The Heroes of Olympus Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series

kayleegurule posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 03:57AM
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess

Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and almost everyone form Rick Riordan's first series.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

KayleeGurule Forums

Taken By The Earth: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.rt­h

My Whole Life Was A Lie: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.li­e

Kaylee's Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.en­a

The Stolen Trident: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.en­t

Camp of Couples: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.46­0

The Undercover Hero: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.55­3

A Rueful Wish: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.is­h

My Wattpad Account: http://www.wattpad.com/user/XXKGGirlXX

My Fanfiction.Net Account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4011048/MisssK­ayl­ee

Rainbow_Goddess

Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.yl­e
Disclaimer: RR owns this
<br />

<br />
Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl
last edited on Mar 18, 2014 at 04:09PM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 3307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26-50 of 3307

over a year ago kayleegurule said…
I'll post later tonight
over a year ago alyta2000 said…
^^^^Ya know, I was scrolling through the comments and I saw your pic. I went through to fast and thought your pic was pouting. I <3 MIKO!
POOOSSSSTTT SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN
When everyone was back from their bathroom break and Nico was out of the shower (Percy made him take one) they were all ready to continue reading.
“Where were we?” Jason asked picking up the book.
“My fifth-grade field trip,” Percy muttered.
“Oh, yeah,” Jason remembered.
See, bad things happen to me on field trips. Like at my fifth-grade school, when we went to the Saratoga battlefield, I had this accident with a Revolutionary war cannon. I wasn’t aiming for the school bus, but of course I got expelled anyway.
Everyone cracked up.
“Dude, seriously?” Travis laughed.
Conner had fallen out of his chair from laughing so hard.
And before that, at my fourth-grade school, when we took a behind-the-scenes tour of the Marine World shark pool, I sort of hit the wrong lever and the class took an unplanned swim.
Everyone laughed even harder, except for Percy who was blushing majorly.
“How are you not our brother?” Travis asked between laughs.
“You would be an awesome prankster,” Conner agreed.
“Or thief,” Chris offered.
“Don’t even think about it!” Annabeth’s eyes were murderess.
“Too late for that,” Percy muttered.
“What?” Annabeth yelled.
“You’ll find out,” Percy told her. “Continue please.”
And the time before that . . . Well, you get the idea.
“No we don’t, please continue,” Nico said between gasps of breath.
“Hades no,” Percy denied.
This trip, I was determined to be good.
“Yeah, that’ll happen,” Thalia scoffed.
“Can we please not comment on every single sentence,” Annabeth pleaded. “Or else we’ll never finish this chapter.”
Everyone nodded and stayed quiet as Jason read more.
All the way into the city, I put up with Nancy Bobofit, the freckly, redheaded, kleptomaniac girl, hitting my best friend Grover in the back of the head with chunks of peanut butter-and-ketchup sandwich.
“EW!” Annabeth, Hazel, Piper, and Katie all squealed. Reyna, Thalia, and Clarisse all looked disgusted but didn’t say anything.
Grover was an easy target.
“Hey! I am not!” Grover argued.
“You were back then.” Percy said trying not to laugh.
He was scrawny. He cried when he got frustrated. He must’ve been held back several grades, because he was the only sixth grader with acne and the start of a wispy beard on his chin. On top of all that, he was crippled.
Laughter and snorting filled the room.
“Nice way to build up my self-esteem there, Perce,” Grover muttered looking hurt.
Percy almost tried hiding behind Annabeth but it didn’t work he was laughing too hard.
“Oh calm down, Grover,” Will said defending Percy. “It was funny.”
“Yeah? Well I can’t wait until he describes all of you,” Grover scowled. “Then we’ll see how funny it is.”
Jason snorted and continued to read: He had a not excusing him from PE for the rest of his life because he had some kind of muscular disease in his legs. He walked funny, like every step hurt him, but don’t let that fool you.
Everyone stayed silent in anticipation of what he’d say next.
You should’ve seen it run when it was enchilada day in the cafeteria.
Everyone cracked up again.
“Great way to blow your cover, Goat Boy,” Thalia laughed shaking her head.
“What? Enchiladas are good!” Grover argued.
^OMG! CRACKING UP POST SOON!

over a year ago klyonsm2 said…
laugh
OMGS!! I LOVE THIS FORUM!!! NICE CHAPTER!! PLZ POST SOON!!
over a year ago percaboss said…
smile
Plz post so good
over a year ago camphalfblood99 said…
big smile
Post soon!!!
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
Third Person PoV(Alot shorter than I expected.... hmmm, whatever, couldn't fine meh book.)

"NO!" Leo shouted "NO HE ISN'T GOOD!"
Everyone looked at Leo in confusion then Jason and Piper smacked their forehead and groaned.
"Enceladus! Leo! Enceladus!" Jason said, and everyone went 'oh', like when a teacher explains something and you finally get after the second time.
"I feel so stupid!" Leo exclaimed.
"Your always stupid." Nico pointed out.
"Yeah, HEY! You just met me though."
"Yes, but I can already tell your stupid."
"Nico is not nice to me." Leo pouted.
"Nico is not nice to a lot of people." Thalia said.
"I wish I could argue but I have nothing so continue." Nico said.
"Uh, I can't." Jason said.
"Why not?" Percy asked.
"1: Connor or Travis or Chris stole the book. 2: I can't find Connor, Travis, and Chris."
Percy groaned. "I guess we'll have to wait."
"No shi-" Thalia almost said.
"LANGUAGE!" Hazel shouted.
"Fine, no styx Sherlock." Thalia grumbled. Hazel seemed please.
last edited over a year ago
big smile
nice, post soon
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
great!! pls post soon!!
Anyway, Nancy Bobofit was throwing wads of sandwich that stuck in his curly brown hair, and she knew that I couldn’t do anything back to her because I was already on probation.
“What did you do?” Travis and Conner said in mock disappointment.
“I didn’t do anything,” Percy said innocently.
This time it was Grover’s turn to laugh. “You call spray-painting the words (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) in Nancy Bobofit’s dorm room nothing?”
Conner and Travis looked like they wanted to start bowing to Percy.
“Percy!” Annabeth scolded. “I can’t believe you did that!”
“If you had met her, you would have done that too,” Percy told her not looking ashamed one bit.
“It’s official!” Chris announced. “Percy’s the King!”
Travis, Conner, Chris, Leo, and Jake all began clapping and bowing.
Percy rolled his eyes and muttered, “Continue.”
The headmaster had threatened me with death by in-school suspension if anything bad, embarrassing, or even mildly entertaining happened on this trip. “I’m going to kill her,” I mumbled.
“Please do!” Everyone who was a friend of Grover’s yelled.
Clarisse chanted, “DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!”
Grover tried to calm me down. “It’s okay. I like peanut butter.”
“No you don’t!” Thalia disagreed. “That’s Tyson.”
Everyone who’s seen that Cyclopes eat those things nodded.
“He sure can eat,” Nico agreed.
He dodged another piece of Nancy’s lunch. “That’s it.” I started to get up,
“YES!” Clarisse cheered.
But Grover pulled me back to my seat.
“Why would you do that?” Clarisse whined.
“You’ll see,” Grover muttered.
“You’re already on probation,” he reminded me. “You know who’ll get blamed if anything happens.” Looking back on it, I wish I’d decked Nancy Bobofit right then and there. In-school suspension would’ve been nothing compared to the mess I was about to get myself into.
Nico snorted. “Got that right.”
“Why? What’s going to happen?” Jason asked.
“You’ll see,” Percy told him.
Mr. Brunner led the museum tour. He rode up front in his wheelchair, guiding us through the big echoey galleries, past marble statues and glass cases full of really old black-and-orange pottery.
“And you call that stuff,” Annabeth shook her head disappointed.
“Uh oh, Percy’s in trouble!” Conner and Travis sang.
“I’m always in trouble,” Percy said as if it was nothing.
“Got that right,” Annabeth mumbled.
It blew my mind that this stuff had survived for two thousand, three thousand years.
“Longer than that,” Piper and Annabeth said together.
“Athena?” Percy asked Rachel nodding at Piper.
“Aphrodite,” Rachel whispered back.
Percy looked surprised but nodded.
He gathered us around a thirteen-foot-tall stone column with a big sphinx on the top, and started telling us how it was a grave marker, a stele, for a girl about our age. He told us about the carvings on the sides. I was trying to listen to what he had to say,
“There’s a first,” Thalia laughed.
Percy glared at her.
Because it was actually kind of interesting,
“Oh my gods!” Nico said with mock surprise. “Percy thinks that something, besides Annabeth, is interesting.”
Everyone cracked up, while Annabeth and Percy blushed.
“That’s it,” Percy got up and began chasing Nico throughout the different rooms.
“Percy!” Hazel called after him. “Don’t kill my brother!”
“Aw, why not?” Percy whined.
“PERCY!” Hazel scolded.
“Fine,” Percy reluctantly agreed.
They were about to start reading again when suddenly they heard Nico yelling and cursing at Percy. Percy burst into the room holding Nico’s clothes. He ran over to the window, opened it, and threw the T-shirt, jeans, and sneaker to the world below. Everyone gaped at what he had just done.
“Is Nico naked?” Thalia said grossed out.
Percy nodded. “I love revenge.”
“PERSEUS JACKSON!” We heard Nico yell from one of the bedrooms. “YOU GIVE ME BACK MY CLOTHES RIGHT THIS INSTANT!”
“Sorry, Nico, but your clothes aren’t here,” Percy answered back simply.
“PERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”­
DragonAura15 commented…
XD XD XD ROFL over a year ago
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
surprise
O_O ^ OMG! Why would he do such a thing to Nico! @ least it wasn't Leo... Then I'd be mad. I joke. Nice post!!!!
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
Nico charged in the room. Everyone closed their eyes. "I'm gonna ask you one more time Jackson. Give. Me. Back. My. Clothes. Or you're gonna see the Underworld three times." Nico said, gritting his teeth.
"What don't you mean two times?" Annabeth asked.
"You haven't told your girlfriend about our little trip?" Nico asked.
Percy shook his head.
"Nico just get some clothes on." Annabeth said.
"I don't know where my clothes are." Nico responded. Suddenly Nico's clothes appeared. Nico hurried in the bathroom and changed into them. He came out. "Persues Jackson," Nico sweetly said, which creeped everyone out. "I'm gonna get my sweet, sweet, revenge. But sadly you have no idea when it's coming, or what it is." Nico walked over to his seat. Nico smiled. "Read."
Percy gulped. He had no idea what devious plan, Nico had inside his sick little head.
big smile
Nice! Yah I'm not that quick... Gr8 post!
sad
Lol if Hazel just said " Um... Nico. Your clothes are on backwards." and he started to dance?
Yah I know not happening:(
over a year ago universalpowa said…
LOL XD awesome! post soon :D
:)))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((((((:
CRACKING UP! ONCE AGAIN! POST SOON!
laugh
haha, nice chapters! please post soon!
heart
lol loved it!!! pls post soon!! I love this story!!!
over a year ago cubsrule said…
Awesome, pure awesome! Don't you mean four times? 1st book, 5th book, Demigod Files, and the threat.
Jasonfan you need to find your book.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

“Who wants to read next?” Jason asked. “All this starting and stopping is giving me a headache.”
“I will,” Nico volunteered.
But everybody around me was talking, and every time I told them to shut up, the other teacher chaperone, Mrs. Dodds, would give me the evil eye.
“That’s why you called her that?” Nico asked Percy.
“Yup,” Percy said popping the p.
Mrs. Dodds was this little math teacher from Georgia who always wore a black leather jacket, even though she was fifty years old. She looked mean enough to ride a Harley right into your locker. She had come to Yancy halfway through the year, when our last math teacher had a nervous breakdown.
“Nervous breakdown my furry butt,” Grover muttered.
“What do you think even happened to Mrs. Fox,” Percy asked.
“Either Mrs. Dodds ate her, killed her, or the gods did something to her with the mist,” Grover guesses.
From her first day, Mrs. Dodds loved Nancy Bobofit and figured I was devil spawn.
“Not quite,” Thalia muttered. “Nico is devil spawn, Percy is sea spawn.”
“HEY!” Nico and Percy both yelled.
She would point her crooked finger at me and say, “Now, honey,” real sweet, and I knew I was going to get after-school detention for a month.
“I’ve done longer,” Conner, Travis, Chris, and Leo muttered while nodding.
One time, after she’d made me erase answers out of old math workbooks until midnight, I told Grover I didn’t think Mrs. Dodds was human. He looked at me, real serious, and said, “You’re absolutely right.”
Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico groaned, while Percy just shook his head.
“Excellent way to blow your cover, Goat Boy,” Thalia muttered.
“Dude, you know Perce was kidding, right?” Will told him.
“Yes, I knew that,” Grover said. “I just thought I’d tell him the truth.”
“Yeah, one truth in a year long friendship, that’s nice Grover,” Percy muttered. “I can feel the love.”
Grover didn’t say anything so Nico continued: Mr. Brunner was talking about Greek funeral art. Finally, Nancy Bobofit snickered something about the naked guy on the stele, and I turned around and said, “Will you shut up?” It came out louder than I meant it to.
“Real smooth, Percy,” Rachel chuckled with everyone else.
“It was hilarious,” Grover informed them.
The whole group laughed. Mr. Brunner stopped his story. “Mr. Jackson,” he said. “Did you have a comment?” My face was totally red. “I said, “No, sir.”
“Remember how red their faces were when we threw them in the lake?” Katie asked.
“It looked like someone spilled red paint on their faces,” Clarisse muttered.
“So, Annabeth, how red was Percy’s face under the water?” Thalia asked.
“Thalia!” Percy and Annabeth yelled.
“Your right you both probably had your eyes closed,” Thalia muttered laughing.
“Hey! Look! Percy’s face is turning different colors,” Nico pointed out.
Everyone but Piper, Jason, Leo, Frank, Hazel, and Reyna cracked up.
“What are you talking about?” Frank asked.
“You’ll see,” Grover nodded towards the fifth book.
Mr. Brunner pointed to one of the pictures on the stele. “Perhaps you’ll tell us what this picture represents?” I looked at the carving, and felt a flush of relief, because I actually recognized it.
“There’s a first,” Thalia muttered.
“Wow, you guys are such good cousins to each other,” Piper muttered sarcastically.
“I know, aren’t they,” Percy shook his head.
“That’s Kronos eating his kids, right?” “Yes,” Mr. Brunner said, obviously not satisfied. “And he did this because . . .”
“Seaweed Brain, if you get this wrong, I swear I am going to make my mother teach you,” Annabeth told her boyfriend.
“You’ll have to read to find out,” Percy muttered.
“Well . . .” I racked my brain to remember. “Kronos was the King god, and-”
“GOD?!” Everyone asked in disbelief.
“Even I know he’s not a god,” Leo pointed out.
“You defeated this so called ‘god.’ How could you get that wrong?” Clarisse asked shocked.
“Keep reading and you’ll see me correct myself,” Percy informed them.
“God?” Mr. Brunner asked. “Titan,” I corrected myself. “And . . . he didn’t trust his kids, who were the gods. So, um, Kronos ate them, right. But his wife hid baby Zeus, and gave Kronos a rock to eat instead. And later, when Zeus grew up, he tricked his dad, Kronos, into barfing up his brothers and sisters-” “Eeew!” said one of the girls behind me.
All of the girls shrugged it off since they’ve heard worse.
“-and so there was this big fight between the gods and the Titans,” I continued, “and the gods won.”
“Wow,” Chris exclaimed looking at Percy. “You just put a history of a war that lasted years, into about four sentences.”
“He he, yup,” Percy nodded proudly. “I got skill.”
over a year ago percaboss said…
that was really good
over a year ago Nuralove said…
Post soon...its rely good...
big smile
awesome story... pls post soon :)