The Heroes of Olympus The Muffin Game

AmazingPercy posted on Apr 25, 2011 at 10:29PM
Thanks to HecateA, Artemis_8, and everyone from The Gods Read the Lost Hero (read it, it halarious) came up with this so I'm making it a real game.

For those who don't know you try to steal a muffin and hide it from the person above.

Anybody can start one at anytime

The Heroes of Olympus 384 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 384

over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
smile
To start...
I bake a bunch of muffins and give one to everyone at CHB and only one survives and is open on a table to everyone there
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jessie0147 said…
laugh
I take the muffin and fly to Olympus with Jason and we set up traps and make the gods swear on the river styx to take us to a spot no one ever knows about with the muffin and swear to protect us and the muffin!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHHAA BEAT THAT!
big smile
*you didn't say goddesses

I get all the goddesses swear on the Styx and then they get the location from their husbands to tell I go there with Thalia flying me (yes Artemis made Zeus give her that power too). The gods don't want to fight their wives so the back down and give me the muffin. And the goddess make a cage with the muffin around my neck. Then Athena picks the best place to go-the flattest country in the world.(I have no idea why I choose it. GO GIRLS/GODDESSES!
over a year ago 1hades1 said…
mischievous
sence im satarns son he reverses time and stops it i take the muffin go to my secret bace with a cloking device force field lazer terets mashin that blocks all magic 50 foot walls 1000000 feet thick made of stigin iron makes godis of the stix undo all swars and not let any one swar any more tells my bro zeus to blast any one who gets close
the peace with alex continus right?
my name is alex to
nothing from the gods read the lost hero
every game starts new
cool I'm Kristen

I just realized there was already this game so now I'm not sure what to do
laugh
Zeus is best friends with Athena so I sneak attack you. (Im daughter of Athena and am close to Annabeth.) Kidnaps Jason and makes him fly me to the Athens so I can hide in my mother's (Athena) temple. (With her permission of course.) If you go in you will be killed unless you are a child of Athena thats why I kicked out Jason. Asks my mother for wisdom and I set up every kind of trap in the world and sat down in a beanbag chair with the muffin and drank one of those drinks with the umbrellas in it and waited for the next peron to come.
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
laugh
@1hades since your name is Alex sure!

Uses daughter of Hermes power to deactivate traps and uses stealth to sneak in. Uses sleep bombs and steals muffin. Goes to Bahamas and hides muffin with sea monster that Oceanus protects. Nobody said Titans!!! He's helping me cuz he wants his good rep back. He swore on the river Styx to protect me!
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
i get help from posidon because he ows me a favoire i steal the mufin and flee to earth where i get GEAE'S help to protect me in an underground bunker set up with many booby traps that not even all the gods, demi-gods and titans can get into

o ya who has the mufin o right me hahahaha
mischievous
i freaz time completly (with kronos's help cuz he hates posidon) then get alex to deactivate all the traps (which would have taken years but seamd like seconds) then we take the muffin and hides it in mount orthris (rebuilt) and upgrade it with missles traps and lazers and slow time around it
smirk
beat that
AmazingPercy what do you mean there was already this game so now I'm not sure what to do
smile
Pecyrulez made one too. Go to my profile and look at my favorites. They're both there.
smile
I get Trivia to break the traps and lazers that slow down time and run around to find it with Phoebe the best hunter tracker. Find it and let Thalia carry it around.
oh ok
over a year ago redhawks said…
big smile
Gets Percy to come and kill Kronos again and me and Percy team up and take the muffin from you to Alex's and we run into the ocean. Percy creates and indistrucable bubble around us and we spend the rest of teh time down in the bottom of the ocean were no one can get us. WITH THE MUFFIN!!! MUWHAHAH
i get kronos to show Thalia her worst memores (sory Thalia) she drops it i glide in take it put it in the same place
i hate it when two peapole post at the same time
cool
Well i got Kratos or Kritos (whichever one the roman demi-gods killed in the titan war) to defeat Kronos and 1Hades1 and take the muffin with me to Mt.Sain Helens where im the Queen and all of the telekines are my servants and so is Kritos! XD!!!! Then we take all the telekines and my throne to Calypso's island and her servants and Calypso are my servants too! I told them all to build the world greatest traps all in the entrances! So ha! Beat that!!
by the way my powers make time slow not the traps and lazers
geae(my new ali i totaly beat her in the war with my awsome apollo powers and she ows me a fav.)traps whoever has mufin i grab the mufin and my fater apollo flys me to the sun were i set up traps to protect me.while ther geae is not alowing any one to leave earth gods/godesses/titans/mortals/andimals/bugs­/pl­ant­s/d­emi­-go­ds/­any thing i didn't list

so ha ha losers i have the mufin in space on the sun you can't touch that

what now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
cool
Well I get my mothere Athena to give my enough wisdom that I am allwed on the sun (Apollo likes me) and I steal it and I take it to China and hide it in the Great Wall and get elite ninjas to keep it safe so haaaaaaaaa!
i kill all the nigus and i grab the muffin and take alex and me to the cavemen age and set up a huge bace wiht the same stuff i used and i slow time an all the cave men are my srevents
i track all my enimes family tree and i kill the cave men at the top of your family tree so you hence to exist
exept me and alex what now hahahahaha lol first on page two
geae traps the cave men while i grab the mufin i go to poside who still owes me and i go to his under water palce in the sea there his armeys protect me along with maney traps

mamamamamamamamama
hahahahahahahahaha
no cuz you cant get back in time
mischievous
Well I get Terra who is different than Gaea to help my and Krtios to kick Posiedon into Tartarus and his army too and kill PjacksonHead! (I have an idea!) How about we find ways to kill each other and that person who is dead is eliminated,The last person alive with the muffin wins! So PJacksonHead is eleiminated out of the muffin games! (like the hunger games) And I take the muffin to an unknown satelite in space and freeze time and get Terra to make me immortal so i will not be eliminated!
laugh
Destroys all of the traps and steals muffin, goes to a campsite. Puts up electric fence and let's 1Hades in. Has army of wolves that Artemis gave me to guard muffin. If you do anything to Artemis's wolves you will feel her raft!!!
plz tell me 1. how are you going back in time 2.how are you useing time powers i can cuz my dads kronos
lol you mean rath
kronos makes me and alex imortal and i slow time around us
you said that allready and we agre
big smile
Im immortal too! Remember,Terra made me immortal! So it's down to me,Alex,and 1Hades1! Let the games have a five minute break for ideas then we restart.
ok (stupid thing it wont let me just type one word)
tell me when it starts
mischievous
And...Go!
mischievous
Ok I sneek under barbwire fence and in black ninja suit stab Alex while asleep and he bleeds gold dust and sinks to Tartarus! Then Artemis's wolves chase me back to my hideout!
i dip a stygian iron blade in the styx (look it up it can kill or wound a god) haha and i get the godis of the styx to stop any thing from geting in to the styx and gia helps cover the styx
worried
Oh so we have the muffin? Helps guard muffin with gold and silver knives. Is invisible with army of wolves who are also invisible!
noooooooooooo alex is dead
i use alos the wind god to find you (while sleaping stab you in the back and i win yay
laugh
But what if I already bathed in the styx?!? It said in the books that there was a mysterious person who bathed in the styx! But I don't think we can be immortal because I killed Alex. You have to hit me in my Achilles spot.
i have also bathed in the styx
laugh
Wait when did I die? Most of the time when I'm about to die I teleport myself out or flirt with Nico. I'm a girl thank you!!!! Last time I checked anyway....
mischievous
No one yet my Achilles spot isn't on my back. Its somewhere else.
You died when I sneak attacked you while sleeping by slipping under the barbedwire fence.
Im too scared to make a move because of Artemisis wolves.
lol
cool
Ok I declare a draw because I have a HUGE day tommorow and have to do some stuff tonight. So me and Hades1 are tied. Goodgame! I'll become a fan of you and Alex.
i get posiden to keep me dry in the lythy (the river that eraces memory) and build an air tite frot at the bottom and alex moves her stuf all around the river
laugh
Gets mad and as a ghost places bombs in jessie's campsite. I'm a girl thank you very much!!!!
good game can we do this again tomoro like at 6 o clock mishigen time zone
wink
Ok sure sure. Im a girl too Alex. :D Haha!:P I got you on that one!
nether of us called you a boy if we did when
helo still there
big smile
bye
l will be on at 6 o clock mishigen time zone
laugh
Kk see ya Tom :) Since I am immortal I am now the goddess of stealth Lolz lolz
big smile
well if you die your out you can do any thing you want you try to get the muffin and hide it from the person above and we all left but me but every one will be back 6 o clock mishigen time zone i hope i will be there for sher cuz im now an addict to this thing i will keep reading your stuff if you post

teams you can propose to be allys with some one if they let you so far the only allys are me and alex wich is funny cuz my real name is alex
big smile
Ok sorry I had stopped checking! I am an Immortal Goddess of Heat! Like literally im amune to anything hot so thats why I live in Louisiana which is in the 100s everyday. Im Jessie by the way but you probably figured that out by now.
im god of time since im the son of kronos. gota get to bed got school in the moning and its like 9:51 here l will be on as much as possible tomaro
zzz
good night
over a year ago partypony said…
There's another forum like this...

Just to let you know, I think the other one is official... I think.... I'm confused now, which is the real one?!
big smile
Ok goodnight and Partypony I think the other is official but this is starting to finish. We r down to 3 people the others got eliminated.
Ok. I got an idea.
Read the HoO wall, I have an idea there.

~partypony
big smile
KK
:)
over a year ago percyrulz said…
hmmm
no way i got the forum first
this is the team one cuz am allys with alex
mischievous
Whtaever im on my own, Ok im starting sneaks over to the camp and stabs hades with that knife that kills immortals while he was arguing to percyrulez! Then steals muffin and runs to camp.
laugh
Eats candy and gets super hyper! Now where did I put that muffin? Runs around giggling. Okay no more candy for this daughter of Hermes!
\/ Yes I did Wait am i still dead O_O Oh if you really wanna know I live in Pennsylvania
Alex did you read my post above yours??
Idk?
Well right now it's 5:00 here so maybe we should still wait for hades to get here??
Oh cool Louisisna for me which is not cool. The other Alex lives in Newyork but I didn't really ask and im NOT a stalker lol
laugh
Might make sense. It's 6 here. Want some candy? *Eats pixie sticks* Where is the muffin anyway?
Don't worry I don't mind. Be glad you don't live in Philadelphia. You should hear their accents lolz! Ya me too. I just made a new icon :p
zzz
Umm I think ya'll still have it. Sorry I have a bad Southern Dialect thingy majig. Haha!:) Im really boredddddd.
sad
aaaaaaaaaaa crap i had soccer practis and couldint make it sory
how about 8 to night
big smile
Its ok but what time would it be for me? Im the central time zone?
laugh
I'm in eastern!
mischievous
i make zeus keep all campers safe but you and blow up camp killing you but not the muffin take the muffin and go to the earths core i did hephestes a faver so he keeps me safe and i slow time around me
k now
gooooo
go go go
im eastern zone btw
i was kidding about living in new york its a joke the description i gave described camp half blood i live in mishigin
smile
OMG in the past day this forum already has 83 replies!

and if you live in the eastern time zone like me then 1hades1 wants us to start at 9:00
smile
How about we start now?

I take a muffin and throw it up into the air at CHB
over a year ago percysmile said…
mischievous
I tern the muffin in to water wach it disinerate have neptune tern it back run to terra (desperet things desperate masers) terns it in to a rock and then terns all muffins into rocks then puts magic over it so noone (all inmordals too) can not find it see it or transform it back (I put my own magic too so now Terra cand do that ether )
laugh
Teleports and uses special goggles to find muffin. Takes muffin to Hecate who transfers it back to normal. Runs to secret location with bombs everywhere and of course my army of wolves. (Remember they are Artemis's wolves so dont do anything to them!!) ;)
i slow time around alex's fort thing and let my self in
im in eastern zone and i said 8 o clock
guys on the lord of time thing its an awesome fanfic but the guy stoped posting so we are coming up with a story of why he/she is not posting its funny plz look at it
its 8 oclock
go go go
im bord
plz go now
smile
my bad, your in the eastern.

Goes in too cause Apollo's oracle saw this and gave me this thing that even if time is stopped then I will not be frozen (I can only use it once). Blind 1hades1 with my awesome sun scepter and take muffin. Go to the Underworld, bathe in the Styx and hide in Hades/Pluto's palace with hellhounds.
i make the godis of the styx undo your dip then i dip in the styx the i make the godis of the styx swar on the styx to not let any one els do that then i build a fort in the earths core i did hephestes a faver so i dont die or alex let alex in and put lazer terets around the place and get kronos to frese time around the fort
laugh
We have Artemis and Apollo on our side and they swore on the River Styx! Plus my army of wolves!!
lolz
big smile
no one can beat the alex team
100 replys over a day or so
g2g my brother fell out of the back of my dads truck (parked thankfully) he just scraped it though nothing seris so ya il be on later on tonight and on tomaro at 4:30 and on
smile
OMG!

but since I am Apollo's daughter why is he on your side
and if that's the case then I get Hermes/Mercury and Roman Apollo and Diana on my side and they swore on the Styx
oh okay

shouldn't I have someone to side with

and there is already the Team Muffin Game
smile
how about we start fresh every day (eastern time)

so that means you can have a team and all the gods are free every day until somebody takes them
never mind my parents are takeing care of him
ok ya that would work
how old are you guys just wundering
laugh
I would rather not say my age so lets just say teens :) and yeah i gtg see ya same time tom :D
wait so are we starting over or not and apollo is on my side he is my dad and geae is on my side too i totaly wooped her but and she ows me so dose posidon but i only use hi ocasionally
smile
so tomorrow (around 4 p.m. eastern time) we can start all over again

*and I so want Apollo too
but it will be fair whoever gets him
we aren't claiming gods tonight
big smile
I've been on the computer to long and I'm going to write so good night.
alright see you all then
worried
Heyy! Im sorry I didn't get on if you have seen the news in Lousisana a tornado went by our house!! Creepy!
over a year ago Peracbeth2136 said…
smile
Oh. I live in Florida and we like never get tornadoes but like a couple of weeks ago we had one(not that big) and it happened during school and I walk home and both my parents were working so me and brother had to run home in the rain. It was pretty funny.
surprise
LoL I bett! Well whatch the weather for us ok?? Its horrible here.
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
california never haves them:D but we do have earthquakes:/ nd hola! im NicoDiAngelo4, (for all of chu pppl out there tht dont no me yet) and i am officially entering into this muffin game:D and i call hestia!
over a year ago Artemis_8 said…
hmmm
Australia's been in the wars.. If we're not burning 'cause of bush fires we're drowning 'cause of floods and Cyclone Yasi(thank the gods THAT's over) then we're dehydrating 'cause of the drought and heat waves.. And don't even get me STARTED on the locust plauges.. Err.. Question..Is there time difference between Australia and America? If there is I'll have to know it if I can play...

EDIT~There IS a time difference, i think it's like 15 hours or something..
Yeah cuz there's a difference between west coast and east coast in america
over a year ago psalm1003 said…
OK, since anyone can join, I will, and I call my dad, neptune, and I also call hermes.

And with the whole time thing, I'm in nj and I think its like three hour difference between east and west coast,a nd like u said, fifteen or sxteen between amerca and australia....
mischievous
Ok I call Athena and Hades with me!!! Muhahahahhaha!! Evil laugh!! If Posiedon isn't taken he's mine too!:D So Hades, Athena, and Poisedon!!! I also call the giant Enchiladas! (From Leo) Hahahahhaa
laugh
We call Artemis and Apollo and Zeus!! Meh Hermes will give me whatever I want if I do a puppy dog face and say "Pretty please Daddy". The army of Artemis's wolves are still mine too!
mischievous
i call dionises demeter hephstes percy satern kiros oshianis atls the titan of the east the titan of the west the titan of the north the titan of the south and bob the titan (demidod files kronos's brother so ya l will be on again at 8:30 eastern time
btw for new peapole im a son fo kronos aka satern so i have power over some time
laugh
Daughter of Hermes for any newbies :) I like bombs and explosives. I have an army of wolves that I borrowed from Artemis and she will be very mad if you hurt any one of them. So dont touch them or face her wrath. I have super stealth and teleportation. Not giving away any more secrets.
well i call geae(ya i got the earth)and i call al the minor gods and godesses. so when do we start i live in central time and it's five here. we need to translate it to all times.
laugh
^^^Its 7:30 for you you start at 7:30
Its six here for eastern time
oh so we already started i'm coufused?
The game starts at 7 eastern. You start at 6 Central than 5 mountain 4 Pacific
smile
sorry it's 7 eastern
I was busy so lets start

I throw the muffin into the air...
smile
I take the muffin and let Apollo take me to the sun and Apollo my dad swears on the Styx
Well I ride Artemis's chariot and steal the muffin. She swore on the Styx. I shoot my arrows and knock you off. I go to my hq and lock the doors so only other 1hades can get in. Sets traps outside and has army of wolves outside. Hides muffin in secret location in hq. I'm invisible and I have cameras everywhere.
Good luck everyone! Your gonna need it ;-)
Notices that there is a fireplace in the corner of the room...hestia helps me and transports me there, giving me just enough time to get the muffin and leave, i go into a magical cave with the best security that has ever been known and hide the muffin in a vault
laugh
Best security ever? HELLO!! DAUGHTER OF HERMES HERE!!!

Teleports to cave and turns invisible. Sneaks through and hacks vault. Steals muffin and places rock where muffin should be. Rides Artemis's chariot to HQ (BTW is moves every 5 minutes to a new location) gets rid of fireplace and hides muffin in backpack that I'm wearing. Has wolves guard me and has knives in both hands. Hecate put a spell on the muffin so it always Teleports to my backpack! Sorta like Percy's sword. And she swore on the River Styx!
smile
I get Saturn, swore on Styx, and gets to stop time and freezes where your HQ is. Get Jupiter to fly me there, also swore like Saturn, grabs muffin from your backpack and go to Mt tam where everything is rebuilt and it has the best security with all the Titans that swore to me on the Styx not to betray me.
over a year ago the-time-thief said…
lol!!! You guys here are all so funny this is the most funniest thing I have ever read and I've read alot of things.!!!!!!
laugh
^^^*Bows dramatically* Why thank you :-)

Muffin teleports back to back pack. Memba? Hecate put a spell on it :)
Well that was easy wasn't it?
angry
bad bad bad AmazingPercy my dad swore on the styx to help me only so ha MY DAD IS SATERN
smile
Ah I forgot,
Your very welcome the-time-thief this is actually partyponies' and Artemis_8 but we continued it

I get Nemesis (from now on if you put a god/goddess then they come pre swore cause it takes time to keep writing it) and she comes up with a way to take that spell off. Then I got Deimos to scare you and you drop the muffin on the floor so i grab it and run. then I get Sommus be you to sleep and I go into the labyrinth with Aracnie's string
I ALSO GOT MOST TITANS
mischievous
i get Phobos (Memba he can get into your mind...) to scare you. I have my army of wolves protect the muffin at all times! And you all know what happens if you do anything to the wolves :)

There I edit it make sense now. It goes after yours. I swear if that share by thing pops up again when I'm trying to edit and wont let me back space my dagger will cut through that share thing...\/
i cut arianis string and slow you to the speed of a glasher take the muffin get alex to teleport me out go to a sky fort and hide the muffin no fire places and put lazers all over the place and slow time around and let alex in
alex which do you like better mine or yours
cuz i can delet mine or vice verceu
Let me edit
alright
smile
Sorry I have to give my sister the computer

I gave a prop to everyone who does the game. thanks:)

see ya 4pm eastern hopefully for the next game which doesn't need to start over again
i'm not going to join tonight tomarrow i'll know the time and join in.
mischievous
*Smiles* so we have the muffin right? I need to get off too. See you guys tom!! :D
k i will keep the muffin safe. bye alex
smirk
i dare any one to take the muffin
worried
wait did every on leave
big smile
Nope im here!:D
I'm here too
over a year ago Artemis_8 said…
*takes muffin of 1hades1* You're the one who dared! :)

EDIT~ Eh, here have it back :)
big smile
yay besides you would have not been abal to take it
hey are there teams i know there are teams on the other mufin battle
smile
sorry i was shopping so I couldn't start
tell me if you want teams
good night
smile
sorry if anyone wants to continue then maybe they should just do it
cool
Ok wellwhoever had the muffin last I ice up the place around them and I unfreeze it around me and swim to the muffin and steal it and leave a waterproof sorry not and get Hades to take me to the underworld and get Ciberous to goard me and the muffin!:D BAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA! BEAT THAT AWESOME CHIZZ!
mischievous
I get Mrs. O'Leary to teleport me to the underworld. She goes and keeps Cerberus busy while I steal the muffin. I tie you up and throws in boiling cheese pot (As mentioned in the 4th book) Takes muffin to HQ and has wolves guard it carefully. Has security cameras everywhere. Drinks a bunch of soda so I wont fall asleep. :)
kiss
Well boiling cheese really?? Well Posiedon is on my side so helps me of course Hades teleports me to the "secret" headquarters. (You never said you were "watching" the cameras XD!!!) So I kill the smallest wolf by suffocation so it couldn't growl of course. And knock you out from behing because the wolves are whatching entrances not suspecting that im already inside and steal the muffin and telepot to Justin Biebiers mansion and he hires guardians to protect the muffin while we ride out into the sunset<3
mischievous
Oh this is gonna be fun!! And you killed Artemis's wolf!! Oh she's not gonna be happy, tsk tsk. Rides with Apollo in his chariot and strikes down your chariot! Strikes an arrow in Justin Beiber. Artemis curses you with bad fighting skills and aim(You killed her wolf)that can't be reversed by anybody! Knocks out guards ans steals muffin. Teleports to secret location where my wolves guard me while I guard the muffin and play with a baby wolf <3
mischievous
Oh my GOD! Runs revives Bieber and gets someone to erase his memory of that. I get Athena (My mother STUPID) to reverse that and give me extra special fighting skills. (IDC about aim:P) Actuall scratch that I do so she revereses that too. Artemis will not like this. I get one arrow and get a good andgle and the arrow goes through everyone of the wolves so I take you hostage and trap you in a MUD cage caccon that hardens like cement which is hardened so ha! And steals muffin:P Muhahhahahahhaa!
And goes to the MOON with Bierber the opposite of Apollo!
laugh
Now someone is trying to get themselves killed. And didnt you hear me? The curse CANNOT be reversed by anyone. Gets Artemis to free me and we travel to the moon which Artemis is strongest at. Artemis kills Justin Beiber as payback and curses him so he can never revive. She summons an army of 10,00 wolves. They attack you. I steal the muffin and Artemis locks you in a mud cage! I bow to Artemis and she guards you with her hunters and half of the army of wolves. I take the other half and we go down to party in secret location. BEAT THAT! And never make Artemis mad. Or kill her wolves. :3
angry
Well im sorry I had to sneak back on here to talk. Oh crap here she comes. Im banned from chat cause my mom says its "dangerous". LMAO! Sooo yeahhh. I gtg i'll be on later like Saturday or Sunday so byeee.
over a year ago ascension said…
mischievous
I use 20 rolling thunders and a nuke and use elite warriors and me in the nano suit steal the muffin run out and get to my base, what now!!???
I have a huge cave on the outside they got tons of LMg's inside that 50 predators another room a hoard of the undead with gas zombies goerge romero, the silver back, hellounds and Sam! In another room I have the aliens and two queens. The second last room a I got ncikoli with a dual ray guns takio with a freeze ray, dempsey has a thunder gun and richtofen has a Dg-2 the new zombie charcters have all Dm's All guns are packapunchded Last room I'm hidden with the muffin under Harry potters invisibilty cloak and in the crysis nanosuit 2.0. Tje cave has a non telepoter, time machine whoever is in it canot be harmded in the past, present future.
Be that
ps. If you want to learn about zombies type in cod black ops zombies, all wonder weapons, and story, take a look at call of the dead too
Walks right in, takes the muffin, walks out, jumps off a cliff, eats the muffin.
so now we have to start again on weekends can we start sooner
Sure!

*throws the muffin off a cliff*

Let the game begin!
i jump off cliff and free fall to the muffin. once i reach it i land like a cat(ya i'm ninja like that)i run to an under ground bunker were geae(ya you know me story) has 100000000 earth borne to protect me. i set up traps and gloat in my glory.

what now
mischievous
So we're starting? Great!

Turns invisible and teleports next to muffin. Steals muffin and teleports out. Goes to secret hideout and has wolves protect me. Listens to Eminem (I'm really doing that!) Will make allies with anyone. :)
over a year ago Odssey said…
Use's skeleton army to over throw the hideout tht we learned about cause alex played eminem music to loud. skeletons and wolves attack each other and the wolves take the skeletons apart and chews the bones which i use as a distraction and steal the muffins and are given the blessing of hermes and run all the way to the sea were Neptune lets me hide in his palace and i dont drown cause percy puts me in an air bubble
mischievous
Hermes lets me breathe underwater so I teleport to where you are and knock you out with the hilt of my knife. I steal the muffin and swim to a sea monsters cave. Has sea monster guard me while I guard the muffin with my gold and silver knives. :)
mischievous
I dont care I'm already an allies with 1hades
over a year ago Jewelz11 said…
mkay so were allies now?! this will be funn
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
laugh
I take a team of demigods and in and amazing feat we kill the sea monster guarding Alex, then we battle, I win because I am gifted with everything cool, and the gods love me!!!! I take the muffin, then I gather all the players and before anyone can take the muffin, I eat it!!!! BTW it tasted delicious!!!!
so im guessing we gotta start ova now since you ate it??
?
mischievous
Hades no!
Gets Hecate to make muffin normal again. Throws into space and walks away. Someone go get the muffin. ;-)
I escape from Jas, turn back time with the help of my godly friends (aka The Fates with Kronos), and steal back the muffin before Jas eats it. Runs away, jumps off a cliff, lands safely to the ground.
I give the muffin to Alex, then PERMANENTLY builds an INDESTRUCTABLE (indestructable- impossible to destroy) barrier around her.
I run away, jumps off a cliff, and is never seen again until something good happens.
mischievous
alex falls asleep in the barrier and i teleport inside the barrier and gently grabs the muffin turns invisible so no1 sees me and teleports back out and escapes in a random tree wit da muffin
Wakes up and teleports to tree. Grabs muffin and fights with knife. Knocks you out and gently ties you to random tree. Grabs muffin and teleports to random place. Turns me and muffin invisible. Waits with knife in hands and walks around invisible.
Uses see-through-invisibility goggles, snatches the muffin, and jumps off a cliff. Goes inside a rocket, launches herself into outer space, and goes away for a long time. Arrives at the edge of the universe. Jumps off the edge of the universe, never to be seen again unless the muffin is stolen.
over a year ago ascension said…
I invent a space missel that blows the ship up and then send a teleporter to the muffin
give muffin to the president and hides it in the pentagon with 100 other muffins
Picks up the right muffin, blows up the other impostor-non-worthy muffins, jumps off a cliff, and lands on top of some random guy. Runs away and hides muffin in a super secret place that only I can get to.
mischievous
gets to the secret place by following partypony cause im invisible takes the muffins and before she can do anything she "accidentally" falls off of another cliff. Then goes to a secret alien base on mars hides there and trades the muffins with the aliens for space money which i buy a death machine that helps me kill all the martians and steal back the muffins and since there was no point in any of tht i jump off mars a gently float down back to earth and fall asleep and put the muffins in a place so secret even i dont know were it is!!!!!!
smile
I put up a new form of muffin game- check it out please:)
wink
Goes to the oracle who gives me a prophecy saying where the muffin is, steals muffin while knocking odysey out. Bakes a decoy muffin, which I carry around, and gives mffin to my father neptune so he can protect it. He puts an impenetrable barrier around it, then surrounds it with guards + sharks, then hides it deep in the ocean. I bring one of the muffins with me to the city where I hide out in the neptune cabin which is closed to anyone, (except neptune of course) leaving everyone else wondering which is the real one, and which is the decoy. ;)
mischievous
Wakes up and says HEY!!!! gets an army of skeletons from Pluto to go underwater and tear threw the castle and use a machine made from vulcan to break the barrier and pslam is so worried for her dear ol' dad that she goes down to help and she leaves the other muffins ungaurded cause she was in a hurry and I take the muffins back with a note saying "from your friendly nieghborhood odssey" and leave a blue berry muffin but not THE muffins and i take it to my dear ol' dad Mars who puts it in the stomach of a drakon who lives in the river lethe and only obeys me so when i need the muffins it'll cough them up or...........well u get the idea
Hmm...

Easy.

Kills drakon, find muffin in its innards, transform it into the original muffin,then jumps off a cliff with Odssey (THIS IS FOR PUSHING ME OFF A CLIFF!). Breaks Odssey's legs so he cant run, then runs away to hide it with R2D2 and that robot somehow makes 10000000000 other muffins as decoys and the real one was never seen again.
over a year ago percyisthebeest said…
Uses magic spell to find real muffin defeats R2D2 and the robot then eats the muffin. YUM! Asks Zeus to make me immortal so no one can kill me to get the muffin, he gives me super powers better then anyone else's and swears on the river Styx not to make any 1 else immortal or give them super powers he said if he betrayed me he would go to Tartarus with the person he'd betrayed me for!
Uses magic spell to find real muffin defeats R2D2 and the robot then eats the muffin. YUM! Asks Zeus
mischievous
Tsk tsk. Talks to Hera, who isn't happy with zeus latest love, so she agrees to make me immortal and give me powers if I do something about zeus. I wipe the girls memory, then go back in time (kronos owes me) steals muffin and replaces with dcoy so Percyisthebeest thinks that they ate the real muffin, but it was really the decoy. Then bringsmuffin to olympus and burns it in a brazier as an offering to Hera.
my dad owes no one!!! and i will be on tonight at 8:00 eastern time i had a camp out with my boyscout troop then a soccer game the family night so ya thats why i havent been on cuz ive been so busy but im back
angry
lets get one thing strait MY DAD SATERN/ KRONOS HELLPS AND OR OWES NO ONE NO ONE CAN TRANSPORT THOUGH TIME CUZ I CANCLE IT WITH MY POWERS
over a year ago penguin098 said…
mischievous
Grabs muffin out of braizer before it can burn. Transports to CCS. DIgs huge hole to the earth's core and burries muffin. Surrounds with protective spells, and all the Roman gods/desses. Laughs crazy like. No one can get it now!
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
mischievous
Use Annabeth invisible hat, turn myself invisible and tries to sneaks off barriers (the spells I would have Lou Ellen come with me to get rid of them :) ) I get the muffin and hide it in a river flowing the GrandCayon and just let it flow.... Try to find it now :D
mischievous
i get neptune to find it and give it to me then i go to the river styx
neptune ceeps me dry and i build a fort and alex gets her wolfs there to i slow time around the fort
we can start now right
over a year ago beckondorf12 said…
Uses Awesome fire powers and burn everybody to death. Take the muffin and guard it with 50000000000000000000000000000 automatons all armed with REAL explosives and other stuff. Then summons fire forcefield around muffin...
GL finding and getting it!
teleports past everything and gets the muffins and teleports faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away......................................­...­...­i dont think i needed luck for tht
mischievous
the fire didint hit my aciles spot so im alive i freaze time with my awesome time powers put a fire proof thing on my aciles spot and walk in take muffin and burn as an ofering to satern and time is still frozen so no one can do any thing