The Heroes of Olympus The Last Song was Perfect

HecateA posted on Jan 22, 2011 at 09:53PM
Before you read you need to read:

The Lost Hero, written by me: link

Jewels: link

(or at least 'Jewels')

This will indeed be the last of this series. The name was picked by my friends and redhawks.

Raiting: C
Type: Adventure, Friendship, Fantasy, touch of romance, touch of sad (you know me)

Sypnosis: Sia Trian is extremely lucky. She has a voice that grades her in the top 10 in every competition she enters, she's one of the most popular girls in her class and nearly above all, the accident she had with a hellhound when she was little isn't haunting her.

But as Sia gets involved in the most dangerous quest of her life, something is haunting her. Something she can't explain, and something she doesn't quite want an explanation for.

OC: Sia Trian, Gwendolyn Miles, Tina Stanz, Kayla Destrummer, Simon Grey, Laurel White, Kimo Akina, Cody, Akantha

Characters owned by Rick Riordan: Annabeth Chasse, Chiron, Will Solace, he mentions Kayla and Austin as children of Apollo, Nico Di Angelo

Disclaimer: I have never met or communicated wit Rick Riordan and am not affilated with Heroes of Olympus. The older campers and Olympian, some minor, gods and creatures have not been created by me.

A/N: This was written on a range of 3 notebooks. I finished around the time the Lost Hero came out.

I'd like to thank all of my friends who didn't steal my notebook at lunch to make me panic *cough* sarcasm *cough*. Especially for not waving it over the trashcan or reading it (I hate when peeps do that). I'd also like to thank my math teacher for not confiscating it even if I'm sure she saw me writting in it (I wasn't even timid- I didn't have the decensy to hide it under my desk while she taught).

I would like to un-thank all of the idiots who touched my book even if I warned them I'd hit them. (I did)

Funny story: I was very proud for Sia's name when I came up with it, but then I randomely googled it and there is an actual person that is a singer that is named Sia. And her album name was exactly the kind of thing Sia would write!
Before you read you need to read:

The Lost Hero, written by me:  http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-h
last edited on Jul 19, 2011 at 11:30AM

The Heroes of Olympus 254 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 251-254 of 254

over a year ago annabeth523 said…
big smile
plz write an epolog HecateA!

pleeeeaaaasssssssseeeee!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hmusser87 said…
cake
SorrY I know I all ready posted but please write an epilogue. Please! (gets down to beg.) Please! I'm gonna cry if you don't. When you write it's magical. Nothing holds a candle to what you write.(exept a few professionals.) So on behalf of everyone reading this I beg you to write an epilogue. Please I want to know what happens. I want to know even the tiniest details . So once again please! It would ease my mind .Plus today is my birthday!
last edited over a year ago
big smile
pritty plz write an epilogue!
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz!