the random anime rp forums Random Anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the random anime rp forums 7755 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3351-3400 of 7755

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
crying
molly:*starts crying again* see this maybe the only way i'll ever get to see my family again i may never get to hold my babies ever again
over a year ago KiddRoxas said…
Roxas:in psyc*to molly)you expect me to change her..
over a year ago izbia150 said…
Cheshire: No, Molly will be able to leave soon. Just not now. Cheshire would prefer Molly try to appreciate Cheshire letting her look at this, it takes Cheshires powers. *stands up and starts walking away*
crying
molly:i do appreciate it cheshire it's just... i had to go threw somewhat the same way when i was there age i was taken away from my mom by an band of pokémon theafs called team magma that was the first time i ever seen my mom cry my dad tried to save me but thay shot him right in the head my mom did revive him but so i-i never got to live with my mom nor my dad
Cheshire: Much worse can happen. Alice had insulted Vincent's eyes so both Vincent and Gilbert hated her. Then Vincent killed Cheshire, Then he killed Abyss and Alice, then he killed everyone else in Sabire. Try to think of how bad it can be for others.
sad
molly:and she just a few minutes ago killed what little family i had here except tearel, my kids, hanzo, and my evil unkel iron hand
Cheshire: Your lucky she didn't kill them. She would if they were from your world, although I'm sure she will kill Thearel and Iron hand. She even killed that girl Jen.
The image on the mirror disappears.
(I gtg, gonna go get dinner with my grandpa)
sad
(k ttyl)
molly:thing is my kids is in ways from both words and jen is from this world tearel would be laughing his head off and so would my unkel
(I was wrong I don't have to go yet)
Cheshire: Your wrong. Your kids are not from your world. And Cheshire was saying Jen was killed even though she is not from your world either. Your uncle and your brother won't be alive for long though. Cheshire heard Iron hand joined Charlotte, He will be dead very soon. Now do not disturb Cheshire, he must take care of something. *leaves*
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
(I'm back, what's up in the rp right now?)
over a year ago narlyvamp1234 said…
(i'm wondering the same thing...)
(ikr XD)
sad
molly:ok *closes her eyes and looks down*
(umm..mollys talking to cheshire,shes still alive,roxas got some formula for hanzo,cloud and zandra are togather,and baby fay needs a diaper change xd...
Scorpion chages Fay's diaper.
baby fay:*starts blowing spit bubbles*
Scorpion:(pats Fay's back)
(hey, clutch... i know i am going to sound really annoying right now, but... i showed my friend the jerseys you made everyone, and now she wants one... i understand if you don't want to do it, but could you make one for her?)
(what color and number does she want? And does she want the C or A patch? oh... and i wish i found this earlier but... Random RP part 3 cosplay)
(what color and number does she want? And does she want the C or A patch? oh... and i wish i found th
(she says she wants the color to be purple. the number 12. she wants the "C" for "Captain." and on the back, she wants it to say her favorite Anime, Angel Beats!)
baby fay:*berps and starts giggling*
(k)
Scorpion: That a girl.

Jemuzu: Crap! Sentarou! I left him (stands up)
Ai: um... (to Jemuzu) before you go... i just wanted to ask you something. why did you save us?
Cloud:jemuzu..somethings different about you?..what happend
(I'm back)
Cheshire walks through the halls and stops when he hears footsteps behind him.
Voice: Your so horrible, letting her leave but trapping me here.
Cheshire: Jack....*turns around* You are meant to stay here.
Jack: Now the rest of my soul won't be able to go to my body....Such a shame.
(Um... Jemuzu is in the 17th century right now)
Jemuzu: You don't know how bad I want to tell you... but... Let's just say I had very good reason. (hugs Ai) I'll brb... (In a flash, Jemuzu grabs Sentarou and comes back) Told ya. (smiles at Ai)
Ai: *smiles back*
Sentarou: it's you... the one who saved Ai!
hmmm
zandra:*hugs cloud tight*

baby fay:*giggles*
baby boy:*tries for the mask again*
Jemuzu:*light bulb* You guys like stories?

Scorpion: You really want mask to be your name don't you little one?
Ai: yes...?
Abyss: I need to go back to Cheshires lair. A spell was put on Alice to make her kill Star, Brock and they're family....I could only save Molly.
Cheshire: Leave, Jack Vessalius.
Jack: Mean kitty....*disappears*
Jemuzu: While on the way to pick Sentarou up, I got us a bit of food. Gather round the fire and get yourselves a bite. I've got a pretty... entertaining story to tell...

(Hope she likes it)
Jemuzu: While on the way to pick Sentarou up, I got us a bit of food. Gather round the fire and get y
Ai: um... i'm not really hungry.
sad
baby boy:*tears up*

molly:*peaks threw a crack in the wall and her eyes widen*
Jemuzu: It's alright... Eat whenever you want to...
Girl 1: So what's the story about?
Jemuzu: Well... It's a story about the future...
Sentorou: how do you know about the future?
Abyss teleports with Kyle to Cheshires lair. Cheshire walks up to her.
Cheshire: She annoys Cheshire......
Abyss: Did you show her the mirror...?
Cheshire: Yes.
Abyss: *sighs* She's just a bit dramatic. Once Alice stops she'll be able to leave.
Jemuzu: Maybe... I should tell you the story first.

Scorpion: Well, you keep trying to grab it.
Sentarou: okay...
sad
baby boy:pa pa

molly:*sighs*
Jemuzu: Well it starts with a guy and his friends walking through the woods..... *long story*..... The man jumped through the ball of fire, back in to time to save the girl he loves..... (looks at Ai...) Now I kept the boy and girl in that story nameless to say this... Their names are Jemuzu Kuratchi... and Ai Enma...
Ai: me...?
Jemuzu: Good thing I kept an extra... Remember how I told you about those photographs? The pictures of a moment in time captured by a device called a camera... (pulls out a picture) This is you... Right after our wedding.
Jemuzu: Good thing I kept an extra... Remember how I told you about those photographs? The pictures o
Ai: that is me! but how... how did i survive that long?
smile
baby fay:*tries retching for a stuffed bare*
Jemuzu: Because last time... I wasn't there to save you... Remember the curse I told you about? That kept you alive. You were pretty much a slave to hell... With everything as hopeless as it was... I knew this could be my only chance... The power I gained as a satan, I can pass to you... You can live just as long... No doubt a different future will come from this but there are events that I... We... if you choose to... Can set right... I love you Ai... As the story said... As I said... I'll say it again. You're not getting rid of me that easy...(takes Ai's hand) Yakusoku...
Scorpion:(gives Fay the bear) There ya go.
Ai: *smiles* your very brave for what you did... and i thank you.
(RP spying XD)
(XD)
Jemuzu: You have to forgive me Ai... I guess it's just... I've known you for so long now... I appologize if I'm comming on to strong to you, considering we've just met as far as you know... but... given the chance... I'd like to get you to know me again.