Total Drama All-Stars Opinion Article

Confirmed All Stars for the first 13 episodes

Opinion by joyfullness101 posted over a year ago
Confirmed Characters for the first half of this season (2nd half will introduce an all new cast -____-)

Alejandro
Cameron
Courtney
Duncan
Gwen
Heather
Jo
Lightning
Lindsay
Mike
Sam
Sierra
Zoey

My Opinions:
Alejendro: He'll ruin everything for everyone like he did in TDWT. I seriously dislike him -__- and I hope gets eliminated first.

Cameron: He can't win again, so he probably won't go very far.
Courtney: CIT FTW! Seriously, I hope she goes
far and wins! I think she deserves to. I hope she gets nicer this season! Courtney needs tons of character development and her lack of character development is veryyyy annoying.

Gwen: Hmm.... I don't hate her but rather dislike.. I hope she can redeem herself! xD
Duncan: So, um, I think that he's a total d-bag. xD But he can't go far, he's already won
already.

Heather: I really don't want her to go very far... but as long as she isn't as bad as Ale-jerko, I won't mind.

Jo: She's cool.

Lightning: He's kind of annoying. Stop talking in third person xD

Lindsay: Blond FTW! xD

Mike: He's awesome with his multiple personalities. I hope he goes far.

Sam: Hm... I don't really care too much for him

Sierra: She's mega nice I hope she goes far!

Scott: I SERIOUSLY despise him! He'll ruin everything for everyone just like Alejerko. I hope he gets eliminated in the 1st episode. Seriously, I despise Alejerko but I hate Scott more... He's just.... ugh.

Zoey: Same as Sierra! Mike X Zoey FTW!

You can share your opinions too if you like. I'll respect them <3

I love gwen! DXG FOREVER!!

^ Even though, I personally, dislike both Gwen and DXG, I do not hate her. And your opinions are respected ^__^

aw ur so nice lol

Lol, thanks! You're nice too! Gosh, I can't wait for season 5! I want to see how everything goes down.

breezyy said:
You forgot Scott... he's been confirmed by Brian Froud and Cory Doran as you could see why he's on this page. Don't know why you'd leave him out. :/

wishey said:
My opinions

Alejandro- I like him but I'm not sure why. He was a jerk but he was supposed to be a jerk. And he gets major bonus points for telling Courtney about DxG. No one knowing about that was pissing me off.

Cameron- He's awesome, I know he wont win, but I hope that he has more awesome moments :)

Courtney- I have total mixed feelings about her. I really like her character and I think she's awesome especially in TDI and the 1st half of TDWT. I really think Duncan changed her, and in a bad way. In TDA, after they'd been dating, she got really mean and controlling. I hated that. IN TDWT I felt really bad for her, and thought she didn't deserve any of that. In this season, I hope she realizes Duncans horrible, and she is better off without him, and I hope she makes it far and trys hard and becomes friends with LIndsay and Zoey :)

Gwen- Also total mixed feelings. At the beginning she was one of my favorite characters, and I wanted her to win :) But then I started to dislike her when she broke up with Trent just because he had OCD and was bad with relationships. And in TDWT she was pathetic. After Duncan came back, she stopped being the deep awesome independant girl I liked. She was completely relient on Duncan and I wanted to slap her everytime i saw her. And Duncan didnt even do anything to help her.This season, I wanted her to break up with Duncan, and if that doesn't happen, at least have her leave 2nd.

Duncan- I hate everything about him and everything he's ever did. I dont want to rant about him right now, it will just make me pissed. He better leave first, because I just cant deal with him anymore.

Heather- She is freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is pretty much the soul reason I liked TDWT. I love her stratagies, I love the way she plays the game, and I love how mean she is. She always makes everything more interesting. She better make it far.

Jo- She's alright. She's kinda neutral for me.

Lightning- I dont really like him, I'm glad he lost TDROTI, I hope he leaves early.

Lindsay- SHE NEEDS TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!! I'm serious. She's my 3rd favorite character in total drama. She always makes me smile, she's so freaking likable, and she was the only reason i liked TDA.

MIke- I love Mike, he's one of my favorites!! He's nice, funny, sweet, shy, and different. I love how deticated he is to Zoey, and i love his other personalities :) If Lindsay or Zoey don't win, he should

Sam- He is the sweetest guy ever!!!!!

Sierra - I love how crazy and obsessive she is. Theres never a dull moment when she's around. She's awesome.

Zoey- She reminds me of myself in a way. And I love how nice she is. And I love her and Mike together. She should win if Lindsay doesn't

Yeah, Courtney was bad in TDA, but only because the writers became crackheads and decided to remove her good qualities. She became nicer in TDWT, but Duncan had to come back and ruin it. And I really hate. Duncan right now. OMG I don't want Scott, he'll ruin everything for everyone.

breezyy said:
It's not about what you want it's about fact. He's competing with the other 13. I don't like him myself but I'm not going to skew facts.

Oh because I went to the wikia and I didn't see his name, so I assumed that he wasn't competing.

breezyy said:
That wikia is very biased don't trust what you find there. Here are Scott's confirmations from Brian Froud.
Here's Cory Doran's: https://twitter.com/FaQtoid/status/3203353­248­630­419­456­
And here's an extra from the Episode 4 script: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2201­303­160­832­57/­t..­.pn­g
Inside the circle that's been drawn out you can see Scott's name. Just lower the brightness on your computer and lower your screen and you could see his name.

Sorry for rambling on but you get my point. He's competing which makes the cast count 14. That wikia isn't all that reliable plus they're biased.

Alright, Thanks! I'll edit the article! Even though I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy don't want Scott to compete... just like Alejerko, he'll ruin everything for everyone. -____-

breezyy said:
Haha don't worry I'm no Scott fan either. He sucked as a strategic villain which is why I'd rather have Alejandro over him. Hopefully he gets booted before the merge.

Exactly! Seriously. he's just annoying.

breezyy said:
Tell me about it.. that "team destroy" strategy was probably the most pathetic strategy I've ever heard. Alejandro and Heather would never stoop to something that stupid. I hope they put him in his place.

Lol yes!

I really wish they had Trent in All-Stars because he really brings out the best in Gwen. I cannot see how Duncan does anything for Gwen. (Thats my opinion, but feel free to disagree.) Some others that i wanted to come back were Leshawna, Dakota, and i think it would be cool for Bridgette and Geoff to be in it.

I would want to see some bf\gf relationships between TDROTI and the original TDI cast.

I think Alejandro would be gunning for Heather after she won last time.

Sierra might have someone new to fangirl over, but i don't know who that would be.

I'm with you joyfullness101, i totally want Courtney to win after what she went through with being cheated onin TDWT>

^^YAY! Someone who finally agrees with me! CIT FTW :) I'm so pissed on how the producers RUINED her character! She's a great gal :)
Strangely, I think Courtney and Jo will develop a friendship, seeing as how they're both so strong!

And Heather won in the USA, Alejandro in Canada.

wishey said:
@joyfullness101 I blame Duncan for that. He really brings out the worst in her. I hope that he wont do that to Gwen, but I'm sure he's going to.God he's a jerk.

I'm just breaking it down to who might win:

Alejandro- made it to the fianl 2 in TDWT, proably won't make it that far again

Cameron- Also made it very far in TDROTI, same thing ^^

Courtney- She's never made it to the final 3 of anything so this might be her season

Duncan- He made it to the final 2 of TDA, same thing with Cam and Alejandro

Gwen- Made it to the final 2 of TDI, ^^

Heather- Made it to the final 2 of TDWT, definetly won't win

Jo- Might make it pretty far since didn't make it into the final 2 of TDROTI

Lightning- Made it to the final 2 of TDROTI, won't win

Lindsay- Always makes it pretty far, but this might be her season in which she wins.

Mike- Was in the middle of TDROTI, but will probbly make it further

Sam- Will probably make it far becuase didn't in TDROTI

Scott- (He annoys the crap out of me!) He will probabaly stay in it by manipulating people, but i hope he gets out quickly.

Sierra- I see no point in having her go on TDAS because she has no one to fangirl over (Cody's not in it), but i don't think she will make it that far because she was 4th in TDWT, and i see not point in her being on this season

Zoey- She made it to the final 3 in TDROTI, but it I would really like her to be in the final 3 again

Anyone who has aleady made it into the final 2 in some other season (Gwen, Duncan, Alejandro, Heather Cameron, and Lightning) probably won't make it into the final 2 again, because the producers wouldn't want a reapeat. That leaves Courtney, Mike, Sierra, Jo, Scott, Lindsay, and Sam who might make it in the final 2, and i bet that one of them will win.

@wishey, yeah, I kinda agree. He kinda brings out the worst in Gwen, too.

@laurenroxs3 I know! That's what I was thinking!

I know this is late but, another thing I don't understand is why Duncan is coming back . He is the only original male coming back (Alejandro doesn't count) The dude ALREADY WON A SEASON and he got to keep his prize money and he is the only original contestant to do so. Not to mention that he's turned into a total douche-bag and UGHH. He gets to come back because the writers love him so freaking much? Bullshit. >__< Sorry for my language but this just makes me so ticked!

PuppiesXD said:
Alejandro- I doubt he'll make it far again, He already won in the alternate ending, plus I don't want him to go far again.

Cameron- He already won TDRI, IDK if he'll make it far again like last time

Courtney- I hope she's nicer during the season, she did get eliminated from TDI unfairly, TDA, she did get more bossy and filed a Lawsuit on TDI, on TDWT, she did get a little nicer until Duncan and Gwen kissed :( I hope she gets nicer during the season.

Duncan- IDK if he'll make it far again, he's been in the final five every time he's been playing

Gwen- She hasn't been in the final 2 since TDI and IDK how long she'll be there, she's just lucky that Courtney isn't in her team but if she and Courtney makes it to merge, then she might be first or second out

Heather: She got 2nd place in TDWT, I doubt that she'll make it far again and plus, she may be meaner after what happened after the finale

Jo- I believe she might make it far she did make it to the final 5 last season

Lightning- He made it to the final 2 last season, plus he may get eliminated during the middle

Lindsay- IDK if she'll make it far :'( I didn't see her with the Heroic Hamsters in the 2nd trailer or the Last trailer when Zoey and Courtney were staring at Sierra ( while hugging her phone ) But I really want her to win a season :(

Mike- I believe he might get far, he got out be Scott last season >:( I hope Mike does get far or win

Sam- IDK if he'll make it far like last season :(

Scott- UGH I HATE THAT GUY!!! I HOPE HE DOESN'T GO FAR IN THE SEASON D:< HE GOT RID OF A LOT OF GOOD CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sierra-I hope she goes far but IDK, she might miss Cody and the Heroic Hamsters might get annoyed with her and her phone issues. She might take the phone thing WAY!!! TOO FAR!!!!

Hehe, I'm not really bummed about Duncan competing anymore since I want to see some MORE Duncan and Courtney interaction this season!!
last edited 11 months ago

emmab13 said:
The top 5 I would want to be: Cameron, Lindsay, Duncan, Gwen, Mike, and Zoey.
The top 3 I would want to be: Gwen, Mike, and Duncan or Zoey.
I would think it would be really awkward though, because they would be dating. so.

I think Courtney will be friend with Zoey because sierra is to crazy and lindsay is too blond for Courtney so Zoey is probleby the only girl Courtny would be friend with

From the previews I've seen I think Lindsay and Courtney might be "Friendish". Yes Sierra is too crazy and Zoey is just normal and nice lol.

I think the final 2 will be compromised of Mike as a Villain and Sierra as a Hero. Mike has a new evil personality and may get a team switch of some sort.

PuppiesXD said:
That's what I was thinking Harold_mike9, even though now Sierra is out, even though she's too crazy

I can't decide between Zoey and Mike, for the finale, since the former is a sweet superstar, while the latter expects to have Mal expelled from Mike's body.