The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune

HecateA posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 12:36AM
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR blesses us with will look like.

Before I start you peoples off, I need to say something.
So shush and listen.

When I wrote "The Lost Hero, written by me", I had to guess who the parents were. Well now, I know. So I am following Rick Riordan's version of the characters. Piper has nothing to do with Persephone, Jason and Thalia are siblings and Camp Ceasar Salad is real. For my series of fanfics, I'm following my version of the characters, but here, Rick's versions rule. Get it?

Title: The Son of Neptune
Rating: C
Type: Adventure, friendship, hopefully humor, maybe a touch of romance
Characters: Add, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Drew, Leo, Jake, Nyssa
OC personalities: Reyna, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, Bobby, Caleb
OC: The Gayle brothers, Karren
Synopsis: After discovering a new world, not so far from their own, Jason and his friends are sailing straight for it, unsure wheter they'll come out victorious or just start a civil war. But it doesn't take the arrival of a flying boat to get the citizens curious. They already sence something is wrong, way before the flying ship docks.

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: Hopefully you guys will like it! I got some very nice comments on my random wall poll, so here it is guys! Love you all, you rock!

The Rebel Soldier's debut: link

The Honour in Death's debut: link

The Fire's Revenge's debut: link

Part Two's debut: link
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR bl
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:13PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3419 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 3419

over a year ago AltPercyU said…
She's gonna post on friday loony4luna
over a year ago HecateA said…
smile
Hola,

I'll start with my news:

IT's down to the wire at the Fan Fiction Awards! It’s between me and vladd_todd_fan’s (hope I got your name spelt right!) “Continuation of Percy Jackson” for favourite of 2010. Vote fast, not mucho time left! I’ve also got more then half of the votes for “favourite writer of 2010” o.O

Anyways, here are links to vote for OVERALL BEST (freaking out freaking out) and to nominate for 2011. Make sure you read the rules. There are some for categories and there are also prizes to put a writer in the spotlight, for best cliff hangers, overall best, etc, etc.
I’d like to thank everyone who voted for me, you rock!

link

Nominate: link

2 Your Son of Neptune Sequel update: 105 pages (!!!), 12 chapters, probably going to get to 13 today, you will bawl, and I'll post it on this forum

@Marmarmar - I'm still the goddess of awesome writting? Sweeeet..! And I'm glad someone at least sees why Jason and Reyna were/are/may be good together. (I'm not saying I don't like Piper but it is quite possible the Reyna in the story needs something good going for her)
@ro0sHiE (hope I got your name right) - I copy-paste my text from Microsoft Word, my computer only lets me do paragraphs at a time so I messed up, I hopefully fixed it. And it is grinned, thank you! Also, I haven't seen you here before and if I have I forgot to do this, but welcome!!! *hands muffin basket and gives out to all new newbies*
@Emily_is_Cool - I will try to fit those in!
@partypony - Someone else who think Reyna should get a break! For her Jason is that break.
@kkkaylla788 - Bellona, a war goddess, Mars' wife
@daughter-ofzeus - Reem's fine. Couldn't kill Reem. And yes, every Olympian cabin has a bunker.
@Emily_is_COOL - I wouldn't sleep at night if I published something inspired by somebody else. I already feel like "err..." when people say they'll be disapointed when the actual book comes out because RR's the one who deserves the credit. But I will publish in the next 2 years of my life.
@febez - I'm revising, but I hate it :P It's okay, it'll be worth it. And RR uses names or gets inspired by people. Not the actual person entirely. For example Ms Dodds was a very kind lady in real life, in the book... DEpends what you mean by nice and if you're Nico or not.
@riptide11 - Under the green box with the number of fans there's an option called Add or something. Click on that. And since you'll probably join, welcome! *hands muffin basket*

@sugarcubes - Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, happy birthday!
Happy birthday to you!

And I would post extra but these are the last two chapters D:

So I'm freaking out inside like I always do when I just finish a story and it's not going to be pretty because this is one of my biggest ones D: All I have to say while I'm still sane, I apologise to red who dealt with me after Jewels ended and I'll probably talk to her later.

This thing weighs in at 254 pages, 27 chapters and this is the 903rd response, which is a record for this spot!

Also, thanks to you for bearing with me and standing my spelling mistakes, copy-paste screw-ups, etc.

Thank you for supporting this story in the Fan Fiction awards, thank you for keeping me up and thank you for the messages on my wall.

Karen Mallock
December 31th : Stanley Park

After a series of very nasty words coursed through my head, I looked out to see the giant.
It was huge, which goes without saying. It had a head that was a perfect sphere, except cut off at the top. It had pointy ears like a nymph, except blown up to billboard size, and its hair was like a lion’s mane, except smooth and flowing, “The Lion King” style. It had wings sprouting from its back, and they looked like something you’d see on an angel, and probably too small to make him fly. He was like a centaur, except instead of a horse’s legs he had 2 anaconda tails. His nail must’ve been as long as my forearm, and sharp as Excalibur’s point, except he had 10 of them. And fangs poking through his lips. And the advantage of if he stepped on me I’d die…
His eyes glowed a bright red color that could rival with those of your basic cartoon devil.
-Leon! Leon get out here, I told you the coast would be clear!
-I don’t trust your eyesight. The drunken nutter got you good. A second giant said.
He was the same height as the first, and looked like a giant man wearing armour, except he was died entirely purple for some reason, and dried clay and mud caked his fingers and was stuck in his tangled hair. His eyes were gold and speckled, like they were filled with glitter instead of an eyeball. His hair was beaded with clay beads, weapons and just pierced rocks.
-Bah! He told Leon.
-Coast looks clear. The second said.
-You’d think one of the nests would have posted a few of their rodents here.
-Guess they didn’t get the memo.
-You idiot Typhoenus! You know she has deserted Olympus specifically to make sure this falls together, and it is not in her nature to fail, even I know that much. Leon said.
-She is vicious. None the less, she can use no magic. The idiot to the throne will track her if she does, she is basically your average human woman now.
-Oh, I heard she’s going for a different look…
-Of course, her and her million costumes… So what is she pretending to now? An elder? A crippled woman? A young woman? His partner shook his head.
-A child? A mere child for a goddess of her power?
-Hold your tongue. Enceladus will get into a fit if he hears you speak of her like that, same for Pallas.
-I don’t care about either one of them, we seem to be alone in this forest anyways.
-Good.
Jason and I retreated to the back of the cave.
-How do we play this? There are 2 of them, 2 of us.
-We each take one?
-No, they’re harder than that and we need to get the herbs.
-Then our only chance is a distraction. I said.
-I think you’re right, Karen.
-Okay, you’re the better fighter…
-Woe, woe, no. Sure I’ve got more experience, but these giants speak one language: strength. I got where he was going.
-Okay, Hades no!
-Karen, we aren’t aiming to kill. What we’re trying to do is grab the herbs. You’re stronger than me, and I’m just not talking kicks or punches or sword swinging, but you’re also more resistant. If that thing touches me I’m down, you, no. I’ve also got the “bragging” factor as a distraction, I pulled that once and since it seems we’re going with tradition, here…
-I’m going to die. I said.
-Either way it’s suicidal. There are two of them and we have no gods at hand. This is our best shot. He insisted.
-You’re overestimating me, I can’t do it! I said.
-Karen, you see the things you do as normal. You broke Lyncus’ staff, you killed 30 lynx to yourself, you beat up a child of Ares on your first fight and you break things when you don’t pay attention to your grip. To you it’s nothing, and you look up at everybody else like we’re on the top of a mountain. But you’re not that far down, Karen. You’re as strong as many of the people at camp, Annabeth, Piper, Victor, Nico…
-Okay, stop, I get it. I’m sorry but I’m just scared.
-You’d be mad if you weren’t.
-We’re all a little mad inside aren’t we? I said. He smiled.
-So I’m guessing your plan goes something like this…

5 minutes before the New Year’s

Jason took a deep breath and ran out of cave.
-Hey! Yo big guy! He yelled. The two giants spun towards me.
-Found one of the rodents. Leon said.
-So I’m guessing you’re not the guy who got your eye pocked out?
-Watch your tongue kid, who are you? Typhoenus said defensively.
-Jason Grace, and oh right, that was you! Jason said pointing at the correct giant. The giant lifted his hand to swat Jason away but Jason ran to the right, the giants turned and I ran. I took Hecate’s rope off of my shoulder and made a lasso, like I did to get out of the last cave. I swung it in the air -I was the character of a Western film, I could do this- and threw it towards the seemingly most dangerous giant, Typhoenus. The rope suddenly turned bigger and it passed around his neck. I tugged and it shrunk again, chocking the giant. I pulled on it and he stumbled.
-What in the name of Gaia? Leon snatched up Jason.
-Who is your accomplice? A child of Hecate or Trivia? Who is putting an invisibility charm on the rope chocking him? Leon said.
-What rope? Jason asked innocently, trying not to choke because of the tightness of the giant’s grip.
-Don’t take me for a fool! He yelled as I tied the rope around a tree, trying to keep control of the giant at the same time. When I was satisfied with the knot, I yelled as hard as I could before taking off. Leon spun around.
-Who was that?
-A girl by the voice. Jason said innocently.
-Don’t play smart with me boy! Leon threatened. I know you have not come alone, do not take me for a fool!
-Too late. Jason said. Leon through him to the ground, a 60 foot fall at the least, but Jason managed to shoot himself upwards and into the giant’s hair. A little confused, it took him about 0.4 seconds for him to figure out what happened and grab on to the thing’s hair as it started shaking its head. It straightened up and started patting at its head and Jason had to dive in the mess of a hair the giant had.
-Hey purple face! I yelled. The giant spun around towards me.
-So you are the accomplice?
-No, I’m just coincidentally here. What did you think, there were millions of us poking around in the woods?
-Sarcastic tongue too, are you his sister? He asked.
-I am Karen Mallock, daughter of Kratos! I declared, which sounded big and strong.
-A daughter of the strength god. Did you know your father was offered to Zeus as a guard by his mother, Styx?
-Well I didn’t exactly Google it.
-Impertinent tongue. He said. And then he lifted his hand and went to pluck me off the ground but I’d pulled out Excalibur and sliced his hand. He roared in pain, I’d sunken the blade deep and he was bleeding golden blood; ichor.
-You will pay!
-Wasn’t that what you were trying to do 3 seconds ago? He lifted his foot to squash me like a bug, but I threw my sword up and it implanted itself in. Uh oh.
The good news was, it caused physical pain to the giant. The bad; he got angry and he had my sword. He stomped his foot to the ground, already in the action unable to stop, and roared louder, waking up everybody in the province of British-Columbia.
-Karen! Jason yelled. I looked up and he threw down a spear he’d retrieved from the giant’s hair. Ewe.
I caught it and forced it into the giant’s foot, same way as the sword. He roared louder, his foot was badly damaged and I’d had to force the spear through a bone or 5, so it was broken. Excalibur’s point was resurfacing as the giant fell. I hoped on his foot and grabbed at my sword. Armed with that, I ran up his leg with intentions to get to the face and do as much damage there as possible.
Jason popped up, Gladus drawn. He ran onto the giant’s face and poked its eye. It yelled in pain and bolted upright, Jason managed to slow down our falls, but the giant tried to snatch him and he lost focus and I fell 10 feet.
This is going to hurt. I thought falling. I hit the ground and I felt something crack in the arm I’d landed on, which could not be good. Thankfully it was the left, so I could still fight. I jumped back up.
As soon as the giant had stood tall he fell, so here he went and I bolted out of the way to evade the pancake-fate that otherwise awaited me.
The dragon we’d stuck to the ground had passed out from oxygen lack, which simplified everything for us. A quick glance at my watch reveals time: 11:59.
-Jason, the herbs! I yelled. The giant roared in protest but Jason bolted towards the spot. The giant started to crawl, but with a well-placed round-house kick, love me, he stuttered back. He raised his hand to swat me away, but that just gave him more imbalance, so I slashed across his good wrist with Excalibur and he fell. Then my watch beeped and I hoped with all my heart Jason grabbed as much as he could. Our next shot would be on the summer solstice.
-NO! The giant yells. Jason came back in the picture, with nothing but his gladus in his hands. He mouthed “got it” and I felt so relieved. But that split-second gave the giant enough time to swat me, and I hit a tree with such force, in my already broken arm, that between the pain and the exhaustion from the battle- which I wasn’t really ready for- I passed out.

December 31
Confirmation of stay; confirmation of heart

Part 1
Add
I’d made up my mind. I was sick of everything. I ditched my armour in the house and locked the door, I’d made my way to the stables where I found Pacific, and perched on a ceiling beam, the phoenix, which had to stay at camp for security now. I led Pacific out the door and walked out. I felt bad about the shock Hazel, Dakota and everyone else would get, but if I didn’t do it, it would quite probably coast my sanity.
I got into Pacific’s back.
-This is going to be a long flight, girl. I’d have to send Pacific back to, I couldn’t just take a horse.
-Hero you mustn’t! A voice said. I turned. A young girl wearing a simple brown dress, a scarf covering her head, her eyes like coals said.
-Why are you here? I asked.
-You mustn’t go back! I chose you for a reason; you can get to these people, the people of Rome need someone from Camp Half-blood to sense what is coming.
-I’m sick of it, Hestia. I’m sorry but I’m sick of it! There are some other people who are more diplomatic, better for this…
-You are the leader there. Much like Jason Grace and Dakota Ledécit here. Not only will your people trust Rome more when they see you alive, but they will be more inclined to follow your lead.
-I’ve had enough, Hestia, I’m sorry, I need to go back. Annabeth’s probably worried sick and someone tried to kill me yesterday, there was a door-activated system to drop a sword on whoever stepped into the house. I’m just trouble for everyone and someone will get hurt.
-Do you not think we realise that? Me and my sister- when we chose you two, Jason and you, we chose you because we knew you trusted us, or at least would, and because you were perfect for the job. Rome understands power. By sending you here we sent them someone they will, and most do, respect. They have a tight government system as well. Jason Grace being so close to Dakota Ledécit, she will trust your people for keeping her best friend alive, and he will have learnt to trust the Greek force as well. For similar reasons, Bobby Peverell will too and with a little luck it will all work out.
-Yeah well luck is something we don’t seem it have on our side. I said.
-You are impatient, and anxious in this new land, where many no longer trust you. I understand. But you have bared greater weights, and you will succeed. You are the hero I chose, and you are half of the solution of bringing Greece and Rome together. You are chosen.
-Argh, I don’t want to be chosen. I just want to go home. I said, turning my back to the goddess. My voice was soft, and about ready to crack.
-I know. Homecoming means coming home to what is in your heart, author unknown. I will do my best to help, young hero, as is Juno, and I know there is another goddess doing the same, and there are more that would if they had either the power, the discreet or the rebellious streak the 3 of us possess. I know your father is worried about you, resisting to use the beach here as a way to flood the camp. Hermes has always been fond of you and if he could tell you everything from Camp he would. Stay strong, my hero. And don’t think any less of yourself for wanting out. Hera and I keep each other updated, I know for a fact Jason Grace nearly came back down after leaving for a quest.
-Thank you, Hestia. I said.
-The most beautiful discovery true friends and their close can make it that they can grow separately without growing apart. Hestia said.
I wanted to say something but I knew without looking she was gone. So I dismounted Pacific and led her back to the stables and went back to Neptune’s house to wait it out.
This was going to kill me.

Piper McLean
January 1
Jason and Karen got back in the morning. There was a party in the sword arena, which only cabin 9 opted out of. The place was lighted with balls of light and the Apollo cabin had their best singer – Miriam something- out there with a band. I mostly hung out with Annabeth and Lou Ellen from Hecate.
Lou Ellen has a nose high up in her face, square in the center of huge brown eyes that seem to fall asleep and then light up suddenly, her eyebrows were tiny. She was very petite, with a long neck and lines etched near her mouth. Her blue-black hair was pulled up in a messy, casual bun, with two Chinese sticks implanted through.
A lot of the guys came and asked me to dance. Nobody looked brave enough to ask Lou Ellen; and Annabeth… Nobody even asked her, we all knew her answer. But I had no solid excuse for weaselling out.
30 minutes past midnight Chiron came to get Annabeth and I followed, leaving Lou Ellen with the only guy brave enough to try and match up with her swift movements, some son of Apollo called Oliver.
Karen was in the infirmary looking pretty beat up and a quick resume of the fight explained why. She got bashed around so much I couldn’t believe she was alive! Or how little her injuries seemed to go with the violence she’s been through.
-The giant died of its injuries a little after she passed out. Jason said.
-She’s tough, Karen. Annabeth said.
-She had a dream. She saw the Argo II, and we were flying above the ocean. Another boat was there, except on the ocean and a girl fell. He said. My heart stopped. I couldn’t look at anyone; I let my eyes wander knowing perfectly well I was going to be there when it happened.
My eyes swept the room and I saw the tokens they’d brought back. Hecate’s rope.
-Who?
-She has no idea. Long hair, that’s it. Jason said.
-That’s… Not reassuring at all. I said lifting my gaze.
-No it is not. Chiron said.
-Well done, Jason. Where did you find the Pegasi that led you back here?
-In the woods, a stray. Got lost. Maybe from the City, I’m not sure. They’ve got a lot there, and California isn’t too far from British Columbia… Jason said.
And in that moment I knew he had wanted so bad to go directly south and look for it, it would’ve been better for Kary anyways, faster treatment. He missed it so bad.
The City… Ugh… It was so much simpler before it popped up.
-You must be tired, Jason. Fighting a giant is no small feat. Chiron said.
-Karen did most, but yeah, about ready to drop. He admitted.
-I’ll walk you back to your cabin. There’s nothing more you can do for her. She’ll be alright. I said. My words were made soothing, and he nodded.
-Wait, before you go, the herbs. Chiron requested. He took long stalks that looked like milk weed ( a pine cone type plant that you crack open, and then white liquid spews out) and oats from his pocket and gave them to Chiron.
-I also poisoned the soil there, nothing will grow until past the summer solstice.
-How do you know? I asked.
-Juno, she sent me a dream and I found it outside the cave we were camped out in. He said.
He didn’t convince me. Not Juno. But who else? Another goddess? A god? Another who was actually talking to us and not in the “evil” class? And something told me it wasn’t Hestia. So who?
We walked outside and the cold night air was refreshing.
I know it wasn’t a great time to ask, he was tired, he’d just watched Kary nearly die, but if I had to take another one of Drew’s looks without knowing, if I had to spend another night with the hope she was lying and that things could work out…
-Jason, I need to ask you something. I said. He turned towards me.
-Yeah? He asked. I looked in his eyes and chocked up. Those blue eyes would always captivate me, but then the demigod side of me slapped the other “Stupid, talk! Talk, Stupid!”
-In the City, before you got in the bus last December. Was there a girl? I asked. His face was emotionless, like whenever he tries to keep away.
-Who told you? He asked.
-Drew Arthurs. I said feeling my heart drop about 5 times the height of the Empire State building and my brain short-circuiting.
-Well… Yes. He said.
His face looked truly sorry and I tried not to think about how devastated mine must have looked.
-Piper, I’m sorry. I was going to tell you, but… He said.
-Yeah, it’s fine. What’s her name? She a soldier too or a citizen? I asked. He hesitated.
-Reyna. Reyna Gayle, praetor of the fourth legion. I’m sorry Piper, I should’ve told you before.
-No… Don’t be. I said. And I turned my heels and tried to walk back, but instead ran, to cabin 8, where I could finally bare Drew’s looks knowing.

End of book II
2:13 December 26th 2010

Next book: The Rebel Soldier

Forever Scriptting,
HecateA

9:09, January 28 2011

EDIT: Next: link
last edited over a year ago
Hola,

I'll start with my news:

IT's down to the wire at the Fan Fiction Awards! It’s between me a
over a year ago Idunn said…
heart
That was great!!!!!! Cant wait for the next one!!!!!!!
Loved it!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Persephone16 said…
big smile
Wow, amazing!!! I can't wait for the next one either!! You are a great writer HecateA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Hellokittymacho said…
big smile
The next book go be the heroes of olympus 3?

anyway I think is go be fantastic like this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kepp writing

write soon I can´t shake to octuber 2011!!!!

with love

Hellokitymacho ^^

PS acho que e melhor falar portugues para ti -.-

ja estava cansado de ingles
over a year ago jwo17 said…
ur so goooooooddddd!!!!!
update soon!
over a year ago Perceu said…
laugh
Man this is fantastic!
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
good, lost me for a wile but really good
over a year ago PJhero02 said…
big smile
i am at a loss for words. That wa AMAZING!!!
over a year ago Emily_is_COOl said…
surprise
Very! Very! Good! Thanks for trying to include the names I suggested! Are you gonna post The Rebel Soldier here or on a new forum??
over a year ago sugarcubes28 said…
thanx! [4 da b-day song, cuz everyone has 2 sing 2 da b-day princess] i <3 the story, cant wait til da next one
over a year ago babbytreegrowth said…
heart
I think that was a good close. Well written too. Don't think that Piper would be too mad would you? Um anyway let us know when and where you post, cuz I'm sure everyone wants to see it. I think that you're cool and incredibly talented so you should just doing your thing, because it works for you. I don't know a single person who disagrees with me. I've been trying to persuade people to join fanpop so they could see your stories. The whole reason I joined was to comment on your breath taking stories. All of my closest fans think that you are by far the best fan writer they have ever seen and I totally agree!
over a year ago artemishunter64 said…
LUUUVEEDDD IITTTT!!!!
and a stupid cliffhanger with percy.
i am super impatient.
can you give us the link for the next 1?
over a year ago marmarmar said…
big smile
WOOOHOOO YOU WROTE A BOOK!! *THROWS PARTY FOR HECATE AND HANDS OVER CAKE AND BALLOONS!!*
hecate: as long as you keep writing you will always be the goddess of amazing writing
in a way, you are just as evil as rick riordan as that cliffhanger was HORRIBLE IN A GOOD WAY just like lost hero
awesome story!!!!! i can not wait for the sequel!
never stop writing, and if you do i will track down your house and not leave until you write again (not realy but u get the point :D)
<3 marmarmar <3
over a year ago PJhero02 said…
i LOVE that picture!!!
over a year ago babbytreegrowth said…
it is a truly amazing picture and I want to cry every time I look at it. annabeth and percy look so happy together. i hope rr doesn't make percy like reyna in the next book. i would be so heart broken to see them break up!
over a year ago redhawks said…
heart
Oh.My.Gosh. It's over. No.No.No.No.NOOOO.....

Ok, ok here I go.

Karen has got a mouth! Those giants got what they diserved! Man! She was brave and strong! I feel so bad for Piper. I hate Drew. Poor Jason. Add! Stay where you are! You'll ruin the whole scheme of things! Whooo Hestia! Ugh. No Leo. Poop. Ah, well can't get everything. You, HecateA, have pulled of an amazing feat. Getting everyone on here to love your story is no simple task. You had action in all the right places. So discriptive. Nothing was forced or rushed. It was..well, let's just say I'm jealous of your writting skills.

Oh, and your welcome for bearing with you after Jewels. anddd that rating thing. Well, that's what the heart is for. 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000­000­000­0/1­0
over a year ago dementorskissox said…
smile
Awesome chapter! You're writing is just amazing! I also LOVE that picture you posted after your chapter!
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
What else? that was great? It was also sad how Jason wasn't able to be with Piper!!! Hecate are you planning to write a second sequel to the sequel you are writing right now?
over a year ago Riptide11 said…
Im sort of new to this but as soon as I saw your boook Hecate I decided to read the first chapter then i just couldn't stop reading.
After I read your whole book I decided to join.

P.S.: Make a new book fast or else your going to kill me with suspense
over a year ago lamy221 said…
big smile
love it...:)
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
Ohmehgosh!! That was ah-mazing!! It's over? Are u still gunna do the next one? Ohmehgawds that was truly brilliant!!! Thanks so much fir this ah-mazin story!!!
over a year ago magicgirl123 said…
crying
noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i hav to wait!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago AnnabethC said…
Ah maz ing!!!
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
you are the best!
over a year ago loony4luna said…
big smile
that was absolutly amasing when will the next one be out
cant wait
big smile
These where her last chapters. Her new book will be out Friday. The first chapter. They will stay here, on this forum.
over a year ago greek_camper95 said…
big smile
new books? as in the 3rd of the heroes of olympus? that is awesome
by the way awesome chappie!!!!!!
over a year ago seashell7 said…
Oh! That was soooo good! I cannot wait until the next one! You are so awesome!
over a year ago Ilovepercy17 said…
smile
OMG AWESOMEEEEE!!!!

HecateA even if you cant publish this book cause all of the copyright stuf and.... you should really consider writing your own book!! ur an amazing writer and you should use ur gift

Cant wait 4 the next chapter!!

love,
ilovepercy17
over a year ago kkaayyllaa788 said…
Ahhhh, ooper amazingG(:
over a year ago Cheesy12345 said…
smirk
Ahh.Just finished..LOved it!
BUt poor Piper :(
But still..really great chapter!

Hecate you're awesome!!!!!!!
over a year ago Cheesy12345 said…
Wait, was that the last chapter or is there more?
over a year ago marmarmar said…
big smile
@cheesy that was the last chapter of her version of son of neptune but shes gonna start posting the sequel
over a year ago RoOsHiE said…
big smile
OMG so..excuse the pun but..that was GOD LIKE! GEEZUS ~ enough said.
that was an amazing way to end the book! also, i think its sad that Piper had to find out about Jason and Reyna that way, but it had to happen sometime, right? Thank you for the muffin basket (: much appreiciated XD
are you going to be posting 'The Rebel Soldier' here or on another page? keep writing! I would be sick too, if i was Add, and also, is the third god a greek or roman god? I CAN'T WAIT TILL FRIDAY aslkj;saldkjf;a
over a year ago mixthealphabet said…
Is it strange that I nearly cried when I saw the drawing of Piper looking at Percy and Annabeth's picture?
Post the sequel!!
big smile
She's posting here guys. She is also posting on Friday.
over a year ago Blackjack1 said…
how does he know the next one is called the rebel soilder
sorry i meant she
She doesn't. She just made the name up herself.
oh thanks
over a year ago partypony said…
heart
I just read it...
I gotta say... overall... IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I HAVE EVER READ
I'm not joking.

Karen is officially one of my fave charcters!
She's so awesome and I love her attitude (believe it or not I feel like she's my twin!) and the way she was with the giant... was just freaking amazing...
And yah, you know when that giant yelled? Well, I really heard that all the way here(it may have also been my neighbor, who was playing his guitar on high volume, but I'd rather choose this explanation ^^)!
When Add was almost quitting, I was like, "NO!" but then Hestia came and persuaded him, and I was like, "YEAH! GO HESTIA!" and so Hestia is one of the awesomest Olympians ever (she always was).

My emoticon shows what I think about your book.

Congrats on finishing the book!
I can't wait for The Rebel Soldier!

You have exceeded the imaginatoin limits, and you'll truly be a great writer (no idea what I'm talking about now).

~partypony
over a year ago penguin098 said…
heart
i'm speachless... it's so goood i cant put it into words!!! and if i tried wed all b here till 2maro. NO joke this is one of the bestest books eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My rating 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­0 out of 10!!
overall... the heart says it all!!! keep riting!!!!
over a year ago annabeth820 said…
crying
yifif
over a year ago Angle97 said…
heart
OMG THAT WAS DA BEST BOOK EVA!!!!! :D UR AMAZING HACATEA!!!!!!!!!! But question. How r u gonna begin da next book like Annabeth and em all showing up at da roman camp or just a few days after where u left off???? Can't wait til da nxt book u rock and r da best writer Eva!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3
Live Laugh Love And Peace,
Angle97
over a year ago Angle97 said…
laugh
Btw I meant HecateA srry! Also ur already killing me with suspence!!!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
big smile
AWESOME UR BETTER THAN R.R. CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­(i luv u)
over a year ago ilovepercy08 said…
BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :"> Thank you for sharing us your talent-which is writing.... Can't wait for your next Book!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER COOL
ilovepercy08

> Hi ilovepercy17!!!
over a year ago MoeSimpson said…
big smile
Yooouu aree sooo awesomee Hecate
Cant wait for the nextt book
your storiess are justt mazingg
cant waitttt
over a year ago Ilovepercy17 said…
hey,