Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2200 of 5950

over a year ago tivalover333 said…
^ I agree with you, but I thought the whole "who is Ms Right" conversation was awesome. He totally described Ziva! And when Ziva made that movie reference, just for him!
< Same.
v Do you think that Ziva was jealous of Dana?
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ Yes...that is, until they found out Dana was dying. But then again, the scene wherein she made a movie reference. :D That made me smile. She was totally concerned. And last, but not the least, Tony's description of Ms.Right? Well done, Tony. Well done. Now, if you could only see who's been Ms. Right all along.
< Dropped my brother off at Review classes, about to go fanarting!
V Did you see that hopeful look on Ziva's face when he described Ms. Right?
[I might be reading too much into this, but...:D]
^ Yes! I did! She looked like she wanted him to start saying " Ms Right is an immigrant from Israel, brunette, named Ziva etc"
< Just watched Glee
v Do you think that Ziva looked sad when Tony said that he'd had a 1 night stand?
over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
^ Yes, a little bit, but she didn't show it very much.
< Watching TV
v What did you think of Dana?
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
* I totally saw that look too!

^ Kind of neutral.
< Eating
v Favorite moment of the episode?
last edited over a year ago
heart
^ Favorite part? Uhm...Not Tiva-related, the Jimmy Palmer Autopsy Moment. McAbby, the part where McGee gets jealous (I missed that), and all Tiva moments. Lastly, the ending Gibbs/Tony father-son moment.
< Fanart.
V If the consequences were different (if Dana lived), do you think Tony would've given it a go with her?
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ I think he may have yes.
< Work.
v At the end did you expect Tony to go to Ziva's house or did you expect him to show up at Gibbs' as he did?
^ Ziva's house, but I think that was the Tiva-fan inside of me. The scene with Gibbs was good.
< Updated a fanfiction
v Do you think Tony and Ziva will do like nothing happened in "Obession" and just go on or talk about it in the next episodes, for example "Borderland"?
over a year ago Blue85 said…
^ I think they might talk about it a little bit.
< The usual.
v Since Tony was being obsessive with Dana, do you think Ziva thought that maybe he had fallen back into his old ways?
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ No, I don't think so. I think she could see that something was different with Dana.
< Ill.
v Did you try to be a neutral Tiva fan during "Obsession"?
^ Sort of, but I think she was more shocked and concerned by the fact that his actions were so different. He normally doesn't get obsessed - obsession, believe it or not, is a form of commitment.
^^ I've been trying to do that during every episode. I've been failing. But I realized how much of a Ziva fan I was this episode, compared to tiva. (Although they are really close in importance) The negative progress, if you want to call it that, with Tiva bothered me less than the fact that Ziva was acting more normally pleased me.
< Studying for exams
v Do you think that Borderland will have more or less Tiva than this one?
heart
^ Dani - In a way yeah.. but being a diehard Tiva fan that was quite hard to pull off.
^^ Jenn - Mm... perhaps less mostly because of the whole Abby/Mexico thing going on.
< Work.
v Were you surprised when Ziva showed up at Dana's house & made that movie reference?
sick
^ I'm seeing a lot of Gibbs and McAbby next episode, so I don't think so, but who knows, we've only seen the promo.
< Ill, might go to bed.
v Did you like the face that McGee pulled when Alejandro kissed Abby's hand?
^ No. In the promo, I thought it was Ziva in the background. The movie reference, however - very unexpected. Beat him with his own game.
^^Dannii's: Yes :)
< Studying
v Did you expect for Ziva or Gibbs to pop up when Tony and Dana were talking by the river?
heart
^ I totally expected one of them to show up. Can't always be right though.
< Work.
v Were you surprised when Dana said whoever killed her & then lifted her sleeve?
** It upset me that in the next scene he made one too, and her face was like "Oh now you wanna talk about films!"

^ Nope, not really.
^ Jenna's: I knew she was dying before I watched it, but I didn't know it was from that, so yeah.
< Same.
v Did you like the Ducky/Jimmy moment?
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
heart
^ Yes. It kind of confused me as to why Ducky was so upset, though.

< Homework.

v Who do you think gives bigger hints that they like the other? Tony or Ziva?
^ Honestly not sure. Their hints tend to just confuse the other even more.
< Reading Chris Willman's review of Obsession.
V Do you think Ziva had been rude towards Tony in Obsession?
^ Not really.
< Youtube Tiva
v What would you do if Michael Weatherly or Cote de Pablo walked past you in the street?
heart
^ I think her worry could have been a confused with rudeness. I think she was just trying to "snap him out of his headspace" and get him to understand he was becoming to emotionally involved in the case.
< Work.
v Do you want to see Ziva bring Dana up in some way in the next episode or do you just want that bit of storyline dropped?
^ I think it would be good if she mentioned Dana.
< Just finished re-re-re-watching Season 6. Ugh. Rivkin-overdose :(
v Do you ever cry when you watch really sad episodes of NCIS?
^^ I want her to bring it up in anyway possible, just to prove that they're not in some sort of a bipolar relationship. 'Cause, seriously. They avoid too much stuff.
^ I try not to cry.
< Ha.
V Are you annoyed that they act like asses to each other? [Not just Obsession, but season 7 in general.]
^ Yes, but maybe they're just too hurt after all what happened, to let each other close to oneself.
< Mika - Kickass
v Who do you think will admit their feelings for each other first: McAbby or Tiva?
over a year ago smileandnod said…
^ McAbby. It's a less divisive 'ship and they've already had a relationship once.

< work has drug on and on today!

v Who has done the most damage to the Tiva relationship?
heart
^ Depends whose perspective you are looking at the situation from. But I suppose if I had to choose I'd say Tony because he fell in love with Jeanne, his previous one night stands, killing *him*, etc. But I feel like him going around the world to risk his life to get vengenance for Ziva not even thinking she was alive made it all worth while.
< Work. @ Lauren- I agree this day is dragging! 1 more hour to go!
v Why do you think Tony went on a date with Brenda?
^ Maybe he spoke to his counsellor suggested it because he wants Tony to be more social to get over Ziva? STUPID COUNSELLOR. OMG, I just totally hated on a fictional counsellor! XD
< Facebook, about to have a bath. Tomorrow better go quick, I want to party on Saturday! XD
v Are you sick of this merry go round of "One week Ziva's dropping hints, the next it's Tony"?
^ YES! Very much yes!
< Studying
v Do you think Ziva was more herself in this episode?
heart
^ Yup.

< OMG...this heat is KILLING me...0_o

v Which of us would you think is the most studious?
^ Knowing myself, I'd say me. ;)
< Studying.
v Do you like the cold or the heat?
heart
^ Heat....definitely. (Although sometimes it just gets freakishly warm..)

< Going to a movie with my friends soon.

v Would you like to see an episode of Tony in one of his "counseling" meetings?
heart
**Haha... Dani I love that.. "I totally just hated on a fictional counselor!" That was great & literally made me lol.

^ Mmm... yes if they did it right then yes it could make for a very good episode.
< NCIS.
v Do you think that either of them have ever written a letter to each other?
heart
^ Yes. The letters never get sent, perhaps. Who knows what's written in it?
< Haaaaaaaaaa.
V Do you think Tony knows who really is His Ms. Right, he just doesn't want to admit it?
^ Mmhm. I think he has and he doesn't want to admit it just yet because even though he's matured a lot recently, he's still having some commitment issues and by admitting it, he might think that it would somehow force him into taking the next step which he may not be ready for just yet. And that might scare him.

< Looking for pictures and listening to music.
v What do you think Gibbs was thinking when Ziva came to him about her concern for Tony during Obsession?
^ I think he might have thought that Ziva was a bit jealous, but he was also probably worried about Tony.
< Just started watching Kill Ari! I'm probably gonna cry when Ziva shoots Ari. :(
v Do you ever wonder what would have happened if *he* had gone back to Tel Aviv, and Tony had arrived at Ziva's apartment when Ziva had been home?
heart
^ Yeah. I always wondered that, what could've been if everything turned out differently. Maybe, if Ziva was the one who had been home, they would've talked, she would've explained stuff and no shiz would've occurred.
< Playing the piano.
V How much longer are you going to hold out for Tiva?

* I'm going to keep the faith until the series ends.
^ For ever and ever. Besides the obvious reason why, I know that as soon as I stop wishing it to happen and caring, they'll get together.
< FB
v Do you watch NCIS:LA, and if you do, is it good?
heart
^ I've watched like 2 or 3 episodes of it. The 2 with Abby guest starring & the one where Dom went missing. Other than that I haven't watched it. It's definetely no where near as good as NCIS. They don't have the connection that the original cast has.
< Work a half a day then my mommy will be here to visit. But headache =[
v Would you like to see a flashback to when they first met?
^ Yes, that would be really cool.
< Watching 30-seconds promo for "Borderland" and promo-pics for "Rule Fifty-one".
v What do you think about the photo from "Obsession" of Tony's computer on the website (can't remember the name), where the picture from Ziva in Paris was able to be seen?
heart
^^ Of course. Depending on the situation.
^ Well, I wondered what Brenda thought if ever she saw the picture of Ziva.
< Fanfiction.
V Do you think Brenda asked Tony who the girl in The Picture is?

Have you read any post-Obsession angst fics?
**Glad I made you laugh, Jenna! :)

^ Probably not, she probably didn't even go on his profile until she stated that they were in "committed relationship". Pfft. And no I haven't. :)
< Just got in from school, might have my salad soon :)
v Best Tiva video you've seen recently?
^ The one made by ScandalousKatty007.
< Ehhhh.
V --------[blank]
^ THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!
< Lunch.
v When Tony was at Dana's place and Ziva walked in from the shadows, were you expecting it to be her or did you think Dana was going to show up? Or someone else entirely?
^ I thought it would be Dana.
< Eating cookies
v Are you a TV junkie with a lot of different shows or do you just watch a few shows?
^ TV Junkie and PROUD! XD
< Fanarting :)
v Did you see Ziva's fingers curl when she said "She's not going to walk through that door and into your life!"?
** Same here, TV junkie 4ever, =D

^ Yes! It was like she thought: "She's not just going to walk through that door and into your life! like I did.
< Bored
v Do your friends sometimes call you crazy, because you're so much into Tiva/NCIS?
^ ALL. THE. TIME.
< Same as before.
v Do you have any rituals or anything that you have to do before you make fan art or write fanfics?
^ I listen to music, the lyrics are inspiring and I love music.
< Same as before
v Do you watch teen-drama-shows? (90210, Gossip Girl...)
** Same, Michi, same. :D

^ Not really my type of shows tbh. I prefer crime dramas, as you can tell. :D
< Same as before.
v Have you ever had a dream where you've fallen from a great height?
^ Pretty often. Sometimes I drive with a car and off a cliff or I jump out of a airplane... My dreams are weird, lol.
< Fanarting
v Do you dream about Tiva or NCIS?
^ Yes, frequently actually. XD
< Videos.
v Any plans for the weekend?
^ My best friend's birthday party tomorrow
< Bored
v Same question: Any plans for the weekend?
laugh
** It's my best friends birthday party tomorrow too! How freaky is that?! XD

^ I guess that answers your question. XD
< Music.
v What song do you want played at your wedding, if you thought about it?
big smile
^ ........IDK.

< My brother's coming from college today!

v .....drawing a blank....0_o
^ Hehe, nobody knows what questions to ask! XD
< Watching Ashes to Ashes.
v Moment that you were most proud of Tony?
heart
^ .....*drawing a blank again* I am so out of it today. =P

I guess it could be when he was able to tell Jeanne what she needed to hear because he then really grew up, in a way.

< I'm so tired...

v Have you ever accidentally caused/almost caused a forum game to end?

I have multiple times with the kiss slap hug game. XD
^ I don't think so.
< Same as before.
v Didn't you love it in "Internal Affairs", when Tony attacked Kort, then Ziva came striding up beside him?
zzz
^ Yes! It was so adorable!

< Same.

v Who do you think Tony hates more: Sachs or Kort?
^ Yes. I also liked how just her presence caused Kort to reconsider. . .he knew she was strong!
^Janie's: Kort
< Watching the weeks glee
v Did it make you sad when Tony said "David" instead of Ziva in Obsession when they were talking in the bullpen? (It made me sad; I don't know if you know the specific moment I mean but when he said it, it was so dismissive and distant)
heart
^ Yes, absolutely. But he's called her other names, so I'm not sure it's that dismissive.

< ...

v What episode this season-besides the obvious ones such as ToC/Jetlag-do you think was the best Tiva episode?
^ Yeah, I know the exact moment you mean. It didn't at the time, but now that you mention it.....
^ Endgame and Jack Knife.
< Same.
v Are you clumsy?
heart
^ Yea, I'm a spaz. XD

< Same.

v What episode this season-besides the obvious ones such as ToC/Jetlag-do you think was the best Tiva episode?
^ Endgame and Jack Knife.
< Same.
V Do you like jazz music?
heart
^ Yes. It seems very calming. XD

< Same.

v Worst Tiva episode this season?
^ Guilty Pleasure.
< Music.
v Do you think the whole "Intelligent, independent, successful, professional." line was an endgame clue?
heart
^ Yes. XD

< Same.

v When did Tiva become your OTP, if they are?
^ I think most people know this, but it was in "Model Behaviour", when the guy was PCP and went crazy and Tony came in. It wasn't really a moment, but that was the story on how they became my OTP.
< Watching Mock the Week.
v When posting a video, do you copy the name of the video as well?
heart
^ Yes. The only time I didn't was when I wrote the title of the video but also added "Tiva, Jibbs, and Mcabby", on the NCIS-couples spot (today) so that people would know what couples it was for. Other than that, I just copy the name.

< Same.

v Do you like watching videos that have the "clips" (moving scenes from the show), or do you like the "slideshows" which have music and just pictures? (Hope that made sense...)
XD
^ Definitely clips. Slideshows annoy me. The other I saw a Tiva video with every single graphic from this spot and over ten made by me. They didn't give credit either. Grrr.
< Same as before.
v Perfect wedding?
heart
**LOL same here. Aw, sucks about the graphics thing. =(

^ Being with the person I love of course, and...I don't know. Maybe a nice small wedding outside, or a huge wedding!!! XD

< Same.

v Repeat question: Perfect wedding?
^ Small. Very small, on the beach somewhere sunny, at sunset.
< Same as before.
v Pet peeve?
heart
^ When people make grammar mistakes. I've even corrected myself a few times. 0_o

< Same.

v Favorite NCIS fan-made video that you've seen so far?
^ Family Portrait.
< Pimp my Ride.
v Do you watch reality shows?
big smile
^ Nope. Only once for a class-it was The Hills, and I practically died laughing. I'm not a fan of them-it's "reality shows" but it's not like reality, esp. with cameras shoved in their faces half the time.

< Same.

v What was your favorite show growing up?
^ Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Charmed.
< Little Britain USA.
v Do some "jokes" offend you?
^ No, not really. If I don't think it's funny, it's fine with me. The only ones I think are horrible are the Dead Baby & Princess Diana jokes.

< Same.

v Do you like the Dead Baby &/or Princess Diana jokes?
^ NO. Boys at school used to say them, and let's just say that I got very upset.
< Same.
v Favourirte breed of dog?
big smile
^ I don't really have one. I think that Golden Retrievers are very cute, though.

< Same.

v Do you like reading the news, or does it just depress you?
^ Sometimes.
< Music.
v Any tv shows that make you cringe? Mine is Bottom, the main character scares me so much, ever since I was little.
heart
^ Pretty much every reality tv shows and a few soap operas.

< AOL news.

v Do you like soap operas?
^ Nope, in the UK, they're pretty much the characters shouting at each other and being idiotic.
< Music.
V Have you ever witnessed an accident?
heart
**Haha, same here in the U.S. Dannii. You should see some of the Indian soap operas. HORRIBLE.

^ Yup. It was my friend. She got hit by a car. She's okay though.

< Same.

v How did you find out about fanpop?
^ Trying to find Niles and Daphne icons :)
< Same as before.
v Favourite film series?
heart
^ Harry Potter. I don't really watch that much movies, really.

< Same.

v Favorite book?
^ The Notebook.
< Bedtime. It's been a long day.
V Favourite candy?
^ Twizzlers & all things chocolate.

< Same.

v Do you agree with this mother? (Don't worry, article is only, like, a paragraph)
link
^ No, not really. Sure, books and TV shows can affect children, but it's their personal decision, if they copy it or not.
< Fanarting
v Vampire Diaries vs. Twilight saga: Your favourite?
^ TVD. I used to LOVE Twilight, but I'm over it. XD
< Just woke up late. I've gotta have a shower and then going round my friend's to get ready.
v Do you ever listen to a song, and think about how a Tiva video would to the lyrics?
heart
^ Yes. All The Time.
< Popcorn.
V Have you ever gotten a virus in your hard drive?
^ Yes. This morning I listened to "Kickass" by Mika and they lyrics are: "We're young, we're strong, we're not looking for where we belong..." and I thought: Tiva and searched for the perfect moments for a video in my head. I'm freaky... xD
< Getting dressed
v Do you more ship the outsider couples, which have to find a way to get together or the couples, which are together from the first episode/which are together very soon?
^ Nope.
^ I ship more unofficial couples than I do official couples, so I'm going with outsiders.
< Just got out of the shower. Preparing for the party.
v Do you enjoy reading crime novels?
^ When I was younger I did; now, no.
< Breakfast
v When you read our usernames on here, do you read them as names or read them as what they mean? (I read them, after a while, as names; so when a commercial for Lie to Me came up on my tv, it just looked weird and out of context because it wasn't Dannii's username! Kind of random :p)
^ Same as you, Jenn. XD
< Music, getting ready.
v Do you play any musical instruments?
heart
^ Yes. Guitar and piano.
< Charging my dad's iPod.
V Do you love pizza as much as Tony does? [What's your favorite type of pizza?]
^ I'm not a MASSIVE pizza fan, but I have it occasionally :). My favourite is ham and mushroom, which everybody I know hates. :(
< Same as before.
v Do you like shoe shopping?
^I DESPISE shoe shopping. It is my least favorite (even above bra and swimsuit). I wear a women's 12, mens 10.5, UK 9.y, EUR 44, CM 28.5. That's a really big foot! and to make matters worse, I have wide toes, an average heel, high instep, collapsed arches, and knee and ankle problems. I will shop for ANYTHING before shoes...

< chillaxing

v least favorite item to shop for?
* I love ham and mushroom, Dannii :)

^ Bathing suits. Ugh.
< Relaxing
v Favorite item to shop for?
* I hate shopping for shoes too, Lauren. And clothes too for that matter. Basically anything that I have to try on I hate shopping for. :P I don't know how people can shop all day for clothes and shoes, after an hour I feel like I want to bang my head up against a wall. lol

^ Books, jewelry and music.
< Watching videos.
v Keeping with the shopping theme, have you ever gotten lost while you were shopping? Or lost track of someone else while shopping?
** Yay, Jenn!
* I have foot and ankle problems too, Lauren, but I still love shoes. XD
** Books are my favourite thing to shop for too, Lauren. :D I can NEVER go shopping without getting a book!

^ Oh yeah, all the time. XD
< Relaxing after the party last night. :)
v What is one thing you HAVE to do before you go to bed, otherwise you can't sleep? For me, it's writing. :)
surprise
**I just hate shoe shopping!!! Book shopping, on the other hand..XD

^ Read a book!!!

< Studying.

v What do you think of the

*****SPOILER***************

spoiler about how one character will die & one will be injured?
Do you think that it will be NCIS characters (main) or a recurring, not-that-important character?
^ Recurring, but important. I think it maybe be Franks
< Studying
v *******Continuation of the SPOILER***************

I know that we don't want anybody to die. But which combination of people dying/injured would make you the least sad?
^ Franks & Fornell....I'm sorry, but as long as it's not a main character, I will be happier. (Although Franks & Fornell would be saddening as well, and I doubt that Fornell will be in the finale).
Or Eli. I heard that he would be in the finale.

< Same.

v Is Eli in the finale? I heard that he would be, but I think that would be weird, I mean, they're in Mexico, and all of a sudden they see Eli?!?
^ Very much doubt it. The finale would have TOO many storylines if he did. You wouldn't be able to focus properly on everyone.
< Random shizz.
v Continuing with Eli, when do you think he WILL show up?
^ Possibly in season 8, maybe around the time Ziva gets her citizenship.

< Same.

v Do you think that aside from McAbby, Gibbs, (possibly Vance?), and Franks being in Mexico, that anybody else will be in Mexico?
^ According to rumours, Tony is getting injured so he could be. But who knows until we see it?
< Same as before.
v Favourite perfume?
^ Don't have one.
< Same.
v Do you like the beach?
^ I don't really have one. =)

< Same.

v Any books that you've read that you thought were horrible?
^ Definitely.
< Same
v Favorite movie that came out in 2010 so far?
laugh
^ Um...Avatar. That's the only one I've seen that came out.

< Same.

v Funniest movie you've ever seen?
^ Wild Hogs. at least the first time I saw it! I haven't laughed that hard in forever!

< trying to catch up on TV shows with my roomie

v worst movie you've seen?
^ I hated Napoleon Dynamite. That is NOT the humor for me.
< Still studying. . .
v What are you hoping to happen with Tiva in Borderland? (within reason)
heart
^ Just a few banter moments. I'm pretty sure that they'll just focus on McAbby for that epi.

< Still Studying.

v When did you become a fan of Tiva?
^ After seeing Aliyah, strangely enough.
< Still studying. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
v Have you ever pulled an all-nighter studying?
heart
^ Not particurally to study, but to finish a project in my senior year.
< Relaxing after a wonderful but exhausting weekend with my mom & grandparents.
v Do you have a good memory?
smile
^ Kind of. I retain facts very well, but I can't remember certain parts of my early childhood that other people can.
< Almost done studying
v Are you a big water-drinker?
^ I don't drink as much water as I should, but I'm working on it.
< Watching Army Wives.
v Did you do anything special for your mother for Mother's Day?
^ Umm, my family doesn't celebrate Mother's Day that much, but I had a nice family lunch (and Toblerone!!).
< FlashForward
v Do you ever go watch movies, because Tony has talked about them?
I've been recently watching the James Bond movies! :)
^ I don't go there and watch them because he mentioned them, but I've watched a movie he once talked about by accident.
< One Tree Hill
v Worst episode this season on NCIS?
^ Outlaws and In Laws, IMO. In terms of Tiva moments, definitely Guilty Pleasure.
< Chilling XD
v Ever got a bruise and don't know where you got it?
^ Sometimes, there's one on my knee right know, no idea where I got it.
< Same
v Did/Do you like school?
^ Not atm, no.
< Glee.
v Have you read Wuthering Heights?
^ love that book! I will admit that I had to watch the movie to follow the book, but I loved it once I knew what was going on.

< work.

v do you like candles?
^ I love them.
< Watching Taff
v Do you think copied some old episodes this season, e.g. Dead and Unburied/Double Identity, Obsession/Dead Man Walking...
^ A little bit, they all had different twists though :)
< Doing Part 3 of "100 Reasons That Tony and Ziva are Meant to Be."
v What do you think Tony and Ziva will be doing back in the office, while Gibbs and the rest of the team are in Mexico, if they don't go with them?
** I'm already waiting for part 3, Danii xD

^ 5% Work, 95% personal stuff, I hope it will like this, but I don't know.
< Listening to Emmy Rossum
v Who do you think will be injured in the finale?
^ Ziva or McGee.
< Downloading some programs and listening to music.
v If someone does get injured, do you think it will be a really bad injury where they end up in the hospital for awhile or do you think it'll be something minor?
^ If someone will be injured, I think one person will be really bad injured and someone else only minor.
< Bored
v Do you think we will get some Tiva-scenes in this finale?
heart
^ Quite possible, but I think if we do it will only be small moments because of all the other storylines going on.
< Working from home today.
v Do you think if someone gets seriously injured they will wait until next season to let us know if they are okay?
^ I think yes, it's NCIS, they always let us wait.
< Gossip Girl.
v Reallistically, how many seasons will NCIS get after season 7?
^ At least two, hopefully more
< Relaxing! No more studying!
v Are you excited or nervous for the finale?
over a year ago xxiwuuxx said…

^both,but more excited :)
< packing
v better friendship: Abby/Tony or Ziva/McGee?
** Hope you have fun, wherever you're going, Ewa :)

^ Tony and Abby is favourite NCIS friendship. :)
< My arm hurts, had my HPV injection today :(
v Have you ever just on the beach and watched the sunset?
heart
^ Yes. I love the beach, especially when I'm all alone at night. And watching the sunset makes me feel so calm and at peace with everything. For just one moment I forget all the bad that happens in the world and just feel a complete sense of tranquility. And then a horn blares or a car door slams or a child yells at a younger sibling and I'm back to reality... but it's worth it for that one moment.
< Getting ready to upload some icons.
v If you procrastinate what finally makes you get whatever it is done that needs to be done?
heart
^ Yes, I procrastinate, kinda. I just do my work while procrastinating (if that makes sense).

< ...

v Do you think that they have us all worked up over the finale and it turn out just to be nothing?
heart
^ I'm certainly hoping that's the case.
< NCIS
v Do you think everything is black & white or are there gray spots?
heart
^ I think that there is definitely gray spots.

< Nothing much.

v Abortion: what is your opinion on it?
heart
^ I have always been quite split on this idea. I feel that a woman has the right to choose for herself, however I also feel that babies are blessing & life starts at conception. No clear cut answer for me.
< NCIS & headache =[
v Song you would most like to see in a Tiva video?
^ My Skin by Natalie Merchant, if it hasn't been done already.
< Watching Dancing with the Stars and taking pictures.
v Favorite Tiva article?
* It has, Lauren. That was the first time I heard that song :)
link

^ Officially - I don't know. Amateur Articles on fanpop: Dannii's 100 reasons are awesome!
< Reading
v Favorite Tiva video right now?
^ I can't choose :)
< Fanfics
v Do you like Gibbs' character?
heart
^ I love Gibbs! He's a silver haired fox, a genius mute of sorts and is totally amazing!
< Work, headache & sore throat =[
v Do you ever find anti-tiva videos on youtube or elsewhere?
^ I haven't found a video, only anti-tiva articles or forum posts on several sites.
< Listening to Matt Nathanson
v Favourite singer/band at the moment?
heart
^ I haven't had a favorite singer or band in years... I only go on individual songs, I rarely even pay attention to who sings it unless I'm looking for it online. Here are a few of my faves though: Adam Lambert, Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Carrie Underwood, etc.
< Same
v Do you follow celebs on twitter?
** Thanks so much, Jenn! :D

^ Some. Lauren Holly, Alyssa Milano, etc.
< Listening to Melody Gardot.
v Favourite juice flavour?
^ Raspberry-lemon
< Listening to Stanfour
v Favourite cake?
* Re: twitter: I follow a few celebs, but mostly I follow people who can give me spoilers on my shows!

^ Chocolate with white icing

< at work.

v are you a loyal person?
^ I hope so :D
< Music and studying :)
v Do you think Tony will be hurt in the finale?
* I'm glad you showed me that, Jenn. That was a really good video, thanks. :)

^ Possibly. Or if not Tony then maybe Ziva, or both.
< Taking a lunch break.
v Are you like me and having a bit of trouble coming up with Tiva questions to ask?
heart
^ Yes late it's been quite hard.
< Work
v Do you feel that either one of them have been really let down by the other? If so, when?
heart
^ Well, if they've been let down by the other, I'd like to think that they didn't mean it. Purely accidental. Or it was job-related?
Like Tony with Jeanne and....yeah.
< ..........
V Did you enjoy tonight's episode?
^ I did, I thought that it was a very good episode.
< Watching Hebrew music videos sung by Ofra Haza on Youtube.
v Did anything in tonight's episode surprise you?
heart
^ Well, I was expecting some things that would lead to the Gibbs-centric finale. I wasn't expecting Abby to come down to the basement, and leave me emotionally stressed/drained after the final poof. And, if anything Tiva-related surprised me (made me grin up to my temples), it would be the part where she came up (because considering how they were last episode, I was thinking they'd be...awkward around each other) behind him and he told her to "back off". It was childishly adorable. And Ziva definitely attempted to hug Tony there. LOVE IT.

BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT SURPRISED ME MORE? The fact that McGee and Abby brought Paris up! Now how are Tony and Ziva going to explain stuff? [I'd like to see that. Very much.]
< Reading fanfiction.
v McGee/Tony moment in the observation room: thoughts?
*Yes, I would love to see McGee or Abby ask Tony and Ziva separately about Paris, because then they would definitely know!
^ I've been thinking that maybe McGee lied about setting up Tony's computer to have 10 second chats, just to make him feel better. But that's just my hopefulness.
< about to watch Glee
v Do you want either Abby or McGee to ask straight out what happened in Paris, or just have them speculate?
heart
^ I want them to speculate then suddenly bombard Tony and Ziva with questions.
< Writing a fanfiction.
V McAbby's Paris comment: Is it a hint?
^ I believe that it is. They probably didn't make a big deal of it at the time, because of all the distractions.
< LOL I just realised my favorite baby name, Ava, is a mixture of Ziva and Abby's names.
v Favorite baby name?
heart
^ Nikolai? Anastasia? Russian names?
< Contemplating.
V What do you think about Ziva's "attempt", as Jenn put it, to hug Tony?
*oh hello edit. Yup, I definitely agree with myself :)

^ Maybe not a sweet, comforting hug, but definitely a casual embrace. . .until that Tony told her to get off him! (frustration)
< Contemplating is good. I think I'll do that too. :D
v If they do talk about Paris, do you think something will be settled?
heart
*Contemplating is good, indeed. :D

^ In true NCIS fashion, I could only hope that they would settle something.
< Contemplating existence.
v Boyfriend jobs that you want Tony to do for Ziva?
angry
^ I don't know what counts as a boyfriend job, but I want Tony to make a dinner for Ziva.
< Mad
v Have you ever read a fanfiction against Tiva?

I just surfed through the web and found a anti-tiva fanfiction. The writer totally loved Tate and I can understand his/her point of view, I mean it's their opinion and everyone should have a own opinion.
But the writer bashed Ziva as a character. And he/she totally bashed Tiva, they don't have a chemistry, only Tate was a real couple and reasons why Kate was way better than Ziva...
^ I tend to stay away from those types of things, they just make me upset. The people are entitled to their own opinion but some of them take their bashing too far. It's actually pathetic.
< Wedges <3
v Have any of your other couples got together this season on their show?
^ No, unfortunately. Tiva:No. McAbby:No. Delena:No. Danny/Lindsay: Already together.
< Getting dressed for going out tonight
v Do you like fashion, shoes, make-up...?
* If you watch Bones casually and haven't watched recently, stop reading now.

One of my couples on there did ;)

^ Somewhat
< Relaxing
v Favorite tiva moment from Borderland, if you saw any?
** Jenn, I couldn't stop smiling after I saw that thing that you're referring to. ;)

^ The bit in the evidence garage when they were looking at the limbs and Tony was like "I make such bad jokes." It had me cracking up!
< Music, revision.
v Do you like "Rule 40"? - "If it seems someone is out to get you, they are."
:D

^ No. For a paranoid person like myself, that is a very dangerous rule! I guess for someone in law enforcement, though. . .
< Still relaxing
v What did you think of Tony in Borderland?
^ I think he was a bit idiotic, for lack of a better term. :(
It's like, dressing up in a gas mark on chat thing is totally scary for normal people, what was he thinking? Another thing he got obsessed with. *sigh*
< Same.
v Do you think that Tony is getting obsessed with trivial things so it takes his mind off Ziva?
^ I don't know. It is like he gave up, now that she has started to show that she cares. <frustration>
< Same
v Well, Ziva is back to being hyper, for lack of a better term. What do you think of a hyper Ziva compared to a more serious Ziva like last week?
** I know that he hasn't given up, it's just that the writers have said that they're not gonna focus on Tiva for a while, to keep everyone happy. We just have to be patient. :)

^ It's good to see her happy in an episode, but she's been very up and down in her moods lately.
< Same.
v Have your opinions on any characters changed this season?
* Maybe you are right. :) <Positive thinking, positive thinking>

^ Yes. For some reason, I like Palmer a whole lot more this season. I really hope they put him in full-time in season 8!
< Still relaxing
v So, Ziva not only lied to Nora, she lied to Abby. . .who obviously asked about the sleeping arrangements. . . (the wheels in my head are turning) Your thoughts?
^ That's exactly what I said in the Tivotee's Thread! Great minds think alike ;) It's just another clue that Abby is the President of the Tiva Fanclub!
< Same
v Do you think that now McGee and Abby know that they both lied about the couch, that McGee will try to get Tony to admit about what really happened or catch him out in some way?
^ Maybe Tony will start teasing McGee about Abby, and then, when McGee can't take it much longer, with his new-founded guts, he will say something like. "Really Tony. How about you and Ziva sharing a bed in Paris?" And then Tony will look flustered and confused and try to make some joke to get out of it but only get in deeper. . . To kind-of quote Tony from, I think, internal affairs "you getting this, writers?! It's good stuff."
< Relaxing
v Is that what you would like to happen, or would you like something else to happen regarding McGee or Abby talking to Tony or Ziva about Paris?
^ I think it would be cute if it happened along those lines, then we get moments for both couples in one scene! ;)
< Same
v Are you glad that we've been getting more McAbby these past few episodes?
heart
^ I think that would be a cute scene and definetely would be right on point with the characters. So writers... listen up she has a great idea!
< Work & sick =[
v What did you think of Ziva's half, cute little (kinda highschooly) smile & hug?
^ I thought that it was cute like you said :)
< Same.
v Are you enjoying the McAbby we've getting lately?
heart
^ YES YES YES!!!! LOL but you guys probably figured that I'd be happy with that by now. I'm off the wall with happiness! XD

< HW

v Realistically, how much more Tiva do you think that we'll see in the last few episodes?
heart
^ Well with 1 new episode & the season finale probably not much. Maybe a little bantering here & there, however I think that the episodes will focus on Gibbs' storyline.
< NCIS. Agent Afloat smile Tony gives Ziva = Love <3 [[Sick =[ ]]
v Do you think Ziva was curious as to why Tony was random chatting?
heart
^ Yes. And not only that. She was probably curious about what Tony could see in the random women he chats with, inevitably wondering what she doesn't have that they do. [Of course, if only she knew what she has that all those women don't....]
< Blaaah.
V Tony told Ziva to "back off": thoughts?
^ I wasn't happy at the time. And I'm still not. But I don't think it meant anything deep. He just felt like his pride was threatened. She was laughing at him, after all :D
< Cleaning
v Are your feelings easily hurt?
heart
^ Nope. I always smile. Not that I'm pretending to be happy when I shouldn't, but my philosophy is that I shouldn't let things affect my deposition. Life's already hard, can't let crap add on it.
< Exile on Mainstream [ Matchbox 20.]--These Hard Times.
V To people who's seen next week's ep's preview: Are you nervous?
* Good philosophy

^ Oh yeah.
< Cleaning still. . .
v When do you think Tony and Ziva go to Mexico? This episode or the last? (doesn't most everyone end up there, somebody said?)
heart
^ I think the episode said everyone but Ducky & Vance end up in Mexico. I want to say the finale, but it quite possibly could be the next episode.
< Bed soon. Laila tov!
v So we got to see a Gibbs slap! How did you feel about that?
heart
^ Tony was being stupid so it was warranted. And I missed it.
< Failing at fanart. :(
V What do you think makes it hard for them to give in? Not Rule 12, not Gibbs.
^ I think it's because they know that everything will change if they admit their feelings, and I think that they are afraid of that. I also think that they are using Rule 12 as an excuse (I mean, come on, McAbby broke it, why not them!).
< excited because tomorrow I have a school social! :)
v This is a question that has definitely been asked before, but after the McAbby convo, I have to say it. What do you think happened in Paris?
^ We're free to speculate, so I'm gonna say that nothing X-rated, caught-in-the-moment-burning-hot-sex happened. They probably talked about random stuff, obviously not including the past summer, and they shared the bed.

Ziva might have snuggled against him. She might have laid her head on Tony's chest. Tony might have had a protective arm around her waist, keeping her close. While she sleeps [or pretends to sleep], he might have looked at her lovingly and...might have planted a chaste kiss on the crown of her head. She might have let out a happy sigh and might have snuggled further into the sheets with him.

Not that they would admit anything like that to Abby and McGee. But as Dannii put it, a girl can dream.
< Soundtripping to death until a fanart idea comes into mind.
V Considering that a lot has changed since season 6, and that they are indeed avoiding the inevitable, if you were in either one of their places, how would you deal with your feelings? If you were Tony, what would you do? If you were Ziva, what would you do?
heart
^ That's quite a hard question with a complicated answer. It's hard to say unless I was in that exact situation how I'd truly be feeling, but I'd like to think that I'd jump willing to take the fall. Because... well... if you don't take the risk the reward isn't worth it.
< Work. Still sick. Hate not being able to breathe! Ugh!
v It seems like no moment is quite enough to make the other tell their feelings. What do you think would absolutely without a doubt shout out their feelings?
heart
^ Not sure. Maybe a life/death situation? But hell, they're too stubborn to admit their feelings even in that.

< Remaking my McAbby icon.

v Do you sometimes forget that NCIS characters are played by actors/actresses, and that they aren't real?
^ Yes, all the time. xD
< Wedges Fanfictions!
v Do you talk to other people from this spot on other shipping spots?
heart
^ Nope, not on this one.

< Made a new McAbby icon & uploaded it on Abby and McGee spot. =)

v Are you disappointed with the virtually no Tiva we've been getting lately, or are you glad for a small break?
heart
^ I wouldn't say I'm glad for the small break, because I miss lots of Tiva, but I know they need to play devils advocate & give both sides what they want. So I'm not too concerned with it.
< Bones (at least for a few more min)
v Biggest fight you've ever had with a friend?
heart
^ Not that I remember. But most fights I have with my friend are petty/childish. If not, well...most of the time, our fights get resolved within hours. Sometimes, if it doesn't get resolved right away, it would stretch on but not more than a week.
< Oh well...
V What can you say about the Angst trend going on recently in Tiva fandom?
heart
^ Nothing but... Have Faith!
< Work & miserable. =[
v Were you hoping for another bar fight so Ziva could come to Tony's rescue again?
^ I'd never really thought about it, but I think that Ziva rescuing too many times might damage his ego a lil bit. xD ;)
< Back from school.
v Have you written Tiva iPod drabbles? [Where you put your iPod on shuffle, then write a really short fanfic/drabble with the title of the song that comes up?
^ No, I wanted to write one once, but it was horrible.
< Just watched TVD finale - speechless
v What kind of Tiva fanfictions do you read? Angst, Romance, Drama...
heart
^ Whatever Dani puts up that's good. lol. I don't search for a certain kind, although romance is always better than angst unless that of course leads to romance. =]
< Work. Sick. Ick!
v With 2 episodes left what are your expectations of any Tiva moments?
** Thanks so much, Jenna! I love your fanfics too! <3

^ I'm not expecting much, to be honest. I doubt we'll get any "moments" like shipping moments, but whatever little things that come up, I'll be happy with, at least it's better than nothing.
< Listening to that song that Mikella suggested. LOVE IT!
v What genre of music do you think fits Tiva?
^ Uh..pop, maybe? Or country.. I really don't know.
< Just got home.
v Were you expecting to see Tony and Ziva in another bar fight when they went to question the bikers?
over a year ago crazy_frog222 said…
yes i was. hoping more like it. never to tired to see ziva kicking but!
heart
^ Yes, sorta was hoping for one b/c Tony always cracks me up when he goes off frame or puts his hands over his head & lets Ziva take care of it all. =]
< NCIS (Undercovers! Yay!) still sick
v Favorite cutesy moment this season?
^ I loved the bathroom scenes in "Reunion" and "Endgame". But my favourite is, when she coloured his teeth blue, at the end of "Code of Conduct".
< Listening to Sunrise Avenue - Welcome to my life
v Worst Tiva scene in season 7 ?
heart
^ I can't think of any...

< Studying.

v Exactly what are "angst" and "fluff" stories?
^ When I started fanfictions I had no idea what it means, so I looked it up in the web.
Angst: Angst, sometimes shortened to A, is a piece of fan fiction that is emotionally wrenching or a piece where a character deals with an emotionally distressing situation.
Fluff: Fluff, a piece of fan fiction that is light and fun to read, something which leaves the reader with a "warm and fuzzy" feeling. (Source: fanhistory.com)
< Watching Futurama
v How do you think will the finale end?
^ Well, MW says that we will have to watch the last five minutes so I'm excited. But I couldn't really hazard a guess.
< Music.
v Favourite musical?