the random anime rp forums random anime RP 8

izbia150 posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 04:35AM
I can't believe it! this is the longest and best RP i'v ever seen! we're on part 8!!! so anyone from part 1-7 is welcome back and if your new just talk to one of us! now let's start the RP!

in the abyss Vincent is laying on the ground, many chains surround him
chain 1:so he finally died *grins* I heard he's very powerful even after death, maybe I'll eat him
Vincent suddenly grabs chain 1 by the neck and starts choking him
Vincent:I'm afraid not,
chain 2:h-he's alive! run!!!
the chains start to run but then chains (the metal kind) shoot out of Vincents back and stab the chains
Vincent: you didn't get far did you? *smirks then stands up* well, time to visit some friends *disappears*

the random anime rp forums 6884 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5651-5700 of 6884

over a year ago izbia150 said…
ciel: i have a butler for that, and you considered eating your own blood when you had a nosebleed, now which one is weirder? eating your own blood or not being able to dress yourself?
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
hmmm
star:ok you two a nuf with the arguing
baby:*still crying* mmmmmmmmmmmommmm daaaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaa
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Sylvia: Whatever...
Arekkusu:*goes up to baby* Hey there Sir Spits A Lot, don't worry, mommy and daddy'll be back soon. K buddy?
molly:*still in the air eyes still glowing red and lets out another big eardrum busting demonic (sorry if miss spelled) bird like screetch*
Scorpion: Molly! *launches spear into a rock face nearby and pulls himself up to Molly and holds on to hear* Molly, are you ok!?! What's happening!?!
ciel: *smirks*

soubi: *sighs* i have to leave so i'll be right back, but if either of you do anything to ritsuka i'll throw you out the window, got it?
youji: yeah, yeah whatever
soubi takes his hair out of the ponytail, puts on a light blue coat, picks up a painting and leaves
Arekkusu K.:(whispers to Youji) What's going on?
crying
baby:*kicks arekkusu right in the chean (sorry if miss spelled) and is still crying*
youji: this kid here *points at ritsuka* is the loveless sacrifice
ritsuka: shut up.....
youji: *smirks* although he's never wanted to admit it. natsuo and i need his help if we are going to defeat beloved, problem is he is the beloved sacrifice's little brother, and he's a pacifist
molly:*wingspan gets biger and her nails grow to look like bird talins*
Arekkusu: OWWW!!!!

Arekkusu K.: So... We have to get him to help kill his own brother... Shouldn't be that hard.
Scorpion: Talk to me Molly!
youji; that wasn't smart
ritsuka: your going to kill seimei?! why?!
youji: because he's a murderer
ritsuka: shut up! your lying! seimei would never do that!
natsuo: what he was like when he was around you was a simple mask, with other humans he wouldn't so much as let them touch him, the body that was found in your seat at school was not seimei's but it was the body of someone seimei had burned alive just to make you think he had died
ritsuka: he wouldn't do that!
natsuo: you saw he was alive with your own eyes but it was proven that the body was a real humans body, not even a spell by the most powerful fighter could fake that
ritsuka: seimei couldn't have been the one who killed them
youji; why?
ritsuka: because he isn't like that
natsuo: him protecting you from getting killed by your mother doesn't mean he wouldn't kill anyone else
hmmm
star:oh gees i don't think he is going to calm down till mommy and daddy get home or till he crys himself to sleep
Arekkusu K.: Great... They're a family that doesn't hate each other...
natsuo: not exactly, ritsuka's mother has hated him for the past two years ever since he lost his memory
molly:*eyes goes from red to fire red and did not hear hanzo*
hmmm
ica:i'm going to go for a walk come and get me when you guys are ready to leve
Arekkusu K.: Um... Ok...
over a year ago narlyvamp1234 said…
(sorry i haven't been on all day... since yesterday at 10:00 PM, i have been re-watching Blassreiter... just finished it. anyway... from what i can tell the rp has been kind of comedy lately... am i right?)
(Pretty much... Well every part except the Jemuzu, Ai, Madison, Asa situation)
smile
ica:*goes out to walk and look around* this place looks cool
youji: you know what? i don't give a crap if your mother already beats you! if you don't come with us i'm going to knock you out and just drag you there!
ritsuka:....fine, but i won't help you unless seimei really hurts someone
youji: good, but to make sure you come, natsuo, restrain him
natsuo: sorry ritsuka *holds hand out toward ritsuka* restrain!
a glowing blue chain appears around ritsuka's wrist and youji uses it to pull him out the door
ritsuka: i really hate you guys......
youji: we're leaving
ritsuka: what about soubi? i'm pretty much useless unless he's there
natsuo: we'll find him at the university
youji, natsuo and ritsuka leave the apartment
last edited over a year ago
Arekkusu K.: Hey, Ica! We need to get going!
(that's what i thought...)

Ai: *stands up* hey, you can't just leave!
Madison: i'm not leaving... i'm going to find more souls... you know, ones that may be alive... Asa isn't moving any time soon... *walks out of their sight*
Asa: *whispers* psst... is she gone?
Jemuzu: Asa?
Asa: *opens eyes* yeah... so she's gone right? *sits up and looks around* i hate her... i don't even know why. i can tell your not really fond of her either...
youji, natsuo and ritsuka start walking down the side walk back toward the park
ritsuka: how do you know how to get there?
youji: when we were living with soubi sometimes we would get bored and follow him to his classes
ritsuka: you keep saying i'm weird........
Jemuzu: I wouldn't call us friends exactly... Ai, she's still gone right?
hmmm
ica:*runs to a.k and gets him by the arm* ppl keep looking at me weard (sorry if miss spelled)
Ai: yes...
Asa: *stands up* i should give her a curse... i'm sure i could find a horrible enough one... she deserves it... she is Midnight's daughter after all... and she is also a Dark Angel... the last one at that. i heard what she said... about this world being basically like an escape... escape from the Apocalypse... do you think she is telling the truth?
a woman with long brown hair and cat ears runs up to ica
girl: i like your wings! where'd you get them?
ritsuka: sensei!?
girl: eh ritsuka-kun?
youji: it's hitomi again.....i hate her
molly:*the flame on her wings glows brighter and is like a inferno (sorry if miss spelled)*
Jemuzu: To be honest, it sounds more like a trap... If it's our only hope, we have no choice but to take the bait.
hmmm
ica:uh thank you i was born with them
Scorpion: Molly, stay with me! *hugs her*
Asa: i suppose that's true... so death finally caught up with you guys... luckily, Momo was nice enough to bring all of your friends that you have lost here... except for that one guy with the red eyes, black hair, and blue coat... don't know where he went.
natsuo: *whispers to ica* don't tell people that!
hitomi: *giggles* i love it when little kids pretend
Jemuzu: Joseph?
crying
baby:*still crying*
star:we could sing him to sleep
Asa: yeah, i think that's him. but everyone else is here. i guess you could use all the help you can get... the problem is, they are scattered around this world... and this world is bigger than four of ours combined... so it's going to be a b*tch finding them...
Jemuzu: Damn... We'd better start searching then, I've got a feeling Ciel and the others are gonna have problems on their end soon, but we're gonna need help... Where the hell is Kuroaisu when you need him... Or Lonyo?
angry
ica:(to hitomi) for one i'm not a little kid cos kids be a mom and i'v got a son at home so get that threw that thick skull of yours you bone head and for another i'm not pretending *jumps up into the air and starts flying* now dus that look like pretending to you
Asa: *shrugs* i don't know... hey, you can teleport right? i suggest you go somewhere else and look there... we can't all stay together, or we'll never find them. i'll continue to look here... and stay away from Madison. i think she has a trick up her sleeve...

Elea: *pushing buttons on the bike again* almost done... there! it's all finished! hehehe... i can't wait to see if it worked!
Jiro: (to Elea) what are you doing? who are you?
Elea: my name is Elea... and don't talk to me! your far too un-beautiful to talk to me!
hitomi: oh my, i'm imagining things, what did you two do to my head when you captured me?!
youji: we didn't do anything
natsuo: well besides controlling your body, *chuckles* your a teacher who still has her ears now isn't that amusing?
hitomi: even if i still have my ears it doesn't mean i'm any less of an adult
youji: no it's your immaturity that makes you less of an adult
hitomi: humph! oh i just remembered, yuiko wanted to go somewhere with you and yayoi next weekend ritsuka
ritsuka: i'll have to talk to yuiko later then
natsuo: ica! get back down here!
molly:*sudenly (sorry if miss spelled) blacked out*
Jemuzu: Any one of us alone is vulnerable, I say we stick together in groups... We just need more groups.

Scorpion: Molly!?!

(going to hit the hay. tytt. 'night.)
angry
ica:*lands then a snow ball forms in her hands*
molly:*out cold but is still breathing*
Asa: okay then... i know where two people are... Nerine and Primula are both just a little east of us...