The Heroes of Olympus Percy Joins Chaos

Musabbir-Noor posted on May 22, 2012 at 09:16PM
Hey Guy's
This is a fanfiction. It takes place after the giant wars. All the gods start having more kids. One of them is called James. He was Percy's half brother. Everyone started to forget about Percy. Soon even Annabeth forgot him and started going out with James. Percy had enough. /he was running away. Unknown to him Chaos, creator of the universe, was watching him. He was teleported to a distant planet. After liberating them, there was a problem on earth. After 10,000 years he was returning home.

The Heroes of Olympus 299 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 299

over a year ago Heritage112 said…
PLease post ^^^ but yeah I agree NEW PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
201st comment YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago somisista said…
angry
three words: please post NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
I so agree
big smile
Yes please post
BTW Warzone iz my new fave song!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much
angry
screw james!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
laugh
even the sharks are laughing
even the sharks are laughing
smile
Nice one!
mischievous
Cmon if you dont post I WILL
over a year ago book-worm said…
He hasn't been on in a month!!!! Rude!!!! Authors should never abandon their stories without telling their fans!!!!! I think someone should just go ahead and take over
mischievous
yeah I guess I totally agree!!!!!
smile
I'll try:
Nico

Ok, my plan was to sit Bianca down... And question her, like there's no tomorrow.
But now, finding out who was she and how she came back from the dead. was my first priority.
but now I had to sleep on it.

Was that alright, I know its short but yeah....
smile
^no no that was realy good!!!!
laugh
i just realy think this pic is funny
i just realy think this pic is funny
Heritage112 commented…
neva insult Niall over a year ago
over a year ago book-worm said…
^that pic is super hilarious!!!!!!(:

@heritage-that was an awesome post, post again!!!!
@ somisista: I so agree, they look like 1d ( is that the punch line) but yeah
^ I'll see, I have to tend to all my articles first!!
over a year ago meredog said…
Can someone else post if he wont in the next 3 days?!?!?!?!?!
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
^^^^ That is a new level of creepy...
laugh
^omg lol!!!
^omg lol!!!
big smile
Hey I got one to
Hey I got one to
over a year ago cass-bosch said…
@heritage112 love that picture
big smile
^ thanks, so do I
laugh
^omg! thats freaking funny!
^omg! thats freaking funny!
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
Somisista- LOLOLOLOL.
laugh
i am a very funny person
angry
if someone doesn't post i will go all crazy on all of u!
if someone doesn't post i will go all crazy on all of u!
crying
Yes, Ive done my small part, some1 neeeds 2 post I will send the guy an email ok!!!
crying
Someone plz post
over a year ago Artemis117 said…
crying
I love this story plz post!!!!
crying
someone anyone plz post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­

laugh
IS ANYONE EVER GOING TO POST ON HERE EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago prounknown said…
hmmm
Maybe we could have new authors to write while Musabbir-Noor is doing his...thing. Then when he comes back, he can start writing again?
big smile
Chapter 17
Ace's POV

"..." I said.

To my surprise, someone snickered.Another girl followed and said "Wimp,"I turned around.

The girl who snickered was a girl with black hair that fell to her shoulders. She wore an orange T-shirt and jeans. The girl who followed was a girl who was ugh, too ugly to describe.

"Sorry we're a bit late. We were fighting a few monsters. With Clarrise by my side, it was a piece of cake." the black-haired girl said.

"What ?! You went and fought a few monsters?! That my dad's job, not yours!" I exclaimed in anger.

"See kid, we don't really care about your dad," she continued to say.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Hoped you liked it!
over a year ago corrected said…
I was reading the story description at the top and wtf wtf wtf. WHY DOES ANNABETH DATE PERCYS HALF BROTHER? It says Poseidon started having more kids AFTER the war which would make James like 2 yrs old if it happened right after!!!!!!!!! either that or its long after and annabeth is like 30 dating a teenager..........!>!#L!#KKM!#PM
I just thought of that! WTF!
smirk
Chapter 17
Ace's POV

Everybody stared at the black-haired girl. A curly brown-haired boy asked: Uh, Aaron, (I made up this person, sorry if you don't like!) I don't think you should say that,"

Aaron took a seat and asked:" And why should I care? Perseus Jackson-"

"Omega," I corrected.

She glared at me."O-me-ga," she said in disgust,"is dead to me."

Everybody gasped.Instantly, a voice broke through."And I suppose that you aren't afraid of me?"

"No," Aaron replied casually. "I just think you're a coward, Percy.I saw the whole scene of you hiding in a tree using only your powers.And yes, I have to agree with Clarrise, you're a total wimp. What happened to Riptide?"

I stared in amazement.This girl was weaker than my father, and she still had the guts to call him Percy and a total wimp.How?
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Welcome,corrected! Please help me call some of the former readers to come back!
prounknown commented…
Sorry if I changed the name!!! over a year ago
prounknown commented…
And for those confused, Aaron's former name was Huby. over a year ago
zzz
Chapter 17
Ace's POV

My father clenched his fists. "That name has no meaning anymore."

Aaron yawned."Stop saying that. It's boring.Anyway, I'm going to get some punch while you all get ordered by this total jerk who just killed his half-brother but thinks nothing of it."she walked out of the door.

Omega's POV

I couldn't believe it. Aaron had insulted me so casually and just walked out of the door like nothing happened. "Alright then,let's start.Beta's is about to be here in a few minutes, so do what you want until he comes, but don't leave this room." I sprinted after Aaron.

There she was, leaning on a wall."What?You're going to make the floor beneath me collapse too?"she spat ,noticing my presence.

"I would like to warn you that you better not insult me or your death will make James's fate look joyful,"as I turned,heading back,she grabbed my wrist.

"And I would like to remind you something:sometimes, choosing the hard choice is better than choosing the easy choice, "she asked,her eyes drinking in my history like a Stygian Iron sword.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
That's for today. I'll post again tomorrow.
mischievous
Chapter 18
Swordsmaster's POV

I was strolling along the throne room, thinking how awesome it would be if Chaos had owned it instead of the useless gods. Then my supernatural senses bammed into my head :it was time for the meeting Omega called. I concentrated and immediately appeared into the venue of the meeting.

I would like to say I landed in my seat perfectly. Instead, I slammed into somebody's chair and we fell down, chair and all.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a girl with blonde hair, stormy gray eyes, an 'I am so pissed that you fell on me and so I'm thinking of a plan to make you regret it,' look...Annabeth Chase.

Our mouths were just 5 inches away. "Luke," she breathed.

"Anna-Swordsmaster. That's my name. Not Luke, "I stood up, adjusting my belt. How much she had grown. Her gray streak of hair was gone, she was probably a few inches taller.

Omega walked through the door, muttering: "Stupid girl. Doesn't know when to close her mouth,"

Beta appeared at his side, and asked:"Anything wrong, sir?"

"No,nothing's wrong.Just...nothing."

I got to my seat."So, uh, let's start."
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Plz comment!At least 2 or 3 persons comment.
laugh
really really good!
big smile
thanks! and welcome back!
hello everybody! while i'm gone, you should have a co-writer contest!
crying
Nobody's caring. Sad.
over a year ago Jane_Bridges said…
Well I want to give this story a go!
It's not that your a bad writer it's just that I really love this story and now I can write it!!!!!!
Annabeth's POV

My Percy, had a kid, a wife, and an amazing job!
I was heartbroken.
I.wished I.had never given Percy up for James.
Percy was.so.much more.talented, cute, and loving.
I looked at Percy and Bianca and Ace all sitting together happily and I was on the verge of tears.
As soon as Percy and his wife and kid left I ran to.my mom for help.
"Mom, I really miss Percy like a lot! But now he's married and has a kid! What am I going to do!"
I asked now practically sobbing on my mother's feet. And all Athena did was look down and say,
"You brought this upon yourself, you have mot been very wise Annabeth you have disgraced me!" And she turned away.
I was mad now so I went to talk to Percy myself.
But when I got to the cabin door Luke was there holding hands with a girl I had never seen.
"Swordmasther! We're is omega?" I asked using their "names"
Luke said that he was up.in the very top of the room.
I opened the door and as soon as I did an arrow was notched at my face.

Hope you guys like,it!PS sorry for all the stray periods!
Annabeth's POV

I ducked before the arrow hit my face.

"What.Are.You.Doing.Here." Percy said, gritting his teeth.

Turned out finding him wasn't a wise choice."Uh..."I tried to changed the subject."What you're doing?"

"Practicing.One of your people called Aaron threw comments that she thought were smart at me."

"She's a newbie."I informed him, trying to defend Aaron.True, she had an attitude,but she had a spirit that I seriously liked. Clarrise liked that too.

"She's stupid.She needs to shut up in front of me or I'll make her-"

"Make her what?"All the sadness I had inside turned to rage.He was a jerk who seriously had to be dealt with." Jump into a chasm? Cry in front of you? Make her see you flex muscles like you did everyday?"I blurted out the last part without thinking.

Old fans of this forum, please come back! What Jane_Bridges writes is awesome!
someone plz comment!
smile
It really good. Its been a long time since I've checked on this story.
THANKS SOOO MUCH PROUNKNOWN!!!!!

Okay here it goes:
Bianca's POV:
"Omega! Stop!"
I screamed, stopping him from grazing Annabeth's neck,
"Annabeth,"
I said trying to keep my voice under control,
"You are not welcome here, please go before-"
But I was cut off when Ace bounced off his bed and began yelling at Annabeth,
"Don't talk to my dad that way! My dad is AMAZING and you ditched him the day he was going to propose to you! Yeah my dad told me everything! SO GET AWAY!"
I pulled Ace back from Annabeth, she looked stunned,
"I'm-I'm sorry" she stuttered, wiping a tear from my eye.
I looked to my husband. His sea green eyes were as hard as steel, and I could tell that he had totally and completely burned down a one promising bridge between this girl, in other words all his love towards Annabeth had disappeared.
But then I turned to Annabeth, her grey eyes were melting from tears and her expression showed signs of regret and remorse.
"Annabeth you may go now." I said, closing the door
"I still love you Perc-Omega..." She said and walked away.
Hope you like it!
nice!
Aaron's POV

Piece of advice:News spread fast.And when something linked to it happens,it spreads even faster.

Word got to about everybody before I went to get punch after 5 minutes.News about Annabeth and Omega spread like fire spreading through hell.

I rushed to the lift and saw Annabeth teary-eyed.My worst fears had been confirmed."Oh my, he is a jerk," I said to myself.Seconds later ,Ace came out of the lift,screaming:"My dad was perfect and stronger than the weaklings here,and you cheated on him!"and blah blah blah.

"Kiddo, you are going to be seriously grounded,"I replied simply to shut him up.

"Don't call me kiddo," Ace gritted his teeth.

"Whatever,kiddo,"
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Hope you liked it!