the random anime rp forums Random Anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the random anime rp forums 7755 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2200 of 7755

over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: And I'm going... I've got a score to settle with Lotti.
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
hmmm
brock:*in psy* need help jemuzu
Jemuzu: We need a plan to get Oz back... Where's Ai?
over a year ago izbia150 said…
Alice: (to Arekkusu K) Yeah, me too. (to Jemuzu) with Lotti sneaking around won't help much, so we just have to go in there and get Oz.
(sorry for the late reply, I had to deal with my little sister stealing my iPod when I was telling a fanfic writer about Akira....oh yeah that reminds me someone was writing a fic about Ciel and Sebastian and they said they needed OC's so I let her use Akira and Rei in it :3 but I changed Akira's last name to Hashimoto....and I just found out that's the name of a real person too! Ugh!)
(Cool, I have some catching up to do on original writing. I'm just not sure how much I should put on fanpop. Let's see I have, Heart of the Fierce, and part one of that is in the Clutch 13 club. Then the rest are in my head. Dream Catcher is kinda like dream eater Merry except it's not dream demons but a group of humans known as dreamers. They live everywhere and have the ability to enter other people's dreams. but not all of them have good intentions thus Jake Alo, the Dream Catcher. Then Europa's child. Thousands of years from now, life has developed in the oceans under the icy surface of Jupiter's moon Europa. And like us humans they ask the age old question, why are we here? One boy comes closser to the answer when he finds a strange craft on the surface. Just what is this NASA? It turns into a romance story but has a good amount of action in it. There's a few others but yeah idk if I should put any of those on fanpop.)

Jemuzu: Then we'd better strike in force... (looks upstairs) Ai! You up there still!?!
over a year ago KiddRoxas said…
Cloud:ok im ready to go hunny(to zandra)
(lol awesome. I gtg, idk when I'll be back)
sad
molly:k hanzo but please be careful *kisses him* i don't want to lose you *hugs him tight*
(k)
smile
zandra:*nods and in psy* we'll meet back home *flies off*
Cloud:as flying off)bye
smile
zandra:*in psy* where you want to go hun back to hanzo's place or what
(well Al, I'd say the Penguins are finished... Yep... Go Bulls! XD)
molly:*eyes widen* i'll be right back *runs to the bathroom again*
(hay kiddroxas i posted on corenth)
Scorpion: Come to think of it, I hope Arekkusu's ok.
Arekkusu: *Waking up and walking around* Hello! Yo, anybody here!?! Hanzo!?! Molly!?! Where is everybody? Anybody here!?! Wtf... Hanzo better have some cap'n crunch in here or something, I'm starving!
hmmm
star:you two better be getting back then
brock jr:maybe this was a bad idea
Jemuzu: No one is going anywhere. As a matter of fact, I want Arekkusu here yesterday.
Scorpion: I'll go get him.
Jemuzu: We've seen how sneaky this Lotti is... For all we know Arekkusu could be in danger.

Arekkusu: Where's the fridge? Damn I'm hungry.
over a year ago narlyvamp1234 said…
Ai: *runs downstairs* Jemuzu... your back!

(sorry i was gone for so long... it took four hours to get home... *in Shiina's tone* it was so stupid...)
sad
molly:then my brother and his wife is in danger to
hmmm
brock jr:hay jen you ok
Jemuzu:*hugs Ai* It was a trap... They took Oz...
Arekkusu K. punches the wall...
Arekkusu K.: I'm so... Stupid!!!
Jemuzu: He thinks it's all his fault... A.K....
Arekkusu K.: Well it was dad! (runs to his room)
Sylvia: It kinda was.
Jemuzu: Zip it Sylvia... He's a normal boy with mixed emotions...
Sylvia: And hormones...
Jemuzu: Sylvia... *signals here to shut up* Lotti took advantage of him... Used him... I wish this wasn't happening... but Ai... You remember how happy you were when Yakusoku was happy... You can imagine...
Ai: *looks down and nods*
Rozen: *walks in* finally... your back. and so am i.
Jemuzu:*picks Ai's head up* When this is over... I'd really like to go to that field again... *kisses Ai*
Sylvia: Rozen!
(gonna see this tomorrow, can't wait to see it.)
Ai: *kisses him back* me too...
Rozen: (to Sylvia) hey... um, what was your name again?
Sonny: *mumbles* idiot...
Sylvia:*scowls* Sylvia...
Jemuzu: So Rozen, how were you able to come back?
Rozen: (to Jemuzu) even though i hate to say it, it was because of Yakuosku... he brought me back as a Maiden Doll again. i regainded my memories not too long ago and i went to Darkhold... i knew your "Son" would be there. i then told him that i could bring Lily back... which i did. i was so lonely knowing my memories but being away from you guys... so after i had mentioned Lily to Yakusoku, he became angry... i don't know why though. he strangled me then i came back as a maiden Doll again... at least my plan worked.
Jemuzu: Well... Lily is a touchy subject with Yakusoku... None-the-less, we could use your help. Your return is timely... Oz was kidnapped. We could definitely use your help in getting him back... And Yakusoku is a son to me... I will protect him as if he's one of my own. I suggest not messing with him again.
Rozen: i do what's necessary for myself. and um... *whispers* who's Oz again?
(most epic music video ever!!!)
(I'm back)
A little girl with short blonde hair and light blue eyes walks inside the manor wearing a cloak like the Baskervilles.
Girl: Hello, I am Lily Baskerville. I have a message from Vincent Nightray.
(I might have late replies)
(they frickin' rock! no doubt... It's so easy to provoke me into posting music vids. I just like jammin' with people though. Skip the 39 second warning on the nature of the vid if ya want but do be warned this vid is touchy and graphic... Anywho, I'll rp now.)

Jemuzu: Alice?
Rozen: that answered my question.
Rozen turns around just in time to see Sonny run at her and pin her against the wall.
Sonny: i'm going to kill you!
Rozen: try it, b*tch...
sad
ica's voice:a.k please don't take it so hard we didn't know
Arekkusu K.: I put everyone in danger Ica...
Alice: Yeah?
Lily: don't ignore meeee!
Jemuzu: You know this girl?
Rozen and Sonny continue fighting. Hiddan runs up to them.
Hiddan: knock it off! (to Lily) its nice to meet you. my name is Hiddan Tomoski.
Alice: barely.
Lily: that's because I hate you! But whatever, Vincent-Sama told me to tell you "it's gone so don't bother looking".
Jemuzu: And what's that supposed to mean...
Arekkusu K. walks to the stair case with something behind his back.
Lily: I'll give you a hint: what did Lotti-San use to capture the Arekkusu K kid?
Gilbert: Poison.
Lily: yup! Then what did he need?
Gilbert: The antidote.....The antidote is gone. Why would we need it though? Arekkusu K is fine now.
Lily: you'll find out soon enough.
Alice glares at Lily and Lily smiles back.
ica's voice:no you didn't *comes out of the mark* nun of us can see into future we didn't know that that this was going to happen *looks into his eyes* i do admit you was being stubborn when sis tried to get you to stay with her and hanzo but i still love you *kisses him*
Arekkusu K.:(to Ica) Move... *pulls a shotgun out from behind his back and shoots Izbia's Lily in the leg then teleports behind her and forces her to the ground* Start talking.
Cloud:shure
roxas:(looks at everyone and falls back to sleep)
Lily: owwww! Your so mean! I just got back from the Abyss and I'm already being treated like this! What am I supposed to start talking about!? Crazy person!!
hmmm
ica's voice:a.k
smile
zandra:*nods and flies back to hanzo's village*
Arekkusu K.: Why will we need an antidote? I was the only one poisoned!
Lily: *sighs* this is why I hate you humans, ever since the tragedy you've been like this. I cannot tell you the reason. I was told not to give out that information by Vincent-Sama.
Arekkusu K.: Well Vincent isn't the one about to put a bullet through your head is he!?!
worried
molly:*scared look*
Lily: shoot me if you wish, I won't die. Don't you know? The younger the Baskerville the faster they heal.
sad
ica's voice:a.k she's just a kid
Jemuzu: Enough Arekkusu K... (pulls out a phone) Mark... I need you at the manor ASAP... One of us here might have been poisioned... Just get here. (hangs up) Mark's on his way.
Arekkusu K.: The faster you'll heal... Let's find out! (shoots Lily in the head)
Jemuzu: Arekkusu K.! (rushes up and grabs the shot gun)
Arekkusu K. stares intensely at Jemuzu and walks to Alice's side.
Lily: *heals* geez, and I was just about to tell you. *stands up* I gotta go now. Bye bye! *disappears*
last edited over a year ago
sad
*the mark on the glows a pale blue and a tear fell from spirit ica's eye*
crying
molly:*goes to her knees and starts crying*
Arekkusu K.: Full of sh*t... They want crazy, I've got their f*ckin' crazy... *goes back up to his room*
Scorpion: Molly, what is it?
Rozen: *pushes Sonny away* ooh! so dramatic...
Alice follows Arekkusu K up to his room.
Alice: It wasn't your fault Arekkusu K.....I think....If anything it was my fault.
crying
molly:ica's spirit i-it's fading and when it dus we'll never see her and a.k is such a bone head that he can't see that she wants to say something to him before she leaves
Arekkusu K.:*as if he knew* They poisoned you didn't they?
Alice: .....*nods* Yeah......
*ica's spirit closed her eyes and lowered her head*
ica's voice:molly is right and if he asks tell him that my last word was that i love him and to please take good care of my baby
crying
molly:sis please don't go
Arekkusu K.: I see... *kisses Alice and his veins start to bulge* Like I told Lotti... I'm taking her to hell with me. *gets up and teleports away*
Gilbert: why does she have to disappear?
Arekkusu K.: I'm sorry Ica... but this hurts too much... Being alone is painful... But I'd rather be alone than see the misfortune that can happen to the ones I love... May your spirit rest Ica... I hope you find peace where ever you go...
(yup i'm stupid but i want to make sure i know what he did. he took the poison from Alice, right?)
(yes, he did. I should have clarified that. Same serum in his body that Jemuzu has so... yeah. XD Just like Jemuzu did with Ai's wound in part 3. Kinda like that)
crying
molly:*in psy* a.k you bone head did you even think about her baby he needs a mommy and a daddy but he now has no one why she still loves a bone head like you i may never know but she wanted to be with you and if you care about my sister you'd at least take care of her last wish her baby needs you
(oh okay XD)
Alice: *eyes widen* Arekkusu K.....*frowns* idiot!
Alice runs downstairs and out of the manor then starts looking for Arekkusu K.
Alice: Idiot. Idiot. Idiot!
Arekkusu K.:(in psy to Molly) B**** YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE WHAT'S IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW!!! Sure... I could come home and take care of the kid... But what happens when Lotti and the others come back? IS THE BABY GONNA FIGHT HER!?! WAKE UP CALL! FATHERS PROTECT THEIR CHILDREN! That's what I'm doing now... Now Get the F*CK outa my head.
(Oh snap... yep! He went there girlfriend! lol XD)
sad
(speeking of witch izbia where is ica's baby i remember one of your carecters had him and sense 6 years passed he'd also be 6?)
star:*gets to her knees beside molly* shhhhh i-it's ok *about to cry herself*
Alice: if that damn poison hasn't already killed him i'm going to f*cking kill him myself! idiot! but at least it takes a long time to work....*sighs*
(oh yeah, i forgot about that. lets just say he's in his own little room now XD)
crying
*ica's spirit disappears*
molly:sister no *puts her face in her hands*
Gilbert: Molly...why did she have to disappear?
sad
(k)
star:first annabelle then momo now ica i don't think i'll be able to take losing another child
Scorpion: Molly... (wraps his arms aaround her) I'm sorry.

Arekkusu K.: Just like dad said... Step through those gates of your own free will... It's automatic... (shoots himself in the head and suddenly he appears face down in front of a giant fireball.)
molly:her spirit was fadding in are world spirits can die to and when that happens thay can never be brot back
Gilbert: But...i'm sure we can find away....right?
sad
brock:*tears rolling down his own face and in his mind* i don't think i can take it ether
sad
star:it would take a mercale (sorry if miss spelled) now gilbert
Gilbert:.....
(sorry about late replies, i'm watch Ookami-san)
Arekkusu K. stands up.
Arekkusu K.: Just like we left the place... (goes to put his hands on the fireball but a voice stops him)
Voice: Welcome back... Arekkusu K.:
Arekkusu K.: Who are you?
Voice: A Lucohellian protocol program... Without the control of a Satan I rule this domain. But you can call me Continere...
Arekkusu K.: I wasn't aware of this... I thought everything down here was in anarchy.
Continere: It was... Thus my name translates into what you humans call Control.
Arekkusu K.: I see... Well you can shut yourself down now.
Continere: You seek to achieve the rank of Substitute Satan?
Arekkusu K.: Yes...
Continere: Then I shall inform your opposition.
Arekkusu K.: Opposition?
Continere: In order to obtain that status, you must defeat an opposition...
Arekkusu K.: So if I win the fight...
Continere: You will become a substitute satan.
Arekkusu K.: Then who's my opponent?
a scraping on metal is heard in the distance and a burned man in a red and green sweater comes into view.
Arekkusu K.: Kreuger...
Freddy: It's nice to know I'm remembered.
Continere: Opposers commence your delegations.
Arekkusu K. and Freddy: Gladly...
crying
molly:*puts her head on hanzo's shoulder* why did it have to be ica why couldn't have it been tearel
(Freddy? dream demon freddy? XD holy crap)
Alice: damn it...i just shouldn't have answered him! damn it!!!
(hay bro i think i'll let you take over playing as ica's kid)
Freddy: How fun I get to finish the job with you...
Arekkusu K.: This isn't your dream world.
Freddy: I remember how you squealed... *mocking* Help me daddy!
Arekkusu K. attacks Freddy with a sucker punch and follows with a haymaker. The fight goes to the ground and Arekkusu K. keeps pounding away, but Freddy raises his knee to Arekkusu K.'s groin, and he rolls off. Freddy goes for a finishing stab, but fully aware Arekkusu K. holds his arm back. The blade's tips scratch his nose.
Freddy: Ticklish?
Arekkusu K. pulls his arm aside with one hand, grabs Freddy's collar and headbutts him twice, then rools back on top of Freddy. He tries to remove the blades but Freddy pounds at Arekkusu K.'s ribs, forcing him back into a stand up position, holding his side. Freddy hops to his feet.
Freddy: C'mon kid! Is that all you got!?!
Arekkusu K. scowls...

(yup. This guy XD)
Freddy: How fun I get to finish the job with you...
Arekkusu K.: This isn't your dream world.
Freddy:
(why?)
crying
molly:*a slite look of pain*
(o.o........scared....)
Scorpion holds Molly a little tighter
(quit lying izbia XD)
(cos the first and 2nd a.k is yours in the first place and you just had to post the pic)
(I'll finish that fight scene tomorrow. I'll ttyt. I'm gonna get some sleep. 'night)
(But he scary looking....lol, night)
crying
(k bro night bro)
molly:i so wish that would'v been tearel and not ica
(i'm going to go to bed to night)
zzz
(guys whats going on in rp)
Arekkusu K. charges at Freddy then teleports behind him driving his shoulder into Freddy's spleen, knocking him down. Arekkusu K. quickly grabs Freddy's head and after a bit of struggling, he snaps Freddy's neck.
Continere: It is done... Arekkusu Kuratchi you are hereby graced with the title of Substitute Satan.
Arekkusu K. falls to the ground and his skin starts to turn red. His eyes glow yellow, and horns peak through his skull.
Continere: You may now proceed as you see fit... By Lucohellian law.
Arekkusu K.: Then I will deal with my first order of business... *walks to the ball of fire*
Arekkusu K.: A maledictus vulnera tempus. Egreditur ad vitam novam. Hoc tenet potentiae animae per renasci. Et audire vocatione vivere mundos hoc hora ... Ica ... Egreditur... (Free from cursed wounds of time. Step forth to receive new life. Let this soul be reborn by the darkest of power. And hear the call from living worlds at this hour... Ica... Step forth...)
A figure begins to rise from the fire ball. As ash falls off of her body, her wings become noticeable and Arekkusu K.'s yellow eyes widen.
Arekkusu K.: Ica...
Alice stops and her eyes widen.
Alice: I can't sense him anymore.....
(3 Stooges... Funny as hell!...)
(lol XD looks funny)
An illusion of Lotti appears behind Arekkusu K.
Lotti's illusion: ohhh, so this is the place you said you'd drag me to! *smiles* full of so much pain!
Arekkusu K.: That's right... In a way it's unfortunate most Lucohellians have been wiped out... I would've loved to feed your soul to them... But... Maybe *turns to Lotti* I'll devour it instead.
Lotti: Soul? *laughs* What soul!? I don't have a soul!
Arekkusu K.: Oh believe me, you do... You don't think you do but it's there. Even the blade I'm gonna stick through your throat has a soul... And yours will be mine.
ica:*lets out a bird like screetch then walks over to a.k* a-a.k
Arekkusu K.:*Turns to Ica* Ica...
Lotti: you know nothing of my kind.
ica:*runs to a.k and hugs him*
Arekkusu K.: No Lotti... You don't even know yourself... *raises his hand and her illusion dissapears* Ica... *hugs her and he starts to grimmace in pain. Tears of joy burn his eyes aand face.*
Lotti's illusion: *reappears* oh, I suggest you say your farewells to Alice-San while you can. Fang does not like Oz Vessalius much, he'll soon lose his temper and the girl will die *smiles then disappears*
(guys wats going on in rp plzzz)
(Arekkusu K. became a substitute satan, and brought Ica back, um... not much that has to do with your characters)
Arekkusu K.: We should get going Ica, your wings will melt here.
crying
molly:mom i'm sorry but i'm going to kill tearel
Fang: useless.....we should just kill the brat.
Jack: well now that I'm out of his body I have nothing against it.
Fang: *smirks* alright then.
Fang walks over to Oz who is glaring at them while tied to a pillar. Fang takes his sword from his back and stabs Oz throw the heart. Oz's eyes widen then he becomes limp.

Alice's chest starts bleeding then she falls to the ground and coughs up blood
Alice: what the hell...?
The ground beneath Alice starts turning black and her eyes widen.
ica:*nods about to cry herself*
Arekkusu K. appears with Ica back at the manor.
Gilbert's hand starts to hurt him.
Gilbert: Ow! What the hell!?
Break: Raven? Is your hand hurting?
Gilbert: yeah.....
Break: then Oz-kun must have been hurt pretty badly.
Gilbert: Or he's dead.
Abyss: *eyes widen* Alice....
Abyss runs out of the manor
Arekkusu K. follows Abyss as does Kyle.
Abyss keeps running and stops when she sees Alice on the ground bleeding.
Abyss: Alice.....
Arekkusu K.:*picks Alice up* Alice!
Abyss: Arekkusu K....you shouldn't stand so close to her.
Arekkusu K.: Why is that?
Abyss: when a Chain dies they are sucked into the Abyss. She will be soon.
Alice: Stupid...not....dead yet.
Arekkusu K.: Alice... *puts his hand on her wound* This will burn but it will close the wound... *his hand heats up and mends the wound shut.*
Alice: *smiles* thanks.
Alice closes her eyes and she goes limp. (a.k.a she died)
meh
ica:uh where's he going
molly:*looks up to the sound of her sisters voice*
Arekkusu K.: Alice... You're not leaving yet... Alice!
Abyss puts her hand on his shoulder.
Abyss: it's to late....you should step back.
The ground under Arekkusu K and Alice turns black.
(Be right back)
hmmm
ica:*runs after a.k*
Arekkusu K.: No... I won't let her go that easily.
Kyle: What about Ica, Arekkusu K.!?!
Arekkusu K.: I love Ica... I love Alice too...
Kyle: It doesn't work that way Arekkusu K.
Arekkusu K.: I will make it work!
Kyle: No brother *shakes his head*... you can't.
Arekkusu K.:(to Alice) I'll make it work...
(brb)
hmmm
(i'm back)
ica:a.k what's wrong
(i'm back)
Abyss: .....Arekkusu K....he's right
Arekkusu K.: I love you too Ica... (to Abyss) It can work...
Abyss:....Okay....But just try not to hurt Alice...I know she just died....But from 100 years of hunting her.....i have found she always finds away.....No matter what.
Arekkusu K. nods *and the hole widens I assume*
Kyle: There's no getting him to change his mind... We should get to a safe distance.
sad
ica:a.k what'r you doing
Arekkusu K.: Come with me Ica... (reaches out to her)
(it's kind of a hole XD)
Abyss: yeah, for Alice it would be pretty big.
Abyss walks a bit farther away from Arekkusu K and Alice and the ground beneath them (Alice and Arekkusu K) gets softer and starts to drag them down slowly.
(i'm always so worried what i say won't be clear -.-)
Cloud sees the village)
smile
ica:*nods and takes a.k's hand*
Arekkusu K. holds onto both Ica and Alice tightly.
Kyle follows Abyss...
(brb)
(kk)
the ground under Arekkusu K, Alice and Ica sucks them through and they fall into the Abyss, it has water all over the floor and dolls, table, cookies jar and other things are spread all over. there is no sky and there are pieces of cracked walls laying around.
hmmm
ica:*in her mind* what's going what is this place
Arekkusu K.: Ica, I must confess something to you.
smile
zandra:*lands*
hmmm
ica:what is it a.k what's wrong
Arekkusu K.: I'm in love...
sad
ica:*closes her eyes* i-i understand *tears rolled down her face*
molly:hanzo lets go back home so we can kill tearel
Arekkusu K: With Alice... and you... The pain I felt losing the both of you was equal... I love both of you with all my heart... *kisses Ica*
Jemuzu: Molly, he can wait.
A girl with long white hair and dark purple eyes wearing a torn long black dress walks up to Arekkusu K, Alice and Ica. It's Kimiko.
Kimiko: wha....what are you people....?
(this might be good)
(that does look good)
smile
ica:i'm fine with that a.k *kisses him back* i mean it don't bother me
(ikr! Straham's always awesome.)
(Jemuzu's on tv! XD)
guys I got to go I have a test tomorrow I love the rp so much good grades are more important okay talk to you guys later I got to see the 3 stooges movie lol xd good night)cloud:gets off)looks around(to zandra)this place really turned out nice( oh yeah I feel bad for the penguins but go bulls!!!!)
smile
zandra:*turns back human* yeah it did and hanzo is so happy in more ways then one his hole life is coming back together but with a little more
molly:what'll we do
(um... ok...)
Kimiko walks over to Arekkusu K, Alice and Ica and when she sees Alice her eyes widen.
Kimiko: that's the Black Rabbit.....(To Arekkusu K) did you kill it?
(I'm guessing no one remembers Kimiko @ziwenga .....yeah.....cool)
(and you'd guess... right! XD)
Arekkusu K.: No...
hmmm
ica:(to kimiko) i am ica part bird of ice
(lol XD She was saved by Abyss and Kyle when they went to the Abyss)
Kimiko: Oh......I apolagize for asking this but.....what are you?
Arekkusu K.: My name is Arekkusu Kuratchi... and you?
(OH!!! Ok... Now I remember)
(XD)
Kimiko: Kimiko Kiyomizu.
Arekkusu K.: Well if I told you... You might not... *looks for the right words*
Kimiko: believe you? i might be scared? i'v been down here trying not to be eaten by Chains for the past 8 years...*smiles* i'm sure i can take it.
hmmm
molly:i'm.... going to go take a nap then *walks over to the couch and lays down
Arekkusu K.: Well I'm only a substitute but for the foreseeable future, I'm Satan.
hmmm
ica:and as i said i'm part bird of ice *fans out her wings*
smile
molly:hanzo want to take a nap with me
KImiko: thats pretty cool! i met an angel before...and the Intention Of The Abyss. They called themselves.....Alice and Kyle i believe.
Scorpion: I'd love to Molly, but I'd rather see to everyone's safety first. I don't want to be killed by some cowards in our sleep.
Arekkusu K.: You must be talking about Abyss.

(Unfortunately I've gotta try to hit the hay now. I've got an early shift tomorrow and thursday, but i'll be able to RP longer tomorrow night. I'll ttyt)
ica:uh i'm..... not an angel i'm part articuno
(k, night)
Kimiko: (to Arekkusu K) yeah, i guess so. (to Ica) i never said you were an angel.
sad
molly:yeah good point
(i gotta go take a shower then go to bed. i'm going to have to go somewhere with really annoying b*tchs tomorrow so i have to be well rested so i don't end up punching them in the face, so good night)
(k i think i'll go to bed to so night)
(yeah, me too. g'night guys.)
(i'm back)
sup)
smile
zandra:*turns back human* my brother did do most of the work thow now let's go check on arekkusu see if he's feeling any better
Cloud:ok..but one more thing(hugs her then kisses her)even if i dont have my,old life back...its perfect with you......now lets go
meh
zandra:*puzzled look and in her mind* hu i wonder what he ment *then smiles* k
Arekkusu K.: Well Kimiko... Why are you down here? Why did Kyle and Abyss leave you here?
hmmm
ica:*nods*
Cloud:so weres arrekusu at (to zandra)