Top Gear Is James May actually Gay???????

babybell posted on Jan 29, 2008 at 09:38PM
I've never been sure... hesnot married and they always say hes gay, but i can't tell whether there joking or not? Does anyone actually know?
save

Top Gear 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago angie777 said…
actually james said on something cant remember what that he has a longterm gf
over a year ago sazzyboo1234 said…
No
hes not gay !!
hes been dating music and dance critic sarah frater since 2000

so id take that as a no
over a year ago babybell said…
thank you for clearing that up, i was just wondering.
over a year ago The-Stig said…
Ofcourse he is! It's obvious, did you see the way he flirted with Richard when they were racing Jeremy on the Ferry? And when they had to share a bed when they went caravnning he said it was romantic! Besides. When they are teasing hamster about Oliver, James' typical holiday romance involves a moustache. How many women who a man would take a fancy to have a moustache as their defining feature?
over a year ago ebathory said…
Ha Oliver... but no, I'm fairly certain he's straight. They're just teasing him about being gay.
He doesn't deny it.
over a year ago cutesweeties said…
hes not gay hes straight he has a girlfriend it said so in heat magazine! the only reason he doesnt deny it is because he doesnt want to retaliate because there bullying him!!
Yh, because Heat magazine is the most reliable source...
over a year ago slimshady2000 said…
May isnt gay but clarkson is
Yopig445 commented…
clarkson may be stupid but hes not 1 month ago
over a year ago CarCrazy2009 said…
May is not gay, he's just really old school
over a year ago CarCrazy2009 said…
Why do some of you think that he is gay, i think he is the funniest one on the show!

And i love the cars he picks
over a year ago caiticat08 said…
clarkson's not gay. he has a wife and kids!
over a year ago meaper said…
big smile
no way
over a year ago ajhalecullen said…
he's not gay at all
over a year ago Nerevanin said…
I think James is not a gay. Even though all stuffs he did or said are sometimes maybe little bit strange. James, Jeremy nor Richard are not gays.
over a year ago mooimafish17 said…
hes not - lives with his long term girlfriend - he mentions her in other shows hes done, just as clarkson talks about francie and hammond talks about mindy
over a year ago richardsexy said…
smile
i know he has a girl friend but he doesnt have kids and hes not married. lol maybe he is. the other two (hammond/clarkson) they have kids. p.s could you join my group on facebook TOP GEAR THE MOVIE. i want top gear to do a feature length episode to be shown in the cinema . www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php??gi­d=1­505­051­926­08 i created this group last year. and i currently have 3,249 members
over a year ago Sora2797 said…
You know a movie marks the end of the series right?
over a year ago childL said…
He has a girlfriend her name is Sarah Frater and she-s a columnist or something like that!
over a year ago GoodNameStolen said…
I think that he is because when they were doing the 24 hour endurance race, James May had the gay pride flag next to his name on the car.
over a year ago hamster_rizumi said…
smile
he's not gay, maybe people thought he was gay because he's not married. anyway, he is my favorite presenter on Top Gear!! :D
over a year ago DaTroof said…
wink
Dating a music and dance critic, gives him lots of time to attend musical theater and sing showtunes.
1 month ago Yopig445 said…
James may has long hair and is too sensible

last edited 1 month ago