The Heroes of Olympus Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series

kayleegurule posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 03:57AM
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess

Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and almost everyone form Rick Riordan's first series.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KayleeGurule Forums

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

Kaylee's Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

Rainbow_Goddess

Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style: link
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess
last edited on Mar 18, 2014 at 04:09PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3311 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2251-2300 of 3311

over a year ago WatchYourBack said…
OH SNAP post whenever 9 more days until imma 13
*me talking * ow owowowowowow burnt the roof of my mouth
P.S. LOVE IT
over a year ago corrected said…
great post!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago annabeth523j said…
big smile
that was a great post!
:) plz post soon!!!
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
Hey fannies,
I just wanted to let you know there's great news for my Stolen Trident fans. The Stolen Trident is officially OFF-HOLD. The story is finished. I just finished writing the last chapter last night so I will post the next chapter sometime today. Just letting you know. Check it out if you want.
~KG
over a year ago extremeriordan said…
tongue
Post!
sooooooooooooo when r u posting 2marrow ayear from..... butterfly (stupid adhd) cuoirious
It's Rainbow's turn so message and ask her.
over a year ago annabeth523j said…
plz post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
heart
Sorry for the delay, but i am already working on the chapter. hoepfully, i can finish by tonight.
over a year ago seaistruth said…
Yay!
yes
best p.e. walk to carabu get something walk back
last edited over a year ago
does anybody have school on the 21st
big smile
I do! but its just a half day.
good new guys! I HAVE FINISHED THE POST AND I AM NOW POSTING!!!!!

Katie gasped in surprise. “You-you're asking me?”
Will nodded.
“I-I uh.....”
Will raised an eyebrow.
Katie swallowed hard. “I'm not sure yet.” She quickly glanced at where Travis had disappeared into the kitchen earlier. “I'll think about it.”
Sighing, Will nodded. “I understand.”
“But thanks for the offer.” Katie stood on her tip toes and planted a light kiss on Will's cheek. Then she walked past him and into the kitchen.
An hour later, every one was done with their food break and went back into the living room for more story time.
Travis sat in his seat, and glanced every so often at Katie, who was sitting next to Will. She looks happy, he thought sullenly.
Jason picked up the book and cleared his throat. “Let's see. Chapter 9. 'I am offered a quest'.” He raised an eyebrow. “Hmm... sounds interesting.”
The next morning, Chiron moved me to cabin three.. I didn't have to share with anybody. I had plenty of room for all my stuff: the Minotaur's horn, one set of spare clothes, and a toiletry bag. I got to sit at my own dinner table, pick all my own activities, call “lights out” whenever I felt like it, and not listen to anybody else.
Leo sighed. “Now that's what I'm talking about!”
All the guys except for Percy and Jason agreed.
And I was absolutely miserable.
Jake gaped at Percy. “How could you?”
Percy sighed. “Keep reading.”
Just when I'd started to feel accepted, to feel I had a home in cabin eleven and I might be a normal kid─or as normal as you can be when you're a half-blood─I'd been separated out as if I had some rare disease.
Leo looked down. “That makes sense.”
Piper gasped in mock surprise. “Wow! I didn't know that Leo even knew what sense was!”
“You-you BEAUTY QUEEN!!!!!”
Annabeth giggled. And then everyone joined in.
Leo got so angry he caught on fire.
There was a girly scream that sounded suspiciously from Frank.
“FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!” Hazel shouted.
SPLOOOOOSH!!!!
Gallons of water poured down from now where and doused everyone. The only person that wasn't wet was Percy. He grinned. “Now that wasn't so bad, was it?”
Annabeth glared at her boyfriend.
“For you!” Annabeth, Thalia, Jason, Rachel and Nico growled at the same time. They glanced at each other and tried to scoot as far away from each other as possible.
Tyson clapped happily. “Yay! Yay! Yay!”
Reyna sighed and grabbed the book, which somehow was water proof. “I'll read.”
Nobody mentioned the hellhound, but I got the feeling they were all talking about it behind my back. The attack had scared everybody.
Conner snorted. “No der.”
It sent two messages: one, that I was the son of the Sea God; and two, onsters would stop at nothing to kill me. They could even invade a camp that had always been considered safe.
Jake nodded. “It was soooo peaceful before Percy came.”
“Excuse me!”
Thalia snorted. “Oh just shut up, Kelp Head.”
“Hey! You're not one to talk, Pinecone Face!” Percy shouted back, pointing a finger at his cousin.
Annabeth gently pushed Percy's arm down. “How bout let's not kill each other, shall we?” She glanced at Piper, silently pleading for her help.
Rachel face palmed.
“Oh yeah!” Piper added. “Besides, we have a wonderful story to read!”
The trick worked. The two cousins sat down, ready for more story time.
The other campers steered clear of me as much as possible. Cabin eleven was too nervous to have sword class with me after what I'd done to the Ares folks in the woods, so my lessons with Luke became one-on-one. He pushed me harder than ever, and wasn't afraid to bruise me up in the process.
Annabeth sighed. “When was he ever afraid?”
Thalia and Percy exchanged nervous glances. They both knew that Annabeth still had a soft spot for him.
“You're going to need all the training you can get,” he promised as we were working with swords and flaming torches. “Now let's try that viper-beheading strike again. Fifty more repetitions.”
Frank's jaw dropped. “Viper-beheading strike?”
“Fifty repetitions?” Leo asked.
“You were twelve?” Jason raised an eyebrow at Percy. “Wow.”
Reyna smiled. Percy was definitely worth going after.
Annabeth still taught me Greek in the mornings, but she seemed distracted.
“Aren't you always?” Nico groaned.
Annabeth slapped Nico.
“YEOWWW!!!!!!!” Nico screamed.
Hazel gasped. “Nico!”
Reyna cleared her throat. “Uhh...yeah. I think I should keep reading....”
Every time I said something, she scowled at me, as if I'd just poked her between the eyes.
Travis tutted. “Not very nice, are you, Annie?”
If glares could kill, then Travis would be dead.
After lessons, she would walk away muttering to herself: “Quest...Poseidon?...Dirty rotten...Got to make a plan...”
Chris raised an eyebrow. “'Dirty rotten'?”
Annabeth's face turned red. “Oh shut up, Chris!”
Percy laughed and kissed his girlfriend on the cheek.
Reyna made a growling sound in her throat, before continuing.
Even Clarisse kept her distance,
“Hmph!” Clarisse crossed her arms. “But that doesn't mean I'm afraid of you! Punk,” she added under her breath.
Percy raised his arms. “I did not say anything.”
“But you just did,” Leo said, scratching his head.
WHACK!! “OWWW!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR, BEAUTY QUEEN?!?!?”
Piper shrugged. “I dunno.”
Reyna sighed. “I don't want to read any more.”
“I'll read,” Katie volunteered.
though her venomous looks made it clear she wanted to kill me for breaking her magic spear.
“I still haven't forgiven you,” Clarisse growled.
I wish she would just yell or punch me or something. I'd rather get into fights every day than be ignored.
Nico smiled. “Tough luck Percy. Looks like someone's going for revenge.”
He was right. Clarisse got up and cracked her knuckles. “You want to be in a fight, punk? Bring it on.”
“Oh great,” Annabeth groaned. “Not again.”
Percy just shrugged. “Sorry Clarisse. You're not my level. Not worth fighting with.”
“Ooooh! Burned!!!” Travis and Conner shouted at the same time.
Percy fist-bumped with Jason and Frank.
Clarisse, on the other hand was steaming with anger. “YOU COWARD!!!!”
Piper got up and touched Clarisse's arm gently. “Come on Clarisse. You need a cup of cold water. I'll take you to the kitchen.” Her words flowed over Clarisse and everyone could see her shoulders relax.
“Sure.” The two walked away.
I knew somebody at camp resented me, because one night I came into my cabin and found a mortal newspaper dropped inside the doorway, a copy of the New York Daily New, opened to the Metro page. The article took me almost an hour to read, because the angrier I got, the more the words floated around on the pages.
Annabeth bit her nails nervously. “Oh dear. This can't be good.”
“When is there anything good that happens around Mister Kelp Head?” Thalia sighed.
Percy balled his fists. “At least I didn't get turned into a pine tree!”
Frank, Hazel, and Reyna stared at him wide-eyed. “WHAT?!?”
“Oh nothing much,” Nico said. “Just a regular demigod being hunted and turned into a pine tree. Nothing unusual.”
Jason stared at him. “You really are weirder than Leo.”
Nico scratched his head. “Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult?”
Cue face palm.

enjoy!
over a year ago teamleo said…
cake
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINALLY POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's some cake for you!
thanks 4 posting
LOVED IT
over a year ago corrected said…
This last post was awsome! Post soon
ppost whenever
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
Awesome post! Pls post again rlly rlly soon
over a year ago i-am-evil said…
smile
POST!!!!!
over a year ago piper_dash said…
worried
pleas post! *puppy dog face*
I'm already working on a post guys but I have three tests to do before school ends tomorrow so I have to study. I will most likely post sometime on the weekend. So if you could please be patient that would be excellent.
i got a (cesored) test 2marrow 4 science
Mine is for Biology and English 10
The weekend is to far away(I also had a stupid test mine was math even though it was the last day until winter break)
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
Yeah my teachers gave me 3 unit tests on the second last day. Cant wait for this weekend though!
My Winter Break has officially started! Tomorrow is a budget-reduction day at my school so my break starts a day early. I'll start working on the chapter tomorrow.
big smile
Awesome and good for you!
big smile
Today is the end of the world! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
over a year ago piper_dash said…
and guess what?!?!?!?!!! I SURVIVED!!!! so post!
My winter break started today unfair
IM IN DISNEY WORLD!!!!
i think its kaylees turn to post, but i can when i get back, which is tomorrow. just hang on.
I hve a pst ready 2 go but I dnt hve intrnt until 2morrow. So I will pst then, please be patient.
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
Watz going on?
My sis's intnt got trned off & it wnt be bck on til 2morrow.
sad but yea I also had no internet either and I'm pretty sure that my home has like two or a demon in it and I'm thirteen
I'm 12
cool and the spirits are good and evil
Sorry it took a while. First the internet came back on on the wrong date, then my aunt's house caught on fire (she's okay), but here is the chapter. It is nine pages so I hope you enjoy it.

"Can we please just continue," Katie pleaded. "I'm sick of all this fighting."
"Seriously we'll never finish this book if we keep arguing," Will agreed. Will grabbed the book and flipped it open to the right page to read.
BOY AND MOTHER STILL MISSING AFTER FREAJ CAR ACCIDENT
BY EILEEN SMYTHE
Sally Jackson and son Percy are still missing one week after their mysterious disappearance. The family's badly bound '78 Camaro was discovered last Saturday on a north Long Island road with the roof ripped off and the front axel broken. The car had flipped and skidded for several hundred feet before exploding.
Mother and son had gone for weekend vacation to Montauk, but left hastily, under mysterious circumstances. Small traces of blood were found in the car and near the scene of the wreck, but there were no other signs of the missing Jacksons. Residents in the rural area reported seeing nothing unusual around the time of the accident.
Ms. Jackson's husband, Gabe Ugliano, claims that his stepson, Percy Jackson, is a troubled child who has been kicked out of numerous boarding schools and has expressed violent tendencies in the past.

Percy scoffed. "Shut up, Gabe."
Police would not say whether son Percy is a suspect in his mother's disappearance, but they have not ruled out foul play. Below are recent pictures of Sally and Percy. Police urge anyone with information to call the following toll-free crime-stoppers hotline.
The phone number was circled in black marker.

"Clarisse, I can't believe you did that!" Annabeth scolded while Percy glared at the daughter of Ares.
"How do you know it was me?" Clarisse challenged crossing her arms.
"Let's see, who has had it in for me since my first day of camp," Percy raised an eyebrow.
"You can prove nothing," Clarisse said.
Percy rolled his eyes but stayed silent as Will continued.
I wadded up the paper and threw it away, then flopped down in my bunk bed in the middle of my empty cabin.
"Lights out," I told myself miserably.

Thalia scoffed. "Why do you think I joined the Hunters, it was so I wouldn't be alone every night."
"Lucky you," Percy grumbled.
That night, I had the worst dream yet.
“Oh, gods,” Percy groaned.
I was running along the beach in a storm. This time, there was a city behind me. Not New York. The sprawl was different: buildings spread apart further, palm trees and low hills in the distance.
“Las Angeles,” Annabeth shared a knowing smile with Percy and Grover.
About a hundred yards down the surf, two men were fighting. They looked like TV wrestlers, muscular, with beards and long hair. Both wore flowing Greek tunics, one trimmed in blue, the other in green.
“Jupiter and Neptune,” Jason guessed.
Percy nodded.
They grappled with each other, wrestled, kicked, and butt-headed, and every time they connected, lightning flashed, the sky grew darker, and the wind rose.
“Alright! Wrestling!” Clarisse grinned, leaning closer.
I had to stop them.
“Of course you did,” Chris rolled his eyes. Percy is so predictable.
I didn’t know why.
“Of course you didn’t,” Thalia teased.
But the harder I ran, the more the wind blew me back, until I was running in place, my heels digging uselessly in the sand.
Over the roar of the storm, I could hear the blue-robed one yelling at the green-robed one, Give it back! Give it back! Like a kindergartener fighting over a toy.

“Well, they have the maturity of kindergarteners,” Nico stated.
Thunder rumbled ahead.
“Oh, you know it’s true!” Percy yelled.
Thunder rumbled louder before stopping.
“How you lived to the age of almost seventeen, I have now idea,” Annabeth shook her head at her boyfriend.
“Oh, ha ha,” Percy sarcastically laughed.
The waves got bigger, crashing into the beach, spraying me with salt.
I yelled, Stop it! Stop fighting!
The ground shook. Laughter came from somewhere under the earth, and a voice so deep and evil it turned my blood to ice.

“Kronos,” the Greek demigods, who actually fought the Titan, shuddered.
Come down, little hero, the voice crooned. Come down!
The sand split beneath me, opening up a crevice straight down to the center of the earth. My feet slipped, and darkness swallowed me.
I woke up, sure I was falling.

I hate those dreams, Thalia thought.
“Where did Travis, Conner, and Chris go?” Katie wondered, realizing they weren’t there.
The teenagers all looked around frantically but the sons of Hermes were nowhere to be seen.
“Oh, well, they’ll come back,” Clarisse said not overly worried.
Everyone looked uneasy but went back to what they were doing.
I was still in bed in cabin three. My body told me it was morning, but it was dark outside, and thunder rolled across the hills. A storm was brewing. I hadn’t dreamed that.
I heard a clomping sound at the door, a hoof knocking on the threshold.

“Me,” Grover bleated.
“Come in?”
Grover trotted inside, looking worried. “Mr. D wants to see you.”

“Uh-oh,” Will said. “This is bad.”
Everyone who has met Mr. D nodded in agreement.
“Oh, ‘Dionysus’ can’t be that bad,” Hazel said, using air quotes around Dionysus.
“He never calls us by our proper names,” Percy said.
“He would throw a party if one of us died,” Annabeth pointed out.
“He tries to drink whenever he can,” Clarisse added.
“He hates the name Wine Dude,” Nico commented.
“He scary,” Tyson mumbled.
“Mr. D is impatient,” Katie said.
“Abnormally angry,” Will said.
“He’s nice-ish to satyrs,” Grover looked around nervously.
“He hates jokes,” Travis stood up from behind the couch and Katie jumped back from shock.
“He hates pranks,” Conner appeared from behind the plant.
“He also hates pickpocketing,” Chris added, jumping on the couch next to Clarisse.
“So the point is he’s horrible,” Jake said.
“That I have to agree with,” Rachel agreed.
“Remind me never to go to Olympus,” Leo whispered to Jason.
Jason nodded in agreement.
“Why?”
“He want to kill . . . I mean, I’d better let him tell you.”

“Very subtle, Grover,” Thalia shook her head at the satyr.
“Blah-ha-ha,” Grover bleated in embarrassment, turning a slight shade of pink.
Nervously, I got dressed and followed, sure that I was in huge trouble.
For days, I’d been half expecting a summons to the Big House. Now that I was declared a song of Poseidon, one of the Big Three gods who weren’t supposed to have kids, I figured it was a crime for me just to be alive. The other gods had probably been declaring the best way to punish me for existing, and now Mr. D was ready to deliver their verdict.

“You know what’s ironic?” Thalia said. “Hades broke the oath three times, Zeus broke it twice, yet Poseidon only broke it once.”
“I know! Each of you at least has a Roman or Greek sibling,” Percy pointed out, “except I have a sibling that is a ruler of an army.”
Tyson gave his brother a buck-toothed grin.
Over Long Island Sound, the sky looked like ink soup coming to a boil. A hazy curtain of rain was coming in our direction. I asked Grover if we needed an umbrella.
“No,” he said. “It never rains here unless we want it to.”
I pointed at the storm. “What the heck is that, then?”
He glanced uneasily at the sky. “It’ll pass around us. Bad weather always does.”

“Not always,” Annabeth muttered thinking of when the border was broken.
I realized he was right. In the week I’d been here, it had never even been overcast. The few rain clouds I’d seen had skirted right around the edges of the valley.
But this storm . . . this one was huge.
At the volleyball pit, the kids from Apollo’s cabin were playing a morning game against the satyrs. Dionysus’s twins were walking around in the strawberry fields, making the plants grow.

“Dionysus’s kids are at least tolerable,” Rachel pointed out.
“Except Dakota does need to cut back on his Kool-Aid addiction,” Jason said.
The Romans, Nico, and Percy all nodded in agreement to that.
Everybody was going about their normal business, but they looked tense. They kept their eyes on the storm.
Grover and I walked up to the front porch of the Big House. Dionysus sat at the pinochle table in his tiger-striped Hawaiian shirt with his Diet Coke, just as he had on my first day.

“Now that I think about it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him any other position,” Nico thought aloud.
“Yeah, Dionysus really doesn’t like moving unless he has to,” Annabeth commented.
Some of the other demigods nodded in agreement.
Chiron sat across the table in his fake wheelchair. They were playing against invisible opponents-two sets of cards hovering in the air.
“AKA Annabeth,” Percy said looking at his girlfriend.
Annabeth just grinned broadly at her boyfriend.
“Well, well,” Mr. D said without looking up. “Our little celebrity.”
“Like I wanted to be one,” Percy huffed, crossing his arms over his chest stubbornly.
I waited.
“This’ll take a while,” Thalia teased.
Percy just sighed and threw his cousin an inappropriate hand gesture which made glare in return.
“Come closer,” Mr. D said. “And don’t expect me to kowtow to you, mortal, just because old Barnacle-Beard is your father.”
“Barnacle-Beard, huh? I never thought of that,” Nico said. Nico made a trumpeting sound with his mouth, before pointing to Percy and yelling, “All hail, Barnacle-Brain! Son of Barnacle-Beard!”
Mostly everyone seemed to be trying hard not to laugh, except for Nico who wouldn’t stop laughing. Pretty soon, though, Nico was soaked with toilet water. The son of Hades glared at the smirking son of Poseidon.
Will decided to start reading again before another fight could break out.
A net of lightning flashed across the clouds. Thunder shook the windows of the house.
“I guess, Poseidon doesn’t like that name either,” Annabeth told a soaking wet Nico.
“Blah, blah, blah,” Dionysus said.
Chiron feigned interest in the pinochle cards. Grover cowered by the railing, his hooves clomping back and forth.
“If I had my way,” Dionysus said, “I would cause your molecules to erupt in flames. We’d sweep up the ashes and be done with a lot of trouble. But Chiron seems to feel this would be against my mission at this cursed camp: to keep you little brats safe from harm.”

“Yeah, we love you too, Wine Dude,” Travis said sarcastically.
“Do you have something to tell me, Bro,” Connor teased, wiggling his eyebrows.
Travis’ face morphed into one of disgust. “Ew! You freak!”
“Don’t worry, I know who you really like,” Connor whispered to his brother, while shooting glances at Katie.
Travis glared at Connor but didn’t say anything which only made Connor smirk.
“Spontaneous combustion is a form of harm, Mr. D,” Chiron put in.
“Nonsense,” Dionysus said. “Boy wouldn’t feel a thing. Nevertheless, I’ve agreed to restrain myself. I’m thinking of turning you into a dolphin instead, send you back to your father.”

“He probably would have done it too,” Percy said honestly.
“I don’t doubt that he would,” Annabeth agreed.
A lot of the other campers nodded in agreement.
“How about we take a break?” Chris offered.
Everyone nodded in agreement. They all broke off to watch TV, talk to friends, or eat. Travis Stoll, however, had other plans.
“Hey, Katie. Um, c-can I talk to you? Uh, privately?” Travis stammered.
“Sure, Travis,” Katie cocked her eyebrow confused by his nervousness.
Travis led Katie to a spare bedroom and closed the door behind them but before she could do anything, Katie felt Travis’s lips on hers. They stayed like that until Travis pulled away.
“I like you, Katie. I want to hold your hand, and kiss you, and laugh at you, and go to the fireworks with you,” Travis admitted. “I want you to be my girlfriend.”
Katie froze not sure what to say.
“You don’t have to answer me now . . . just let me know when you do.” With that last word Travis left the room leaving Katie alone to think.
Great, she thought. Now I have two guys to choose from. Travis Stoll or Will Solace? Travis or Will? Travis . . . or . . . Will . . .?

love it thanxs 4 posting sorrysorry about ur aunts house though
Thanks. The house wasnt that damaged so its okay.
cake
New page! Cake!
thank gods or else that would've been terrible
What's going on?
Kaylees aunts house caught on fire, but at least shes okay, i hope.
anyways, that was an awesome post!
I might have time today, my laptops acting funny.
big smile
Wow... That was AMAZING!!!!!! Sorry about your au t's house though. Plz post soon!!
plz take ur time to post
Good nws though, 4 xmas I fnlly gt my own laptop so I no longer hve 2 shre wth my dad or sister! So I cn wrte mre & mre!
Oh I feel ashamed....
i know how u felt then i got my kindle fire screamed at the top of my lungs then i broke some glass by accident i did know that i had that in me