Gotta love IMDb!
So, seeing as how this spot doesn't have an article, I decided to write one. A few quotes from the movie!
1. Dave Stutler: I'm afraid of flying on planes!
Balthazar Blake: Well, today's your lucky day 'cause I brought an eagle.
2. Balthazar Blake: Dave! You should run.
3. [creature smashes his car. Balthazar stares at it in disbelief]
Balthazar Blake: That's my car.
4. Dave Stutler:
[holding pointy shoes Balthazar just gave him]
Dave Stutler: These are old man shoes.
Balthazar Blake: [shows Balthazar wearing the same shoes] Excuse me?
Dave Stutler: I love them... A lot.
5. Balthazar Blake: You're a bad liar, Dave. That's good.
6. Balthazar Blake: I have been searching all over the world for you. You're going to be a force for good and a very important sorcerer. But for now, you're my apprentice
Dave Stutler: [stunned] I'm a what?
7. Balthazar Blake: Keep it subtle. Civilians must not know that magic still exists. That could make things complicated.
Dave Stutler: Alright, Mr. Pointy Hat.
8. Dave Stutler: [as Dave and Becky are flying on the eagle] I think I should tell you, I'm not sure how to land this thing.
9. Dave Stutler: [singing] I got a date with a girl cause I'm... awesome!
10. Dave Stutler: These coils are my life. Two years I'm down here working with them and they're making their own music and it was lost on me and I was never able to appreciate it, until I met you. And I heard you talking about music on your radio show...
Dave Stutler: I'm sappy.
11. Balthazar Blake: [In Cantonese] Your hair is beautiful.
Maxim Horvath: [as a old Chinese lady] Oh. You speak Mandarin?
Balthazar Blake: Ahh.
[threw Horvath in disguise at the door with a spell]
Balthazar Blake: That was Cantonese, Horvath. The Grimhold, where is it?
Maxim Horvath: An old associate of mine speaks inpeccable Cantonese. He lived about 200 years ago. You know him, Sun Lok. Course you do. You locked him inside the Grimhold.
[showed Sun Lok's opened Grimhold]
Maxim Horvath: Oops. Opened it.
Dave Stutler: Are you insane?
[Balthazar thinks, then holds up his fingers an inch apart]
Dave Stutler: Little bit. Okay.
Maxim Horvath: [waving hand] You do not need to see our faculty ID's.
NYU Clerk: I do not need to see your faculty ID.
Drake Stone: [waving hand and imitating Star Wars] These are not the droids you are looking for.
I'll try to add more later^^