the random anime rp forums Random Anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the random anime rp forums 7755 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4351-4400 of 7755

over a year ago izbia150 said…
Maria: Of course it isn't. No biker gang could compare.
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu: Biker mice from mars...(Sylvia smacks Arekkusu upside the head) Ow!!! I liked that cartoon! What!?!
(gonna hit the hay, ttyl . 'night)
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
sad
ica: i think a.k might be stuck in this funny box
Alice: That's like with Jemuzu....
(I gtg to bed, night)
meh
ica:*puzzled look* hu
Alice: The same thing happened with Jemuzu when he was Satan. He spoke to us through a record player.
over a year ago xellin said…
Encasing himself in a shimmering magic sphere, Aether hurls the pouch against a wall, snapping his fingers turning the coin to silver dust. As the dust mixes with the salt and water it creates a large reverberating sonic boom which echos for several minutes before subsiding.
over a year ago narlyvamp1234 said…
Holo: are you even sure they are angels? maybe they could be... other Dark Angels, like Yakusoku. come to think of it... i haven't seen Lily around here in a while.
Scorpion: I haven't seen any of them yet so I don't know.
Arekkusu: Well, regardless, we'd better get to Jemuzu before they do.
Eddie: Wait! I wanna help.
(I gtg)
Holo: (to Eddie) i think it's only fair that you get to help since you are Yakusoku's best friend.
Eddie: Um... there's just um... one problem.
smile
molly:*nods* i can help to cos i can fly faster then a jet

ica:is there any thing we can get him out of there *looks like she is about to cry again*
Oz: I don't think he's actually in it. He's just speaking through it maybe?
(i'm back. i had to go to karate....I have f*cking leg problems and my mom still makes me go >.>)
last edited over a year ago
sad
ica:what did you all do when this happened to jemuzu

molly:*turns into moltres*
Oz: Nothing really. If I remember correctly he came back by himself.
sad
ica:in that case i'm staying right here and not do anything till he reterns *turns into articuno and lies beside the record player and in psy* i'm not going to move from this spot till he comes back i'm not going to even eat
standing up and dusting himself off, Aether phases out of material existence briefly and rematerialises near the hole.
Sebastian: Do what you wish. But know that we will not take it upon ourselves to help you like you seem to want us to.
sad
ica:*on psy* i'm not asking for you to help me i'm asking for you to help a.k cos i thot you guys was his friends *tears roll down her face* i didn't want anything to happen to a.k and now look and you all don't seem to care and your expecting me to as well and i hate to bust your bubble but that will never happen cos i love him to much so you all can like it or lump it
Aether, muttering a small incantation, opens a deep blue portal and steps inside of it.

a dark green portal opens above Oz and Aether falls out, landing on Oz..
Sebastian: (To Ica) *chuckles* You really don't understand. We have been his friends longer then you have known him, so you have no right to jugde. and I never said we would never try to help him. I'm just saying that if you choose not to eat and end up dying that will be your own fault.
Oz: Ow!! What was thaaaat!?
Alice: *laughs* Hahaha!! You stupid manservant!
Aether stands up, dusting himself off, and picks up his staff.
Aether: i really need to fine-tune that dimensional transport spell.... (to oz)sorry for landing on you kid.
Oz: *gets up* It's fine.....
Alice: Oz! Go get my meat!
Oz: Whyyy?
Alice: I'm hungry! Now manservant!
Oz: Fine...*walks inside*
Alice: Now (To Aether) Who are you?
angry
ica:*in psy* that wount kill me you know my weakness the only thing that can kill me is if something to my wings *puts her head down and closes her eyes* now if your not going to help a.k
Sebastian: *sighs* I just said I would try and help Arekkusu K. You are being no help though.
Holo: (to Eddie) what problem is that?
bowing to Alice,
Aether: my name is Aether, i'm a traveling mage, and may i know your name?
Alice: Alice The Blood Stained Black Rabbit. I'm a chain and the new Will Of Abyss.
Aether: who was that boy i landed on? you called him manservant so i'm guessing he's some sort of slave?
Alice: His name is Oz Vessalius, He's the heir to the Vessalius Dukedom, I call him manservant because he is my contractor.
Eddie: Um... I'm not really um good...um... at fighting.

The record player starts to play Yakusoku's song.

Arekkusu: (to Ciel) What the hell's a mage?
Holo: i'm sure you will be... Yakusoku is in a life or death situation right now. find your inner strength and use it for him...

(my throat hurts! i have been practicing the scream/growl Andy (yakusoku) does for an hour!)
Ciel: Someone who uses magic I believe....I'm not sure.
Maria: (To Eddie) I can help you learn how to use a sword.
(Lol that sucks XD But at least it's for a good cause like Andy sixx)
a bright orange portal opens above Aether and a blue haired girl falls out, who Aether catches, followed by a large sword which falls to the ground creating a rather loud noise
a bright orange portal opens above Aether and a blue haired girl falls out, who Aether catches, follo
(@xellin So you found a way to change her hair color?)
Alice: Thats a pretty big sword.
(lol, nice! I've done the same thing with Disturbed- The Sickness's intro XD Ooh WA AH AH AH!!!)

Eddie: How, you guys said these dudes are angels! What kind of chance do I really stand...
Maria: (To Eddie) Well, I'm human, but I've fought against god with these guys and lived.
(Nice vid)
Holo: we don't know what they are... they might be angels, demons, anything! inner strength always works for me! but i do have a wolf form... hmm, maybe that's the solution...

(i still can't do that... but me and my friend have tried that too. it's harder than it sounds...)
Eddie: How would I be able how to learn how to swing a sword in time? and what solution?
Arekkusu: How bout a street solution. (hands Eddie a baseball bat)
Eddie:(takes the bat) I was a pretty good DH.
Arekkusu: But you could never hit my sinker.
Eddie grins
(no kidding XD but it's how I developed Dakuaisu's voice)
(I've tried singing Cassis by The GazettE before but there aren't any weird voices I need to do so it's a lot easier.....But still XD Now i sing it randomly when i'm bored.....)
Holo: *looks at the butterfly in her hand and smiles* anyone got a jar?
Oz walks past Holo and hands her a jar then walks to Alice and gives her a piece of chicken which Alice eats happily.
Holo: thanks... *puts butterfly in the jar* what should i name you...?
Sylvia: Name a butterfly?
Holo: yes... it's like naming a cat or dog. this butterfly likes me, and i want to give it a proper name!
(@izbia150 yeah, i used gimp, it took a while though)
Aether, reciting a small incantation, summons a hammock and places the girl in it, then picks up the sword, struggling to lift it and places it carefully next to the hammock.

Aether: there's something strange about this girl, i feel like i've seen her before but i can't recall where.
Alice: The same thing has happened to me countless times, but thats probably because I lost all my memories.
Ciel: *smiles* (To Holo) Yeah, that makes sense.
(Cool)
Aether: maybe if i think a bit it will come to me but i'm more concerned with this sword, its unusually heavy, even for its size. It seems like it could be enchanted but i didn't sense any sort of magic aura emanating from it, which concerns me greatly, especially with these glowing patterns on the sides.