Advertisement

The Mentalist Want to see a picture of Red John?

fanb10500 posted on Nov 22, 2009 at 03:54PM
After analyzing this week's episode, I have found pictures of Red John. We saw him poison Bosco's assistant. From that scene I broke it down and re-watched. Got some interesting details for you. I'm surprised not too many people have discovered that Red John is watching the team...
save

The Mentalist 52 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-25 of 52

over a year ago JANE_IS_MY_HERO said…
smile
I know that Red John was watching them and I know that he hacked into their computers and I saw last weeks episode when he poisoned rebecca but I don't think the person who poisoned rebecca was red john just an accomplice
over a year ago fanb10500 said…
He was the only character wearing a blue shirt under his uniform. I'm watching for this officer in future episodes... you watch Fringe? I have a valid theory about that show also, and everytime I post my theory it gets removed, thus I think I figured out that show... hit me back, your thoughts?
He was the only character wearing a blue shirt under his uniform. I'm watching for this officer in fu
over a year ago Louisiana said…
The person who poisoned Rebecca...I think that is only an accomplice. I think that even the creators of The Mentalist have no clue what Red John looks like yet. But I could be wrong, who knows?
over a year ago agathanancy98 said…
cake
i dont know. i am not sure that they would show a picture of red john but they might be doing it to throw us off. it might not even relate to red john.
over a year ago ILOVESBAKER said…
over a year ago cotedepablo said…
smile
accomplice or not im sure they have an idea of what he will ook like so they can stick him in the show at random times. that being said, i think this is a very good theory. fanb10500, i am totally impressed by the work put into this; it must have been pretty hard, or at least tiresome. thanks for sharing!
over a year ago jenniferocd said…
fanb10500: What a good eye. I bet you are right. Can't wait to start looking for him in future episodes. Also, I think Red John was the one who poisoned her only because her face lit up when she saw that person. Rebecca was very much in love with him.
over a year ago Vartell said…
I know this is Old, but it is a really well detailed Point that he has, It would be cool for them to do that, tease Red John as being Normal until they Finally see him in person I mean Jane Catches him
over a year ago Mrs-X said…
Thats so cool!!! I hadn't even noticed... Hey btw what's your theory about Fringe, I don't watch much this show but anyways I know a bit about it...
over a year ago yinneke said…
Isn't that the man we see at the end (33.40)(the guy at the left who looks at Rebecca)? It's hard to tell but I think it might be. And Rebecca looks at him and smiles a bit.
Isn't that the man we see at the end (33.40)(the guy at the left who looks at Rebecca)? It's hard to
over a year ago Vartell said…
mischievous
Wow. I cannot believe they finally Put a Voice behind Red John. Making him more Real. I cannot wait until Season 3. Get more R/J in there
smile
I love Red John's voice!!! Btw, if you ever played the videogame ''Fable'' I find that the voice sounds exactly like Jack of Blade's voice and I think it's great!!!
kiss
It was a very calming vioce and that is what made it eerie.
over a year ago Fanficlover said…
cool
My theory: I think Christina (The psychic) is suspicious to me. #1 She's somewhat cocky in her manner, always seems calm. #2 Left the office saying she had things to attend to, plenty of time for her to kill the interviewer and get back before CBI arrive to protect her. #3 We know that RedJ keeps Jane alive because he/she loves tormenting him, and likely sees him as the only worthy equal to find him/her. Christina came across like that to Jane. #4 She conveniently "dissapears" (Something not in RedJ's MO) #5 With us seeing the image of RedJohn at the end, if I'm not mistaken the very first words spoken "If there's one thing I can't tolerate" sounds female and has the exact tone and pitch of Christinas voice, then it deepens. Of course RedJ would be using a voice modifier, hence why it sounds so awesome :) #6 Furthermore Red John says "Rolltide" to Jane. Meaning he/she had to be present during that dinner with Christina. Highly unlikely Christina said it during the torturing / killing process if she was a victim. #7 The poem/riddle RedJ recites "Tiger tiger burning bright" translates to the essence of evil being made by the same creator of good. In retrospect of the entire poem (by William Blake) RedJ is saying Jane and him/her self are two of a kind, and linked by the bond of creator and creation. It's a hint to who they are, and exactly how close to the team RedJ is. #8 What better way to hide your identity than to have a male alias? #9 If RedJ either possesses the same skills as Jane or is 'psychic' that's how they are always one step ahead. Finally #10 A female killer is highly unexpected, so if Christina is not RedJ she could easily be an accomplice. "Rolltide" was far too personal for RedJ to know.

But thats just my theory ;)
over a year ago gfdfvhhdgv said…
Fanficlover, Spot on! Krystina Frye also has 'Red' hair. However the annoying thing is you just know its going to take the whole of series 3 before all is revealed. IF it is revealed!
over a year ago iamtoddicus said…
After watching and loving this show, I had an epiphany. Who has Jane hurt in the past and carries a grudge. Who wants to test him, as he did in the past? At the same time, who cares enough about him not to just kill him? Who believes in his talents enough to push him and taunt him for the slights he feels Jane caused him? Who did Jane walk away from, setting this all in motion to `teach him a lesson' in who was smarter?

His father.

Red John is Jane's father.
over a year ago Thinking_Girl said…
I agree with iamtoddicus that Patrick's father would be a good choice to be Red John. I also think that Kristina could be (possibly unknowingly) Patrick's sister or half-sister. Your thoughts?
over a year ago Ginevra17 said…
Jane's father could be a good choice.
Kristina no, Red John is a man and we know it. Could she be an accomplice? Maybe, I'm not sure yet XD
But one thing I know for sure: Jane has already met him. I'm sure RJ is someone Jane knows, possibly someone that he has met after the murder of his family. I think they didn't know each other before the tragedy, but they probaly met after it. I also think RJ is someone that Jane doesn't know so much, someone that is not so close to him.. Like a cop working at the office or some forensic guy, people like this, who are always around but nobody really knows who they are.
kiss
personally, i think RJ is thefornnsics guy named Brett PArtridge who appered in the Pilot and Red Sky in the Morning. Red john's appaerance is the same as Brett's. Also Wiliam Blake, the man who wrote the poem, Tiger Tiger, also did a painting with the name Partridge in the title.So the last name of the forensics guy is in a painting by the guy who wrote the peom that RJ recited. Plus Kristina has worked with the police a few times and she might know Brett Partridge. Kristina is probably an accomplice. I do believe that Kristina is involoved in RJ.
over a year ago Nonamementalist said…
Minelli could also be the accomplice of this guy, :O

Minelli could also be the accomplice of this guy, :O
<br />

<br />
over a year ago nightngale said…
OOHH, I really like the idea of Red john possibly being his father,or someone that he knows, prior to the murder of his family. Although, I remember seeing that forensics guy guy at the end of season 2 pop up again (the guy from the pilot). And I remember being instantly disappointed, I hope that he is NOT Red John!!! What a pitiful advisarry for Jane. Although, it couldn't be him, Red John is A LOT older, right??? He was involved in a killing back a while ago in the 90's and that guy would have been like 15!! Right???
Omg RJ being Jane's father would be just perfect! But right now I have exactly the same theory as agathanancy98 although I'm thinking it would be a bit too easy since RJ had the same voice as Brett Partridge... I dunno!
over a year ago eslteach said…
Has anyone noticed that the smiley RedJ paints on the wall looks a lot like Jane when he smiles? I agree that RedJ is probably Janes dad...being in a carnival is a perfect life for a serial killer.
Has anyone noticed that the smiley RedJ paints on the wall looks a lot like Jane when he smiles? I ag
over a year ago heinzg said…
SPOILER
I think I Know who Red John is: His Name is Ellis Mars, a Person who will Show up in Series 3. Why? Remember the Episode 01x11, where there was Left a Message on the Wall "He is Mar". My Theory is, that the dying Jared Renfrew whispered in his last seconds of his life the Name of His murder "Ellis Mars", and the Girl with him, the spanish prostitute, didnt clearly understand and wrote what she understood, what was "he is Mars", but could not finish mars, because She was also dying. He is Mars and Ell-is Mars sounds quite similar, especially for a spanish Person. And look at the positions of the two persons in the bath-tub (if you have the Video), Jared was with His back to the wall, and the spanish Girls leg was over Jared, what makes it impossible, that Jared was the Person who wrote something on the Wall. But the spanish girl has exactly the right position to write something on the Wall. Since the did Not Know the Name of the murder, she wrote what Jared whispered.
over a year ago claudmiester said…
my theory is its the forensic investigator, from episode one season 1, he also shows up in finale of season 2, thats what drew me to him, his voice sounds similar to red johns, if you listen to him talk earlier in the episode and then listen to red johns. He is also involved in both red johns cases.. Some pyschopaths like to get involved with the cases. just my theory feel free to poke holes in it ;D