“As I left the restrooms, the car wasn't at the gas station" Said Ms Kurtzberg. "I believed, that he moved the car further to find himself a parking lot, but I looked around the service area, I called for him and he was no where" Told Ms Kurtzberg and Lila kept listening to her mother-in-law. "I found out, that he had left me at the service area to run away from this life"
"Oh gosh and what did you do then?" Asked Lila shocked.
"Since, we were still in France, I called my father and told him about this and he arrived next morning to pick us up"
Nathaniel sat on the couch watching Miraculous Ladybug alone.
“Man Antibug has a really awkward laughter” Said Nathaniel as he saw Antibug holding a big Zweihänder on her hands. Nathaniel kept looking at the show and behind him Lila came out with her head looking at Nathaniel. She jumped at the couch next to him, scaring him.
“Whoa!” Shouted Nathaniel. “Oh sorry” Said Nathaniel and lied his back to the couch again. Lila embraced Nathaniel and rolled her eyes up at him. He turned his head and looked at the girl, smiling.
- Nathaniel and Lila are the opposite of each other.
- Nath loves to draw and Lila loves to write.
- Lila can get really protective etc. when people mess with her friends. (Specially Nathaniel)
- Lila likes to call Nathaniel Tomato, Tomatohead or Nathy.
- Lila is the only person to call Nathaniel “Nathy”
- The major part of Nathaniel’s friends are female (Lila, Rose, Marinette, Juleka, Alya…)
- Nathaniel’s father was Christian and his mother is Jewish.