the random anime rp forums random anime RP 8

izbia150 posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 04:35AM
I can't believe it! this is the longest and best RP i'v ever seen! we're on part 8!!! so anyone from part 1-7 is welcome back and if your new just talk to one of us! now let's start the RP!

in the abyss Vincent is laying on the ground, many chains surround him
chain 1:so he finally died *grins* I heard he's very powerful even after death, maybe I'll eat him
Vincent suddenly grabs chain 1 by the neck and starts choking him
Vincent:I'm afraid not,
chain 2:h-he's alive! run!!!
the chains start to run but then chains (the metal kind) shoot out of Vincents back and stab the chains
Vincent: you didn't get far did you? *smirks then stands up* well, time to visit some friends *disappears*

the random anime rp forums 6884 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 6884

over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Later in the night Sabrina sneeks through the halls. She heads for a portol, she walks through and disapears
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: She does have a good point A.K.
Arekkusu K.: Who said anything about kids!?!
Jen: Excuse me sir, do you know where the closest library is?
The man points towards a library a few yards away.
over a year ago izbia150 said…
Alice:see oz, that is why you need to stop imitating hosts
oz:I'm not
Alice:*coughs* "if I keep these flowers with me they will only wither and die, but if you keep them with you they will live on along with your image", remember? you said that to the flower girl in the market
oz:yeah, but I came up with that myself
Jemuzu: Hmmm... It isn't an uncommon habit Alice. To be, or not to be... That is the question. Wether tis nobler of the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. To wage against a sea of endless troubles... Or to die... To wither... To sleep! No more... Aye... That is the rub....
Arekkusu: Keep going Hamlet...
Jemuzu: I can't remember the rest. *chuckles*
last edited over a year ago
ciel:*facepalm* I had to be Hamlet in a play.......it was horrible and it fit me......
Jemuzu: You know Ciel, you and the character Hamlet did have quite a bit in common. *chuckles* Arekkusu played...
Arekkusu: Stop!
Jemuzu laughs
Arekkusu: No further!
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
smile
molly:i did cos after i'm married i'd love to have kids and so would my sisters and you'd most likely want kids to after you get married right?
brock jr:*looks tord where the guy was pointing and in psy* ok i see it *gos from lugia to rapidash* jump on rapidash is the fastest runners in my world i can get us there in two seconds flat
molly:i did cos after i'm married i'd love to have kids and so would my sisters and you'd most likely
laugh
brock:go on ahead jemuzu i am kind of ceros
star:and who is hamlet i never herd of him
Jemuzu: The giant...
Arekkusu covers Jemuzu's mouth
Arekkusu: You do know curiosity killed the cat Brock!?!
Jemuzu:*muffled laughing*
Sylvia: He's the main character in one of the most famous stories on our world.
ciel:I know......that's why it was horrible
Jen enters the library and her eyes widen.
Jen: Brocky!!!!!
hmmm
star:no wonder i never herd of him
brock:*uses psy to arekkusu's hand and put him agenst the wall* now go ahead jemuzu
Jemuzu:(looks back at Arekkusu) Fe Fi Fo Fumb!
Arekkusu:*facepalm* Why must everyone have to know this?
worried
brock jr:*turns back human and runs to her* what's the matter what's wrong
ciel:*chuckles*
hmmm
brock:*gave wird look*
worried
brock jr:jen you ok
molly:see what i mean a.k

Arekkusu K.: Well... To be honest I never thought about kids of my own before...
Jen: Look!
The library inside is frozen in ice along with people inside it.
Jemuzu: How was life at the top of the beanstock A.K.?
Arekkusu: Shut up...
ciel:I'm suddenly not embarrassed about my role
meh
brock:ok
brock jr:oh no this looks like something Q would do to stop us from looking for something that would leed to him but he foregot about one thing *snaps his fingers for the flame* and he foregot this two come on out flametres and charmilon *threw two pokéballs first was flametres a cute little bird pokémon a heart shaped wings, head, tail, and feet next was charmilon a fire dragon pokémon with no wings but has a flame at the tip of it's tail*
smile
molly:maby you should think about a.k but it in the mean time *turns into moltres and in psy* get on going to go see my sisters
(I gtg, bye)
(k ttyl)
hmmm
In a long while Sabrina returns to the castle looking through some papers
The blue ninja appears behind Jen and grabs her.
Ninja: Don't move! I'll kill her...
(ok, so I started on Kyle and I'm almost done... I can't find my black pencil though! AGH!!!! But here's what I've got done. Even Battle Damage! BRAWLIC!!!)
(ok, so I started on Kyle and I'm almost done... I can't find my black pencil though! AGH!!!! But her
angry
brock jr:rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr let her go what do you want *looking at the blue guy threw the corner of his eye*
(it's doing good so far bro)
hmmm
molly:*in psy* well do you want to join me or not a.k
Arekkusu K.: Sure.
Man: I want the man who killed my brother! and I hear he's nearby... Where is he!?!
angry
brock jr:if you let jen go we might help you find the guy your looking for cos if you hert her you'll wish you didn't so what will it be i can be you'r friend or i can be your worse nightmare
molly:*in psy* then get on my back i'll fly us to where my sisters is and you don't have to worry about my wings thay may be made of fire but thay woun't burn you
The man lets Jen go.
Man: Then I'll take it as you don't know... And careful with your tounge... You could've ended up like them. (glances at the frozen bodies and leaves)
smirk
brock jr:if i you'd tell me the guy's name i might know but as for frezzing me and her it would be useless cos it would melt *snaps his fingers again and made a fire ball* as you see i'm not of this world in my world i am a prince my mom and dad is king and queen so i sugest you stay away from me and jen if you know what's good for you
hmmm
brock:so how do we go about finding the sorce of the shadow things
Man: My name is Sub-Zero... And the murderer I search for is named Scorpion... And I don't care what world you're from... Outworld, the Netherealm, Earth Realm... I've defeated all types before... and I've assasinated a few kings and queens in the process too... Don't test me.
smirk
brock jr:don't test me ether sub-zero if that's your rile name *in psy* hay scorpion do you know a guy by the name sub-zero
molly:*in psy* hay look there is my older brother and jen *gos and lands be side him then turns back human* hay bro who is this guy *her dress and hair blowing in the wind*
over a year ago lumforever said…
InuYasha: (to Sub-Zero) I dont believe you. You seem like your just talk!
Scorpion:*eyes widen* Is he near you?
Arekkusu K.: Hey, this guy looks like Scorpion a bit!
Sub-Zero grabs Arekkusu K.
Sub-Zero: Where is he!?!
Arekkusu K.: What does it matter to you!?! Paws off me man!
Sub-Zero: Oh it most certainly matters! *goes to freeze A.K. but Arekkusu K. teleports behind him, and draws out a roped spear *known as a kunai*
Sub-Zero:*turns* A kunai!
Arekkusu K.: My instructor gave it to me.
Sub-Zero: Well then, lets see how well Scorpion trains his students!
Arekkusu K. takes a hapkido stance.
meh
brock jr:*facepalm and in psy* yes and a.k just now picked a fight with him and inuyasha is tring to join in
molly:stop hay stop we'r not here to fight *gets between them moveing her wings wildly*
brock jr:uh sis not a good idia
Sabrina looks over the papers as she walks down the hall.
Scorpion appears...
Scorpion: You... You're not Bi-han!
Sub-Zero: No, you killed him remember!?!
Scorpion: Who are...
Sub-Zero: I'm Kuai Liang... Bi-Han's younger brother.
Scorpion: Listen Kuai Liang... Our clans were enemies but we were both pawns in Quan Chi's game... He tricked both your brother and myself.
Sub-Zero: Lies!
Scorpion: They are not lies!
angry
molly:will every one please stop fighting!
brock jr:hold on here i know how to settle this come here scorpion and you to guy and lower your blades
molly:brother that might not work
brock jr:it's worth a try sis
Scorpion: Try what?
(going to bed 'night)
hmmm
brock jr:all i have to do is copy your memory of that day then transfer that copy to his head then that memmory will play back in his mind see it's simple
(cr*p I'm to late)
Alice appears behind Brock jr
Alice:let them fight, if it gets to bad then step in but you gotta let it out sometimes *chuckles* i almost killed grim for the same reason
(nice pic!)
angry
brock jr:*jumps and looks behind him* gees give a guy a heart-attack will you *holding tight to his chest* scared me half to deth
molly:*giggles*
hmmm
brock:hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder why he ran off
hmmm
star:yea me to