The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 2192

over a year ago CrazyTridentSon said…
Actually it doesn't matter, so get the *beep*
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
What a weird brother...
I did not get that at all!
Oh well I have to go.
I am sneaking onto the ArgoII
So I can meet Percy first!!!
HAHA!
Now where should I hide...
Oh umm hi Annabeth...
Bye
*gulp*
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
laugh
XDD calm ur ass, Abbey lol SOME of us go to school....and im pretty sure the popular clique is a bunch of empousai in disguise .___.

and then after school i go back to the Undeworld to find Nico re-playing with his Mythomagic cards XD did you know the Hades card has 4000 attack power? XDXDXD
Lol, I'm right next to Percy.
big smile
TELL HIM I SAID HI!
I did, he said hi back.
kewwwl XD

....argh still waiting for someone to post :(
UGHHHH I GUESS I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL THIS YEAR!
MY MOTHER MAKES ALL OFF THE DESISIONS!
DADDD HELLP!
Oh and CrazyTridentSon see ya when we get there!
angry
Aargh
over a year ago aqualad said…
i will post at 5 O clock
You realize it's almost 5 'ole clock right.
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
oh gawdddd guys been gone for a couple of hours and 4 new pages ???
its almost 6 here
i like corn
if corn was purple , id be eating it everyday
but its yellow like the sun :(
Ehh...?
IT IS 7:29 NOW HERE YOU ARE 2 HOURS LATE
crying
its 7:38 in chicago wtf when r u posting? D:
over a year ago somisista said…
heart
on page 17 here you guys copied me by saying i like pie!!!
i also like puss in boots (awwwwww! his cute little badass fluffy face makes me cry because he is sooo cute and puffy!) um......i like cats...........
zzz
WTF seriously don't u guys EVER get bored with fanpop? for 1 thing ur wasting ur life away wondering where the other ppl r cuz ur like a fucking loner in the club, and another thing....its just plain boring now....
Annabeth.
I stared deeply into his eyes he litterally didn't know who I was. I remember I had got a blessing from my mom to recover lost memories. I leaned in on percy and put my hand over his chest, and It started glowing a blue aura. His head and back arched like he was passessed and blue aura started glowing from his mouth and ears and eyes.
Five minutes later Percy was Percy again. "And thats what happened." He look like he had just had the worst nightmare ever. Percy had asked me if I wanted to go to the state fair and I agreed so we got there in seconds of traveling through water. "Look I won you a teddy bear Percy." I laughed a little. "I think its supposed to be the other way around." we both laughed and went to another game. Percy won me a even bigger jumbo teddy bear that said "I wuv you."
"Percy Lets go on the faireswheel." He shot me a nasty look and I guess he decided to face his fear. We took our seat and I could see he was clenching the bar. I thought that would be the end of his anxiety until we got in the air he went balistic talk about big baby he started getting cold sweats. "Percy are you ok?" He looked at me like a 1980's serial killer. "hahhahaha of course I'm ok... why wouldnt I be ok" I looked down at his pants and I could've sworn either those were shadows on his jeans or they were soaked with god knows what.
"Annabeth I smell monsters." He grabbed my hand. "Percy stop your hurting my arm." He shot a look at the seat behind us and it was three old ladies sitting and they cut a piece of yarn.I clenched his hand and then the faireswheel stopped suddenly. "Annabeth I know you trust me get on my back and close your eyes. " I did as he said and I felt a cool rush of wind and water against my skin before I knew it we were in Atlantis, and It wasn't the Atlantis I was hoping for.
We starred in awe at Atlantis and It was in flames. I didn't even know how that was possible even Percy seemed to be struck by the site. "Oh my god." he dragged me down to the palace through some pretty decent flamable hallways. I farted on the way and he pretended not to smell it and by the time we got to his dad's thrown his face was purple. I laughed at him and he said "Not funny Queen farts alot." I shot him the dirtiest look I could think of. She got startled and knocked over a vace. "You will be sleeping on the couch tonight mister." He tried to plead but I had made up my mind.
"Silence demigods ... The oracle says I have two days to live."
THERE!!!!!!!!!!!
That was an ok chapter, but it felt rushed.
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
Well at least it's not inappropriate
^LordChaos, do us all an favor, and shut the hell up!
hmmm
im confused .
wht the hell happened!!!!!!!
oh gawdddd rewrite mary im soooooooo confused
fanpop isnt boring to me atleast not yet only joined in august
over a year ago corrected said…
that chapter was WAY too rushed and makes no sense at all
meh
.......uh we left off when they were in olympus right?
Atlantis is here
over a year ago meredog said…
mischievous
Ok..... I'm confused..... and this is my story.... I shouldn't be confused....

Ok..... the first chapter aqualad wrote was nothing I expected.... I mean... I wouldn't have said she was pregnant yet.... and Annabeth is suppose to be so scared out of her mind she wont go anywhere without Percy and Percy wont leave Annabeth... and yet Annabeth leaves like nothing ever happens and now...... idk.... this just rly confused me......

If anyone wants me to re write aqualads chapters I will.... cuz this confused me to.... and if it confused me it had to of confused u to.....

I read the comments from page 18 to here and I laughed my ass of at those comments!!!!! Blaze I love those pica!!!! Mary. Y u no tell us? <the pic that said that, or something like that, made me laugh so fucking hard!!!!! I loved that!!! And yes.... u can cuss on here! Hell, I do it all the time! C I just did it!! And look, I don't mind u guys adverting on here, but LC almost ever comment u had was "Read my story!" Not that is a little to much.... u can advertise! But not like that....

And yes my big sis! Im fine! I can take care of myself cant I Mary? And yes I remember that argue I had with that fucking jackass! If he didn't stop soon I was going to start email him and rly start shit! I'm wasn't gonna do that on the wall cuz if one of the makers of fanpop saw what I was gonna say I would've been done with fanpop... he thinks he can start shit? Ha! If he wants to c who can start some fucking crap... o gods! I cant wait until I get into another argue with that fucking basterd!! I am rly gonna bring some shit! Yes I know u love me for that! I'm just that amazing!!!! Lol!!! Jk!!!

Im just a amazing cuz! Am I not? Lol!!!
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
laugh
OMFG I EFFIN DIED BLAAZE! I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF! LOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL! XD XD THAT WAS SO FREAKIN FUNNY! The first two are mah faves :D
last edited over a year ago
I could try to retype aqualad's chapter, but I don't know where you want it to go.
over a year ago meredog said…
angry
OK!! THATS IT!!! IF I GET ONE MORE EMAIL ASKING ME WHO DID THIS TO ANNABETH I WILL NOT POST ANYTHING FOR 1 WEEK!!!!! IM SICK OF THIS U GUYS!!!!! IM NOT GOING TO TELL U!!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!! IM NOT KIDDING U GUYS!!!!! 1 MORE EMAIL I AM GOING TO RAISE GOD DANM HELL ON UR FUCKING ASS!!!! CUT THE SHIT NOW!!!!!!
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I don't know what is happening in the chapter. Annabeh is suppose to be terrified, hence the title "Terrified" here she is laughing and WTF farting! It made no sense
I don't know what is happening in the chapter. Annabeh is suppose to be terrified, hence the title "T
=_= did you post on the wrong story?
=_= did you post on the wrong story?
laugh
LOL xD
Teacher(female)- There are 5 birds on a branch, a hunter shot one. How many are left?
Me- None, they all fly away cause of the sound of the shot
Teacher- Actually it was a math question but I like your style
Me- Thanks, I got a question. There are three women eating an ice cream each. One is licking, one is sucking, one is biting. Which one is married?
Teacher- *Gets nervous* uhhh, the sucking one?
Me- No the one with the ring, but I like your style
Teacher(female)- There are 5 birds on a branch, a hunter shot one. How many are left?
Me- None, they
sunny
LOL SO EPIC KEEP POSTING THESE RANDOM THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
lmaooooo blaze!!!!

btw, Mary, when u call out "mary" ur talking to me right? cuz i get confused .___.
Yay Mary is okay and by the way who is older me or our bubby?
TEHEE!!!
Oh and I am posting from Tenessee whoever asked me that. I forgot Cabins 1,3 and 13 unite!!!
mischievous
CABIN 13!!!!! yeah children of the big three we're the best LOL
laugh
LOL thts hilarious keep it up
pttf daughter of the most powerful goddess here ? men and their children -rolls eyes-
whtever im a lonely wolf :P a creepy one at tht (;
if it anit to much to ask mary yes plz rewrite
rewrite the chapter!!
and ignore the idiots who keep emailing u remember ur better fans
post soon!
@blaze of ares
the three women sounded like they were eating something other than ice cream.............. sucking, licking, and biting?
oh and u should kick aqualad out of the cowriter position
hes just been messing up the story the whole time by rushing it first and then making a really random post!
over a year ago ermmmmmmm said…
does nybody remember the name of king midas' son from TLH
wasnt it like clit or cliterus or something
post soon!
o and aqualad y did u not post on thalia blackmails percy and annabeth!?!?!?!??!?!?
U SAID U WOUlD!!!!!!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzz post there!
Fine i will just not be a co writer and it was so random bc you guys kept rushing me farewell
good riddance
and r u going to answer ermmmmmmmmm's questions?
Go to hell
Corrected go suck a clit
??????????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­
whats that?
were us saying go to hell to me or ermmmmmmmmmmm?
Hahaha
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
mischievous
LOL BLAZE!

Your rage amuses me, Mary xDD

OH NO NOT THAT FORUM AGAIN! D:

^^^^^ You first :D