district 10 male:
district 10 female:
district 11 male: Ares2002
district 11 female: pink-bokworm
district 12 male:
district 12 female:

rules:
only one, you can be killed in this rp

happy hunger games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
oh and ill be joining >:)
last edited on Jun 16, 2012 at 11:41AM

The Hunger Games 361 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 361

over a year ago socialnerdz said…
Sorry for all of the letters I was trying to get to page 13.
over a year ago Ares2002 said…
Leo:I knew Camillie would make a diversion for me and the person who tried to kill her again was a dummy.but this time i had put a recorder on it so whatever i said the dummy would say.The cannon was actually me making a sound but Jimmy and Katniss actually died.I reassured Camillie that I was dead by taking another recorder and saying it loudly.I quickly hid away.
Camille: Something wasn't right Leo still felt alive I continued my search. I saw him messing with something and I climbed up in a tree and shot an arrow ,but I missed intentionally.
Leo:I saw Camillie trying to hit me but she missed.I knew she intentionally missed and had a plan so I just ran faaaar away.
Camille:I stood my guard.
Camille: I follow Leo and shoot more arrows on fire.
Leo:I dodge all the arrows and run.
Camille: I finally catch up and I throw a dagger and Leo and it goes into the back of his head and it sits in his brain. I didn't mean for him to die this way because he is a worthy opponent.
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
*watched her kill Leo* so were the last two....
humphryomega l0l i know right. JTFOOOo
I watch Leo's body from a distance in a tree.
I turn around and see Chasity I jump up in a tree go behind her and snap her neck. Then I hear the cannon.
(i'm not going down this easily)
Leo:The arrow Chasity hit wasn't deep at all.I took it off and saw Camillie killing Chasity.After she was killed I took my chance and took a bomb .I threw it at Camillie and it exploded when I was running away.The cannon blew.I had won the games.I was taken up to a hovercraft and was congratulated.
Camille(Alvins still Alive dumbass.) I was wearing capitol armor so it didn't hurt me. That hovercraft was fake so i planted c4 bombs all over it. When the explosion went off I found his body surprisingly he wasn't dead but he was burned badley. And this time it wasn't a dummy. I took the chance and sliced his head clean off. Then I went back to my underground bunker to ask Alvin about what we are going to do. Alvin said he wanted to kill leo AND THIS TIME IT WASNT A DUMMY Alvin grinded everypart of his body to pieces. THEN WE SET IT ON FIRE AND THE CANNON WENT OFF AND IT SAID LEO IS OFFICIALLY DEAD DEAD DEAD. THE CAPITOL CAME DOWN TO TELL US THAT ME AND ALVIN WERE THE LLASST TWOOO.
(um..... I dont think they had c4 or bombs in the games or sending lightning back into the sky or something that's kinda cheating... And also you have to give the person a chance to react before killing them right away which is also cheating. With that being said I'm the game maker XP)
Game maker; attention all explosives will be eliminated from here on out oh and enjoy the earthquake *the ground starts violently shaking*
last edited over a year ago
monkey
Camille: I see Leo from up in my tree.I shoot an arrow at him and it barley cuts a gash on his neck.
(what tree? your in ancient ruins.... and the barrier is only around the city not the trees too, and there are only like 10 trees in that part)

(i forgot you didnt catch the scenery here)
(what tree? your in ancient ruins.... and the barrier is only around the city not the trees too, and
DID YOU EVEN READ THEBOOK OR WATCH THE MOVIE!!!! YOU DUMBASS I COMMIT SUICIIde THIS IS BULLSHITI HOPE ALVININS.
coming from the person who just cant follow rules or apparently type. and yes i did both of them. and last time i checked they didnt have explosive arrows! or grenades! or c4! or none of that shit!
For your information I can type so shut the fuck up. If you read the book correctly you'd know they had trees. It was out in the middle of fucking no where. I can use C4 if I want to that motherfucker gets to make copies of himself so I'm gonna use whatever the fuck I want. You understood that didn't you dumb ass.
mischievous
If you say your 17 wheres your fucking capitalization and shit bitch I know I can type because I took a class for it so take your thoughts and shove them up your ass.
well you commited suicide so why are you here?
Because I can.
still trying to argue? we can tell who's the mature one here.
hahaha your so funny . you know what im gonna be the bigger person and squash this im sorry.
STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!
SINCE YOU BOTH ARE DEAD I'LL WIN

Leo:I saw Alvin and I shot him with my bow.I won the games.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Alvin: I use the same trick Leo did and use a clone and I shoot a arrow into his heart. I pull out a sword and make a hole where the arrow pierced his heart and stab my sword into his heart as well. I carry him to the nearest point to the eletric shield and throw him into it. I twist my sword where blood spurs all around. I step back and the hovercraft picks him up and takes him to thew Capitol and I win the games
over a year ago Artemis253 said…
Luna
Female
District 1
5'6
Average
Bow and knives
Black hair, slim, Emerald eyes, Dangerous
Leo:That thing Alvin killed was a dummy again.I kill him and saw he was real because he was screaming and there was no voice recorder.I finish him up with me sword and cut him in half and make small pieces of him with my knife.He gets killed for real and goes away in the hovercraft.I saw Luna the girl from 1and the boy from 1 and quickly shoot them in the heart then cut their hands off .The hovercraft takes them up.I win the games and the hovercraft takes me up and congratulates me.We got to the Capitol and I go home.
Alvin: I shoot a arrow into Leo's heart" You're stupid to think I would scream or leave myself in the open" I stand on the hovercraft and blow up Leo
Leo:That was just some random hovercraft.I was home.when the hovercraft blew up it also blew alvin with it.he truly died this time
Alvin: I zipline out of the hover craft before it explodes

President Snow:" Okay Forget this The Hunger Games Winners are Leo and Alvin"
Leo:I saw that we two were the winners and I was relieved
( I had to do that Ares2002 no one was gonna win at that rate huh)

Alvin's Family:" He Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Alvin: I see that both of us won and I let out a breath. I get in the hover craft go home where gmy family is already at Victor's Village
over a year ago aprilacne said…
(*still cursing in Russian, stops* Well now both of you have little Vell to yell at you...)

Vell:*screams at the tv*NO! LEO KILL HIM! KILL HIM!

Marline:Vell stop that, right now and eat your dinner!

Vell:But I don't want to!

Ludwig:*slams hands on the table and stands up* VELL HUNZ EAT YOUR GOD DAMM DINNER!

Vell:IT'S NOT THE SAME AS WHEN AZIA WAS HERE!*ge runs up to his room and slams the door and locks it*
Adrian:" You won!!!" I tackle Alvin in a hug
Ludwig:I swear to god, I'll be happy when he goes to the Games.

Marline:Ludwig, If he goes to the Games, we'll be childless!

Ludwig:Good!

Marline:No, NOT GOOD!*she sighs, trying very hard not to fight with Ludwig* I don't want both of my babies dead...
(Home)

Clarrie:You won!!Yeah!You came back alive!

Snuffle:Meow,Meow,Meow!

Nicko:I can't believe it
(Home)

Carlos" Great job, staying alive"
Vell:*in his room, crying on the stuffed bear that Azia made for him*
Micheal: I take his leather jacket off
Leo:I became so tired having almost no sleep in the games so I just slept slept and slept
Alvin: I go outside and I get some food
Leo:Zzzz...Zzzz...Zzzzz..Zzzz
Alvin: I go to the woods and get on my horse. I ride to District Eleven and get over the fence. I go to Victor's Village
Vell:*grabs his favorite blanket and his bear, climbs out the window to a nearby tree* Bye Mommy, bye Daddy...*he climbs sown the tree and runs away*
Alvin: I notice Vell climb dow nthe tree. I look at him and go back to the woods. I ride to District Four
* older brother is sitting at home*
I end up where the District 4 Male Tribute Older Brother is" Wrong turn"