The Jonas Brothers Another Joe Jonas Dream

Babygirl191 posted on Jul 20, 2010 at 12:27AM
me and joe were getting ready to head to bed when i strated to feel dizzy and i tried to grab something and then ipassed out and joe was already half way upstairs when he heard a thud and he turned around and sawe me on the floor and rushed to my side and said "baby wake up come on baby wake up for me "and the n i started to come around and said "what happend why im i on the floor?" and joe said"u passed out and u fell to the floor andi came andrushed to your side." and then isaid "i think we needto go to the hospitla to have me checked out okay " and the njoe helped me up and he grabbed his keys and we handedto the car and when we got to the hospital we went in and then nurse said at the desk"may i help u sir"? and joe said yes u can my wife passed out on the floor at our home and she needs to be checked out" and then the nurse paged adoctor andthe nthe doctor came out of the break room and said"u paged me maryin" and then the nurse said"this young man came in with his wife and said she passed out on the floor at home." and then the doctor told us to go with him to an exam room and when we got into the examroom a nurse came in and said "HI my name is katie and iwll be your nurse and will u please remove your clothes" and then i did what the nurse said to do and then the doctor came back in and said"my name is dr kristen love adn your husband said u passed out on the floor in your home is that correct?" and i said"yes that is correct doctor"and the nthe doctor asked me to lay back and relax and then she examed me and the and then after she was done she ordered analersound and then teh nurse came in wil the alrasound machine and the doctor put on glove and put some of that cold stuff on my tummy and the nshe said"well marissa u arethree months pregant and their is the heart beat of the baby" andi looked at joe and joe looked at me and said "i am going to be a father adn the nhe twitted the good news and then i got dressed and we headed home and when we got home everyone was a wake and i said"why are u guys awake at this time of hour?" and denise said "well nick came running into mine and yourfatherinlaws room and said nick saw the twit that joe posted and "omy gosh your pregant i am going to be a gramndma and i am so happy for both of u" then kevinand danielle came up to me and joe and gave us ahug and a kiss onthe cheek and the n the next morning when me and joe got up we could smell choclate chip pancakes and bacon and then kevin said"goodmorning my darling sisterinlaw and brother how are uthis beautiful morning?" and i said"it's a great morning kevin and i had a bad night i got up a vomited x3 lastnight and in the middle of the night kevinbut it is beautiful day"and then we all sat down and ate and then after we ate me and joe went up stairs and got dressed and went to hte park to take a walk and then me and joe sat down on a parkbench and started to talk and he said" so baby how does it fell to be pregant ?" and i said "baby it feels great honey and i am craving mexicna food and a choclate shake right now". and then joe helped me up and we drove to a mexican reatranunt and we had lunch snd the n joesaid "i will be running around alot won't i"? and isaid "yes baby u will be running around and u only have to survie the voming for three months and then along comes the moodswings and emotions too."and then joe's jaw just dropped and then the paprazzi started to surround us as we were coming out of th e dairy queenand they began to ask question and i said"NOCOMMENT" and then we drove home and i went up stairs and took a bath to relax and then danielle knocked on the door and said"hey sis how are u feeling and do u need some company ?" and i said " sure i could use someone to talk to and i feel fine for right now and iam relaxing" and then joe came in and said"baby are u okay do u needanything right now"?and i said "yes i do need something honey i need some peace and quite right now get out right now joseph adam jonas get outnow"!!!!!!!!! and then joe got out and danielle asked "a=do u want me to leave?" and i said"no u are fine danielle fine it's just very two minutes joeasks me if i nedanything and if i do i wll let him know and hey can u hand me that towel ovewr there" and then i got out of the tub to find joe watching our wedding video and i saidas i got dressed "why are u watching our wedding video honey i didn't mean to snap at u it is just the moodswings honey i love u know that baby" and then i gave him a kiss on the forehead and then joe said " know honey u didn't mean to snap and the reason why iam watching this is because u looked beautiful" and then i laid down on the bed and fell a sleep and then joe lightly whispered "ilove u baby so much". the end

The Jonas Brothers No replies