Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.
save

Tiva 5950 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-175 of 5950

over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
** O geez... I knew that.. my brain is fryed right now. lol. In that case yessss I am counting down the days!*

^ Hmm... obviously dealing with a case, but other than that no ideas on what exactly happens. I'm hoping it was Gibbs' genius idea to send them together so maybe something would happen ;-). Is that too much to ask for?
< Watching NCIS
v Do you think this will be a make it or break it episode for Tiva?
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ Jet lag or Flesh and Blood? It doesn't matter; I don't think either will make it or break it. I would love to see some jealously from Tony in Flesh and Blood followed by at the very least a lonnnnnngggg conversation in Jet lag, but I think if nothing happens it certainly doesn't mean the end of Tiva-hope.
< Studying. I guess I do that a lot
v Which episode do you think you will enjoy more, Flesh and Blood or Jet lag?
over a year ago Blue85 said…
^ Probably Jet Lag for obvious reasons.
< Posting on the different spots and reading fanfics.
v Do you have a favorite Tiva fanfiction?
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
big smile
^ That's hard to answer. I love reading fanfics, and I have a LOT of faves. :)
< Listening to music.
V Tell me what you think of "Half Of My Heart" by John Mayer featuring Taylor Swift, as a Tiva song:)

click here to listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iYqf4V00Zl­U
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
^ I love it! Especially the line " Half of my heart has a grip of the situation." I think it says it all really.
< Listening to music.
V What do you want the person who confesses their feelings to say when they do?
heart
^ Three words is all it will take. I.Love.You. <3
< Multitasking/working
v In the episode Probie do you think Ziva secretly wondered if there were any little DiNozzo's running around?
^ I think she did.
< Listening to music.
V Do you think that Tony seemed jealous when Ziva said she had a 'moment' with Damon Worth?
big smile
^ Yes, though I think he only masked it with teasing her, with the "want to roll with him on the ground some more?" stuff.
< Reading fanfiction:)
V How will you react if Ziva used DiNozzo as her last name in inroducing herself to witnesses, just to get under his skin/play with his head?
^ That would be so great! It would totally make an episode for me, no matter how good or average it was otherwise ;)
< Reading
v Have you seen the promo pictures from Jet Lag yet? What do you think???
last edited over a year ago
^ Other than I think it's going to be a good episode, I don't really know what to think.
< Looking for pictures and downloading music.
V Let's say Tony and Ziva ended up sleeping together and Ziva finds out she's pregnant. How do you think Tony would handle it?
big smile
^ I think he'd freak out a bit at first, but I think after a while that he'd be able to handle it.
< Getting stuff ready for tonight :D
v Did you notice how when Tony singing was 'Sea of Love' to Ziva, he stopped just before he was supposed to sing 'I love you'?
over a year ago maddy12 said…
^ :O When did he sing to her? And if he did, I didn't see it? How could I not have seen that? :S
< Listening to music.
v Are you all as excited as I am about Jet Lag? :)
** In case anyone doesn't know, it was in Recoil after they're conversation near the stairs.

^ I don't think I could be more excited! I think it's an impossibility!
< Listening to music and freaking out because of the promo pics for Jet Lag!
v Which love rival do you think was the most dangerous in terms of ripping them apart?
^ Ri--He Who Shall Not Be Named. Need I say more?
< Printing out my speech.
V Do you think there would be a Jealous Ziva Moment in Jetlag?

PLUS: HOW BETTER COULD THE SPOILERS GET?

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/09//nc­is-­bos­s-t­ony­-..­.18­3

OH DARN. GO TIVA.
heart
^ Possibly.
< Trying to relax
v Do you think they sit next to each other on the plane, or have a seat in between them or are in completely different area.
^ Hopefully sit next to each other. Washington to Paris, that is what - 5 to 7 hours?? And it appears (from those teensy little promo pictures) that they are putting carry-ons next to each other.
< Lunch
v How do you feel about those spoilers for Jet Lag?
over a year ago maddy12 said…
heart
^ I think the spoilers are great, hopefully they will discuss some of their issues :)
< Eating dinner.
v Do you think Jet Lag will be kinda like undercovers? Or something completley different? :D
^ Different.
< Multitasking.
v What was your favorite Tiva moment in Ignition? What little there was..
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
^ When they were questioning Mrs Tillman, asking questions about her marraige but were actually throwing accusations at each other!! which is good, signs Tiva is getting back on track!!
< Just sat down with a coffee
v In Faith when Ziva says she speaks the language of love, Gibbs interupts them right after. Do you think Ziva said it to get a reaction out of Tony??
big smile
^ To get a reaction AND drop a hint at him.
< JUST SAW THE HQ PROMOTIONAL PHOTOS OF JETLAG. [HYPERVENTILATING NOW.]
V How do you want them to "recognize that a spark is still there?" in Jetlag?
laugh
^ I actually don't know. I'm gonna have to think about it :P
< Watching NCIS Team Video.
v Do you think we'll see them get told they're going to Paris?
^ I think there's a good possibility that we will. I hope so anyway.
< Eating.
v I can't remember if this has been asked yet or not(sorry if it has) but, did you notice at the end of Endgame when the voiceover said:"..who we are might be predetermined but the path we follow is always our chosing", that Tony looked at Ziva?
^ Oh yes! I made an icon of that scene that said 'Our destiny can't be changed.' ;)
< Might go to bed soon, I havent decided yet :P
v Favourite Tiva moment from Ignition?
heart
^ Hmm maybe this b/c it shows she listens to him & does take some of his advice/suggestions at least. =]
Ziva: Slow drivers.
Tony: Bad drivers.
Ziva: What is so hard? You go as fast as possible, when something gets in your way, you turn.
Tony: You're quoting Better Off Dead. I told you to watch that.
< Watching NCIS
v In Endgame do you think that Ziva took the hint when Tony was talking about her & Kai being so much alike?
laugh
* Me too, Jenna!

^ I hope so!
< About to go to bed, finally!
v Do you think that Ziva will like her future father in law? ;) :P