The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune

HecateA posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 12:36AM
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR blesses us with will look like.

Before I start you peoples off, I need to say something.
So shush and listen.

When I wrote "The Lost Hero, written by me", I had to guess who the parents were. Well now, I know. So I am following Rick Riordan's version of the characters. Piper has nothing to do with Persephone, Jason and Thalia are siblings and Camp Ceasar Salad is real. For my series of fanfics, I'm following my version of the characters, but here, Rick's versions rule. Get it?

Title: The Son of Neptune
Rating: C
Type: Adventure, friendship, hopefully humor, maybe a touch of romance
Characters: Add, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Drew, Leo, Jake, Nyssa
OC personalities: Reyna, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, Bobby, Caleb
OC: The Gayle brothers, Karren
Synopsis: After discovering a new world, not so far from their own, Jason and his friends are sailing straight for it, unsure wheter they'll come out victorious or just start a civil war. But it doesn't take the arrival of a flying boat to get the citizens curious. They already sence something is wrong, way before the flying ship docks.

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: Hopefully you guys will like it! I got some very nice comments on my random wall poll, so here it is guys! Love you all, you rock!

The Rebel Soldier's debut: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.nt­s

The Honour in Death's debut: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.nt­s

The Fire's Revenge's debut: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.un­e

Part Two's debut: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.nt­s
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR bl
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:13PM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 3455 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-75 of 3455

over a year ago saf99 said…
crying
COMMON MAKE ANOTHER ONE PLEASE PLEASE
man u need to become a author
over a year ago JackofDeath2445 said…
big smile
Its Wonderful! I wonder if Rick Riordan would give Percy a romantic interest in the Roman Camp. After all, Aphrodite isn't just done with his love life when he and Annabeth started to date, I'm sure she'll throw him another girl from the Roman Camp, just to spice up his life ha ha. That'll probably cause some frictions between the two camps when they try to team up against the giants.
over a year ago TheHero_AC said…
I wish he would make annabeth fight for her Percy it would be a great story
over a year ago JackofDeath2445 said…
big smile
Tragedy, Jealousy, Betrayal... It is in almost every Greek stories. It is through that journey do their love mature or falter. You can see it in the old Greek Heroes, Jason, Perseus, Hercules, Odysseus, Aeneas(Okay he's a Roman Hero, but born a Trojan, so in a way he's Greek). Each one of them experienced love, loss and a whole lot of misfortunes(Courtesy of the Gods sometimes). So why will it be any different for the New Heroes who now faces the same, if not more dangerous, challenges in the Modern Age? What really would be interesting is that a Daughter of Minerva, the Roman Athena, falls for Percy ha ha. I'm guessing the goddess would 'disapprove' of the Son of Poseidon more than ever. Which begs the questions, how she would react if both of her daughters prays to her to help win Percy's Affection..
over a year ago losthero5 said…
big smile
2500+ views... DAMN! oh i dont want to start a discussion here but at the end of lost hero, it said that he PROBABLY doesnt remember who he is. percy might, just might, have his memory :]
last edited over a year ago
crying
hurrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy uuuuuupppppp ppppooooosssststtttttt annnoootttthhheeerrr ccchhhappterrrrr plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­z
over a year ago sillyA013 said…
smile
yea it wud be cool if he had his memory but more boring........
btw i like the way the story is going with percy remembering annabeth and the rest going CLICK! [percy┬┤z light bulb jst turned on]
hurrrrrry
over a year ago zips said…
worried
i joined just for this story... i want the next chapter....hurry please
over a year ago Lightning98 said…
big smile
guys calm down no matter how exciting this might be (Best story ever buy the way to Hecate) but Hecate (the author) has already anounced that a new chapter comes out every friday
in the mean time if you have not already heard of it you should read Jewles by the one and only Hecate
Hecate you ARE the best writer ever and ya
dont forget any of the stuff i said before :)
tongue
what
over a year ago redhawks said…
big smile
Oh guys for Jewels to make any sense whats so ever you need to read the first one. The Lost Hero written by me. (Hecte) O and btw you guys weren't hear when seh said just to call her Hecate. That name was taken so she added the A. just to let ya know.

I agree with Lightning. BE CALM. SHOW ME YOU PATCIENCE. You can't rush a work of art.
over a year ago bookeater said…
wink
i wish annabeth didnt have to lose percy but I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!! MAKE ANOTHER OR I MIGHT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago losthero5 said…
mischievous
lighting, she even admitted that might not be happening
over a year ago Lightning98 said…
big smile
well then... sorry i really hate to be mean but ummmm ya. I love reading Hecate's work but i hate to rush her or else her writing wont be her usual perfect. Its like making Michelangelo paint a pictue in a minute... it takes time to make a master pice
also whould you like it if you are making these stories and people kept rushing you and spaming all over... would you like that?? Because I know I would not like that
over a year ago partypony said…
big smile
i. cannot. wait. any. longer. well maybe i can but its gonna be torture! its just super awesome! think i mentioned that in my previous pst. KEEP ON WRITING HecateA!!!!!!!
crying
this is killing meh
smile
if u wanna read another son of neptune there is a good one that has 19 chapters i think it on fanfic
over a year ago bookeater said…
wink
i read that on fanfic and i thought it wasnt that good... i like this one bettter.... GO TEAM GREEK!!!!!!!!!!!

ps you are either team roman or tem greek.
over a year ago zips said…
mischievous
i cant choose sides untill i learn more about the romans
over a year ago Festus1126 said…
big smile
that was amazing! I just finished TLH 2 days ago and wanted to read anything about TSN and i found my self here. Inpresive story. You Rick Riordan?!
over a year ago partypony said…
surprise
theres another fanfic? where? can u add a link plzzzz?????
over a year ago sillyA013 said…
smile
Team GREEK [cuz percy is greek (so is leo)]
ok ill try