The Heroes of Olympus Demigod Truth or Dare

klyonsm2 posted on Apr 27, 2012 at 10:58PM
hey, guys! i decided to make this forum cause i thought it would be fun so i hopes you like it!

all rights go to rick riordan

characters: most pjo, and a few oc like: jess rodgers(daughter of neptune) and isabel johnson(daughter of zeus) and a few more.

summary: Camp half-blood and Camp jupiter start playing a huge game of truth or dare.watch and see what happens............

and check out some of my other forums!
the 7th
link

my vacation goes wrong
link

and tortillia's forum:
my life is choas
link

the daughters of Artemis and Apollo
link

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY .

P.S. IF YOU WANT TO HELP WRITE FOR THIS FORUM, JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE OR INBOX ME OR SOMETHING!!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS~ KLYONSM2
last edited on Oct 03, 2012 at 09:23PM

The Heroes of Olympus 463 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 451-463 of 463

over a year ago klyonsm2 said…
crying
sorry guys, i wrote another part of the story and i thought i post ed it , but apparently i didn't. and i have no idea what happened to everything i wrote. ugggggghhhhhhhh......
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
sunny
okay, since i haven't had much free time lately, i've decided to make this free-post. that basically means anyone can post to this forum anytime they want. and they can do anything in their post that they want. which means im giving you complete artistic freedom! have fun and happy posting!
over a year ago teamleo said…
That's awesome!!! I always wanted to so a truth or dare post but never really wanted to make a forum. Might post soon!
over a year ago teamleo said…
After Aphrodite passed out, they continued the game. “Since Aphrodite isn’t awake to take her turn, I will take it for her.” Ares said. He turned towards Percy and got a devilish look in his eyes.
“Percy, truth or dare.” He questioned, a devilish grin matching the devilish look in his eyes.
“Dare.”
“You got guts punk. I’ll give you props for that. Okay so for your dare, I dare you to sing the thunder buddy song for Zues.”
“What’s the thunder buddy song?” Ares chuckled. He pulled out a greasy napkin and a pen and wrote something down. He then handed the napkin to Percy.
“Those are the lyrics.” Percy took the napkin and studied it. With his dyslexia, it took a while to read, but as he realized what it said his eyes widened.
“Do I have to do it?” he said gulping.
“Yup punk, all of it. No changing the words.” Ares said, smirking. He gulped and walked over Zues. All the demigods were wondering what could be so bad that Percy was scared. He began to recite the lyrics with one last quick look at the napkin.
“When you hear the sound of thunder don’t you get too scared.
Just grab your thunder buddy and say these magic words.
F*** you thunder
You can suck my d***
And you can’t get me thunder cause you’re just god’s farts.” He finished.
Zues’s eyes were wide with anger. All the other gods- excluding Ares and Aphrodite- mouths’ were wide open and the demigods were frozen, gawking. “BOY! I AM GOING TO ELECTROCUTE YOU SO MUCH YOUR MOHTER WILL FEEL IT!” he roared. Percy started to run screaming. Zues ran after him with a thunder bolt. Posiedon and Athena were the first to snap out of it. Slowly everyone else started to come to, including Aphrodite.
“Well that was interesting… I will go for Percy.” Said Annabeth. She turned to Leo. “Truth or Dare?” she asked. “Ummm…truth.” He said, a little bit frightened.
Alright Valdez, is it true that you have a crush on Reyna?”
“Maybe.” He said, his cheeks achieving a beautiful tomato red. Aphrodite and most of the Aphrodite cabin squealed. Piper rolled her eyes and muttered something about how unbelievable it was that she was related to them.
“Whatever.” Leo said in a huff. He turned to Athena. “Truth or dare?” he asked, a wild look in his eyes. “I choose dare.” She said, confidence heavy in her voice. Leo walked over to her a whispered something in her ear. Her face crumpled when she realized what the dare was.
“Why you little… Fine.” She walked over to Poseidon. “You are a genius and I am stupid and you are the rightful patron of Athens. I bow to you, Supreme Lord Poseidon.” She said stiffly. Poseidon got a huge smirk on his face and said, “it’s about time you admitted it.” Her eyes widened and she lunged at him, knocking him over and giving him an evil death glare. Just then, Percy wlaked in with singed hair and burnt clothes. His face was covered in black soot and his shirt was nearly falling apart. “Never again.” He said before realizing what was happening with his father.
“What’s going on here…”

Ok I hope you like it! Please excuse the inappropriateness with the thunder buddy song. I do not own it and all rights belong to the producers of Ted. Please leave a review!
last edited over a year ago
That was...

SUPERCALLAFRAGALISTICEXPIALADOSHIOSLY AWESOMESAUCENESS!
oh my gosh......ALL BOW DOWN TO TEAMLEO . THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST AND FUNNIEST FORUM POSTS I HAVE READ. THAT WAS PROBABLY BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE WRITTEN LATELY. ^AND YES, I AGREE WITH CINNOMINBUBBLE. THAT WAS SUPERCALLAFRAGALISTICEXPIALADOSHIOUS.
i-am-evil commented…
'twas over a year ago
MY THING!!!!!!!!!!
klyonsm2 commented…
sorry, cinnominbubble *pouty face* over a year ago
cinnominbubble commented…
It ok!:) over a year ago
over a year ago corrected said…
read this : link
Sure thing!
hello??
i-am-evil commented…
Hello!:) (mine turtle) over a year ago
Mine Turtle do do do do do do do!
klyonsm2 commented…
yes. just yes. over a year ago
over a year ago PiperMclean7732 said…
"Whats going on here...." Percy started.
"Nothing", Athena yelled, " Percy truth or dare...."
Oh no.... Annabeth started.
Dare. Percy said
Ok! Athena said enthusaticly. I dare you to stay away from Annabeth!!!
Ok! Percy said.
What? Said a startelled Annabeth.
I have to stay away from you but you dont have to stay away from me. Percy stated matter of factly.
Wha...! Said Athena
Oh Percy! I love when you have your smart monents! Screamed Annabeth as she was smothering him with kisses