The Heroes of Olympus The Forbidden Child

Kikat13 posted on Dec 02, 2012 at 08:21PM
Chapter 1- Run

Run

That was the only word going through my mind at that moment. Something was chasing me and I didn't know who or what it was, but it seemed like it was trying to kill me.

Maybe I should back track a little bit. My name is Katarina (Kat for short) and I am 16 years old. I live in New York City with my dad and I have no idea who my real mother is. According to my father, he had met my mother at a peacock exhibit at the zoo and after dating for about a month they had me 9 months later. Apparently she dropped me off with him and ever came back.

After my mom left my father, he had never been the same. He married and evil and slightly insane woman with 2 kids when I was about 12 years old. So then I had 2 step-sisters, 1 evil step-mother, and a father who was rarely home (probably hiding from my step-mother). After about 4 years of being ignored and yelled at, I ran away. And thats when I started being chased by some crazed thing.

I had been peacefully sneaking out of my house at 5 in the morning, and boom! Some random thing started chasing me for no reason. When I stopped running and hid behind a bush to catch my breath, I took a close look at it and it was a monster type of thing. It appeared to be part eagle and part lion. It was the strangest thing I had ever seen. I was wondering how everyone else in the city hadn't seen me being chased by this thing when it suddenly fond me. I started running again, and after about 30 mins of running, I ran into a giant tree...

The Heroes of Olympus 37 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kikat13 said…
smile
Hey guys, so I hope you liked this and I will write another ch if I get 3 comments.
over a year ago teamleo said…
big smile
post soon!!!!!!!!
mischievous
Oh and try to take a guess on who her godly mother is!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago seaistruth said…
Post soon HERA is her mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg that I like so awsome full !!!!!!!! It will be so interesting!!!!!! Gaaaaaaaa post!
big smile
if u read my forum (daughter of the sea) you will see this character in it. Me and kat will have to work this out but it will happen!!!
over a year ago Artemis253 said…
Hola!!! I m luna
Oh yea! I feel smartacuss like I am Spartacus!!!!!
big smile
link
hey guys plz come and check out my forum!!
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
smile
post! i wanna see where this goes

idk why but i feel relly tempted to call kitat... kittykat

@teamleo i already did!
mischievous
Hey guys so I just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna be posting new chapters every Saturday (well at least I'll try) :-)
smile
Yay a schedule coolio
Ok so I'm having serious writer block right now (I know I'm only on the second chapter, I'm just a sad excuse for a writer aren't I :-( ) but I was wondering if you guys had any ideas?
BTW I will try to write another ch today
blush
Maybe Grover could fall out of that tree....
Hey guys, if u still read this forum, i just wanted to let u know that kitkat is in Paris and she won't be back till Christmas so sorry if u were waiting.
:O Paris?
tht lucky duck
-sigh-
i guess i have to wait
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
big smile
Amazing story!!!! Love the whole idea and everything (I think it's the first one with her having a kid). I just wanted to point out that your main characters name is my name spelled the same and everything. I just thought it was very funny and I hope you post a chapter soon!!
crying
Hey guys guess who's back from Paris/Dubai!!!!???? Its Kat, and I want to apologize for not being on fanpop or posting any stories because
a. Fanpop was a blocked site in Dubai because of UAE reasons so I couldn't be on, no matter what I tried

and

b. I didn't even have time to go online while I was n Paris because I was sightseeing (BTW I was also grounded from the computer :-( )

Anyways I know this isn't a very good apology but I still wanted to tell you guys why I wasn't online

Ok so I'm gonna post every Saturday from now on and there will be a new chapter this Saturday, so thats it, BYE!!!
heart
Oh and Merry Belated Christmas!
big smile
WELCOME BACK!!!!!!
laugh
Thank you!!! I'm glad to be back!!!!!!
Chapter 2- HELP!

Hello? Helloooo? Are you ok?

“Hmm? Wha… Who are you? And where am I?” I mumbled

“Well my name is Grover and you are currently underneath the tree that you knocked me out of,” he said

“Oh well I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to knock you out of the tree… wait a minute! What happened to that griffin thing that was chasing me”!?

“Yes, about that, you should probably try to stay quiet because its still looking for you, you’ve been knocked out for the past 5 minutes.”

“Wait so you can see it too? Because I was being chased around town by that thing and no one even saw me being chased by it!”

“Well the reason that they couldn’t see it is because of the mist” he said surprisingly calmly

“The what? You know what, I don’t really care, can you just tell me how to kill or get rid of this, this thing”? I almost yelled

“Look all you gotta do is defeat it”

“What do you mean all I gotta do is defeat it, why are you acting so calm about this? I could die right now! I shouted

All of a sudden, I heard a grunt and saw the griffin. And me being the smart person I am, I screamed like a little girl, very loudly. As soon as I did that, the griffin found me and ran straight at me.

“HELP ME!” I screamed as loud as I possibly could

And then I ran, I ran in circles around it while screaming like a maniac (I mean what would you do if a griffin were trying to kill you, ya I thought so)

Suddenly something clicked inside of me, and then I started to run at it. The griffin raised its wings and tried to attack me, but I somehow jumped over it and grabbed onto its back. It tried to buck me off but I held on tight. I started to pull on its feathers, its wings, really anything I could get my hands on.

And then it happened; I grabbed onto its tail and yanked at it very hard. Then, it turned into sand. Yes, sand. I of course freaked out and started yelling at Grover.

“How could you have let me almost die, while you were just sitting there and watching?!”

“Well I needed to see if you were the one”

“What do you mean the one?”

“Well you see…

To be continued…

big smile
Hey guys, so I was wondering if you could tell me how Im doing and if I'm going in the right direction and if you liked this chapter. So thanks for reading, bye!
cake
OH MY FRICKIN' GAWD! THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!! Just the right amount of sarcasm and hilariousness! Honestly though, I REALLY LOVED IT!!!!!!! U DESERVE CAKE!!!!!! IS grover in love?!?!?! is Kat his "one"??!?!?!
wink
Only time will tell, but Kat could be his one or maybe not. The world may never know!
big smile
kitty kat, tht was aweshummm!!!!! as said as teamleo above
u arent just heading in the right direction ur heading in the best direction xD
keep postingggggg
y is grover so clam? imma slap grover for not screaming with kat
-slaps grover-
xD
heart
Aww thank you so much, I really appreciate it!!!!!
big smile
Oh btw guys, I was wondering, since most of you guys already figured out who her godly mother is, I was wondering what you think her powers should be?
I thought it could be fun to see what you guys think her powers should be because I kind of came up with a couple but honestly they suck, so tell me your guys'es opinions! :-)
over a year ago snowflakes989 said…
AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Sorry I thought I had added this to my updates when I didn't. But now I did!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
Happy New Year!!! Lets hope that your problems only last as long as your new years resolution!
(Do you get it, because most new years resolutions only last like a day and then its like, pfff forget this) ha im funny!
Lol! But I still don't get who her godly mother is. Meh..

WOOHOOO!!!! WE DIDN'T DIE IN 2012!!!!!
wink
Yay we didnt die!! And if you really dont know who her godly mother is, read through some of the comments, ;-)
heart
Oh and btw guys, I've been reading the best forum eva!!! Check it out-
link
Its called Battle Darkness and its great
wink
thanks!
so what's your new year resolutions, then?
smile
I dont really have a resolution, I always end up failing so I've decided to do nothing therefor there is no way that I could ever possibly mess up my new years resolution
Whats your new years resolution?
get good grades (that better be a long standing one), write more, grow taller.
laugh
Snowflakes, can you really make urself grow taller? If so awesome!!!!! Lol
you can try...