The Heroes of Olympus Drabbles 'N Stuff

AwakenShadow posted on Jan 06, 2013 at 07:54AM
This forum is for people who would like to post one shots,drabbles and short song fics and for people who enjoy reading them

I will not allow any smut on my forum, you have been warned
last edited on Jan 06, 2013 at 09:18AM

The Heroes of Olympus 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AwakenShadow said…
I will be posting a string of drabbles called Relationships Come and Go it's about various PJO and HoO relationships...well, as the title suggests coming and going. I will be taking suggestions on which couple is brought together or is broken up/seperated, then find a creative way of doing so. If you would like to suggest a couple all you need to do is fill out this form

What Couple:

Coming or Going:

just two simple things and I'll get right on it, oh and before I forget I would like to mention that I will not make any lemons or smut drabbles nor will I allow them on my forum
over a year ago teamleo said…
big smile
I ill have to think about the couples thing. What are lemons and smut drabbles? Sorry but I am a little new to this fanfiction stuff and I have no idea what that is.
lemons and smut are fanfiction slang for a story that contains explicit sexual content, and it's okay I felt the same way.
Theme Songs

this is a song fic, kinda, this is how it works. Someone will post a random PJO or HoO character then another person will post a song (and the maker of the song) that best describes said character, then another randome character, and the cycle continues.

Example:
So lets say someone said Half-Bloods:

Half-Bloods

then I would put:
I Just Wanna Run by The Downtown Fiction

Dionysus

Then another person wold post a song they thought was fitting for Mr. D, etc.
to start this off lets just continue with Mr. D

BTW the same character mustn't be mentioned twice on the same page, also don't post twice in a row for Theme Songs and to start this off lets just continue with Mr. D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
The Ghost Centurion
Jason

We sat in a circle. The seven going for a camping trip was a great idea. We needed to take a break from the stuff going on at camp and we were still recovering from the war. The fire burned dimly, giving the area a creepy atmosphere

"Who wanna start with the..." Leo said and took a torch light. "Ghost stories" he said in a very creepy voice.

"I'll do it!" I say, snatching the torch. "This, is an old story...to scare new recruits!....the tale of the Ghost Centurion...." Leo started to hum the haunted melody.

"During the reign of Julius Caesar...there is a Centurion, Avis Caelum. He was a Centurion of the old Twelfth Legion, the mightiest of all. The emperor, Caesar, was afraid that Avis might overthrow him. Avis was known through out Rome and was a very powerful man. He joined the Legion at the age of five and was the only survivor in one war."

The others were now getting interested. Even Leo started to listen-after he stop playing with fire-

"One day...Avis is old already by the way, about 42... the scared emperor sent soldiers to the Centurion's home. They burned him with Greek fire then, still alive, they hammered him to the wall of his home. The soldiers raped his wife and daughter in front of him. They raped her for days. On the last day, they slowly tortured his family and he watched them die. The Centurions was so heart-broken, he told the troops to kill him. Stab his heart. The troops did what he said, but only after killing his family. When Thanatos went to fetch him, the centurion gladly followed but he charmed a fury to let him out of the underworld, once a month."

Percy started to chuckled but Annabeth stopped him by pinching his arm "Oooow!" he groaned in pain
"Continue Jason" Annabeth said. I gladly continued

"On the first day out of the underworld, Avis possessed a guy during the senate meeting and killed the emperor....Now, legend has it that he still comes out once a month and torment Legion troops who have sinned"

Then a skeleton wielding a small Imperial Gold dagger jumped out from behind me
"DIE!!!!!!" it shouted

The others got scared and scampered away. Nico appears out of the shadows.
"I told you it'll be funny" he said, laughing like an idiot. The skeleton broke apart and the bones sank back in the ground.
"Yeah, it was. Now lets find them before monsters find them." I suggested. He nodded-still laughing-and we looked for our missing, scared and terrified friends.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Praetor's Jackson First Feast of Fortuna

"Hey wait!" I said but they still pull me away from my dinner. When I came, no one will stand for me. After I saved the camp everyone wants me. The guys then pulled me to a table. I look back at them to see some girls push them away. The one on the left had long brown hair while the one on the right had black hair.

"Heeey Percy" the girl left said. The two girls sat next to me leaning onto me.
"So..." the brown haired girl continue talking "...how about you and me go out sometimes?" she ran her fingers tips up my chest. I felt awkward. If Annabeth were here, I don't think I wanna know what she'll do to them...
"No!" the black haired sweep her friend's hand away
"He will go with me!" they glared at each other.
"Jess! you took my crush away from me!!" the brunette snapped
"But he cheated on me with you Maddie!!" then,

Jess took a pie and throw it past me towards Maddie. They begin a food fight at their table. I quickly get out of there and headed for my dinner. Just a hand reach away some guys took me away. They made me sit in front of a girl with orange hair and a very stern look on her face, probably an amazon.

"Come on! Percy versus Cyakon!!"
What!? I said to myself am I suppose to fight her or something? I glance to the right and saw some people arm wrestling
"Oh...." I muttered. I put my hand on the table. She grabbed my hand and smirked. He hands were soft but hard. We begin
"Percy! Percy! Percy!" Some chanted as the others: "Cyakon! Cyakon! Cyakon!" she was winning, my hand was almost pin to the table. I struggled to hold on. Then, someone spilled water on me. I felt a surge of energy going through me. With a quick move I pin her hand to the other side of the table.

"YEAH!!!!" some screamed. I look back and saw some disappointed face, not cause I won, but cause they lost the bet. They handed their friends a pouch. Then someone took me away again. I was getting dizzy.

I shut my eyes and when I open them I appear on a table with...oh my finally! foood. My mouth watered, I was waiting for this moment. On the table it was just a normal dinner. People were just talking except, Vitellius was there.
"I knew he was made for greatness!" He said "I demanded he join the Fifth Cohort!" the purple ghost said proudly "Spotted him talent right away!" I eat the food in front of me and finished it

I quickly went away and headed Dakota's table, where Ella and Tyson were. Then Don the faun appear. My heart skipped a beat, I thought it was someone about to abduct me again. Don was wearing a nurse hat..
"Man, congrats and stuff! Awesome! Hey, do you have any spare change?"
"Nooo...."
"Alright man! Awesome!" he galloped away.
I sat with Tyson and Ella as plates and plates of peanut-butter sandwiches were coming.

After dinner I walked with Hazel and Frank...
over a year ago parras2 said…
Relationships Come and Go

Sally and Paul

Coming

Theme Songs

Bottoms Up by Nicklback

Coach Hedge
tongue
Ok I'll give the relationships thing and theme song cause i am feeling inspired.

Relationships

Reyna and.... Dakota!

Coming

Songs

Maneater sung by Nelly Furtado

Drew
you think that song fits Coach Hedge?
over a year ago parras2 said…
^^ yr doing it wrong, you were supposed to post a song for Coach not Drew
I don't really care. Life will go on, I promise. Besides I can't really think of any songs for hedge. Oh we'll. 😜
the drabbles will be up sometime this weekend
Thanks for all the comments guys! :D (sarcasm btw)
obviously the song game didn't work so let's try the 'would you rather' game
EX:
Person 1: would you rather get hugged by Tyson or go shopping with drew?
Person 2: get hugged by Tyson
would you rather be able to fly like Jason or shadow travel like Nico?
Person 3: shadow travel
would you rather ext. ext. you guys get the point rite?

I'll start this off

would you rather have Rainbow as a pet or Blackjack?