the random anime rp forums random anime RP 8

izbia150 posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 04:35AM
I can't believe it! this is the longest and best RP i'v ever seen! we're on part 8!!! so anyone from part 1-7 is welcome back and if your new just talk to one of us! now let's start the RP!

in the abyss Vincent is laying on the ground, many chains surround him
chain 1:so he finally died *grins* I heard he's very powerful even after death, maybe I'll eat him
Vincent suddenly grabs chain 1 by the neck and starts choking him
Vincent:I'm afraid not,
chain 2:h-he's alive! run!!!
the chains start to run but then chains (the metal kind) shoot out of Vincents back and stab the chains
Vincent: you didn't get far did you? *smirks then stands up* well, time to visit some friends *disappears*

the random anime rp forums 6884 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3901-3950 of 6884

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
angry
brock jr:*in psy* sorry but one i'm no ordanary dog and two the fight galry is closed you'll have to try again a nother year *jumps up bites down hard on lacie's neck*
over a year ago izbia150 said…
Lacie heals and puts abyss where she was standing then disappears
over a year ago KiddRoxas said…
cloud:(cough cough) you guys ok.
Lacie reappears behind Alice and stabs her arm
lacie:your so weak Alice!
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu grabs Lacie and punches her in the face, knocking her down.
hmmm
zandra:*slides over to cloud* you ok cloud
molly:*dissappers in a puff of black smokethen reappers behind lacie and ran her threw with the blade* this is for my sister and my brother you old hag
cloud:ya im fine are you ok .

roxas:runs stabbs lacie in the stomach(removes blade then causes a shield of spinning keyblades hit lacie countless times and she flys into the wall.
angry
brock jr:*in psy* rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that's it *runs and bites lacie on the neck again but rips her throt out*
Lacie stands up and heals then let's out an insane laugh
lacie:(to Alice) isn't this fun!?!? right Alice!? *kicks alice to the floor* right you disgusting b*tch!?!?!?
last edited over a year ago
hmmm
zandra:yea i'm ok *helps cloud to his feet and is still alittle worried*
ica:*finds a nice spot in a back aley to sleep that night and is still articuno* no one wants me and no one ever will i was ment to be alone
cloud:starts walking towards lacie screaming(im sick of everyone trying to kill us grabs lacie knees her punches her in the face 20 times and cuts her throat) lacie looks up at cloud cloud:wtf! up and sends cloud flying through the wall right back next to zandra.
brock jr:*in psy* didn't i tell you that the fight bouth is closed rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr she has to have a weakness some where *starts stagring cos of where she stabed him*
in the streets where ica is hiding two boys walk over to her, one with long green hair and the other with long wavy red hair, they both have cat ears and tails which match they're hair color, the one with green hair is youji and the other is natsuo
youji:hey, whys there a huge bird?
natsuo:I'm not sure

lacie:*heals* your all weak!!!
angry
zandra:rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no one and i mean no dus that to my man and gets away with it *eyes turn red then she turns into zapdos and as fast as a jet runs her beak right threw lacie*
before zandra hits Lacie with her beak Lacie puts abyss where she was standing and teleports behind zandra, abyss is hit instead of lacie
abyss:*coughs up blood*
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: Alice!!! (tackles Lacie and starts punching her and throwing elbows)

(I'm gonna hit the hay guys, I'll ttyl. 'night.)
crying
ica:*lifts up her head and in psy* didn't your mothers ever tech you to leve a girl alone when she's sad
cloud:uh......(gets up) zandra
cloud:no (runs over to help zandra and abyss.
youji:ha! it can talk! do you think a fighter-sacrifice team made it talk?
natsuo:as far as I know there aren't any fighter spells which can do that, (to ica) do you have a name?
(kk, night)
hmmm
zandra:*in psy* i'm right in here you ok
crying
(k night bro)
ica:*in psy* yes the name is ica *turns back human* now what do you want i don't think i have any thing you'd want *holds tight to her stomick*
cloud:ya im fine you ok zandra.
angry
molly:*makes at lacie again*
hmmm
zandra:*in psy* yea i'm fine i do have this women sishcabobed for what she did to you and my beak is stuck to the wall
abyss:*coughs up blood again* I'm not Lacie zandra! she is behind you!
cloud:attacks lacie cuts her head off and throws a flame on it
youji:nice name
natsuo:nothing really, the one thing we do want we can't have, we want to be able to feel pain again, our pain was taken away, anyways my name is natsuo Sagan
youji:I'm youji Sagan, our true name is zero
natsuo:are you half human half bird or something?
youji:natsuo, try to be nice
natsuo:*sighs* your more rude then me
youji:I'm working on it!

lacie's head grows back
crying
ica:no not half bird half human just a normal human girl who can turn into a pokemon and was born with wings *still holding her stomick and tightns her eyes in pain*
youji:*chuckles* good to find someone else with animal parts around here
youji's cat ears twitch and his tail goes from side to side
natsuo:we were born with cat ears and tail
cloud:this broad is crazy she has a flaming head i dont care(cloud charges cuts all her body parts off cloud:that should do it
sad
zanndra:*in psy* but how she was right there *trys to move her head but her beak was still stuck*
abyss steps away from zandra and falls to the floor, lacie heals again
Lacie:it is harder then that to kill a Baskerville
crying
ica:*cerls up and starts crying*
(I'm on my iPod but here is a link to a picture of youji and natsuo, youji with green hair and natsuo with red hair)
link
youji walks over to ica and sits next to her
youji:are you okay? can I help?
cloud:zandra abyss molly we have to find a way to kill her.
angry
zandra:*in psy* lets see how this will work *rips off lacie's arm off and swollows it hole*
lacies arm grows back
abyss:she is already dead, a bit before Alice and I were born glen threw Lacie into the abyss and she was eaten by chains, she is here for revenge but since glen is not here she is settling for killing me and alice, *a tear rolls down her cheek* my own mother is trying to kill me

youji hugs ica
youji:you okay?
angry
cloud:uh..reganarate that lacie and dont mess with my girl (runs at lacie cuts her head off again and throws it out the door
lacies head appears on her shoulders again and she heals
crying
ica:i don't know if you can my sisters molly and zandra both has some one that thay love and the guys that there with love them at first i thot i had found the one for me but after he got thrown in prsion and he found out that i'm carrying his chiled he didn't want us any more then the guy got himself killed wile he was in there so now the baby don't have a father
youji:......maybe I can help you
natsuo:*eyes widen* youji?
youji:you want love right? maybe I can help you with that
(goodnite guys im going to bed ill see you guys tomarrow)
(night)
sad
zandra:*in psy* then what's the weakness to this
abyss:she must be-
oz/jack tackles abyss to the ground and covers her mouth
jack:shut up!
crying
ica:yeah but who would want aa girl like me
youji:well i'v never been in love before and loving is not really something I'm good at......but do you think you could let me try? try to love you?......feel free to hit me if you aren't okay with this, i'v been hit many times before, your a lot like me
angry
zandra:*in psy* what brot back, burned what it's ether her or us and i pick us we got to do some thing or she is going to kill us