The Heroes of Olympus Thalia Blackmails Percy and Annabeth (Rated R)

aqualad posted on Sep 03, 2012 at 05:21PM
Readers discretion may be advised. You've been warned. Im continuing this forum ermmmmmm made as a little gift. XD

The Heroes of Olympus 278 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 278

over a year ago aqualad said…
First chapter

"Hi Percy." Annabeth said, grabbing Percy's hand. "Hey, sorry I'm late. So uh, why did you bring me to this dark ally?" Percy asked. "Cause I wanted to talk to you about something. In private. I thought Thalia wouldn't find us here." Annabeth said, sitting down on the dust. "Yeah, it's weird. She's been following us ever since we started dating." Percy said. "So, what did you want to talk about?" He asked. "We've been dating for a long time, and I was wondering if we could uh, talk about our future." Annabeth lied. That wasn't what she wanted to talk about at all. "Oh." Percy sounded disappointed. "What do you mean "oh"? Annabeth said. "Nothing, I just thought I could see..." He looked at her breasts and glanced away quickly. "Percy..."She said, crossing her arms over her chest so he couldn't see them. "I'm sorry. I just-" Percy started. "No, it's okay. That's really why I brought you here. I was thinking. Maybe we should, you know..." Her voice trailed off. "Yeah, i want to do it. I think I'm ready." Percy said, looking at her breasts again. Annabeth sighed. She started to take off her tank top. Underneath was a lacy, black bra. Percy took off his t-shirt and stared at her bra. Then he slid his hand down her bare back and into her skirt. He felt her thong. He slid his hands in that too and felt her butt. He squeezed it and Annabeth squealed. He had never had so much fun before. He kept squeezing for a while and then moved on. He pulled off her skirt and threw it next to her shirt. Annabeth smiled at the look on his face. He had never seen her this naked before. Annabeth pulled down Percy's jeans revealing his boxers. She noticed he was still staring at her bra. "Okay, fine. You can see." Annabeth said smiling. Percy pulled off the bra and smiled at what he saw. He kissed Annabeth's boobs and she laughed. She kissed him hard on the lips. Then he pulled her thong off too and stared at the naked Annabeth. He took off his boxers and threw them in the pile. He grabbed a condom and put it on. Then they rolled around in the dust and had sex. They had it for a long time and then she jumped on him and sucked on his dick and he licked her inner thigh. "Oh, Percy. That feels really good." Annabeth said, stretching her really. He turned Annabeth around and sucked on her boobs again. They kissed some more and had sex again. Then he sat up. "We should go. Thalia's gonna get suspicious and come looking." Percy said. "Yeah lets get dressed." Annabeth said. She turned towards the clothes pile and gasped. Their clothes were gone. "W-where are our clothes?" Annabeth stuttered. "I don't know. But we can't walk back to camp like this. We'll get laughed at, and punished!" Percy exclaimed. "Looking for these?" A voice behind them said. They turned around and saw Thalia, dangling their clothes and a camera from her arms. "I got it all on tape. And you better do as I say or it goes viral." Thalia said. "I thought you two would do it sometime soon. And I caught you both naked in the woods." She laughed. "What do you want?" Annabeth said holding Percy's hand. "I wanna join." Thalia said. "No! I will only have sex with my girl friend! Not some psycho girl!" Percy yelled. "We can go the easy way or the hard way, and you picked the hard way." Thalia said, laughing evilly. She pulled out a roll of duck tape and duck taped Percy to a log next to Annabeth. Then she did the same to Annabeth. Then she sat down on Percy and pulled off her shirt revealing her bra. She took it off and put it on Annabeth. "Ewwwww! I don't want to wear your nasty bra!" Annabeth screamed. "Just wait!" Thalia said. She took off her skirt and lacy undies. "Oh no. Please don't do it!" Annabeth wailed. Thalia put the underwear on Annabeth too. "Oh, ewwwwww! Please! They're wet!" She sobbed. "Not until I'm done with Percy!" She laughed. She put his dick in her vagina and kissed him hard. She forced her boob into his mouth and put his hands on her butt. "Squeeze it Jackson." She said in his face. "No! I won't do it!" Percy said. " Percy! The video!" Annabeth reminded him. He squeezed her ass. "That's better. Now kiss it. Kiss it hard." Thalia said. Percy winced and kissed her butt cheeks one at a time. Annabeth frowned. She saw his dick still in her vagina. Thalia sucked on Percy's dick and rubbed her vagina in his face. She pressed her ass hole into his mouth and said "Lick it Jackson." He hesitated for a second and then licked her ass hole. "You've done good Jackson. But I'm not done with you yet. I got this on tape too. And I'm gonna get this on tape as well. She shifted over to Annabeth and kissed her on the lips. "Ew, I'm not gay, Thalia!" Annabeth screamed. "Don't care." She smirked. She continued kissing and then pressed her vagina on Annabeth's. "You like this? Huh? You want more?" Thalia taunted. "No! Ew, Thalia this is gross!" Annabeth cried. Thalia laughed and shoved her vagina into her mouth. "Make out with it Annabeth!" Thalia said. "Remember the video." She said. Annabeth sucked, and licked, and kissed until Thalia got up, but her clothes on and said "Tomorrow, you both meet me at the lake behind the Athena cabin at midnight sharp." Thalia said. She licked Percy's ass once more and kissed Annabeth's vagina then lips and tore off the duck tape. She dropped their clothes in a puddle and stomped on them. Then she walked away. " I feel so dirty." Annabeth said. She tore off Thalia's undies and bra and put on her clothes. So did Percy. "I love you Annabeth. No one can replace you. But we gotta get a hold of that video of us having sex." Percy said. They walked back to the cabin hand in hand, feeling different than before.
percyjackson23 commented…
O.O kow percy jackson and he would never do tht 0.0 over a year ago
LeoValdez147 commented…
I'm with percyjackson23. this isn't canon over a year ago
olympus234 commented…
its plain digraceful over a year ago
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
crying
MY EYES!
Krista_The_Cool commented…
never has there been a truer post. over a year ago
Herosofolympus commented…
Oh my gods what if Rick Riordan read this he'd probably so discusted he'd stop writing about Percy and Annabeth!!!!!!!!! over a year ago
LeoValdez147 commented…
aqualad is a bastard. This isn't even canon. over a year ago
laugh
Lol
over a year ago meredog said…
angry
O. MY. GODS........ I AGREE WITH LC!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF STORY IS THIS!!!!!! THIS IS WRONG!!!!!!
percyjackson23 commented…
im with ya :( over a year ago
LeoValdez147 commented…
me 2 over a year ago
And what do u mean... made as a little gift?!?!!?
Hahahaha you will find out.
^do I even want to......??
O.o
Yes ......you do.
blush
I will make it more .. hmmm action packed with gods
LeoValdez147 commented…
dam you troll over a year ago
Muhahaha
blush
O my fucking gods.... u r going to do this with the gods?!?!??!?!?!! This is just.... wrong......
LeoValdez147 commented…
yep over a year ago
Yes and no. Not all sex will be included more like scandals and guns.
blush
Oooooook then......
Yea
This is still a messed up story......
LeoValdez147 commented…
mmmm hmmm over a year ago
crying
Ill fix it.
LeoValdez147 commented…
you better over a year ago
hmmm
What do u mean "ill fix it" how r u gonna fix it???
zzz
He's gonna mess it up again
its a surprise
sweetsel commented…
WTF! Rick Riordan's going to sue u for this... LOL! over a year ago
LeoValdez147 commented…
sue her ,Rick Riordan! over a year ago
zzz
Ummm
crying
Now I know how people feel when they try to guess who did that to Annabeth on my story Terrified.........
laugh
Lol
im working on chapter 2
sad
Oh no
This is gonna be... well.... idk
Annabeth

This was the first time in my life I felt so violated. If anyone saw that video my life would be ruined which meant there was only one thing to do. “Hay babes don’t worry we will get the tape back.” Percy said trying to intense my nerves. I burned Thalia’s clothing and took a shower that lasted two hours. I felt so icky being in another girls’ underwear. I wonder what my mom would say.

I finally had got out of the shower and waited for Percy to get dressed. We waited till midnight and Thalia never showed. We were just about to turn around when we heard a voice. “Hay where do you two think you’re going?” My heart pounded with emotions. I grabbed Percy’s hand and squeezed it tight. “What do you want us to do Thalia?” Percy said with a bit of a quiver in his voice. I could tell he was trying to be strong for me. “Well you see, I have a couple of tasks for you to do.” She had the tape in her hand just toying with us. Then water began to rise from the sea bank. “Now now Percy you wouldn’t want to go doing that would you I brought some reinforcements.” Then I turned around to see the Stoll Brothers.

“How could you guys do this to us?” I pleaded. Conner stepped to be and said, “We didn’t do anything you brought this on yourselves.” He looked at us with distaste and spat on my face. All my anger boiled I clenched my fist and my senses heightened. I span around pushed Percy into Travis. “Ahhhh..” Thalia had zapped me with lightening. “You Bitch I hate you!” She just laughed and starred at me. “Oh Annabeth you must be punished. Percy pull down your pants NOW!” Tears began to swell up in my eyes. She started doing unimaginable things to him. It was so sickening. Then he moaned and moaned. I felt helpless and no longer loved. “Percy how could you?” “I’m sorry Thalia.” I cried out but no one was there. “How could you call me Thalia? Percy I loved you!” I was about to get up and run away when a beam of light started flashing at us.

It was Chiron I could hear his voice. I was about to scream when, Conner taped my mouth shut. He grabbed me and Thalia tugged on Percy’s stick taking us to an abandoned shack. I felt so disturbed and upset. My heart pleaded for a way. I closed my eyes and prayed to Athena. help would be nice and cleansing. Thalia began to rub my boobs tears just stormed out of my eyes.

Then there was a knock on the shed and we all stood still I tried to make as much noise as possible but Conner had me in a bind. The door opened and the person standing in the door was the girl that had subliminally just ruined my life. I was confused my heart bleated for the truth.
crying
My eyes
wow it wasnt even that vague
crying
W-wow........... I need a hug... this is sad...
im toning the stories vagueness down slowly then we will get into the mystery and deaths.
Better...
im gonna like slowly lower the content because of the little kids on here.
comicsking commented…
IM 10 YEARS OLD. I DONT NEED TO READ ABOUT THALIA RAPNG THEM over a year ago
cupcakeforever1 commented…
Same here!!! I thought this site was kid friendly!!! over a year ago
LeoValdez147 commented…
WTF, bitch! over a year ago
PiperMclean7732 commented…
I am 12 and my childhood is gone!!! Gone i tell u! over a year ago
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
OH GAWDDDDDD NOT THIS AGAIN
IM SCARRED FOR LIFE
TOO GROSSSSSS FOR A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD (well for me not mary)
u do know Thalia's a hunter rite???
last edited over a year ago
yes i do but this is before the fact might discontinue i get borred with forums easily
SamValdezLuv commented…
How can it be before the fact?? Percy and annabeth didnt start dating till the 5th book and thalia was already the hunter. That means if this happened befor, they would have been having sex at 13 over a year ago
I am 13 yes but I skipped over the rly gross and detailed parts....
greendayiscool commented…
Can I just say I'm 13 but lm not that gross out but it's sttill sick though. over a year ago
atleast its not overdescriptive
RRBlover1110 commented…
1. I'm 12, had no idea what r rated means, and my eyes are punished. 2. My name is thalia, so this isnt very flattering. 3. none of the characters would actually do this, 4. MAI CHILDHOOD IS GAWN. GONE! over a year ago
blush
Yea.....
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
ASIRI239PPF')OE"?:KOQoq@#Njdskq32^W2N­Jkd­hei­..I­(*!­N 8X3

I THOUGHT I ENDED THIS! LIKE WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? DX
A redo
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! MY 13 YEAR OLD EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!

That was graphic I think I need a hug....
Scarred. for. life.
comicsking commented…
AHH MY 10 YEAR-OLD EYES IT BURNS over a year ago
comicsking commented…
WELL NOT ACTUALLY IM ENJOYING THIS over a year ago
It says rated r i know you guys can read
greendayiscool commented…
Sorry but I can't stop rescind. over a year ago
cupcakeforever1 commented…
You think kids r gonna listen? over a year ago
LeoValdez147 commented…
kids R deaf over a year ago
olympianglory commented…
half of these kids dunno what it means over a year ago
Lol!!!!! ^^im 13 to so I just skipped over the detailed parts....
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
*STILL RAGING* JWizm8832Q99;o3EC9((#@"I["02C JXN1
fanforbooks commented…
Srsly? over a year ago
fanforbooks commented…
Can't you read it says R RATED?! if you dont like it, just dont read it over a year ago
laugh
^LOL!!!!!