the random anime rp forums The Random Anime RP Part 7

lumforever posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 07:21PM
HI guys! welcome back! Anyone from parts 1-6 is welcome back and if your new just make sure to ask one of us. so... Let's start off where we left off! ;)

(a girl is sitting in a dark room looking threw a glass ball. she can see our characters in their current situations: Arekkusu & Holo, Star in the hospital etc..)

Girl: The time has come. (laughs)
Bat: For what?
Girl: You'll see. he he. (touches the tip of the ball) oh you'll see.

InuYasha: where the hell is Moka?!
kagome: InuYasha relax. she said that she'll be back in a while. she just had to take care of some stuff.
Moka: (walks towards out characters) Hi guys! im sorry i was late! i just had to deal with something. (smiles)

Rin-ne: How is Star doing?
save

the random anime rp forums 4361 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4076-4100 of 4361

over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: Teaside, England.
over a year ago izbia150 said…
edward:alright, then we should go before all that information kills you
Jemuzu: Alright. (few by few Jemuzu teleports everyone to Teaside Shipyard.)
edward:okay! so now i gotta gather some of it!
edward grabs a bunch of metal and puts it in a pile then throws the computer on it
edward:okay, so i got the materials, how much did you say jemuzu?
Jemuzu: A billion Terrabytes... Along with security system... Something better than Norton...Please.
Arekkusu: I'm on the security part.
edward:okay, hey al, you want to do the transmutation?
al:huh? no, your a lot better at it then me
edward:alright
edward claps then puts his hands on the pile and it glows bright blue, then it turns into a computer
edward:done!
al:how come you only need to clap? i can't do that!
edward:my metal arm? i don't know
Jemuzu: Nice ability!
Arekkusu: Wait... How did he?
Jemuzu: What?
Arekkusu: He did something in two seconds, that would've taken me a frickin' week!
edward:it's a transmutation, i use alchemy to change something like metal into a computer or coal into gold, this is the reason i got into the military, but i really hate the military, i'm only doing it so me and al can get our bodies back,
last edited over a year ago
Arekkusu:(To Al) So... you're... actually a real person under there... Damn... Anyway we can help?
Jemuzu:(walks to the computer)^takes deep breath* (puts hands on the computer and it kicks on. Jemuzu grimmaces as images, lueprints, recipes even pop on the screen.)
Arekkusu K.: Damn dad, you got google search in your head!?!
Jemuzu finally backs away and falls to his knees.
al:no, i have no body, ed and i tried bringing our mother back, but it ended badly, i lost my whole body and ed lost his arm, but while trying to save at least my soul he also lost his leg, so i'm just a suit of armor now and he has auto mail,
ciel:jemuzu, you ok?
Jemuzu: Yeah... Just... tired... (stands back up) Let's get this thing back to the manor, I'll see you guys there soon... (picks computer up and teleports to the manor) Bard!!!! Hurry up and get over here!
bard:*runs over* yeah?
Jemuzu: Guard this computer, the fate of humanity depends on it... Ai dosen't know it yet, but she's getting married in a few minutes. (thinking) I know I said we'd do this on a space ship, but... She just might like this better. (sets up the outside for the wedding by himself. He used a bit of the Ancient Terran ability that he had memorized. He morphed the ground to create a wedding hall, pulling quartz, ruby, and diamonds up through the earth's surface... Even making himself a tux. He set chairs up with quickness and even got the cake ready. ) Well this is it... *smiles*
bard comes outside and sees what jemuzu did, his eyes widen and he drops his cigarette
bard:damn....your like another sebastian
abyss:we should go to the manor
Jemuzu:(to Bard) Didn't I just tell you to watch the computer?
over a year ago narlyvamp1234 said…
all of my characters nod

(sorry, i'm done with the project now but... my dog may be having puppies soon... exhausting...)
(lol, it's ok)
bard:i have it right here don't worry, i'm going to go lock it up or something *leaves*
(Awwww!!!! puppies!!!!! sorry XD, I'm just a dog person in general.)
(i like cats much better... but dogs are cute too... well, depending on the type of dog...)
(Don't live with him anymore but he's still my baby)
(Don't live with him anymore but he's still my baby)
(aww, he is so cute!)

Sonny: i can get us all there if you want...
(cats scare me -.- but i have a reason! my friend has a really evil cat and he hates my mom, so i was over at her house once and i was just laying on the couch playing my DS but there was a table next to me and the cat was on it and my mom reached to get a cup on it then the cat jumped up and scratched me from my shoulder to my hip! it hurt like hell and my sister laughed! so yeah i'm more of a dog person, cute doggy! :3)
ciel:that'd be helpful
(all cats love me for some reason... i have five of them... Momo, Sebby (yes, he is named after Sebastian), Angela, Story, and Kyo.)
(kyo! lol i bet this cat wouldn't even love you, he's so violent and hates everybody! but luckily it seems if you know him for a few years he stop hissing at you)
(Thanks. He's a normal dog. loves human food *especially pizza* and hates baths XD @izbia LOL!)
Arekkusu: Do ya thing Sonny!