The Heroes of Olympus A Challenge for you...

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 16, 2013 at 02:41PM
I, Blaze, challenge ALL OF YOU! to tell me why Percy is better than Jason. Anyone can join....choose your sides
Romans vs Greek
Jason vs Percy
Jupiter vs Poseidon
last edited on Jan 16, 2013 at 03:19PM

The Heroes of Olympus 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ihatekronos123 said…
blush
um... team percy.........
over a year ago teamleo said…
SOOOOOOO many reasons Percy is better than Jason, it would take way to long to write them all down...
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
Greek! Percy! Poseidon!
over a year ago leevan1207 said…
smile
1. Roman- because they are more discipline.
2. Jason- because he is discipline and strong. Though Percy and Jason are both powerful.
3. Jupiter- He is the king of the Gods, so he must be powerful. If Poseidon was more powerful, why didn't became or fought to be the king? Besides He have the most powerful weapon of all. But the myths say Poseidon is the second most powerful;...(I think Hades is, but anyways).
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Thank you Leevan and guys! All of you can give one reason or as many reason as you want. Just give it and I will answer you
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
^^ Poseidon/Neptune and Zeus/Jupiter are kinda equal in power. They drew to see who got the realms and king of the gods.
over a year ago snowflakes989 said…
wink
I totally support the Greeks, Percy, and Poseidon!
No, I am not one of those Percy fangirls. That would be Annabeth...
I think Poseidon's cooler just cuz he gets the ocean. I think the ocean's awesome.
I liked Percy better in the original series. I dont like him as much in HoO.
But I always loved icecream over all. :D
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Will someone just tell me how Percy is better than Jason so I can answer back seriously, aren't most of you Percy fans...
last edited over a year ago