Advertisement

Titlewave Transformers Rp

TitleWave posted on Jul 18, 2011 at 01:01AM
Here you can make your own transformer or else rp as your favourite trasnformer.

Autobots:

Trailbreacker silver mustang.(titlewave)
Dirt Duster outback rally car.(TDI_FAN_SKIDZ)
Optimus Prime blue peterbuilt truck with red flames.(the leader of *the leader of the autobots* (monkey0502)
Bumblebee yellow camero (Rennerocks)
Violet purple porsche with black and the end.(rennerocks)
Starblaster silver toyta with black star on side.(nicki-was-here)

Decpticons:
Blackstorm black ford focus 2011. (titlewave)

Minibots:

Humans:
Kelly 18 years old.(monkey0502)
Duston 17 years old.(titlewave)
Christina (chris) 16 years old.(Rennerocks)
Nikki 17 years old. (nicki-was-here)

Dinobots:
last edited on Jul 23, 2011 at 04:53AM
save

Titlewave 71 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-71 of 71

over a year ago Rennerocks said…
*Holds on tight**looks in her reear view mirror again and sees Blackstorm on the other end of the street* He's on the other end of the street just letting you know.
- Chris
over a year ago monkey0502 said…
Violet, drive. *looks at Chris* He's going to notice. I didn't cover up the autobot symbol too well...
- Kelly
*drives quickly*
- Violet

*looks back at Kelly* It's all right. I'm sure we can get out of here before he notices the autobot sign
- Chris
error
*sees another deception get infront of them before Violet**grabs the wheel and jerks it right**steps on the gas* *breathing heavy* oh my gosh... *blows hair out of her face and smiles sheepishly*
-Kelly
Name:Starscream
side:Decpticon
Colour:gray with cybertron symbols all over.
Aircraft:Jet
Other:He's a bit of a whimp. He wants to be the leader of the decpticons, he has tried and failed many times to kill Megatron.
*flies over head and cackles*Looks like I found a autobot and two tiny humans *swoops down towards violet*
- Starscream

Oh great more decpticons! hold on *drives faster down the road**avoids cars in the street*
- Violet

Umm Violet I don't think we can out run a jet...
-Chris
Well damn. *sighs* I got nothing in my purse that can stop a jet.. I might have something that might destract him though.... *looks in her purse* ah ha *looks at it* ummm I don't see how even an army guy can work this *presses a big red button**wings pop out and a blinking light blinks* ah ha *throws it out of the car and it flys into the air* well hopefully that will do something...
- Kelly
Name: Jet Mason
Race: human
Bio: she doesn't know which side she's on. Both sides try to persuade her to join their side all the time because she knows valuable info. She always ends up doing a stupid stunt to get away from answering (ex. She was taking pics of a flooded area below the bridge she was on. A transformer rolled up, she didn't get to see the symbol. She jumped into the water below to avoid even talking to it.) Decpticons threaten to kill her, and Autobots tell her that they save the world.
Other: she's pretty good at persuading other people to do things. She carries a knife with her everywhere. She very rarely wears makeup and never carries a purse around. She found out the info from a dear friend, who is now dead. No pic, srry.
last edited over a year ago
*looks at Kelly* What was that thing?
- Chris

*cackles and shots at Violet*
- Starscream

*sworves out of the way of the shots fired at her*
- Violet
Don't ask cause I dont know... all I know is it's not a bomb *the thing blows up infront of starscream* I stand corrected.
- Kelly

*eating lunch* *sees violet shoot by* *runs outside right when starscream shoots by* Well, this is going to be a good day *gets in her car and speeds after them*
- Jet
over a year ago Nicki-was-here said…
Name:Sideswipe
Side:autobot
Colour:silver
Aircraft or vehicle: silver corvette
last edited over a year ago
Name:Sideswipe<br />
Side:autobot<br />
Colour:silver<br />
Aircraft or vehicle: silver corvette<br /
over a year ago Nicki-was-here said…
*in car forum uses radio control to contact Starblaster*Starblaster, come in it's me Sideswipe. There has been a sighting of starscream who is in persuit of Violet
-Sideswipe

Rodger I'll do what I can *pulles out of Nicki's driveway and drives towards where violet and starscream are*
-Starblaster
Oh great he- *Sees the shining autobot symbol* never mind, we have the back up.
- Kelly

Ok lets see what this car can do. *Quickly paralell parks* *Gets on the hood of the car* Hey! Decptacreep! Over here! *waves hands franticly*
- Jet

*Sees jet* *Yells* Why are you helping? I thought you were on the other side!
- Kelly

*Rolls eyes* Consider this a distraction! And no, I'm on neither side, I choose who I will help at the time. Your lucky I'm in a good mood this time!
- Jet
*sees Jet and stops chasing violet* Pathetic human
- Starscream

(Sorry for the horrible reply, I'm trying to finish a drawing thats why its soo short)
Pathetic human? Maybe you should rethink that. *throws a bomb at Starscream*
- Jet

Who knew the girl had bombs on her...
- Kelly
Error
Error...
*bombs hit him* Ack!*flies away* I'LL BE BACK!!!!!
- Starscream
*Laughs*
- Jet
(I'm changing Violet's name to her normal name; Stormchaiser, kay?)

Hopefully that'll keep him away for awhile
- Stormchaiser