the random anime rp forums random anime RP 8

izbia150 posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 04:35AM
I can't believe it! this is the longest and best RP i'v ever seen! we're on part 8!!! so anyone from part 1-7 is welcome back and if your new just talk to one of us! now let's start the RP!

in the abyss Vincent is laying on the ground, many chains surround him
chain 1:so he finally died *grins* I heard he's very powerful even after death, maybe I'll eat him
Vincent suddenly grabs chain 1 by the neck and starts choking him
Vincent:I'm afraid not,
chain 2:h-he's alive! run!!!
the chains start to run but then chains (the metal kind) shoot out of Vincents back and stab the chains
Vincent: you didn't get far did you? *smirks then stands up* well, time to visit some friends *disappears*

the random anime rp forums 6884 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 6884

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
hmmm
brock:HAY Q WHERE ARE I GOT A FAVER TO ASK OF YOU
brock jr:hay jemuzu play this one the one i played for jen is on it *uses psy to throw jemuzu a CD* i think this is are song jen if you remimber the one i played for you
star:*watching jr and jen* so cute i wish brock could this
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Q: (Appears) No (leaves)
hmmm
brock:come on i didn't even get to tell you i just need help getting back to my world so i can get things ready for jr's and jen's wedding and if you do help you'll be invited to it
(may i bring in one of jr's siblings now)
over a year ago izbia150 said…
(fine with me)
Vincent appears behind echo and wraps his arms around her
Vincent:hello echo
echo:*eyes widen*
(I gtg, I'll be back in about 1-3 hours, hopfully less)
surprise
*a young girl with red hair and wings walks up to brock*
girl:dad i knew i herd your voice
brock:*looks around then his jaw dropped* molly how in the world did you get here
molly:*shrugs* i don't know all i know is i flew up to take a nap in a tree then i woke up be side a castle and at the sound of your voice
brock:wow just about how me and your mother got here but gess what
molly:what is it dad
brock:your brother jr is going to be getting married soon
molly:what!?! big bro!?! where is he and to who
brock:go on ahead and talk to him he is in side dancing with her
molly:*runs in to find him* bro hay big bro where are you
last edited over a year ago
*a young girl with red hair and wings walks up to brock*
girl:dad i knew i herd your voice
brock:*l
surprise
(k)
star:*sees molly gets up and runs over to her* molly my baby girl how in the world
molly:mom *gives star a hug*
(I'm back)
abyss:*stops dancing* I knew you'd be back soon, you here to punish echo?
Vincent:of course not, I just wanted to see her *smiles* she is my precious echo after all
abyss:*smiles* good
molly:hay mom where's bro
star:*points at jr* over there with jen
molly:ok so that's her name ok thank you mom *runs over to jr*
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Sabrina sits in a tree watching Abyss and Vincent
over a year ago haremaster99 said…
(wow! Part 8! Srry I was long!! Family crisis >_> anyway's, I'm Back! (\^_^)/ *hug* \(^_^/) lol XD)
*Sora, Shion and Degel Are sitting Down planning for A investigation on Souske Aizen.....*
Degel: from what You know Sora, I think we will be able to FINNALY defeat that shrimp!
Sora: *sigh* Deg, I kn- *Sayo walks in*
Sayo: Onee-Sama, what's the matter? *rubs eyes*
Sora: *smiles* Sayo good morning *picks up Sayo and holds her* how did you sleep?
Sayo: I had a dream about you Onee
Sora: is it good or bad?
Sayo: creepy
Sora: spit over your shoulder and don't speak about it, you know the drill
Sayo: *nods and obey's* I'm going to go get ready
Sora: *sets Sayo down and Sayo leaves* now where were we?
isabella:*walks in* onee, you said you wanted to talk to me, do you still need to tell me or no?
Sora: oh yes! *embarrassed* sorry dear, yes, um....here *hands silver wrapped box* it's a little Somthing for just being there for me when I need you *smiles* I hope you like it!
Kyle: Vincent... Echo belongs to no one but herself.
Jemuzu:(looks at Ai) Vincent, You know anybody named Vincent?
*Isabella open's the gift to find a Solid Gold hair pin with seven emeralds*
Sora: *smiles* I got it when I went to Persia the man who made it is a good friend of mine
Degel: it suits you Isa!
(Jen's a work in progress)
(Jen's a work in progress)
Isabella:thank you onee! *puts it in hair*
Vincent:*smirks* so it's the little angel boy, you clearly don't know I'm only saying it as in she is very important to me, I call gilbert my precious onii-sama but that doesn't mean he belongs to me
abyss:(to jemuzu) his name is Vincent nightray, he is the leader of pandora and the one who killed me and alice
sad
brock:i just ask that one thing of you and i'd be one last thing you'll have to worry about when it comes to that test you was talking about
(I'm at a friends house so I won't be on as much so I might have late replies)
Sora: you are so welcome my little tenshi! Okay boys this meeting has ended! *smiles* come on Isa let's go see if the girls want to go to that Persian restaurant and eat!
Shion and Degel: *puppy dog eyes*
Sora: yes you guys can come to *sighs*
Shion and Degel: YAY!!
*Isabella Sora Degel and Shion heads upstairs to get the girls*

(sougoi! Clutch-San! You are very talented! =^^=)
(nice drawing!)
(Arigato Izbia, and Haremaster... All I need is some color now.)
(Arigato Izbia, and Haremaster... All I need is some color now.)
(np! And please call me by my name ^_^ ive posted some of my drawings on my family club but.....they are kinda like....shrimp compared to your XD)
(awesome XD)
smile
molly:*taps jr on the shoulder* hay bro
brock jr:i knew i sinced one of my sisters *turns around* uh hay sis *smiles*
molly:i just wanted to tell you that i'm happy for you bro and i might be stuck here for a wile
brock jr:oh uh jen this this in my sister molly she is the oldest of the girls in the family and i'm the oldest of the boys in the family and molly this is jen *looks at jen puts an arm around jen thin his smile got biger* the love of my life
(it's cool)
Jen:(extends her hand) Nice to meet you Molly...

(kk Sora... and Molly... hmmmm.... Molly Holly!!!!!! XD funny vid)
Vincent:even if I was saying echo belonged to me, why exactly would you care? you barely know her
(lol XD brb I'm talking with my other sister Zukisaru XD and what's your real name Clutch-San? OvO?)
(Jim... I'll brb in a bit)
big smile
molly:*smiles* it's nice to meet you to i'm just so happy for both of you
brock jr:see she was one of the siblings that was born with wings and/or tail
(=^^= nice name American as I thought ^^ kk >_> my sister + pokemon = unhappy me XDDD)
(just don't ask my reil name i'll tell my nickname but my reil name is to long to give)
(which sister? me? Zuki? angel?)
(my nickname is the same as one of the characters i'm playing and it's also my indian name)
( XD it's Zukisaru we doing a Tag-Fic I haven't talked to Angel since Christmas XD she's training with mom and @Nido, XD my best friend's Indian only thing is he has long blond hair and is blind V-V so I don't mind if your name's a mile long XD)
(you won't be able pronouns it ether)
(I'm part Persian XD I dare you! Come on! XD)
(ok "luesendie elena mccomis" and i'm an american)
(its a pretty name!! and cool! i like american's! XD hold on, my friend Thanatos wants me to do something -.- he can be a @$$ sometimes >_>)
(im back)
Kyle:(stands in front of Abyss) Alice wishes her to be free...
big smile
molly:*gives jen a sister like hug* welcome to the family jen
brock jr:*facepalm* i foregot to worn you about half of my brothers and sisters like giveing hugs
Vincent:*chuckles* I suppose I should have expected that kind of response from you, so predictable
abyss:you are pretty easy to predict yourself, for example, I know if at this moment echo tried to kill you you'd barely fight back, isn't that right?
Vincent:*frowns*
abyss:thought so *smirks*
echo:(to Kyle) but I don't want to be.......
over a year ago narlyvamp1234 said…
(sorry i was away for so long... i promise to not get so far behind! so what's going on with the story? BTW, look what i found! Clannad mixed with Eminem... the song in the background is the original Dango Daikazoku.)
Jen: It's alright... My brothers liked giving me headlocks, so hugs are a bit better.
Kyle: Echo... What have you thought of your time with us so far?
echo:it was....nice.....i enjoyed it
meh
brock jr:uh sis why don't calm down
molly:why bro
brock jr:cos your starting to embarrassing me
molly:oh ok bro i'll go sit by mom
brock:come on Q if you do this one thing for me i woun't ask anything elts of you i need to do something for my son and jen
(Vincent came back and one of brock jr's sisters came, that's pretty much it XD)
(kk, thanks. so i'll just assume all of my characters are there...)
(sorry for my late replies... watching Smackdown)
Q:(in psy to Brock) If I helped you, would you do something for me?
Kyle: Then why not continue enjoying your life Echo?
brock jr:and thay also get over excited to like she just did
hmmm
brock:as long as it don't involve kill any of my friends cos these guys is my friends
echo:I will keep enjoying my life, I told you already didn't I? Vincent isn't as bad as everyone thinks he is
Q:(still in psy) Of course not... Why do you think I'm so cruel!?! I want the scrolls of Ancient Terran... If you give me that... I'll get you and your family back home with Jen... Safe and sound.
Kyle: It sure doesn't seem that way...
Jemuzu:*thinking* Son of a b.... is gonna try ruining my wedding... I'm getting really sick of this...
Holo growls at Q
Sia: i really don't like this guy
echo:the reason he did what he did to Alice and abyss was because they had angered Gilbert, and if you can forgive abyss for being made insane and killing people for years because of the tragedy why is it so hard to forgive my master? because she didn't hurt anyone you cared about? she killed almost anyone who managed to get to the core of the abyss
Kyle: Because I gave up all chances of ever seeing heaven to be with her... (looks at Vincent) And he tries to take her away...
brock:i was only meaning myself but i don't know Q *giving Q a mean look* can you think of some thing elts
molly:*walks over to brock* dad who are you talking to
hmmm
molly:*looking around*
Vincent:*smirks* I don't see how that's any worse then what she's done
Q:(snaps his fingers and is suddenly in aa baseball uniform) If ya can't take a sacrafice out, don't play the game kid. (spits tobacco to the ground and dissapears)
Kyle: And I've killed my own father before Vincent... But I've tried to change... Alice is trying to change... You make no attempt.
Jemuzu is gritting his teeth at this point.
brock:if you can think of something else i can do then maby cos if jemuzu don't trust you with what your wanting then i don't ether i don't even know what your talking about i was asleep after my wife used perfection *notices molly* go back inside you hear me
molly:i want to stay out here
Vincent:how long have you known me for? how do you know I haven't been trying? if I was still out to kill her don't you think I would've attacked her by now!?
smile
molly:oooooo he was cute who was that dad
brock:molly no Q i still don't know how to take that guy
molly:dad he might just be miss under stood *looks up* hay Mr.Q can you come back please
brock:*jaw drops* molly don't tell me you took a likeing to him have you
molly:yea i have dad
brock:*facepalm*
Sia: how could you like that guy?! i'm pretty sure everyone else here hates him...
Jemuzu: What I can't figure out is why he wants the Secrets of Ancient Terran... He says we're not ready, and that may be true... But why would his Continueum want the Scrolls?... Why am I worrying about this now?... Damn... I tried... (walks into the manor)
blush
molly:i just met him and he is just misunderstood that's all *looks back up* plesse come back mr.Q
Q does not answer (You just gave me a killer idea though Nidoqueen. Arigato, and @ Narlyvamp, Awesome Eminem remix! That was epic and one of my fav songs.)
abyss:Kyle, I don't think he's here so he can hurt anyone, so please give him a chance, I want you to be happy and not have to put up with this, but if you don't echo will be like she was before and it will only get worse for you, if he tries to hurt anybody you can do whatever you want but....since he's not hurting anyone please just put up with him for now.....only for a bit
Kyle: My blades are still sheathed... aren't they? (lifts his arms, showing he is unarmed)
(thanks... it soundds really good with Dango Daikazoku...)

Ai follows Jemuzu into the manor
sad
(i don't know how i gave you an idea but yw i gess bro)
molly:please Mr.Q come back *tears start rolling down her face* i know your a nice guy
brock:molly please no
Sia: do not bring that idiot back! please don't!
abyss:I know, but he is armed and if he gets to upset I'm sure he'll hurt someone, and I don't want that to happen, he's been through enough, accusing him like I have won't help, I just want to try to see if he's changed, he's not exactly human anymore, he wasn't reincarnated but he was turned into a chain, alice changed after becoming a chain and I want to see if he has to, the differences aren't always easy to see but they are still there
Kyle: As you wish...
Jemuzu: Molly, he will only cause trouble for you... Believe me.
Arekkusu: No kidding, he turned you into the dice from a trouble game! Well... That was kind of funny...
Jemuzu: Yeah, well he had you and Jen ready to kill yourselves... Not to funny huh Arekkusu?
Arekkusu closses his eyes and nods.
sad
molly:why do you all hate him for he looks like a nice guy to me *looks back up and in psy* plesse Q come back i just want to talk to you *face starts going red* and i-i think your cute
brock:*facepalm*
Sylvia:(to Brock) She can't take a hint, can she?
ciel walks up behind Molly
ciel:give it up
abyss:thank you, I'm sorry
Sia: (to Molly) yeah, he's not coming back...
(Just a funny scene where Q was punished by the Continueum... He was made human... lol XD)
blush
brock:in ways yes and ways no thing is she is doing the samething i did when i was her age i used to every girl i seen i talked to them i ended up being girl crazy till i seen star again then i whent from that to star being the only one on my mind *facepalm* and now she is boy crazy so the only way she'll stop is when she finds her true love like i did
ciel:well with her being like that I think finding true love will be very hard, in some ways I think she's worse then arekkusu k
Arekkusu K walks by.
Arekkusu K.:(to Molly) So I hear you're single...
Sylvia smacks Arekkusu K. upside the head.
Arekkusu K.: What the hell Syl!?!
Sylvia:(To Molly) Trust me, he ain't your type either
angry
molly:*screams then smacks ciel in the face* why did you sneak up on me like that for you meany *crosses her arms and walks away from him*
brock:*whispers to ciel* if i where you i wouldn't do that again cos next time it'll be worse trust me just ask jr he lernd that the hard way
sad
molly:yes i am why
ciel:well for hitting me I won't have to wait long until I get my revenge on her anyways
sebastian grabs Molly by the arm
sebastian:do not hit my master, next time you so much as try to hurt him I will make sure you feel ten times the pain you cause him, do you understand brat?
angry
molly:well he shouldn't have scared like that he got what he deserved and your just as creepy
brock:and she's not afread to speek her mind ether just like her mother
Sabrina looks down at Ciel, Sabatian and Molly.
sebastian:oh really? then how did he do anything wrong? walking up behind a person is not mean or bad in anyway, I am well aware as a butler I am being rather rude but I am very protective over my master, he did nothing wrong, it was you who was mean and hitting him will only serve to anger me, and trust me you do not want the archdemon angery at you, I am only barely holding back from breaking your arm right now,
ciel:it does not matter, you should at least try to make her reasonable instead of letting her hit whoever she wants, and really I am not sorry when I say you have raised an awful child *walks away*
Jemuzu is looking at the files of ancient terran on the computer. Trying to find an answer to his inquiry... Why does a race of omnipitant beings want to keep this away from humanity so badly... Why wouldn't they just take it... It could be done with a snap of Q's fingers... Couldn't it? Jemuzu's head raced with questions and close to no answers.
Sabrina lies on her stomache on the rock and keeps watching them. She watches ciel walk away
meh
brock:she is not always like that it's just when some one scares her other times she is a good girl she's not bad once you get to know her and that wasn't the right first impression ether on your part
molly:i only hit when some one scares me i find it mean when some one sneaks up on some one like that *quickly turns her head* i don't sneak up on him to try and scare him do i so he shouldn't do that to me *looks back up at the sky* please come back i want to meet you *tears roll down her face again with her hair and the tail of her dress blowing in the wind and her wings sparkled in the moon light that every one could see then she put her hands together and closed her eyes like she was making a wish*
Sabrina suddenly falls of the rock. She hides, hopefully, before sabastian notices. "That was close."
vincent:*sees jack* jack-sama? how are you here?
jack:the same way Alice is
Vincent:*smiles* it is nice to see you again
jack:*smiles* yeah, same to you
abyss:oh, that reminds me, oz you know how you stopped Alice right?
oz:mm-hm
abyss:just do the same thing when you want jack gone, he'll disappear immediately
oz:thanks
sebastian:he didn't mean to scare you, I do not have anything against hurting little girls so consider this a warning
sebastian flings her to the ground and walks away
Sabrina leans agenst the rock. "that was close." she sighs. She grabs a foulder and begins to run.
She races past oz. She looks back at Oz but, since she was not looking, ran into a tree. She gets up. "uggh, im such a clutz."
Arekkusu K.: You ok Molly?
Sylvia smacks Arekkusu K.
Arekkusu K.: What is wrong with you!?!
Sylvia: You! Every single time you hear a girl is single, you hit on them!!!
Arekkusu K.: Not true!
Sylvia: You tried calling Britney Spears when you found out her and K-Fed broke up!!!
Arekkusu K.: We all have lows in life Sylvia!
Sylvia: UGH!!!!
Alice walks up and hits arekkusu k
Alice:your annoying me!!!! shut up!!!!!!
crying
molly:*gets back up and looks at the sky tears still rolling down her face again with her hair and the tail of her dress blowing in the wind and her wings sparkled in the moon light that every one could see then she put her hands together and closed her eyes like she was making a wish and starts talking to herself* no likes me here i just gave him what he deserved but instead i get thrown to the ground i had got anuf from team magma but i gess that's what i get for being one of them *her hole body starts to sparkel and her tears fell on the ground* and cos of team magma i'll most likely i'll never find any body that'll truely love me *starts cring* not even Q'll like me
Alice:*sighs*you had no reason to hit him Molly, you may think you did but you didn't
Arekkusu K.: Agh!!! Alice what the hell!?!
one of the stars in the sky begins to glow brighter than usual.
Alice:you were annoying me.....but consider yourself lucky, I only hit you, I kick oz in the face
crying
molly:i'll just go then *she jumped off the balcony*
Nerine: hey, what's that? *points at the star*
Sonny: *teleports and grabs Molly* i have no time for this... i should have let you fall.
(I gtg, I'll be back in about 1-3 hours, hopfully less)
Molly dissapears and then reappears far from the manor... When she looks down, the ground seems to sparkle as it moves rapidly in one direction yet, she is still... To one side is the black of space, and to the other seems to be a wall of thick yellowish gold clouds swirling rapidly... A voice calls to her.
Voice: Hello my dear Molly... I heard your calls.
(kk)
crying
molly:*looks around* who is that i worn you i'm like fire so don't scare me or i'll bern you
Voice: My dear, it's dangerous out here... (Q appears) Please be more careful
crying
molly:*her eyes widend but still cring* yea but i got my mom's and dad's power i can protect my self if i have to inless some one shots my wings wile i'm fling but why would any one care i used to be in a gang of pokémon thevs called team magma cos thay took me from my mom when i was a baby right after she had me and when i found out the truth then no one liked me cos of me being team magma and now that i told you that you probly wouldn't wount me ether
Q: Not at all my dear... Tell me... Do you know where you are right now?
crying
molly:*shake her head then closes her eyes* no and i knew it no one'll want me *puts her head in her hands* no one will ever love me like my dad dus mom or bro dus jen
worried
brock:she disappeared i so hope molly is ok *looking up at that the sky where she disappeared*
Q: Agh! Who needs them!?! Listen, you've got me now! See the sparkling below your feet... My darling, you are standing on the rings of Saturn.
sad
molly:i don't even know who or what that is *flys up and hugs Q*
(I'm back)
oz comes and grabs Alice's braids then starts pulling on them
oz:don't kick me in the face when i'm on the stairs! do you want me dead!?
Alice:ow! stop complaining! I am dead! stupid manservant!!!
worried
brock:molly can you hear me molly
star:what's going on hun
Q: Here... Let's have a better view. (snaps his fingers and the entire planet is in view) Forget about them... All you need is me now... (hugs Molly and smirks)
Scorpion: Find anything yet Jemuzu?
Jemuzu: Ya know Hanzo, I'm having the luck of a third class Titanic passenger...
Scorpion: I'll take that as a no.
sad
molly:i knew you was good Q but thay wouldn't lisen *looks around wow it's black here is it night time
oz:hmmm....no! you should know not to do that!
Alice:why would I know any better then you? I'm pretty much still only 15!
oz:but I'm expected to act my age so act yours!
Alice:you want me to act like an old lady?!
oz:wha!? no!
Alice:then I'm not acting my age!
Alice kicks oz in the face sending him flying, when he lands he has blood on his face, Alice looks at arekkusu k
Alice:that is why your lucky I only hit you
Momo: *walks over to Star* mommy, look! someone made us a statue! *holds up a wood carving of the virgin mary*
hmmm
star:hun what's going on and where's molly
brock:i don't know but i'm going to go find her
star:oh my *worried look on her face*
Momo: here, take the statue thing! *hands it to Star* it'll help you calm down!
hmmm
star:what's this *picks it up out of momo's hand and look's at it* hmmmmmmmmmmm i never seen something like this
Q: You're in space my dear... But we could go anywhere you want.
Arekkusu K.:(to Alice) Are you single?
Sylvia:*facepalm* Baka....
Scorpion walks to where Ai is.
Scorpion: Ai... I'm worried about Jemuzu... He seems... Well, I can't exactly place it... Not himself in a way.
Momo: me neither!
Annabelle: where did it come from?
Momo: um, i got it from behind the manor.
Ai: (to Scorpion) i know what you mean... i feel the same way... he seems more stressed and seems like he constantly needs something to do...
(just for laughs... It's a quest... And I'm on it! XD)
Scorpion: Exactly...
hmmm
molly:*looks up at Q* i don't understand why are you showing me this this world is so different from mine what's going on i just want to be with sme one who'll love me for me not hate me for who i was
Q: That old world of yours mistreated you, did it not? How you say? Rejected you?
Ai: i wonder if we can help him in any way...
Holo:m (to Star) hey, let me see that... *smells the carving and growls*
sad
molly:all except mom and dad and my brothers and sisters and the pokémon why
Alice:yes I am but why does it matter?
oz:*twitchs* ow........
Arekkusu: What is it Holo?
Scorpion: I don't know... Is there a way to actually force him to take a break? It seems like he's hypnotyzed by that computer... He said something about he has no answers...
Holo: i can find the person who left this... *smells the air* yep, i know where! *runs off into the forest*
Ai: i don't know...
hmmm
star:what is it holo who would want to make something like that for some one not of this world and would know nothing about it
Q: Do they really care Molly? Honestly? I was watching... Your brother sent you away because you embarrassed him.
Arekkusu K.:(puts his arm around Alice) I am too...
Sylvia grabs Arekkusu K. by the ear and drags him away...
Arekkusu K.: ow ow ow ow OW!!!
Nerine: um, Sylvia, that's a little harsh...
Alice:heh! *smirks* she's smart, I should use that on oz and seaweed head when they annoy me
Gilbert:I'm not a seaweed head!
Alice:yes you are!
Sylvia: Not harsh enough.
Arekkusu K.: Sparkle! (SMACK) OW!!!
Nerine: *shakes head* maybe i am glad i don't have any siblings...
Holo runs back out and hides behind Arekkusu
Holo: that thing is not human...
Alice:*chuckles* I find this rather amusing
gilbert:of course you do, your evil you stupid rabbit
Alice:shut up seaweed head!
Alice kicks Gilbert in the head sending him flying just like oz
hmmm
molly:he did that yes cos i was to excited i'd be that way to if i was in his shoes mostly the fire pokémon in my world that likes me i was even born with a fire pokémon's wings mom and dad both tried to save me from team magma when i was a baby and i know team magma didn't care but other then that *looks down then back up at Q* i never flew this hi before *holding on to Q* what do you do when you know just about every one hates you
Arekkusu: Let me see... (looks at the wooden figure) That's the virgin mary... Hmmm... Kyle, you might wanna take a look at this, you're the Ex-Angel here.
Kyle:(looks at the figure) Rather odd... It is the virgin mary, but why it would appear here, i do not know...
worried
star:ok i don't get it what's going on here
Holo: yes, well go in the forest and you'll find out...
Q: Don't you see? I don't hate you... and if I was hated by everyone, I'd run away... Come to the Continueum with me Molly... You did say I was cute after all *chuckles*
Arekkusu: Why the forest?
hmmm
star:*turns into houndoom and in psy* ok i'm ready
brock:*runs off into the same way molly flew* molly where are you
Holo: *sighs* there is something inhuman in there... come on, let's go... i'll show you. *pushes Arekkusu inside the forest*
blush
molly:*blushes* of course i will as long as you'll have me and what's the continueum
hmmm
star:*fallows*
worried
brock:molly can you hear me molly *starting to get worried*
oz gets up and follows holo, and abyss runs after them
Q: It's where I'm from... It's truely a wonderful place!
Sylvia: Sounds fun, I'm in!
Sylvia and Kyle follow Holo and Arekkusu.
there is a man with black hair, blue eyes, and a scar over his left eye leaning against a tree carving a piece of wood.
Holo: there it is!
the man looks up at Holo then continues carving the wood.

oz:what's so inhuman about him?
Holo: uh.... i don't know.
angry
star:*howls and in psy* who are you
Arekkusu: Holo... (to man) Hey, what up homie? You aight?

(almost done)
Arekkusu: Holo... (to man) Hey, what up homie? You aight?

(almost done)
hmmm
molly:i never heard of it till now and will i get to keep my wings *still holding on to Q*
Q: Of course... Would you like to go there?
oz:then why did you say he wasn't human? can you smell it or something?
(nice pic!)
man: yes, i'm fine... is there something you need? i am currently hiding right now, so i would much appreciate it if you hurry up and get along with your buisness... and my name is not "homie," it is Joseph... Joseph Jobson. *walks away and comes back with a Triple 6 GARM bike* and this is Elea.
Holo: you named a bike?!
a virtual girl comes out of the bike.
Joseph: no... i named her Elea.

(Joseph and Elea)
man: yes, i'm fine... is there something you need? i am currently hiding right now, so i would much a
worried
(cool it's looking good bro)
brock:molly please tell me where you are molly
oz:now I'd get it if you said he wasn't human
Arekkusu: I know I had a few drinks but this... (shakes his head) Well nice to meet ya Joe and Elea. (To Holo) Sniffer off much?
(thanx guys)
Elea: ugh! Joseph, who are all of these un-beautiful people?!
Holo: un-beautiful?! maybe your the inhuman thing i sensed...
Arekkusu: Sh*t, I know I ain't no Brad Pitt...
Sylvia: Na, more of a Jack Sparrow on holiday.
Arekkusu: Shut up...

(gtg to bed. I'll ttyt. 'night.)
blush
molly:*nods then kisses him on the cheek* thank you Q
star:*gral then bits a hole in the front tier and in psy* your not going any where till you answers are questions
Elea: hmph! maybe there is such a thing as being too un-beautiful... and no, i am not the inhuman one, Joseph indeed is. show them, Joseph.
Joseph: i cannot. if i do that, i will be picked up by the XAT... and you know they hate me. i can't go into my demoniac form. or amalgam...

(yeah, me too)
(me too, night)
oz:demoniac form?
angry
star:*in psy* you better be telling the truth or what happend to your tier will be your head
worried
brock:molly where you at lest show me a sine that your ok
abyss:(to star) we just met him, give it a break
(now I'm going to bed, ttyl)
blush
molly:i'd go with you any where for as long as you'll let me and as long as you'll have me
hmmm
(k night all)
star:*in psy* i can't help it i have a bad feeling about this guy
Sabrina hides. "I feel so stupid." she looks back, still hiding behind a tree, at oz hoping no one saw her run into a tree
angry
star:*remembers what brock then her fer stands on end and in psy* what did you do to my doter
molly:Q i'm getting sleepy *doing her best to keep her eyes open*
brock:molly where are you *triped over a rock* ow!
abyss:stop blaming the first person you see star, your being ridiculous, not everyone who doesn't listen to you is evil
(hiya everyone! I hope u don't mind me saying this but I made a saint Seiya RP and it's kinda like this only in the world of Saint Seiya....so here's the link link and If you all want to you can just jump in XD so what'd you guys think?)
Sabrina falls asleep next to the tree
(I would join but i'v never seen saint seiya)
isabella:where're we going sora-onee-sama?
Sabrin wakes up. "I better keep moving before they catch me." she gets up and keeps walking
(XD lol u just be who u want! It's kinda like that pokemon RP ^^)
Sora: to that restruant we always go to! Mastams!
Degel: doesn't Mastam mean Drunk?
Sora: *hangs head* yes but the food's great
Degel and Shion: oh lord.....
Isabella:*chuckles* okay!
(I'm not in a Pokemon RP so I don't know what your talking about, I hate Pokemon)
Sabrina looks over at Sora and Degel. "...I wish I had friends..." she stops and looks over at them
Sora: *laughs* huh? *sees Sabrina and walks over to her* hello!
Zukisaru: Onee!!! Come on!!
Sora: udesai Zuki!

(O_O pwezzzzz!!!!!!! I posted a episode o our family club and so....PWEZ!!!! DX for your Onee!!!)
Sabrina: "Oh, hi, my names Sabrina." she smiles.
(your confusing me, ok so you want me to join the saint seiya RP because you posted an episode of our family?)
Isabella follows sora
isabella:(to sabrina) hi, my name is Isabella *smiles*
Sabrina smiles. "nice to meet you two. Im Sabrina." she says to Isabella. She has a huge wrap around her wrist.
Isabella:nice name, *chuckles* I hate introducing myself like my sisters do but whatever, I'll do it this once,
Isabella reaches out her hand to Sabrina and smiles
Isabella:hello, I am the third princess of the sky Isabella emiko atasunta, it is nice to meet you
(can pokémon characters be in it to)
star:*in psy* my doter disappeared just a little bit be for he got here i don't know about you but i find that saspches
Sabrina shakes her hand. "Sabrina im the owner of a secrete organization." she smiles.
(ToT nooooo I made the RP because.....well I wanted to! And I posted 1 episode of saint Seiya on our family club!!!!!!! For u to get a understanding on what SS is!!!! T-T)
Sora: nice to meet you! Would you like to join us?
abyss:it doesn't mean it was him, maybe he was here before we even got back
smile
Sabrina: "really, I would love to." she smiles

~so this is what it must be like to have friends.~
(ohhhhhh that makes sense! XD ok I'll watch it a bit later, but I swear if I don't watch pandora hearts today my friends are gonna kill me)