The Heroes of Olympus HOUSE OF HADES DISCUSSION!!!!

SamValdezLuv posted on Oct 13, 2013 at 05:01AM
Hey lovelies
So I made this forum so when we all finish the book we can talk about it on here and cry together :) happy reading ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

The Heroes of Olympus 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Let's...discuss.... :P
over a year ago MERCEYISAWESOME said…
meh
Ok... who's going first?
over a year ago Diego931 said…
I'll ask you all this question.... which point of view of the book did you liked the most?
over a year ago darange said…
i actually..... dont know. i liked all of theres! i really wished we could get a point of view from Nico but oh well , i have to go with Hazel, Frank, Annabeth, and Percy. dont get me wrong i ADORED the other characters P.O.V'S and there character development, but i think these 4 out of the 8 had such powerful chapters and character development that it even changed them from there original personality and your getting to see how dark there personality can get, this book had so much darkness, sadness, and it got scary at times for the readers and i thought that was brilliant for Riordan to do.
lol sorry for rambling, i do that alot.
last edited over a year ago
surprise
my headcannon..........was almost right???
earlier before i read the book i posted this headcannon on the wall posts
"HEADCANNON: what if Nico was trying to find his sister in the underworld because well one he wanted to see if he could get her back and two: he wanted to talk to her about his mixed emotions/feelings for another guy? i mean who else can you talk too? certainly not Annabeth, or anyone else at camp. he would have wanted to talk to someone who wouldnt judge him, someone he knew the longest and trusted.
but instead of finding Bianca he found Hazel.
just a crazy idea....."

and
in the book:
"Easy for you to say.You'r everybody's golden boy,the son of Jupiter. the only person who ever accepted me was Bianca, and she died!"

I liked Leo's!!!!!!! Him and Calypso were my Leo pairing from the beginning.
last edited over a year ago
MERCEYISAWESOME commented…
ikr! it was so cute... i totally ship lypso! (leo X calypso) over a year ago
idk. there was so many! i loved annabeth's, percy's, hazel's, frank's, leo's... -sigh- if i must pick, it would be: frank's. but not for longggg... _evil laugh- >:)
sad
ok. ill ask next: what did you think about tarturas being in a phisical (sorry if spelt wrong) form? my opinion? it was terrifying... O_o
darange commented…
OH.MY.GODS. YES THAT WAS TERRIFYING! especially when Percy went dark in a couple of scenes, i guess Tarturas brings out the worst in all of us over a year ago
over a year ago jgutwirth said…
I finished it yesterday and then had to try not to cry.
darange commented…
its ok to cry, i did. over a year ago
is it wrong that i wanted to cry so bad, but i couldnt? sorry, im just not a very emotional person. plz forgive meh? over a year ago
darange commented…
i forgive you over a year ago
^ xD over a year ago
over a year ago itsadipaynehere said…
Leo and Calypso its just... i ship Leo with me...

AND NICO DEAR LORD MY BABY!!!!!
CRIXINATOR commented…
Ikr but i guess RR wanted to add something different to the mix over a year ago
darange commented…
whats wrong with Nico being gay?? i personally am VERY ok with it, but i guess some people aren't.............. over a year ago
CRIXINATOR commented…
noting is wrong with it its just a little out of the Ordinary over a year ago
over a year ago CRIXINATOR said…
I'm still happy because Leo FINALLY got a girlfriend even though he might not see her again
darange commented…
ya, that was cute! over a year ago
yup, but rick isnt cruel enough to get them together, fill us fans with hope, then tear them apart. is he...? :o over a year ago
god, i wanted leo to have a girlfriend in a LONG time... over a year ago
over a year ago corrected said…
stop acting like there is nothing wrong with nico being gay ppl. His character has completely changed in one book and he has become an emotional mess. He was never so awkward before.
darange commented…
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG! AND I AM NOT ACTING! I GUESS YOU JUST HAVENT HEARD OF THE WORDS CALLED CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!! over a year ago
Alex13126 commented…
Go away. over a year ago
nico didnt change dude! he just had character development! he saw his dark side, now we are seeing him with emotions. plus, dont forget the fact that nico was in freaking tarturus! -_- all by himself! then he just admitted to jason that he had a crush on percy. thats gotta take some guts. over a year ago
Nico for Eva!!!!! (Hence profile name.)
over a year ago corrected said…
morel like character undevelopment. he destroyed nico's character
Alex13126 commented…
Go away. over a year ago
darange commented…
NO HE DIDNT! I WOULD EXPECT HIM TO BE AN EMOTIONAL MESS BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM! HE HAD GONE THROUGH SO MUCH GOD DAMN IT, I GUESS YOUR JUST TO STUCK UP TO SEE THAT. imagine you were almost murdered wouldnt you be an emotional mess for a long time? YES! because the trauma would keep coming back to you. now do you understand? over a year ago
^^^ -_- talk to da hand, over a year ago
SamValdezLuv commented…
corrected just leave, litteraly just leave. there's the door→ over a year ago
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
I just want Leo/Calyspo, and I don't care how they get together as long as they are together in the end.
darange commented…
i agree! over a year ago
true dat! over a year ago
sad
i wish Nico would have confessed to Percy at the end of the book, but knowing Rick he is probable make Nico get killed somehow and make that his last words or he doesnt say anything at all and Jason has to tell everyone.
i agree. over a year ago
Alex13126 commented…
An oath to keep with a final breath~ over a year ago
^ oh... sorry i didnt think about that. good idea. but no!!!!! NICO!!!!!!!! -sniffs- the feels :( lol over a year ago
over a year ago SamValdezLuv said…
Yall better stop shippin leo and calypso before I cut a bitch
We all know I have claimed him :3
Anyways just finished the book today and OH MY GOD I was so impresed with frank and hazel, they were so badass in this book!!
hey, be isnt just yours! but... drumroll plz! -silence- -_- fine. lol anways go to the comment where we were fighting bout leo. the solution is there. xD over a year ago
Finished!! Yall better stop talking about leo and calypso or I will cut you.
I claimed leo he is mine for eva :3
mischievous
awww isnt Leo being adorable when he is talking about owning a repair shop with Calypso? they are so adorable together!
#LeoAndCalypso
SamValdezLuv commented…
.... I hate you. lol.jk :P that was cute over a year ago
it was so touching.... :) i hope that really happens.... over a year ago
over a year ago CRIXINATOR said…
COACH HEDGE HAS A CHILD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IKR!!!!!! we never knew him and Mellie got married, and -gasp- Hedge knocks up his wife and he'll soon be a dad!!! gah! i love coach lol :p over a year ago
^Totally forgot about that!!!
I honestly can't imagine him as a dad
^i think i could
How do sayters even--- nevermind
corrected commented…
how do u think? over a year ago
Alex13126 commented…
Even goats have a penis Sammy over a year ago
yeah... but... how can he even- ugh! nevermind! i dont want to think about! over a year ago