The Heroes of Olympus Fanfiction Advertiser

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Oct 17, 2012 at 12:03PM
This is for you to put your story so you can advertise them.

Just fill this up and post it:

Story Title:

Synopsis:

Protagonist(Optional):

Antagonist(Optional):

Link:

So post your story here!

Some stories I recommend:
link by my friend Katie. It's a story about Clarisse that might be true. Me and her did research to help put this story together. I am not a Co-Writer, just a friend who likes to help

link It's a Percabeth story but not a regular one. It is written by Mary(Meredog). It is when Annabeth is hurt in bad ways and Percy struggles, as he want to find who did it but poor Annabeth don't want to be left alone. It is also where we chat :D also look at my funny meme pics and laugh till you cry and cramp. Do not read the chapters by Aqualad He WAS made a Co-Writer but we didn't like him so he was fired
last edited on Oct 29, 2012 at 04:49AM

The Heroes of Olympus 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago GamingWarrior said…
big smile
Yet Another War

6 years have passed and everyone is important and together. Except Octavian. He turned out to be a spy and was executed. That's not important. ("It was important to him!" shouted Percy. "That's not the point" I replied turning back to Fanpop) You'll figure out what happens to the previous characters. So this mysterious girl named Autumn. Then enters Lucy, Daughter of Iris, Arthur,Son of Apollo, Jace, Son of Mars, Carrie, Daughter of Venus. There's harmony between two camps and in my sequel with even more new characters another personality of gods are revealed. Suddenly a new enemy is rising. This new adventure takes the heroes all over the US and possibly to Mexico. A new chapter at least every other day. Come on over or Terminus will blow up in your face!

link
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Great idea this forum.
over a year ago childofaeolus said…
Cool,

Title: Camp Wars (may change though)
Synopsis: A cannon (mostly since there's some OC's) telling of when Rome marched on camp halfblood told through the point of view of various campers. It's fairly simple...
Protagonist: Pretty much all of the campers...
Antagonist: Octavian (mainly)

link
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Title: The New York Blockade
Synopsis: Varric McKai Half native American son of Ares leads a score of Demigod's into New York to deal with the Roman situation, tension's run high amongst every demigod Greek and Roman as Gaea's main trap fall's upon the unwitting hero's.
Protagonist: Varric McKai
Antagonist: Republican's Octavian, Gaea's Automaton forces, Eidolon's. In that order.
link
over a year ago Karaoke_Leo said…
This is a really good idea for a forum. (ya know the advertisement deal)

Title: The House of Hades By Karaoke_Leo (YES THERE MIGHT BE SPOILERS FOR MARK OF ATHENA! LIKE IN THE SYNOPSIS!)

Synopsis: Percy and Annabeth are stuck in flipping Tartarus and wandering around with a giant that they aren't sure they can trust. They have to find the gate keepers of Tartarus who normally control the DoD, who have been kidnapped. Great.
Meanwhile Nico and the others are searching for the other half of the Doors of Death. Hazel and Leo are getting weird visions that no one can explain. The group meets dead hero after dead hero, warning them not to go to the other half. Powerful magic is at their destination, that none of them, not even Nico, are aware of.

So yah, another HoH fanfic. But, I can promise you that I did do my research, and have my story planned out ahead of time. I'll say there will be Percabeth, but it's not the sappy out of character stuff you see sometimes, because no one wants to read that.... Check it out if you need the house of hades just as much a me! (Or Leo will get you)

Link: link
Could I get a link Karaoke?
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
link

Title: I'm One of a Kind

Synopsis: my story's about a 13 year old gurl making her way to camp half blood. She was never suppose to be born. Doesn't know her father or mother. She was born to do one thing... to finish the job the demigods thought they finished....

great idea for the forum blaze... check my story out! xD
Day-1 of The New York Blockade is up
And now Day-2 featuring a rickhanger
Day-3 Character development.
SHOOT! I forgot the link! SRY!!!! link
There you guys go! oops...
(I have three chappies up so far)
So Blaze, as this forum grows a lot of FF will fade from vision. What if three people vote a Fan-Fic to be of great calibur then it get's featured on the main post of the Forum so it will always be seen as long as have a active HoO club. Watcha think about it?
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Sure
Cool stuff, anyways It should be masterful one story per page otherwise everyone would just up upvoting saying every story is grade A stuff and it'd nullify the purpose. Two or three if they're really good
^Confused.
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
@Karaoke_Leo: add me in too... -confuzzled-

anyone care to explain?
I think he means like adding a group of Fanfics at the top, like really good ones that deserve to be checked out. Am I right...?
^Yup, and one on avearge per page, if there is lots of really good ones it can be 3
over a year ago parras2 said…
smile
my forum is similar to this one but slightly different take a look if you want to find out more: link
I have a forum of "The New York Blockade" characters in depth right here
link
For your consumption dear interknights (I'm so copyrighting that)
New Chapter up. Where'd everyone go.
over a year ago parras2 said…
these are my RP forums

Make Your Own Greek Hero:link

Make Your Own Roman Hero:link
over a year ago abrown7297 said…
Flowers and Chocolate

A new camper has caught the eye of our beloved Percy Jackson. Annabeth is trying to keep Percy from straying, but Charlotte Duke truly is a keeper. Percabeth or Percarlotte. Haven't decided yet.

over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
LOL finally, i couldn't find this forum when i was searching for it XD

anways i wrote a story and here's a short summary:

Leo had just been accused of man-slaughtering his entire training class in Camp Half Blood, but he's unable to prove that someone else, the "Black Mask", did it and he was framed. The CHB Senate sentences him to serve at Tavian Wonderland, a secret, well-hidden prison for only bad demigods and the worst mortal criminals off the edge of California, founded by Octavian (the characters have different relationships btw). He learns that he has a special power (his fire abilities) and tries to find the "Black Mask."

over a year ago fireyes said…
smile
Okay I'm doing this for Lt,

Secret

Summary:
In this altered reality Percy is really Roman but a certain person *cough*Juno*cough* makes him go to camp Halfblood. As it goes he hares it there and so desperately wants to go back to camp Jupiter.
these are his altered adventures.

Yes I altered the summary but honestly that is pretty good right?
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
mischievous
u forgot to add the link XD :
link
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
mischievous
Also you shouldn't have put my name there.... i have pissed off quite a few people :D
Better they read it before they find out who the author is