The Heroes of Olympus Eight years old?

ktayl7980818 posted on Jun 01, 2012 at 02:40AM
Of course RR gets credit for characters but someone else posted this and I'm adding on. They only wrote a paragraph. It has the same plot and simular sentences for the first paragraph. Other than that it's all me

The Heroes of Olympus 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ktayl7980818 said…
Hey change of plans the PLOTS the same but NONE I repeat NONE of these words are someone else's
Chapter I
“Uhhh….I. Don’t. Want. To. Get. Up! ” Percy yelled. Thump! Thump! “Come on Seaweed Brain Chiron’s not going to wait forever!” Annabeth shouted from outside my door. Percy unhappily got out of bed and took a shower. Immediately he felt more refreshed. Water always made him feel better. He left his cabin in a hurry because apparently an Olympian surprise guest was coming. When he entered the Big House Chiron was lecturing to everyone, even the Hunters and Nico decided to come. He hoped he wouldn’t notice him sneaking in. “Even though Gaea is asleep that doesn’t mean that she is not capable of. Aww Percy you finally decided to show?” “I’m sorry Chiron I slept in.” “Well don’t let it happen again. Any way today our special Olympian guest will be coming to visit and will be here with a “special” gift,” Chiron said with a slightly guilty look on his face. “She will be arriving in about-“ “Now!” A beautiful woman with a plain T-shirt on and jeans stood there. Looking like a “Barbie is a Mother” doll. “Mom, what are you doing here?” Piper asked Aphrodite sounding slightly shocked and embarrassed. “What do you mean by “ What am I doing here” ? I’m the Olympian guest coming to see you!” “You are?” Piper sounded unhappy about that. “Why of course I am and I’m going to give one of YOU a make-over! Eeek! Doesn’t that sound like fun?” Aphrodite was oblivious to the terrified expressions in the room. “Well any volunteers?” No one raised their hands. “Ooh…. I guess I’ll choose um…Percy!” All heads turned to him. “Come on it’ll be fun,” she turned to the rest of the campers. “Don’t worry I’ll make him look absolutely adorable!” Aphrodite took him upstairs where the oracle used to be. He didn’t come down for a while and not a sound could be heard. Annabeth was just going to go up to check on him when Aphrodite came down with no Percy. What did you do with him?” Annabeth asked her already fearing the worst. “Oh relax he’ll be down any second.” Aphrodite chirped. “Come on down sweetie nothing to be afraid of.” A small, cute, little eight year old climbed down the stairs. The boy had unkept black hair and sea-green eyes. “Why is there a little kid in here?” asked Annabeth. “This is the new Percy Jackson!” replied Aphrodite.
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
I love it
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Only man…………… This story is sooooo funny!!!!!
I love it!!! And I hope u post again soon!!!!
over a year ago demigod324 said…
This is so kewl i love it plz post soon
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
laugh
lol I love it post soon
over a year ago percabeth1000 said…
big smile
i like your story but let me make a small little change

"Ooh...i chose um...Percy".All heads turn to Percy who who was hiding behind some son of ares."Percy i know your there".said Aphrodite.Percy came out muttering something about "always having bad luck" while Aphrodite dragged him away.

well yours is better so post soonnnn
over a year ago girlygirl1234 said…
this is curiosly curios
over a year ago Nemisis said…
lol this is awesomm! post soon
over a year ago cro0010 said…
Please post again soon it's not bad.
over a year ago lolking said…
lol love it who else will be eight hmm or is it just percy
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
For some reason I feel I've read this before! Post soooon
Well duh didn't you read the top. Someone else used the same plot on fanfiction.net but I used it too
(P.S This is not plagurizing I just thought it was funny
big smile
Pretty please post again soon!!!!
Post soon
angry
My computer is being EVIL it erased my work!
angry
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it when computers do that………………………………
sad
plzzzz post
I so sorry I seem like I dissed you but if you go to my Marl of Athena ( I know I spelled it wrong) you can get the full explanation
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
angry
Post soooooooon
Hope you like it

Chapter II
A small, cute, little eight year old climbed down the stairs. The boy had unkept black hair and sea-green eyes. “Why is there a little kid in here?” asked Annabeth. “This is the new Percy Jackson!” replied Aphrodite. “What?” everyone shouted in unison! Aphrodite flashed out. All of the campers covered their eyes and Annabeth covered little Percy’s. People were about to start arguing when suddenly. “ OH MY GOD! It’s BATMAN!” screamed little Percy pointing towards Nico. He rushed up towards him. “Can I pretty please with blue sprinkles on top get your autograph?” Nico looked taken back by this. “Uh…No?” he said looking really confused. At that little Percy burst into tears. “Oh Nico how could you be so mean, he’s only eight!” Hazel said. “Now give him an autograph,” said Hazel looking like an upset mother. “But Hazel,” Nico complained. “NOW!” Hazel shouted her golden eyes blazing. “Okay, okay I will!” Nico said putting his hands up in surrender. After he gave Percy the autograph there was a weird silence. Finally Leo broke it by yelling, “WE CAN’T SAVE THE FREAKIN’ WORLD WHEN ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THE SEVEN HAS NO MEMORY AND STILL SUCKS HIS THUMB!” After that cheery comment all hell broke loose. People were screaming and yelling when Chiron put down his hoof. Everyone in the room shut up. “We mustn’t panic I shall reason with Aphrodite to change him back but until then YOU all must look out for him. Understood?” “Understood,” all of the campers said. “Good. See you this evening.” “Ugh what are we going to do?” asked Thalia. “You heard Chiron we wait until evening,” replied Annabeth. Everyone went back to their usual activities. “Come on Percy I’ll show you around,” said Annabeth. “ And I’ll come to!” Hazel said. Annabeth was almost done with the tour when they all heard a big shout. They looked up to see Jason above them flying in circles chasing a butterfly. Percy’s eyes got as big as saucers. “He can fly. There is only one solution to this. SUPERMAN, SUPERMAN, SUPERMAN, SUPERMAN! IT IS SUPERMAN!” Jason looked momentarily confused by this but then saw Hazel’s warning eyes and came down to Earth immediately. “Of course, in the flesh,” Jason said. He saw Hazel giving him a signal clearly saying ‘Humor him’ ” “Uhhh…Up, up and away?” Jason stuttered out unsurely. “Awesome, I just met Batman and Superman in one day!” he said then ran away. “Percy come back here,” Annabeth said in a vain attempt. She turned back to Jason. “What are we gonna do about this. Percy, he could get lost or hurt in the woods or the rock-climbing wall!” “Annabeth it’s okay ypu have to stop worrying.” “Guys come quick it’s Percy!” said a panting Nico. We quickly followed him until they got to Zeus’s fist which was like 50 feet tall. Perched precariously on top of it was a certain eight-year old son of Poseidon. All of camp was gathered around him. “Since my cousins are Batman, Superman and Spiderman,” he nodded to Nico, Jason then Malcolm. “What?” exclaimed Malcolm. “I hate spiders!” The rest of the Athena cabin agreed. “Either way you’re still Spiderman to me. I’m gonna jump off of this pile of deer dung and see what happens. So,” What happened next was in slow mode. Percy jumped off saying, “Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Batman,” then “Up, Up, and Away,” and finally “Go, Webby, Go!”
P.S I forgot Spiderman’s catch phrase so I stuck with this
Awesome chappie i just love how you mixed marvel(spiderman)and DC(superman and Batman) together cause they are owned by two different companies
Also spidermans catch phrase is I'm just our friendly neigborhod (spectacular some times)spiderman
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
lol awesome story!!! so funny!!! :)
surprise
Oh man!! Oh man!! Oh man!! O_O!!!!!

wat r we going DO with you Percy?!?!?!?!?!?!???!

Anyways……………………

Amazingly awesome chapter. It was really really good!!!!!
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!
And I CAN NOT WAIT until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!!

over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
Love it
laugh
haha go webby go... im laughing hard now .post soon
big smile
ohh i have an idea

at one point in the story you should have percy want something. And that person says no and so percy

summond a really big hurricane and it chase that person around till that perso says yes

ANYWAY NEW PAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (^_^)
over a year ago book-worm said…
laugh
Haha that is so funny!!! Post soon!! It's great so far!!! "go webby go!" haha it's great(:
Thanks
(1) I have didn't know anything Spiderman and I saw like 30 minutes of it were it stopped at him saying "Go Webby, Go"
(2) I know NOTHING about Superman except for the cool ride that goes up and down like the Tower of Terror
(3) IHAVE NEVER SEEN OR READ A MARVEL ANYTHING EXCEPT THE AVENGERS!
Hey guys, don't kill me but I have to give this up cause I have NO ideas if you want then you can turn it into an RP or just abandon it but I did this because my laptop fell in the sink! If I do get a new one I'll probaly start something Hunger Games crossover with PJO.