the random anime rp forums Random Anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the random anime rp forums 7755 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4001-4050 of 7755

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
crying
baby fay:*starts crying*
over a year ago izbia150 said…
(I gtg to karate. Bye)
crying
(k ttyl)
matthew:*starts crying cos fay's crying*
(I'm back. My teacher made my class pratice our karate in small places today. Then she had people throw things at us while we did our kicks! XD It was awesome)
hmmm
(so cool)
molly:*corners her eyes at zandra* just in case ceep your senses up
zandra:*nods*
over a year ago KiddRoxas said…
big smile
coud:ok babies calm down ill get something just stay right here...roxas! roxas:what man i was asleep... cloud:watch these babies while i get some formula for them roxas:what am i sussposed to do cloud:just be yourself and theyll laugh... roxas:fine(makes a face at fay and matthew)hello your little fire babies cloud:(walks away)ok now weres some formula?....
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
(sorry i was gone so long. I was gonna come home this morning but my buddy, Gregory's house caught on fire. Everyone's ok. His dog had to go to the vet for smoke inhalation, but he's even alright now. But figures right after the fire, this guy that's jumping people comes by. My buddy went to fight him but he ran away. not so tough one on one XD. So we got our crew together and this guy comes back with his. One of our boys we call Black beat up one of his crew. Had this grown @$$ man crying dude lol XD. So that was it pretty much. After Black beat up the one dude, this fake blood and his posse didn't want anything to do with us, so they retreated and well, we held our ground. Hopefully this guy learned but I doubt it. We had him shook but he'll get his courage back up soon enough, I'm sure, but Black says he's gonna handle it so, yeah. It's whatever, but that's what happened. Busy day. So what's up in the rp?)
Back in the passage for the Baskervilles Lotti is sitting down, bored as Jack yells at Fang for killing Oz.
Lotti: *sighs* Shut up! So he killed Oz Vessalius, we got what we wanted from him anyhow! Let's just find Vincent-Sama and Zwei.
Fang: Lotti-San, The Intention said we are to stay here, and Glen had ordered us to do as she said.
Lotti: Right now we do whatever it takes to bring him back. So listening to that useless little girl is not an option!
Jack: Lotti! You are a messenger of abyss, why is it so hard to listen to her?
Lotti: I do not have to explain myself to Glen-sama's murderer. Fang, Doug, we are going to the Nightray mansion.
Fang nods and puts his sword away. Lotti, Doug, Fang and Jack leave the passage.

Vincent is laying on the floor in the Nightray manor, Echo standing next to him with an irritated look on her face.
Echo: He shouldn't have contracted Dormouse.
Echo puts his arm across her shoulders and starts walking back to his office.

(Lol well good everyone's okay XD and nothing has really happened since you last posted.)
They get through another door and there's a glass wall with a door leading outside, and several guards. Scorpion holds out both guns and shoots two guards in the legs.

Jemuzu: Alright! The next shot's in the head! Now everybody down! (they walk out of the building and sirens seem to be coming in their direction.)
Maria: This is the most normal hostage situation I've ever seen but it's still freaking me out.....
Ciel: Of course it is baka.
Jemuzu: Ok Hanatsu, how far do you live from here?
Hanatsu: About 60 miles south of here.
Jemuzu: Everyone get close, I can teleport us there. Hopefully, I can get us in close.
My characters stand close to Jemuzu.
(I gtg for a bit. Ttyl)
Armored cars arrive and Jemuzu teleports away right as an officer approaches. They appear on a random street in a nice neighborhood.

Hanatsu: Ok, my house is only two blocks from here.
Jemuzu: Ok... start explaining why I was being but on trial, and I want more details than just the charges.
Hanatsu: Well, the charges are rightfully sound. You did use the timeline for your own benefit, and with good intention... But you created several alternate universes trying to share the same realm. In order to stop it, we have to end these alternate time lines.
Jemuzu: So destroy their world?
Hanatsu: No... just make events match what they're supposed to. Some will be as easy as causing a distraction, or making sure a vase dosen't break. Others... well...
Jemuzu: So how many universes do we have to fix?
Hanatsu: 7,305... And we have to do it fast. This universe of ours is about to collapse. We're lucky it hasn't yet, but a day, a year... It's going to eventually happen.
Jemuzu: Sounds more like waiting for the sun to go supernova...
Hanatsu: In relativity to your astrological observance, yes... but if this universe was a star, it'd be a red giant by now... Ready to go boom at any time.

They get to his house.
(I'm at starbucks right now but I'll take awhile before I get home so I won't be able to post for a bit still)
Ciel: How would we change things in 7,305 before it collapses?
hmmm
molly:*stays close to hanzo*
Hanatsu: It's like putting a puzzle together. Get so many pieces together and the rest fall into place.
hmmm
molly:i'm good with puzzles
(I'm back)
Ciel: *nods*
Jemuzu: Then what are we waiting for!?!
Hanatsu: Well, I believe you'll need a little... training.
Jemuzu: You've gotta be kidding me.
Ciel: Training? We're taking the time to train when 7,305 universes are trying to merge with ours?!
Hanatsu: Well, if I give you each a glove like mine, will you know how to use it!?!
Jemuzu:... If I can put together a children's swing set without instructions... I can do anything...
Hanatsu:*facepalm*
Ciel: Then just tell us how to use it.
Hanatsu:*pointing at his glove* Month, day, year, frequency to pick a universe's coordinates, arming, and ignition on the palm, your muscles in your hand will press the triggering device when you fully extend your fingers. Aim carefully... It's your every day standard issue interspacial portal channeling system. or what we call the I.P.C.S. glove.
(*sighs* My "F*ckin' communist" sister just had a fight with me over using the computer. she does this every night now! just takes the computer away because she "only has a bit longer to stay up and it's unfair for me to not let her use the computer" she can just go use the other computer >>)
Ciel: Kay.
(dang... that sucks)

Hanatsu: There's more at my house... I want to make sure each of you have one.
Jemuzu: How much further.
Hanatsu: There, that grey and white one...
(They all get to the house and walk inside.)
Oz: So once we get to the other universes we just make it like it is in ours, right?
Hanatsu: That's where the second tool comes in... Come to my lab, I'll show you... (pulls a book on a shelf and the door opens to a stairway that lights up)
Jemuzu: That's a classic... (follows along with Scorpion)
They get to a retinal scanner and Hanatsu opens the door... Man 2 is standing inside.
Hanatsu: Kensho!?!
Man 2: How predictable... I saw this coming all along... (raises the head of an old man and looks at it's face) Too bad you didn't... You know... your eyes have never changed... (throws the head at Hanatsu's feet.) Eyes of a traitor...
Ciel: (to Man 2) Who are you?
(i might have late replies because i am watching Shugo Chara)
Man 2: Kensho Fujaka... You must be... The great Ciel Phantomhive... History paints you... Taller...
Jemuzu: What do you want?
Kensho: I'm here to stop you... and this traitor.
Jemuzu: Wait... If you were to kill Hanatsu now... How could you get his head in the future?
Kensho: Because he's gonna spend 30 years in prison before his neck meets my blade.
(k, i'm gonna make something to eat.)
(k)
Ciel: *eye twitches*
Oz: He's only trying to help. Why does that make him a traitor?
angry
molly:rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Kensho: This problem is to be handled by protocol, not some renegade hopeless mission... You have been founded guilty of treason Hanatsu... How do you plee?
Hanatsu: Guilty and proud of it...
Kensho: Fool
Ciel: Then how would you have fixed it?
angry
molly and zandra:yeah!
Kensho: By killing the one who caused it all... Mr. Kuratchi, as much of a patriot as you are... you must die...
Oz: we won't let that happen.
Jemuzu: Alright... Kensho... Here's your chance!
Kensho: *draws a blade* How convenient...
Ciel: Jemuzu?
Jemuzu: I've got this... *pulls out a switch blade*
Ciel: *nods*
Kensho swings his blade at Jemuzu, who does a split and gashes the back of Kensho's leg. Kensho quickly turns around and swings down at Jemuzu who teleports into mid air and does a back flip kick off Kensho's head.
at the Nightray mansion:
Lotti, Fang, Doug and Jack get to the Nightray mansion and go in without being seen. they find Vincent's office and go inside.
Vincent: You're late Lotti.
Kensho picks himself back up and throws the blade to the ground. He puts on a purple glove.
Kensho: You're already too late Jemuzu *opens a portal and Jemuzu grabs him as he goes through.*
The portal closes and they're both gone.
Lotti: Where is Echo?
Echo: *walks over to Lotti* Echo is right here......
Lotti: *grins* Then leave. Free Zwei.
Echo: *nods* Hai......
Jemuzu and Kensho both stand up...
Kensho: Damn you...
Jemuzu: Yeah... F*ck you. (throws his switchblade right through Kensho's throat.) Now... where am I exactly?
Echo falls to the floor as tears form in her eyes. she appears in a big white room with a red curtain behind her. behind the curtain is Zwei. Zwei grins and walks from behind the curtain and past Echo
Zwei: Useless little girl....No...You are only an echo of noise.
Zwei appears in Echo's place in the Nightray mansion wearing the Baskervilles cloak.
Vincent; Welcome back, Zwei.
hmmm
molly:*quickly turns to star* mom can you
star:*nods* first i have to find out when and where there thay are *closes her eyes*
molly:i foreget what it's called but celube uses it to get ready to travel threw time