Okay, I was getting sick of watching my list doing nothing, even though I've only come up with another 15. So hopefully we'll get enough amazing TZ moments to put in Part 5! Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this part! :D
71. She knows him better than he knows himself.
Lost and Found! Perhaps that's why she liked Carson so much? XD
72. She finds "certain older men" attractive.
Well, actually I think she meant "a certain older MAN".
73. He promised.
Even though he didn't turn up in the end, it wasn't his fault. You know, people don't know what will happen in the future, and when he was asked to do something, he did it. At least he cared enough to actually say it because he did mean it.
74. After everything that's happened, they're stronger than ever.
"Bottom line...is the couples that are truly right for each other wade through the same crap as everybody else, but, the big difference is, they don't let it take 'em down.
75. They're so in sync.
I love in Worst Nightmare, McGee goes through them and they separate but immediately go back to their previous position, just because they want to be close.
76. He didn't want her to forget who she was.
He realised that no matter how much he said that who she was wouldn't survive in a relationship, he realised that he actually missed that badass side of her, because that's what made him fall for her in the first place.
77. He thinks she smells nice.
You could tell that while he was smelling her, he was imagining her in Miami, "dancing to the rhythm of the night", as it were.
78. He thinks she's priceless.
I actually have no words for this.
79. He's glad someone out there can make her smile.
The way he said, made it sound that like HE was the one making her smile. He makes her laugh too.
80. She's a walking Israeli love machine.
He's the only one who can see her pheronomes. xD
81. She looked for him when the bomb exploded.
She looked so frantic, she was so scared. She just wanted to save him.
82. He thought she was sexual back then.
She still is, but it's less apparent now and you know why? Because back then it was lust, now it's love.
83. He rolled on top of her to shield her from the bomb.
I, again, have no words and I don't think I need any, to be perfectly honest.
84. She knows that he knows when she's lying.
Tony: You okay?
She didn't even make eye contact, because she knows that if she did, he could tell that she was broken inside.
85. He was jealous of his own father.
"Watch the hands."
Awww, my poor baby. Tony, I know she said she finds certain older men attractive, but I don't think she meant that much older. xD
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS LATEST PART AND HOPEFULLY I'LL BE ABLE TO FINISH SOON! :D