So I was going through pictures on google images and found these pictures with confessions of what has happened on the show. I have to say I agree with some but others I really do not agree with. So I will start off with ten confessions I have found and if this article goes well I might do it more often; but remember these are my opinions on these confessions. Also if you lose or gain respect for my opinions go ahead it won't bother me since everyone is allowed to have their own opinions. *NOTE this is my own opinion so please do not report me if you do not like my opinions and you do have to read the article if you don't want to. Also I do not attend to offend any one but if I do by accident I am sorry for that; but like I have said before these are MY OPINIONS. Thank you. Also the pictures are at the bottom of this article.
1. This was one of the ones I have to say I agree with. The reason is arguments and fighting do not make a relationship; those two items lead more towards a break up than a relationship.
2. I mean who doesn't miss Tecna's old accent that in a way sound British and fit her since she is the brains of the group. Also with the old voices no matter which dub they all sounded different and with Nick the voices just sound plan and don't fit their personalities. Now smart, shy, tomboy, sporty, outgoing, and the leader all almost sound identical in their tones.
3. Okay I have to admit Bloom is a Mary-sue and is my least favorite character; but I am not going to hate on her because she is a part of the WInx whether we like the attention hog or not also know as little miss perfect.
4. This is one thing the show really messed up on, Musa is a way better singer than Bloom. Also just because Bloom may be the lead, doesn't mean she has to over shine her friends in their strongest areas just to be a star. What's next Bloom picks up gardening, swimming, shopping or inventing things.
5. I think this would be cool since they are the voices of the Winx and most look like the character they voice naturally. The only issue is they would have to find other people to play the guys since most of the guys are at least 10 to 20 years older than the girl who voices their characters girlfriend.
6. Not really. They have different outfits, eye, colors and hairstyles. Sure they look more alike in 3D than 2D; but I never really like the 3D look to begin with. It was decent in the first movie; but in the second movie Flora looks like she dyed her hair blonde and Layla/Aisha's skin turned a lighter as if by magic.
7. At first I would have not noticed it; but once I read this one I realized it. My first impression was their hair colored changed to match a color in their sirenix outfit; yet in a way this makes more sense, since the show made it seem like Krystal was taking Helia away from Flora; but Krystal did nothing wrong. Helia did he introduced Flora as his FRIEND not his GIRLFRIEND. So people who don't like Krystal because of this build a bridge and get over it or blame Helia.
8. I disagree with this one so much. It made me furious when I first read it. I would have preferred if none of the main characters died; but Musa and Riven show little kids that not every relationship is smooth sailing. Also I think they are such a cute couple and maybe a slightly better influence. The reason is imagine if the only relationships you saw were smooth sailing and then you have a rough relationship that didn't go so well. I would be mad at the show because all the relationships were picture perfect and yours wasn't, you would blame yourself for it and a downward spiral effect might happen. I would rather have even though I don't have Nabu die than get rid of the only not so perfect couple. But that is just my opinion so, hate if you want but it won't offend me since it's my opinion.
9. Thank goodness for more people agreeing with this. The fringe look makes his blend in an not like the sweet, sensitive, artist he is. Where the ponytail fit his personality, made him look cute in my opinion; but I like guys with ponytails and male cheerleaders but that's just me. We all have our likes and dislikes but the long ponytail made Helia Helia and the fringe looks similar to Rapunzel's hair after it gets cut by glass so this just made me turn to my second favorite specialist Riven. I will always love Helia; but a little less now with the fringe hair.
10. True, the first three seasons were the best. I would have actually been fine if they stopped with that; but then I would have one of my favorite girl characters Roxy. Roxy was really the only good thing to come out of season 4. Plus just using the ship to see your girlfriend is like saying I could be out saying the world right now; but I think I'll waist my time seeing my girlfriend. Sure it's great to see and spend time with your loved one; but just sad when you still have an enemy to defeat that is causing havoc on the ENTIRE Magic Dimension.
So this just what I have to say about the pictures below; but if you don't like my opinions or don't agree with one please don't put rude comments below. I respect your opinion but I don't want anyone to get reported, removed or suspended because someone felt offended by a comment even if wasn't aimed at that person. So please let's try to keep the hate off this page.