The Lion King 2:Simba's Pride Should there be another Lion King??

Okami_Amaterasu posted on Feb 21, 2009 at 04:14PM
Do you think that disney should do another lion king or do you think that three of them is enough??

I was thinking about something to do with, before Simba was born, like Mufasa and Scar's story.
last edited on Apr 18, 2009 at 11:27PM

The Lion King 2:Simba's Pride 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago inufan13 said…
they sould make another one!=p
over a year ago yungaz said…
they should make another one.But it will deal with kiara's and Kovu's cub and all the trouble that cub gets into
over a year ago LionMaster09 said…
smile
I think, that if another one was made, it would just drag the awesomeness that the trilogy had, but what the other dude was saying, they should create a prequel, before the first, that deals with Mufasa and Scar, and how Mufasa became the king over Scar, but I will always remain a fan, no matter what...
I think, that if another one was made, it would just drag the awesomeness that the trilogy had, but w
over a year ago tymelynerdelux said…
heart
I think this series should continue does Kovu and Kiara have a son and if so what kind of lion would he be? or will she have twins? A son and a daughter? It would be facninating and also the threat of a white lion comming into the picture would make an intersting plot line....It could go in so many different and exciting ways I'm all for it! tymelynerdelux
over a year ago Lil_demon_cat said…
they do need another one the last one was a cliffhanger
over a year ago SangHelion said…
i think they need to make another one that fits in the story after simba's pride. tlk 1 was great, A-, simba's pride was somewhat a B+ and 1/2 is a D+ for ruining the franchise

i dont think they should make a prequel because that story was already explained on books, they should continue kiara and kovu's story to conclude a trilogy
over a year ago dinglebell14 said…
That might be so SangHelion but some of us can't get the books (ME!) And I never know what anyone is talking about. I think they need to make several different prequeal/sequeal movies so they people like me know what the heck is going on. XD
over a year ago ghstgrl said…
Yes they should. It should be what happens to Kovu and Kiara.
over a year ago SamSooNice said…
yes there should be another lion king movie...like what happened to musafa's dad...i <3 lion king!!!
over a year ago glelsey said…
smile
A prequel would be interesting; it could start with Mufasa being born, later Scar, what their lives are like as they grow up, and the day Mufasa becomes king.

A sequel to Simba's Pride might be cool too. Perhaps going into the next generation, where we get to see what kind of kid Kiara and Kovu raise. I bet they would be a really fun character!
over a year ago redblazewolf said…
heart
I definitely think there should be another Lion King movie. However, I don't think it should involve the past of any of the lions. I think it should continue where it left off, with Kovu and Kiara. I think they should have cubs and become the King and Queen, while of course Simba and Nala will die.
over a year ago brit_dawg said…
I'm just irritated that they left out Kopa-- But I'd also love for them to make another movie, I wouldn't even care what it would be about. I just love this damn movie, they need to make another.
over a year ago HugeKopaFan1 said…
crying
I'd LOVE to see another TLK! I want it SO badly!
over a year ago hornean said…
crying
YES! WE WANT ANOTHER SEQUEL! BRING THE FRANCHISE BACK!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Meiglan said…
I really want there to be and I see it as a possibility, especially since everyone wants it so much. However, I'm afraid that it could be ruined and just turn out dumb or weird because I've noticed a lot of the new Disney movies are.
over a year ago nalamylove said…
They Should make Another 5 ;) That's The Last ♥
over a year ago bannerman said…
yes becuase they need to show whst happend to kira and kovu
over a year ago boytoy_84 said…
There's gonna be a new film called The Lion Guard which has Simba's second born cub called, Kion. which is coming out in 2015. There's also gonna be a TV show of it which will be on Disney Jr.
There's gonna be a new film called The Lion Guard which has Simba's second born cub called, Kion. whi
over a year ago piplup100 said…
Lion king should do a prequel or in the future with Kiara and Kovu