The Hunger Games If YOU were a tribute...

Cerudays posted on Mar 11, 2012 at 05:00PM
What would:
-Your District be?
-Your weapon of choice?
-The outfit you'd wear when being carried out on a chariot for sponsers to see?
-The outfit you'd wear during your interview?
-Your first choice of action when being released at the Cornucopia?

The Hunger Games 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Ladyofthe-Light said…
District: 12
Weapon: daggers! and a bow and arrows
Outfit for chariots: Black all black face outlined by black and dark shadows i'm a dark horse in these Games i'm unforgetable!
Outfit for the interviews: My sylist decided to go again for the dark look a long black dress that clings where it needs to
Cornucopia: get what i need and get the heck outta there!
over a year ago prim17luvr101 said…
District: 11
Weapon: Blowgun w/ poisonous darts
Outfit 1: simple gold and amber tunic belted at the middle with a braided light brown belt, gold ballet flats, & my hair in tight curls that frame my face, & my skin covered in a golden bronzer
Outfit 2: light blue, blue, and purple splashed one-shoulder dress that reaches my knees, black high heel boots, & my hair braided simply with little dandelions
1st action: run to the cornucopia, grab a blowgun, a knive, and a backpack, avoid being killed, and make it to the woods where I immediatly climb a tree
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PeetaMellark41 said…
big smile
District: 12!
Weapon: Pistol Im pretty good at that!
Outfit 1: I have a tan bodysuit that covers everything down starting at my neck. I have black ankle boots. My makeup is dark around the eyes with curvy lines coming from my nose for wiskers. My hair has lots of loose red curls. I have a flower crown. I am the lioness queen of whatever habitat they live in.(:
Outfit 2: A light baby pink strapless dress that comes down like cinderellas. with black lace underneath and it comes out of the top a little. With black baby doll shoes and a small bow with the same pink as the dress. With tight curls.
Cornicopia: I would grab a gun and a backpack and run as far as i can from there.
over a year ago MichaelxxRupert said…
surprise
District 12.
Bow and arrow ( I know sounds like Katniss.) But I would want to learn how to use bow and arrows. I wouldn't want a weapon where I have to closely approach my opponent. DX
I would wear a normal black jumpsuit, with silver red, orange, and yellow sequins, and my headpiece would be on fire :)
During the interview, I would have a black dress with the sequins again and my sleeves on fire (not real flames of course)
The Cornucopia: I would pick up a backpack: AND RUN!
over a year ago -Soul-Smasher- said…
District: Seven!

Weapon: Axe

Outfit 1: I would be really annoyed in a clichèd tree costume District 7 tributes have been forced to wear since the 1st Hunger Ganes.

Outfit 2: Long Dark green dress with curves of brown it.

Cornucopia: Run for a near by pine tree, climb it, and wait till the fallen have fell and the survivers were busy, then I would sneak up and grab a back pack and hopefully a axe
over a year ago hisblueeyes said…
District: Four baby! Home of the fishes and Finnick.♥
Weapon: A large knife.
Outfit for chariots: A long, beautiful, bright blue gown that gives the illusion I'm in water when I spin(very original of me, I know). I'd be barefoot and my hair would be wet and braided with water lilies tucked behind my ears.
Outfit for my interview: A short, tight, sparkly light blue dress with turquoises imbedded on the top. I'd have on platform dark blue heels that shine and my hair would be let loose in waves around my shoulders.
Cornucopia: Grab the nearest backpack, possibly a knife in reach, and get out as fast as possible.
over a year ago katyytak said…
big smile
How long would you survive? Wouldn't it be great if you could find out for real???

Imagine growing up with the goal to win a tournament like the hunger games. You train in survival. You train to hunt. You train to fight and use weapons.

Kids need to get outside and learn how to be human again. Adults need to push their kids to be human again.

Our kids are fat, pale and wimpy. Let’s give them a reason to change.

This girl is getting ready. link When she turns 18 she will be prepared to fight, hunt and survive.

All the adults know they would love to watch a competition between youngsters in a fight for survival. All the young kids know they would love to train and fight for the title of champion.

This is a win win for kids and adults.

Support this tournament by applying here: www.reallifehungergames.com

Good luck and start training now!
over a year ago MomoThePuppy said…
heart
- District 4 (In honor of Finnick)
- Trident (Also in honor of Finnick)
- A waterfall. The dress would be blue, and very flowy. The bottom would be white, to symbolize the foam. My hair would be frenchbraided dow my back, and there would be small white flowers woven into it.
- A sea green dress with fish net stockings and gloves.
- Look for a trident, if there is one get it without getting killed, then run like hell.
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
Four
Sword and throwing knives
An out fit where every time I moved it would shine and sparkle like the sun reflecting against the ocean
The same thing finnick wore
Grab my weapons of choice above, a backpack which hopefully has food, and a knife, THEN RUN LIKE HELL AWAY FROM THE CORNUCOPIA
over a year ago MilkReader said…
cool
District- 4.
Weapon(s)- My smarts, spear, and speed.
Outfit during Chariot Ride- A blue flowing dress with actual water or something made to look like it. Maybe Cinna could help me. If he could.
Outfit during Interview- Something that represents the fish in the district but not silly or flashy.
First Action- I would use my speed to get one of the bags/spear.

over a year ago POPclogger216 said…
District: 3
Weapon: Wits, blow darts/dart gun
Chariot Ride Outfit: Different colored wires/cables fashioned into a dress sort of wrapped around the body.
Outfit during interview: Electric blue dress with wires lined around arms/legs/neck that 'pulsed' with lights, sort of like a heartbeat. (I know, very flashy/ showing off, but I've got nothing else.)
First action: Grab nearest pack, maybe a weapon, and make a run for it.
over a year ago Sirea said…
Weapon: Bow and arrow, throwing knives, mind
Chariot Ride Outfit: Something spectacular and unique maybe also normal
Outfit during interview: Something beautiful and unique maybe also normal
First action: Grab a backpack, when I have time also a weapon (Bow and arrow, or whatever I get), run and hide.
over a year ago Nemisis said…
District :6
Weapon : throwing knives, dagger, poison darts

outfit 1 : a long streight falling blue dress with the medical symbol going from the neck to the waist

outfit 2 : an knee length black dress with spagetii straps and black flats

first action : grab the closest deadly item, and run as fast as. possible
over a year ago ILOVEJCD said…
crying
District 2
weapon: knives spears machete guns and bow and arrow
outfit1: Black corset, hair down and black, eyeliner thick, black mini skirt, and black knee high boots with 6in heels
outfit2: short dress with ruffles, emo style hair black with blue highlights, cat eye eyeliner, 4in heels, and black wire wrapped from my wrist to my shoulder
first action: take out the sniper hidden in my shirt and shoot everyone...YAY I WON!!!!!!!!
over a year ago hwolke said…
smile
District 2(so I could meet Cato)
Weapon of choice: Spear, Bow and arrows, Knives Sword and machete (I'd be great with all of them)
Outfit 1: A gold shirt with a blue skirt and gold high heels that are 8" tall
Outfit 2: A gold and light blue dress that goes to my knees with gold High heels that are 6" tall
First action:I'm a career I'll just go In their and start killing people
over a year ago peetniss4eva101 said…
District: 4
Weapon Choice: Anything ranged so I wouldn't have to face opponents hand to hand. A knife may come in handy too!
Chariot Outfit: A aqua coloured tunic with roman sandals
Interview Outfit: Light blue/aqua dress with silver accesories
First Action: Get a small backpack, run, and climb a tree!
over a year ago alexisn10 said…
District: 1
Weapon of Choice: HUGE knife :D
Chariot Outfit: Shiny pink glittery dress with matching head piece. Seven-inch heels made of GLASS <3
Interview Outfit: see pic below <3
First Action: Grab knife, meet up with alliance, kill everyone who tries to kill me!
District: 1
Weapon of Choice: HUGE knife :D
Chariot Outfit: Shiny pink glittery dress with matching
over a year ago theviolinNINJA7 said…
district? 4
weapon?swiss army knife
chariot outfit? black dress with red lace
interview outfit? pearls everywhere on a lavender dress
first action? find an alliance and run
hey people i live the hunger games! im reading the third book now.
over a year ago IAmPrimEverdeen said…
smirk
District : 4
Weapon : Bow and arrow (I've had + having archery classes but I'm already pretty good - got a bulls eye in darts...After I put another a few holes in the ceiling of course!)
C Outfit : A long aqua dress that trails behind and looks like water, with shimmering white heels.
I Outfit : Aqua dress that shimmers so it looks like water sloshing over rocks and into a pool at the bottom.
First Action : Grab anything extra close, go off in one direction, return after a few minutes and creep around the bloodbath to retrieve weapon and anything else :) That is only if I have the courage at the time though ;)
over a year ago Mrs_Marbles said…
Wepon: wits
Outfit A: A long green gown with gold leaves and a gold leaf crown
Outfit B: A mid-length gown that changes shades of green
First Action: RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then return to the cornicopia grab the best supplies climb a tall tree. Once I run out go back get more supplies.
over a year ago D7Silverstorm said…
District 7
Weapon: Bow and arrow (have experience in real life)
Opening Chariot Outfit: A flowing long sleeved dress made out of autumn leaves+matching boots with laurel wreath headpiece except autumn leaves instead of laurel
Interview Outfit: short sleeved medium length blue dress with darker blue flats
First Action: grab the closest backpack and get the heck out