Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 5950

over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
big smile
^Night + me + sleep =happy me. *yay*

< Nothing..

v Which of Gibbs' rule #3 do you like better?

#3-Never believe what you're told, double check

or

#3-Always be reachable/never be unreachable.
over a year ago smileandnod said…
* The question game is when you sit around asking questions back and forth and have to answer truthfully. not usually very prying questions, just questions like what we ask on here.

^ the afternoon when I don't have anything else to do...

< watching Trojan Horse

v favorite superhero?
smile
**Oh, okay..ya, I play it. = )

^Spiderman

< Picks.

v v Which of Gibbs' rule #3 do you like better?

#3-Never believe what you're told, double check

or

#3-Always be reachable/never be unreachable.
^ Always be reachable/never be unreachable

< still watching "Trojan Horse"

v why do you think there are two rule 3's?
^Maybe because Gibbs doesn't keep a list or something in his head, so he sometimes forgets.

< Headache. = (

v Do you think that by the time NCIS is over, we'll have heard all of Gibbs' 50 rules?
^ I would hope so!

< still watching Trojan horse...I paused it a couple of times

V favorite look for the opposite sex? (I love a man in a suit or a uniform!)
heart
^Casual, but suit looks cute too also. = )

< Headache still.

v How do you see Tiva happening?
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ I'm not sure... NCIS is known to surprise us so I don't think it will be predictable. Sweet, genuine & passionate.
< NCIS
v Do you think the advice Tony gives is good advice? (any advice to anyone)
heart
^Yup.

<Same..

v Which NCIS character do you think really doesn't get enough screen time?
heart
^ Abby lately has seemed a bit scarce...
< NCIS... ugh hate being sick!
v Most hearbreaking Tiva moment?
zzz
^The "couldn't live without you" moment.

< Headache is killing me.

v Is it just me, or does it seem like Ducky, Abby, and Palmer are being shown less and less as the episodes go on?
heart
*Hope your headache goes away soon Janie. I suffer from chronic daily migraines so I know how bad they can be. Try laying in a dark room with a cool cloth over your eyes. And/or a dab of lavendar on the temples*

^ I agree with you, it does seem they are being shown a bit less. And the headslaps are gone.... although this has been an amazing season I do miss some things.
< Switching between CM & NCIS
v Do you like high tech cell phones or simple ones?
over a year ago Blue85 said…
* All of you that are sick/feeling bad I hope you get well soon!

^ Simple. I'm not very good with technology so the less complicating the better. Plus, I only use my cell phone for emergencies anyway, so I really don't see the need to buy something that is high tech and expensive when I don't use it that much to begin with.
< Watching Lopez Tonight and sketching.
v Have you ever wondered why there doesn't seem to be very many men on the NCIS spot?
over a year ago Plenilunio said…
^ Not really, I'd be surprised if there were many guys. There aren't many in any of the fandoms I like.
< Drinking some coke, playing Farmville.
v You're in a car, Ziva's driving, what do you do? (Lame & random, I know...)
^ grab the OS bar and close my eyes!

< Happy April Fools Day!

v Do you have any April Fools pranks planned?
over a year ago Plenilunio said…
^ It's not celebrated here, but I'm watching my cyber-back just in case.
< Feeling hungry, procrastinating and learning some Hebrew swear words just because.
v Are you into videogames?
^ I'm a bit of a gamer. nothing really harsh (no shoot-em-up games), but I play Sims 3 and wii games. Also own a PS2.

< has an overwhelming sense of dread.

v do you ever get that gnawing feeling in your gut? Like when someone says to you "I need to talk to you about some things this afternoon..." and doesn't give you any other information?
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ Yeah, I don't know why though. When I'm on my own, I can't help but come up with situations in my head, just in case it happens and then I can do something about and know what to do about it when/if it happens.
< About to go to my friends for a movie night :)
v Favourite flavour of Ben and Jerry's ice cream :)
over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
smile
^ Doesn't exist in my country :(, but my favourite ice cream is Cookie.
< Just home from work, although there are easter holidays
v From 1 - 10= How excited are you about the next episode?
heart
*Thanks Lauren for the get well wishes!*

^ 20!! B/c I feel like it's been forever since we've had a new eppy.
< Working from home today b/c I'm still really sick. =[
v If Ari hadn't killed Kate do you think that fate would have intervened at some point and made Ziva & Tony cross paths?
^ Yes, because I believe in fate.
< Eating Bueno, yummy!
v Do you think Tony or Ziva still have secrets?
heart
^ I do yes. I think everyone has a secret or two that they keep only to themselves.
< Same
v What moment would you love to see a flashback to?
^ What really happened in Paris...
< Watching American Dad
v What do you think where Ziva's mother is?
^ Perhaps she's hiding away in a foreign country somewhere or she might even be dead. Who knows? Maybe we'll find out before it's all over.
< Watching videos.
v If Tony's mother were alive, do you think she would have approved of Ziva?
heart
^ Yes I think she would have loved Ziva! =]
< NCIS, despite being sick I love all this NCIS time!
v How do you think Ari & Tali would feel about Tiva if they were alive?
^ Ari probably wouldn't like it at all. As for Tali, even though we've never 'met' her, from what Ziva has said about her I think she would like the idea of the two of them together. I'm sure she'd want Ziva to be happy and since Tony makes her happy...well you know.
< Looking for photos and listening to music.
v If Tony and Ziva were to do a song together, which song would you like it to be?
heart
^ Faith Hill & Tim McGraw - "It's Your Love" and a million others.
< Trying to figure out how to download youtube videos into files (MP4 I think) to make a tiva vid
v What song would you have them do together?
* I love that song, it would be a great one for them to sing.

^ Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole- "Unforgettable"
< Writing down ideas for wallpapers, spot banners, etc.
v Do you ever get really tired but just can't seem to go to sleep?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ YUP. I suppose it's when I'm physically tired but mentally, NO.
Like when Plot Bunnies nibble on my brain telling me to write. HAHA.
< Living the Good Friday Life @ Sofitel.
V The press release for Obsession is very intriguing. Are you expecting jealousy from Ziva in that ep?
^ Yeah, a little bit at least, after all the Tony jealousy we've seen this season.
< Just got back from my friends, having breakfast and listening to music.
v What flowers do you think T would get for Z?
heart
^ Daisies? Sunflowers?
< Same as before.
V Has it ever occurred to you that Ziva being jealous could get scary...if you know, Tony has too much fun?
^ Oh yeah, I've thought about it more than once. Actually, I'm surprised that she hasn't done anything yet. But when she does, Tony better watch out, the woman too.
< Eating lunch.
v Speaking of their jealousy, do you like seeing them jealous all the time or do you think it's getting a little annoying and that they should do something about it?
heart
^ I think the jealousy moments are good, but only if they are followed by some sort of progression. After all these years, all the sweet moments, all the jealous moments, all the epic moments... its time they do something about it!
< Still very sick =[.
v Sweetest Season 7 moment?
heart
**Thanks for the tip, Jenna!! I feel so much better....where were you when I got sick all the time when I was younger? LOL. = D

**Aw, hope you feel better, Jenna!

^ The "Couldn't Live without you" moment.

< A little sleepy.

v Ah, we're all probably a little burned out from making theories on what Gibbs secret/McAbby happening, but what do you think the secret that Abby is keeping is?
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
*Feel better soon, Jenna

^ I have a (probably inaccurate) feeling that involves some kind of knowledge about a sticky situation in which she is not involved. Perhaps it is some knowledge about a coworker, or maybe she saw something curious. . . but I really don't know.
< Studying
v What is the worst way, in your opinion, that Tiva could get together? (I mean, obviously we want them to get together no matter what, but what sequence of events would you be least happy with?)
^Er...if one of them died. = ( That would suck. But I guess maybe if it happened on the job, or as one of those mushy " I love you!" and "I love you too!" scenes.

< Youtube...I hate this new format!! = (

v Besides Franks and the team, who do you think will be in the finale?
heart
*Janie - I'm glad my tips worked for you. =] Thanks for the get well wishes... this walking pneumonia & bronchitis is killing me! And my headache which seems to be permanent! =[*

^ I know that the lawyer will be in, Franks will be and the team of course. I also suspect that Lt Bell will be in it.
< NCIS
v Whose death surprised you the most? (Kate, Pacci, Paula, Jenny or someone else)
*Have you been to the doctor's, Jenna?

^ Kate's.. When she got shot the first time I thought, "Oh God she's been shot, this can't be good" and I started freaking out. But then she reveals that she was wearing her vest and I started to calm down thinking that she was going to be okay. And then BAM bullet right between the eyes. It startled me so much that I actually jumped. And there weren't any clues or anything hinting that they were going to kill her off, so it was completely unexpected.
< Watching 'I Shouldn't Be Alive'. It amazes me that a person can go through some of the worst situations imaginable and still survive.
v Speaking of survival, what do you think Ziva did in order to survive Somalia?
over a year ago choco_cookie said…
^ I think that she would kept saying to herself that she was there for a mission and that she had to survive.....nothing else mattered
< fanpoping and homework break
v Tony going undercover this week and the Holly Snow lady........thoughts???
heart
*Lauren- Yes I'm on meds. Along with orders to rest, lots of fluid, etc. The last time I was down this sick was from Jan-Feb 2008 when I ended up in the hospital with Pneumonia. I've only been on meds for 2 or 3 days now so I'm hoping by Monday I'll be much better.*

^ I think it's going to be full of some very humerous moments... other than that not sure.
< Bed soon.
v Do you think we'll see Ziva get jealous at all in this eppy?
over a year ago choco_cookie said…
Aww....look after youself Jenna

^Maybe.....but not a lot becuse I think that they will be concentrating on the bromance between McGee and Tony
<eating lunch.....at 4 o'clock in the afternoon!! :D
v Did you like Ziva at the beginning when we met her or did you watch later episodes and then go back to season 3 (hope that makes sense!)
* Well I hope they work and that you get well soon. I hate when my friends and family get sick, especially when I can't do anything to help.

^ I get what you're saying, Bec. I liked Ziva the minute she asked Tony if he was having phone sex. :P I thought she was my kind of character. lol
< Reading.
v Do you have any special talents?
^ Not really, my best friend says my talent is writing...
< Searching for spoilers
v What things drive you really mad?
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ Tapping noises, arrogance coupled with ignorance, headaches, a break of 3 weeks on NCIS.
< Relaxing
V What things make you happy?
^ NCIS, Travelling, NCIS, Sunshine, Thunderstorms, Relaxing, NCIS :)
< Watching Dead Reckoning and Fanarting.
v In Dead Reckoning, Trent said something about secret lovers and they shared a look, your thoughts?
^ When I first watched it, I didn't realize it. But the second time I saw it and I thought: OMG, they are secret lovers, lol.
< Just had dinner
v Do you think that Michael Weatherly and Cote de Pablo act really good with all the looks? (Because I do)
heart
*Working on it Bec.=] Thanks Lauren - today is the first time I feel better than I have. Def not better, but it's a stepping stone to getting well.*

^ I think they are both amazing in their acting skills!
< Flash Forward
v How do you think they feel during moment when others have something to say about them? (Like Ducky's wayward lover comment, Nora's a perfect fit, etc)
* Glad to hear it, Jenna.

^ I think they might get a little embarrassed but like it all the same.
< Watching The Ten Commandments.
v Which woman besides Ziva would you have wanted to see Tony with?
heart
^ Ehhhh......Jeanne would've turned out the next best thing, but...
< SpoilerTV.
V Do you think the idea of sharing the White Picket Fence dream with Ziva ever crossed Tony's mind?
heart
^ Of course it did. =] He probably thinks about it more than us Tivotees do. lol
< Bed in just a min.
v How do you save money? Bank account, special jar in your bedroom, etc?