Advertisement

answer this question

The Vampire Diaries Question

Who wants Stefan and Elena to be together????

 ilovedancing13 posted over a year ago
next question »

The Vampire Diaries Answers

bdavis98 said:
how about NOBODY
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
*
How bout me?
botchfromhell posted over a year ago
*
hpw about NOT ME AND THE MAJORETY OF TVD FANS
bdavis98 posted over a year ago
DELENA5112 said:
NOT ME!!!
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
botchfromhell said:
ME!
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
twilighter4evr said:
Stelena Forever ♥
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
delenaluv said:
about 20% of the people that watch the show. i'm with the other 80% that r delena all the way!!!!!
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
*
i agree
suhairaq posted over a year ago
*
rude!
-aliceCullen13- posted over a year ago
corneliagirl101 said:
Not me. I liked Stelena. It was simple, it was filled with love and devotion. But things have changed, they have changed. And I don't think the year long romance, the first love, of Stelena will outlast the true love story i have come to believe in in Delena. Love isn't simple or quick, it takes time. Slow burning, with setbacks. Friendships and passion. Change and Acceptance. That for me is Delena.
I also believe although Stefan always loved her and gave up a lot for her. His actions after being released from Klaus, going for revenge, wickery bridge etc, were very selfish. As was his 'i won't turn it back on, because all i feel is pain.' act. Damon turned it back on for Stefan and elena, but Stefan won't?

Anyway. I liked Stelena. I love Stefan as an individual and hope he finds his way again. But i don't believe in Elena and Stefan being the love story of the series, the true love story. But that is my opinion.
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
*
THAT'S A REALLY GREAT RESPONSE!!!!
natatata98 posted over a year ago
anchyrobert said:
me... :))))))))))
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
Lackson4ever85 said:
Not me:D want Stefan/Katherine:D
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
SpuffyDelena said:
Like .02% of the fanbase.
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
Sora7395 said:
Not me :/
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
Anaboo said:
i do u never no they might be a good couple
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
CassieAdamLove said:
Me Me Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STELENA LOVE !!!!!!!!!!
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
ded99 said:
Meeeeeeee
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
*
Me <33
nicole_23 posted over a year ago
faithalia said:
ME!!! ;D I AM TEAM STELENA ALL THE WAYY!! <3 <3 <3
select as best answer
ME!!! ;D I AM TEAM STELENA ALL THE WAYY!! <3 <3 <3
posted over a year ago 
-aliceCullen13- said:
I don't want them to be together NOW. They need time. I wish Stefan could show that he cares about Elena and let Damon help him to control yourself, but it's too early to for both of them to be togheter again.
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
Vampire200 said:
I really do but I was woudering when is elana going to be a Vampire it would be much easier to so Stefan wouldn't have to hesataie
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
rebeldexhilda said:
ALLLL....<3 I love them together....they must end up together...<3
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
Kackahaluzova said:
I don't but everyone can have their opinion ;)
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
Delenafan2 said:
I don't. At first they had an innocent love, but things have changed and they have changed. They kind of grew apart and her chemistry with Damon has grown tremendously. She and Damon seem more in sync with each other. They seem to understand each other better and can guess what the other one is thinking or feeling. That, to me, speaks more volume.
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
JasperHale11 said:
Me!
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
next question »