the random anime rp forums random anime RP 8

izbia150 posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 04:35AM
I can't believe it! this is the longest and best RP i'v ever seen! we're on part 8!!! so anyone from part 1-7 is welcome back and if your new just talk to one of us! now let's start the RP!

in the abyss Vincent is laying on the ground, many chains surround him
chain 1:so he finally died *grins* I heard he's very powerful even after death, maybe I'll eat him
Vincent suddenly grabs chain 1 by the neck and starts choking him
Vincent:I'm afraid not,
chain 2:h-he's alive! run!!!
the chains start to run but then chains (the metal kind) shoot out of Vincents back and stab the chains
Vincent: you didn't get far did you? *smirks then stands up* well, time to visit some friends *disappears*

the random anime rp forums 6884 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 6884

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
angry
brock jr:*in psy* where almost there and be careful i can sence tearel is close buy and i think i can hear him
tearel:i already told you tony before i gave you info that you'd have to help me find the one who shot my wing after so it's ether keep your end of the deal or another tast of my steel wing attack
sad
molly:*in psy* oh no dus that mean tearel is part of this
over a year ago izbia150 said…
all my characters follow
(I'm a Baka! I forgot I had karate tonight! that's why it took me so long! gomen!)
sad
brock:*in psy* oh gees i wouldn't be serprised i he is the one behind it
star:*nods*
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
(lol, that's ok. Besides, The more you practice and learn, the better you'll get. C'mon, ya gotta win that gold for Otaku Nation!)
Tony: I gave you my word main! What else you wan!?! Huh!?! (See video for the rest)
(lol i will! for the otakus! plus for the sake of not giving my teacher a reason to shave my head......lol she wouldn't really do that but she threatened to once XD luckily I won that year......)
smirk
tearel:i gess you can say i'm no good at waiting when it comes to what i want *fans out his wings and thay glow white* so i sagest you speed things up on your end
sad
(hay maby you can tech me karate some day i have my resions why i want to lern it so don't ask)
molly:*in psy* i see him i see tearel talking to some guy
brock jr:*in psy* me to *headbuts and pins tearel to the ground* what did you do tearel
Tony: What the fock you think I am Main!?! Stupid? Fock you! I'll put tirty bullets in your wings main! Fock with me... Jerry!
(A bullet grazes Tearel's wing) Fock with me... (walks away)
angry
tearel:no i'm just inpatient for incase something like this would happen and the name is not jerry it's tearel
star:*tackles and pins tony and in psy* if i was you i'd stay still or i'll rip your throat out buddy
brock:*kicks the gun to the side and in psy* yeah and i can do the same to your face
brock jr:*in psy* why tearel why did you do this if you wasn't my brother i'd kill you right where you are
last edited over a year ago
(lol if I ever see you XD)
angry
molly:*lands and turns back human* tearel what did you do to my sister
tearel:i did nothing even if i did i wouldn't tell some one as pathetic as you
Tony: Fock you!
About 200 of Tony's men come out of the wood work and start shooting at everyone. Bullets rip through Star's head and body.
angry
(well if your ever in peebles ohio i'd love it if you could i want to learn that more tiquando if i have that spelled right all forms of marshal arts and please don't ask why)
molly:*unsheths zandra's blade* tell the truth tearel
smirk
star:*in psy* ha you fell for my allusion and i also have a shiled over every one *put her teeth around his neck* call thim off cos i can also burn you alive
tearel:see this is why i tried t speed things up bone head
brock jr:*in psy* shut up tearel you have no room to talk
tearel:oh brother you sher about that
Tony:(gouges Star's eyes out) Get off me you fockin' b****!!! (injects himself with a blue serum)
(I learned tiquando when I was 4 XD I doubt I'll ever be going to Ohio)
ciel, yuri and otonashi shoot back at the men, they're bullets going through the shield
(See video)
(lol I think you posted that same one before XD)
(Yeah, I did, It's so much easier than typing to actually put a vid of what he's saying XD)
(XD)
angry
star:*dus a flamethrower in his face and in psy* take that oh and uh the cops called thay want there bone head back
brock:*bites tony on the leg in psy* how dare you hurt my wife
star:*rams him sendinding him back to the ground then bights down hard in the neck*
Tony who had injected himself with the serum, quickly heals himself and unloads a clip into Brocks head.
(disregard the other dude, just Tony's lines here)
(gonna hit the hay, i'll ttyt 'night)
(k good night, ttyl)
angry
brock jr:*in psy* oh yea i'm sher brother
tearel:*wings glow white then hits jr right in the head*
brock jr:rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *gets ready to do a rage tackle attack*
tearel:*picks up jr and flys up*
brock jr:put me down tearel
tearel:oh i will *dus a nosedive raming jr into the ground then he flys back up* see i told you
brock jr:*slowly trys to get up but falls back down* rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i'm so going to hurt you tearel so you better hope that i can't get up
molly:brother
tearel:stay out of this sister this is a man's fight
brock jr:you leve molly alone tearel
tearel:*kicks jr right in the side*
molly:*runs over to jr* brother *looks up at tearel* stop it tearel
tearel:*backhands molly then picks up the blade and lifts it over his head* i told you to stay out of it molly but maby i need to tech you not to intrefear in a man's fight *starts to let the blade down on her*
sad
(k night bro)
star:*in psy* ok that's it *turns into flamerex her teeth was like dagers as she picked him up and started to shake him* no one i mean no one hurts my man and gets away with it
molly:hanzo
Alice gets behind tearel and grabs him by the hair and pulls him down slamming his head into the ground
Alice:your being annoying
yuri comes and knocks him out with her gun again
Scorpion: GET OVER HERE!!!!!! (Scorpion puts the kunai through Tearel's chest, pulls him in, uppercuts Tearel into the air, and yanks the chain which slams him into the ground.)
Jemuzu: Star move! (jumps in and throws Tony through a wall.)
Tony stands up and teleports behind Jemuzu.
angry
brock jr:*in psy* well at lest he's out again *turns back human and grits his teeth as he trys to get up* rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr if he wasn't my brother i'd so would kill him *falls back down*
molly:*sheths the blade* here brother i'll help you *trys to help him up*
star:*picks him back up with her masiv jaws and starts shakeing the guy again*
Arekkusu: Jemuzu! (tackles Tony who teleports on top of Arekkusu)
Jemuzu runs in and drop kicks Tony in the head.
Alice:just kill him anyhow!
abyss stabs tony with the blades on her braids then takes out her scythe
Arekkusu K. teleports behind Tony who raises a gun at Abyss. Tony fires the gun. The bullet flies towards Abyss's head until a wingblade flies into view and deflects the bullet into one of his hitmen. Arekkusu K. injects him with an antidote.
Tony turns towards Arekkusu K. to shoot him but a shotgun shell rips a hole through his chest. Sylvia stands holding a smoking barreled 12 guage. Tony staggers, and grabs something from his pocket.

Tony:(see video, Stewie Griffin is... Tony Montana XD)
hmmm
brock jr:no don't go help dad
molly:*tears up* i can't leve you brother
brock jr:sis i'll be fine just help dad
molly:i hate to do this but hanzo keep an eye on him i got to revive dad
Scorpion keeps a close eye on Tearel.
Jemuzu: Sweet dreams bad guy. (raises his desert eagle and puts a bullet through Tony's head)
sad
star:*in psy* no i'll take care of this just get molly and jr out of here *turns back human then walks over to brock* oh hun your always getting yourself in a mess
Sylvia takes her staff and starts ripping the hitman apart and yurika does the same while tomatokun, Maria, katari and azian stab them with they're swords
(OK Tony's death.... This is RP olympics, where we judge on epicness and awesomeness! 10 being the best, what do ya give Scarface's RP demise? I can't judge cause I wrote it XD)
(idk I give it a 5 or 6, pretty awesome death)
(Dang!)
Arekkusu K.: Well, I found out who shot Tearel.
sad
molly:*tries to help jr up again*
brock jr:i'll be fine sis just a few bruises
molly:tearel did a seismic toss on you brother your lucky it didn't kill you
hmmm
(i'd giv it a 10)
brock jr:who a.k the guy with ica or some one elts
Arekkusu K.: I found out Big Heat, Knuckleskull, and G-Rag were all working for Tony. Tony knew about all of us, so he wanted some muscle on his side. He figured if he put a non-lethal hit on Tearel, Tearel would want revenge. Knuckleskull did it... Because Tony told him to. Tony met up with Tearel and promised him he'd help him get revenge if he'd work for Tony.
(thanx)
Alice:that makes sense
Arekkusu K.: When it comes to solving a mystery,(looks at Ciel) I learn from the best.
ciel:*smirks*
Another man walks in the building.
Man: And you did one hell of a job kid.
Jemuzu:*smiles* Sam Fisher...
Sam: Sorry for keeping you all in the dark on this, but...
Jemuzu: I know... Third Echelon.
Sam: And Arekkusu K. is the newest member.
angry
brock jr:well i gess him and your friends even the one with ica was behind it this the hole time ok next time i see g-rag first i'm going to pat him on the back and he maby your frind a.k but then i'm going to kill him then i'm going to hurt you for setting him up with my sister
oz:"third echelon"?