The Heroes of Olympus MORE OF THE OFFICAL FIRST CHAPTER OF THE MARK OF ATHENA!!

annabeth523 posted on Jun 01, 2012 at 04:40PM
so recently i went to look at the mark of athena cover and saw that they had the first chapter typed out so i went and read itjust to reveiw. when i did i saw that they had more then what i remember RR reading to us so i thought that I'd post it.

here's the link cause I'm too lazy to type it out right now. mabee later it will be up here with the link. :)

link

have a nice read! :)

The Heroes of Olympus 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
big smile
plz come back and post if you like! :)
over a year ago Avidsel said…
Cool Thanks, Lmao at Terminus.... I wonder how greek gods feel about there roman aspects, it must be quite degrading they had beliefs forced upon them, because they needed to secure power at the time. adapt or die kind of thing, but the effect changed them into an whole new aspect...

For so called powerful gods that has to be humiliating, being changed by human belief... yeah i doubt they liked that... Then they children of there other aspect call there original base disgusting and weak....

I got to admit I do like Mars and Juno over Hera and Ares... I think when Percy comes into contact with Hera or Ares he should ask them to change to there other aspect because he favours the other aspect more... that would be humiliating for them.. I can imagine Hera face contorting in anger and humiliation, but could she argue or disagree i mean Juno is still a part of her so its Loss/Loss either way for her..
over a year ago Magic1799 said…
Good Idea avidsel!!!! Why don't you write a story about that?
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
I hate links, i want story! cause i am on 3ds and cant watch the vid.
over a year ago Avidsel said…
I posted a text version on the forum for you BitemeIVampire.. It was Flash :/ link

Athena in her proper place :O Sounds like because she's female, I mean war as ares/mars is the founding father.. Artemis must hate Rome even more...
over a year ago poseidon-rules said…
Thx a lot for the link! I really can't wait for the book to come out!
big smile
me too!

\_/
over a year ago son_of_cratus said…
Actual can not wait till the book comes out even more now! Thanks for the link :)
over a year ago lovespercy said…
THIS WAS EVEN BETER THAN THE FIRST PART!!!!
I LOVE ANNABETHS POV!
over a year ago beba157jello said…
smile
THNKZX FOR LINK awesome chapter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago PersesJr said…
smile
Can you guys please check out my forum A broken heart and what comes of it.
over a year ago lilchucky said…
To bad you can't read on a mobile device. The first chapter is good though. Thanks.
big smile
thx so much for posting! and i agree annabeth's point of veiw is really cool!
over a year ago crazy_greek said…
Thank you so much for posting this!!! Oh, why does Riordan do this? He stops it right before Annabeth meets Percy! I can't wait to see how she will react when he will be a few steps away! Will she be cautious? Will she run to him? And what about Percy?

Something tells me, however, that a huge misunderstanding is coming, not just between two camps (something that will have to do with Octavian) but also between Percy and Annabeth, something like "I'm not sure I trust you, you're too Roman to be trusted".
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
there is more....
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
big smile
thanx so much for this!! im such a sucker for rick riordan's books i'm not even a big reader. i was squealing as i was reading the whole chaptr
over a year ago XxRomanguyxX said…
Thank you much for the link.
And about the fight between Percy and jason you have to consider that Jason can use lightning which is bad for water. The only real advatage I can think of right now is that Percy is ment for fighting alone where as Jason is used to fighting with his cohort.
over a year ago persius said…
yeah theres way more there.
over a year ago Draco350 said…
hmmm
anybdy there
over a year ago bookworm118 said…
yeah,anybody?

................anyways.................i dont understand!I SO hate RR right now!Just shut up and give us the book already,right?I love rr but he takes a whole year to write books,REALLY?i try to entertain myself with other books but i cant help wishing the book i was reading was MoA.Am I alone on this?
over a year ago darange said…
16 more days!!!
over a year ago heroofolympus said…
cool
PRE ORDER CANT WAIT FOR THE BOOK link
over a year ago XXXSay said…
heart
There was a comment about Jason being more powerful than Percy which I find completely not true. Percy is OLDER than Jason, fights by himself, and is just more unique! I'm sorry, but I want Percy to be way better skilled than Jason because I've read five books with Percy and I'm attached to him being the strongest and better of all the other campers. I like Jason, but SAME RULES ACCOUNT! I like how in the Son of Neptune, Percy was able to defeat the giant made to defeat his FATHER with only a minor god, while Jason in the Lost Hero almost practically died killing ATHENA'S made to kill giant. It sounds like Jason has always gotten everything he's ever wanted, and while that's not his fault and he doesn't like it, I like Percy because everyone doubts him and is mean to him at first, being the under dog and all, but he ends up kicking everybody's ass! Percy should kick the crap out of Jason if it comes down to a fight. (I'm kind of in love with Percy) link
over a year ago annabeth523j said…
big smile
Thx gor posting everybody! :)