Total Drama Island Create your own character

emisa123 posted on Nov 23, 2008 at 02:23PM
create a TDI character. post how they look like, their name, what their like, and who they like.
Only three winners!

Total Drama Island 534 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 534

over a year ago EarthBoundShine said…
He has green hair and has Noah's hair style, has Ezekiel's hat but it's blue (like my icon). He has dark-white skin, and his name is Matt. He is nice, but can be VERY mean when pushed to the limit.
He is on the Killer Bass.
16 Years old!
last edited over a year ago
AilaMCrazy commented…
Medium length hair and has brown highlights and a gray and white t shirt and black short pants black sneakers and i love music name:Brooke personalities: aggressive sarcastic mean ruthless friends: Gwen and Duncan 10 months ago
over a year ago emisa123 said…
She has long, wavy brown hair. and she always wears a light purple t shirt and dark purple shorts.
Her name is Magenta or Maggie for short. She is very sporty, loves music, and is nice but she sure can fight! Her friends are Gwen, Trent, Bridgette, and Leshawna
over a year ago lydiascats said…
She has Gwen's hair color and Heather's hair style. She has pale skin, and wears a dark blue star shirt and denim capris.
She has anger issues, and is very crazy, but her IQ is 3902.
Her name is Emily, or Em for short.
over a year ago HazlAngl2 said…
Name: Jorki (Short for Jake-Robbie Corklyn Ihlo)
Dresses: Casual, Cody's hair, Ezekiel's jacket, Cac'e shorts, and camo shoes.
team: Screaming Gophers
personality: He likes to party and is learning to surf. He is smart and has an I.Q. of 500/1000. He has high blood pressure, however, and can faint when very hot or cold. He tries to avoid fights, and loves pizza (especially pepperoni). He can climb tree's, and can skate okay. He is a good spot (litterally) and is good at sports, too. He likes junk food (but not plain popcorn) and likes to watch CSI:Miami, read adventure stories, and watch T.V. He hates school.
over a year ago johnnytwilight said…
Name: Megan
Dresses: In skinny Jeans and band tees,And converse
Team Killer Bass
Personality:Party animal! Dropped out of school when 15 Her BFF is Heather From season 1
over a year ago Wakko11 said…
I i am thinking of mine.
over a year ago Bridgette101 said…
Dresses:Bridgette hair Katie's shirt Gwen's lips Bridgette's eys and Katie's bodie.
Name:Brittney
Team:Killer Bass
She is care-free and loves dolphins and sports.
over a year ago Dragondaisy said…
big smile
age 12

Favorite Food: Cornbread!!!!! Probably...

Hobby: Singing alternative music out loud very horribly, always doing something that has to do with David Cook, and drawing

Music: Alternative (rock) and Post-grunge

Fav. Music Artist: David Cook!!!!! (Hell yeah), To Have Heroes second... Nickelback third....

um....

Loves: DAVID COOK!!!! Andy Skib, Neal Tiemann, Joey Clement, Kyle Peek, Dragons, Insects..reptiles...amphibians

Hates: David Cook haters XD(Archuleta lovers are fine as long they don't hate Cook), uhh... annoying people, Camp rock(SERIOUSLY!?!?!? You call THAT rock!?!?!)

Wears: Plaid shirts, funny captions on shirts, loose fitting jeans...(tight jeans make me itchy)

uhh....this is also me in real life

This is my favorite song XD (Gosh I'm so freakin obsessed with this guy)

over a year ago cprulz said…
surprise
Charlie, age 32, still lives with mom,footlong dark blonde hair,never combed,likes spaghetti, he eats it for every meal,he dropped out of school at 13,he picks his nose and puts it in his hair with his leftover spaghetti. Do you really want Charlie on YOUR team?
EDIT:lol nooby. Hi, im back on Fanpop! Yay!
over a year ago DUNCAN77TRENT7 said…
HOW DO YOU DO THIS
over a year ago ShinigamiGirl06 said…
Name:Shawnna Happney
Clothes:Duncan's shirt with Gwen's skin and body but with Courtney's hair(but long to her legs) and Tyler's eyes
Crush:Duncan
Likes:Anime,Twilight,Manga,Drawing,Skille­t-F­all­ing Inside The Black
Past:She likes anime and listening to music.She tries to skip school and did today.Her theme on the boat is Falling Inside the black by Skillet.She hates Heather,Courtney,Lindsay,Katie and Sadie and Beth.Her friends are Owen,Trent,Bridgette,Geoff,DJ,Harold,Her bestest friend is Izzy.She's been friends with Izzy since she was little.Her brother is Joshua.She is on the Killer Bass and has a HUGE and i mean HUGE crush on Duncan! So please tell me if i won!
over a year ago crazychick1213 said…
Name-Amber
Hair color- Gwens hair, but Brown with bright red tips.
Clothes- Black tee, jeans, Black van shoes,
Age-16
Crush- Someone back home
Likes- Alternative rock bands, Being crazy, and being random.
Team- Screaming Gophers
About- She loves to run around and be random. She always talks about "Nick",her crush back home. She brags about her friends being on youtube (SOMMPAproductions) She will do anything to the extreme. She is a dead on tom-boy. Message me if I won.
over a year ago rockzsanders said…
link

I just came up with a whole buncha new stuff about Hayley:

Nickname: Hails (that's what I call my cuz', Hailey.)

Reason Eliminated: She cursed. A LOT. Kinda scared the others b/c she threw a temper tantrum.

Theme: "Crank That" by I Set My Friends On Fire♥ AKA, the Screamo Soulja Boy =)
over a year ago TDIfangirl said…
smile
Um, okay, I didn't make this character, but I made her look.
She's Daisy from Mario, and has Gwen's hairstyle and look, but it's edited a bit. Hope this counts! Oh, and if you want anymire info, read TDI Bios: Daisy.
over a year ago sam182 said…
Alright ha
Name: Sam
Looks : Brown hair, blue eyes, she always wears a cap or some sort of hat. She has baggy pants and a blue shirt and wears a yin - yang necklace.

Story: She is from boston, she has 5 older brothers. She never gets her own clothes, cuz her family is a little big so she always has to wear her brothers old jackets and shirts. But her mom help her fixed them so they fit her well. She rides a Yamaha black motorcycle that her dad gave her when she turned 16. At the age of 14 she was suspended from school when they catch her playing cards and gambling in the bathroom.

personality: She tries to be cool with everybody even though she has some trust issues. She develope them since the time her brother Joe told her to jump from a second floor and promised to catch her. He didn´t cuz he is an idiot. And she broke her ancle. Since then she don´t trust people, especially Joe. She is sweet but hates corny persons. And the hardest thing for her is to say "I love you". Hates conflicts. Always remebers everyone´s birthday and hates to judge people before getting the chance to know them.

Likes: Sports, especially hockey, rock music, playing pool, poker and the Beatles.

Dislikes : She is afraid of heights, dislikes Wannabes, people who tell you to "grow up" all the time, drama queens and hates responsabilities and school. She is kind of go with the flow.

Crush : Another character I invented named jake ha

Friends : Brigette, Gwen, Trent, Geoff, Izzy...

Team : Killer bass

So it´s kind like me if I was a toon. Except for some little details i made up :D
Alright ha
Name: Sam
Looks : Brown hair, blue eyes, she always wears a cap or some sort of
over a year ago 789703011 said…
name:sara
chrus:duncan
friends:heather,noah,duncan,courtney and izzy
hates:every1 else
name:sara
chrus:duncan
friends:heather,noah,duncan,courtney and izzy
hates:every1 else
GwenRocks11 commented…
omg! my name is really Sara over a year ago
busterlover commented…
i am friends with Noah over a year ago
over a year ago BlastWave said…
My Characeter is called Elton (actual name is Reginald), and he dresses like Elton John. In fact, he's an Elton John groupie!
over a year ago xxXsk8trXxx said…
Name: Dawn
Hobbies: Drawing, playing heavy metal guituar, partying
Personality: Fun, hyper, tougher than Eva, party animal
Friends: Sierra,Izzy, Bridgette, Geoff, Trent, Noah, Cody, Beth, Heather,Gwen
Enemies: Duncan,Leshawna,Tyler,Courtney
Boyfirend: Noah
Fear: Red Mugs
Hobbies: Drawing, playing heavy metal guituar, partying
Personality: Fun, hyper
busterlover commented…
NOAH is mine MINE over a year ago
over a year ago sexybaby9087 said…
smile
NAME:Crystal
EYE COLER:Hazel
HAIR:blonde with blue streets
FRIENDS:Gwen,Trent,Izzy,Owen,LeShanna
and she looks like this:but sorry im a not good drawer
NAME:Crystal
EYE COLER:Hazel
HAIR:blonde with blue streets
FRIENDS:Gwen,Trent,Izzy,
over a year ago giovannimtz said…
Name:Trizzy
Mixture Of Trent And Izzy!
Friends:Bridgette, Izzy, Trent, Geoff, Gwen, LeShawna, Beth, And Linsay( And Trizzy vs Heather
Eye Color: Greenish Blue
Huge Crush:Justin!
Hair:Orange With Blue Sreets(Lines)
IQ:188
Hobbies:Drawing Like Gwen, Being Crazy Like Izzy, And Being Sweet Like Trent.
Sports:Swimming, Tennis, And Kickball!
Message Me If I Win, Bye

-Giovannimtz
over a year ago codyismine said…
name - karen
age - 16
hair - long blonde hair
bridgette skin
green eyes
likes- animals, life, and lots of thinks more
dislikes- ppl like HEATHER
team - screaming gophers
friends- the most of the ppl at the island
enemies - heather..and harold too
crush - cody!
ooh and her fave color its blue! :P
name - karen
age - 16
hair - long blonde hair
bridgette skin
green eyes
likes- animals, life, an
busterlover commented…
if she's friends with noah you are mean over a year ago
over a year ago GWENxTRENT said…
big smile
name:Alison
motto:*sigh* Karma, you gotta hate it
hair:spikey like alice in twilight but with diffrent colors like hayley wilams from paramore
eyes:green
skin:white
team:screaming gophers
hates:justin
friends:every one on the island (from TDIfangirl styel)mostly daisy, heather,and chris
BFFLs (Best friends for life):Izzy, the host TDIfangirl,D.J gwen, duncan,and leshawna
sports:soccer and tennis
what she wants to be when she grows up:a writer and pro soccer player
music:rock 'n roll, alternative, some folk, genre.metal,pop,pop rock, rock,and some unknown genre
band:PARAMORE!!!
books:the twilight saga,harry potter
fav cancled show: pushing daisies
lives in: new york
IQ:234
personality:
she a 'kick back and relax' type of girl. but some times she's always on her toes. she began playing soccer at the age of 8 and began writing at the age of 7. a punk with some gothic. she hates her life because it's never the way she wants it to be. she doesn't care what anybody says about her. she only cares for her family, her friends,and her crush. he always looks out for her and always helps her in her time of need. she can really relate to him and can share all of her secrets with him.
crush:duncan. (but some times if he get's on her nerves)

over a year ago izzzyroxmysocks said…
name:anabell
eyes:blue
IQ:188(wow like izzy!)
name:anabell
eyes:blue
IQ:188(wow like izzy!)
over a year ago Lolly4me2 said…
Name: Sofia (Sofie) Izanami
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Red (orange)
TDI Team: Killer Bass
Dislikes: Courtney, Duncan and Geoff
Crush: Buddy (link's OC)
Friends: Izzy, Beth, Noah, Cody, Lindsay, Leshawna, DJ, Sierra, Alejandro (she thinks)
Favorite Music: J-pop and Alternative
Favorite Band/Music Artist: Vocaloids, Flyleaf, Paramore, etc.
Elimination Reason: She wasn't eliminated. Sofie was in the "Camp Castaways" challenge, trying to find her way back to camp. It got dark and she found the Loser Boat. She climbed inside and drove it, trying to find her way back to camp. When she ended up at Playa Day Losers, Chris told her she couldn't go back at camp.
TDA: Not Qualified (Intern)
TDWT: Qualified
Advantages: Seduction (pfft much)
Disadvantages: Over-sociability, daydreaming, can't draw, organize properly, or cook
Theme Song: "I'm Alive!" - BECCA
Siblings: 1 older, 17 year old sister named Lucy, 1 younger, 13 year old brother named Peter.
Hobbies: Writing, drawing, making clothes

TDI Bio:
Sofie has a history at all of her schools as being a loner, coming into school every morning with a look that could kill saying "I should be fucking your mom." She slacks off in high school and has never made her family proud, unlike her prodigy-child younger brother. Lucy, the eldest sister, is "goth" and doesn't share many interests with her, either. Sofie likes to draw but has been told she is quite bad at it, and cannot cook to save her life. Unless it's Instant Ramen for one. When with the right crowd, Sofie unleashes her full potential-- being a happy-go-lucky otaku who lives for the thrill of caffeine and free hugs. She has never gone out with a boy; nonetheless has been interested in any and believes all men on Earth should be annihilated in one explosion (like the dinosaurs) except for her father and the creator of Pokémon, though she is tagged as "eye-candy" for the boys at her school due to her pre-mature growth. She enjoys cussing people out from behind wire fences, playing violent video games (violently), taking random pictures of herself and deleting them, beating up her younger brother, touching people, internet, throwing things out windows, and smashing electronics with meat cleavers.

Addition Tape:
*work in progress*

PS: Mail me if I won!

Profile Picture: (By yours truly)
[u]Name:[/u] Sofia (Sofie) Izanami
[u]Age:[/u] 16
[u]Eye color:[/u] Green
[u]Hair color:[/u] Red (ora
busterlover commented…
i am noahs friend over a year ago
over a year ago ultimatefredde said…
name:luis
eye color: brown
IQ: 250
hair color: brown
skin: white
team: killer bass
loves: izzy
friends: cody,ezekiel,noah,izzy, tyler, owen
audition tape: Hacking a computer.
Elimination reason:He slept in the challenge
Eliminated after coming back reason: None, He won.
TDA:Qualified
Habilities:Technology
TDA team: killer grips

personality:

a lazy,lacking motivation kid. but he has an amazing 250 IQ and a lot of creative ideas for comics.
even though he is a bit dumb to attract girls
when there is a problem he lives his laziness aside to help his friends and teamates.

(that's me in real life) :P
busterlover commented…
I like EZEKIEL not u over a year ago
over a year ago downsie said…
heart
name:madonna

outfit:purple ti-shirt with a glitter heart in the middle, black jean three quaters and pink trainers.

fave colour:purple (my fave colour that is)

eye colour:blue

hair:black and red

relationship:with sam (one that i made up aswell)

hobbie:football and shoping

description:tall, pretty, sporty, and fussy.

madonna is up for challanges, she never gets into trouble, always polite and helpful. madonna is always up for challanges. her boyfriend sam is always on the same team as her. they sleep in the same room at home. they put their tents right next to eachother.
they pretty much just loooove eachother now
pandabow55 commented…
name:mai age:15 outfit: long black vest with white buttons going straight down so it with be symmetrical black skirt that is like gwens but its just black she also wered black boots with white knee socks she has straight black hair that reached her elbows and bangs that have an even amount of hair on each side hobbies: drawling and cleaning description: tall pretty has light blue eyes and arttistic (she also has OCD) mai will always take the challege and if she sees something asymmetrical she destroys it she dose her best to stay out of trouble so far she has no crush exept duncan but she trys not to like him because he is is asymmetrical but she cant help it over a year ago
over a year ago TDILova123 said…
Lots if out fits......but my fave out fit.I have biger chest.to make it look real
Lots if out fits......but my fave out fit.I have biger chest.to make it look real
over a year ago Flo_and_Trent said…
name:Flo

crush:Trent!

friends:Trent,Katie,DJ,Gwen(Sort of),Courtney,Geoff,Bridgette,Izzy

enemies:Heather,Justin,Duncan(Sort of)

favourite song:Anything Rock!

favourite instrument:Bass Guitar!

Can't live without her ipod!

She loves vampires,music,sleep,books,and her sister.

She hates chocolate,eating cow,rap,and her job(sometimes)

name:Flo

crush:Trent!

friends:Trent,Katie,DJ,Gwen(Sort of),Courtney,Geoff,Bridgette,Izzy

e
over a year ago GWENxTRENT said…
i have two! hope it's OKz!

name: river
hair: long green hair that's always in pig-tails
eyes:depends on her mood
mad:dark black
happy:green
love:blue
sad:greenish blueish
mottos: "i didn't push my luck, my luck pushed me first" and "i'm a werewolf loving vampire"
firends:(all not from TDI) bridgette, zoey, renesme, gwen, heyley, lucy, izzy, michelle, kaylee(sibling), inara,
hates:justin, holly, jessica
IQ:945
siblings: jenny, kaylee, ned
band:paramore, Lady GaGa, the piercesthe ting tings,moringwood,mute math,nelly furtado,taylor swift,kerli,all american rejects,tree days grace,jordin sparks,the veronicas,amy lee,
life: river cage has been adopted at the age of 7 and thinks she's a vampire...because she is, but that doesn't mean she's on team edward, or jacob, she's on team switzerland!
can't live without: (like Flo_and_trent) HER MUSIC!!!!
over a year ago topez99 said…
big smile
Lilly!!! friends Hayley, Dawn, J.G, And MAGGIE! Enimes Summer (Grrrrr) and Eva! Reashionship a love treiangle between Cody and Ezickiel! I.Q. 999!!! Themesong Don't wanna think about you,SimplePlan. She discribes herself as the "Musicly obbsesed Geek" She rarely curses unless if it is an emergency! She never had any friends so she thinks of her ipodtouch as her best friend a awesome fact about her is that se loves both Noah and cody who should she pick??? To learn more about Lilly visit ThaiBra's youtube channel! The awesome spot for all tdi fanfics!!! p.S MESSEAGE ME IF I WIN!!!!
Lilly!!! friends Hayley,  Dawn,  J.G, And MAGGIE! Enimes Summer (Grrrrr) and Eva! Reashionship a love
busterlover commented…
I LOVE EZEKIEL AND NOAH over a year ago
over a year ago iCelineTV said…
Name: Christina/Christine
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Properties: Kinda wavy, ponytail in back, thin streaks of darker blonde.
Eye color: Gray
Wears: Light green shirt and skirt, blue necklace.
Favorite color: Green
Favorite type of movie: Horror and Comedy
Friends: Gwen, Izzy, LeShawna, Brigette
Hates: Courtney
Personality: Tomboy and sort of crazy....
Name: Christina/Christine
Hair Color: Blonde 
Hair Properties: Kinda wavy, ponytail in back, thin str
over a year ago gwenfan3445 said…
Name-Caroline-lynn
Likes-drawing,scary movies,goths,black,midnight blue,thunder storms
Dis-likes-tv,non-scary movies,preppies,pink,light blue,really sunny days
team-screaming gophers
crush-Trent
IQ-230
Motto-greetings are depressing,life is pointless
hates-cody,chris,noah,heather,izzy,owen
Friends-Duncan
eye color-red contacts
Audition- I'm auditioning because life is pointless,and i need the money to sell my sister for medical reserch
Erien_HEYYY JERK OF THE YEAR
Caroline-*bleep*off u *bleep*!!! oh *bleep* the camra is on,*bleep*

Erin-*puts sigh infront of camra saying "soory were having technacle difficulties plese do not pick Caroline for TDI"
Name-Caroline-lynn
Likes-drawing,scary movies,goths,black,midnight blue,thunder storms
Dis-likes-tv,n
busterlover commented…
she should like noah over a year ago
over a year ago sam182 said…
Hey guys. What's up. When I posted my character last time, I mention she liked a guy named Jake. Well I decided to create him, so here it goes ha.
Name: Jake
Team: Screaming gophers
Story: His from Tennessee. Lives with his dad.
Friends: Gwen, Izzy, Geoff, Duncan.
Personallity: His kind of serious and a little shy. But his cool and nice when he gets to know people better.
eyes: gray
favorite color : blue
Zodiac sing : Cancer

Hey guys. What's up. When I posted my character last time, I mention she liked a guy named Jake. Well
over a year ago samdunk12 said…
big smile
wheres baby phat make up and jewelry has katies body leshawnas skin and heathers hair name:Tasha crushes:DJ Justin likes:leshawna lindsay courtney trent tyler katie sadie and duncan hates:heather harold bfffl:bridgette enemy:gwen lives in ny city lost to harold on tdi.
over a year ago pop9ana said…
cindy 16

friends witf duncan ,courtney, gwen,.

rock bans nickelbak kid ,rock.

fav coler any thing dark

p.s no cindy is not me
cindy 16 

friends witf duncan ,courtney, gwen,. 

rock bans nickelbak kid ,rock.

fav coler an
over a year ago BlastWave said…
Name: Reginald "Reggie" Kenneth
Eye Color: Blue
Team: Killer Bass
Appearance: Wears funky sunglasses everyday. Wears tight jumpsuits on occasion. Always has a piano with him.
Huge fan of: Elton John
over a year ago TDI_Angel said…
angelic
Name: Macy
Age: She never reaceled it, but we think it's around 16.
Eyes: One blue-ish gray and one brown eye
Hair: Brown and always in a high-ponytail
Accent: Southern
Family: She's Duncan's older sister
Catchphrase: When angry- "Y'Know what?!"
Friends: Best friend- Izzy, Other friends- Ezekiel, Owen (sometimes Duncan is her friend)
Enemies: Duncan (usually), Tyler (for reasons neither of them have said), Noah (cause she always taunts him for "kissing a guy")
Crush: No one.
Likes: Izzy, writing fanfiction's with random pairings that will never happen, secrets, walking in on private moments, putting couples together, breaking couples apart, annoying Duncan, annoying Heather, being random and crazy, locking people in closets.
Dislikes: When someone won't tell her a secret, NoahxIzzy, someone asking what a fate is (don't ask or she'll say "Y'Know what?!"), people making fun of her accent
Habits: Squinting, ending sentences about Courtney or Duncan with "in accordance to the prophecy", trailing off in the middle of sentences, running into the woods with a headache, snorting when she laughs.
Talent: Singing, locking people in closets, doing impersonations. (she would make people speak to her and in the middle of their sentence say "Got it!" and she suddenly could do their voice perfectly).
Fear: Chef Hatchett

Macy has akward relationships with most of the campers. She doesn't dislike anyone, in fact considers them all friends (except Duncan). However, Gwen, Heather, Tyler, and Noah all dislike her. Noah because she's always calling him gay or saying Cody's who he's meant for (and often sounds TOO serious when she says this). Tyler for reasons neither will admit. Gwen because Macy always pointed out when she didn't act Gothic, when she was being controlling over Trent, or when she was "messing with the prophecy" by being Duncan's friend. Heather because Macy once pushed her into Ezekiel, forcing the two to kiss. This action made Heather feel akward around Ezekiel (though he never talked about it) and caused her to hate Macy.
-----
I sent in Macy so that you'll have a charecter that doesn't gush over Duncan/Cody/Justin/Trent/Noah.
busterlover commented…
YOUR MEAN TO NOAH AND I LIKE EZEKIEL over a year ago
over a year ago TDI16 said…
There can be only ONE Lilly,MINE! >:/
over a year ago pop9ana said…
names:gwen and duncan.

hair color: green and black.

friends:courtney,izzy,duncan,gwen.

personality: mean. eye color (gwen)black.(duncan)blue.

rockbans:nickelback and kidrock .
names:gwen and duncan. 

hair color: green and black.  

friends:courtney,izzy,duncan
over a year ago gilly1127 said…
Name: Aki Mori
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Purpleish blue
Crush: Chris Maclean
IQ: 187
Friends: Beth, Izzy, Courtney, Bridgette, Gwen, Trent, Geoff, DJ, Duncan, Owen,
Enemies: Heather, Sadie and Katie (they just hate her for some reason)
Music: Alternative and Rock
Personality: Stays true to her jappaneese culture, kind, helpful, a bit of a temper, creative, loves to paint,

*Audition Tape*
Aki: Konichiwa! I'm Aki, I would totally LOVE to be on TDI! People say that I'm nice, friendly, and creative. I was born in Japan, so I stay true to my culture.
Aki's little bro: AKI! DOMI SHON OO SHAW!
Aki: I didn't leave Mr. Sungless in the wash, you stole him from my room!
Aki's little bro: NOMIRE OO NIN!
Aki: *blushes* Is this thing still on?
Name: Aki Mori
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Purpleish blue
Crush: Chris Maclean
IQ: 187
Friends:
over a year ago SuperGame said…
angelic
name awesome
over a year ago Darksiidee said…
heart
ABOUT HER:
Name: Celine
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Nationality: Argentina
Favorite color: Purple (Like her shirt)
Hobbies: Drawing
Favorite Musician: Eminem and Gerald Way
Fear:Computers logoff (a bad experience when she was 3)
Love: Pop-corn with butter
Hate: Kim Possible and her math proffesor
(She is wearing purple ALL - STARS, her favorite shoes)

ABOUT HER IN TDI:
Team: The Killer Bass
Crush: Duncan :D
Friends: Courtney (they are very close), Bridgette, Duncan, Owen, Geoff, Leshawna, Trent, And Lindsay
Dislakes: Heather and Gwen.
Story:
Celine is a sweet argentinian with a very dificult life. When she was 8, her mom went away to live in Lima, with her little four brothers and sisters. So she stays in Argentina until she enter in the casting of TDI. She is very funny and she laughs about everything, but deep inside she's depressed. She can't open up with everybody, she can only with her best friends (Courtney, Bridgette and Duncan) When she arrives in the island she found Courtney, who later will be her best friend. She is very sociable, so she start to talk with the guys. Then, she talk with Duncan and immediately they start to be friends. But later... They can be something else... (In this version Duncan and Courtney aren't toghether, becouse if Courtney is her best friend it will be so mean :|) She is the cause of a lot of the victorys (and a lot of losses :D) in her team. She is competitive, and she loves to win like Courtney, it's becouse of that they are friends. She is a crazy fan of Anime and Manga.. And she turn crazy everybody with that. She hate Heather so much becouse she and Leshawna are friends, but she hate Gwen too becouse she think that Gwen is flirting with Duncan (Maybe she is right) Anyway, Duncan only has eyes for her...Later, she start a relationship with Duncan, but sometimes she wants to kill him... and sometimes, she wants to kiss him... She will be in final 4, but she is the 18th in leave the island becouse of Heather :(
When she is walking for the Duck of Shame, Duncan runs to where she is, and kiss her (aww he's such a sweet boy :D) And that was the story about my character in TDI.

Sorry for the mistakes, i don't speak in english very well, i do as better as i can

Byee :D
-DaRkSiIdE-

P.S.:She is totally me. my personality, my hair, my clothes, my hobbies, and my love *.*
ABOUT HER:
Name: Celine
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Nationality: Argentina
Favorite color: Purple (Li
7 MORE MINUETES UNTIL THE PREMIERE OF TDA
hmmm
in EEUU or in Canada?
over a year ago SuperGame said…
Name:Rose
Sisters: One 22 year old sister Diana,One 8 year old sister Jana
Crush:DJ
Hates:Heather Owen Sadie Leshawna Ezekial Eva
Friends:Lindsey Beth DJ Katie Noah Justin Bridgette Geoff Duncan courtney Harold Izzy Gwen Trent
Color:Pink
Animal:Monkey
Fear:people kissing for more than ten minutes
Skin: Lindsay skin
busterlover commented…
MEAN TO ZEKEY UGH over a year ago
smile
please draw it i'm sure it's gonna be cute n.n
over a year ago mississippigril said…
name destiny
weght sinny
sikn coulr light tan
hiar blond brown curly hair
outfit wheres a blue tank top an a piar of denim Shorts

pro file

dates justen cuter than justen not sracd to get dirty bff with brigette and dj AN LOVE ANIMALS link
over a year ago zanesaaomgfan said…
Name: Vanessa Stella Juiol(female)
Looks: Brown eyes, brown long hair, gold earings, and always wears pink.
Story: Vanessa was born in Sanalis, California on December 12th 1995. She was named after Vanessa Hudgens ans Stella Hudgens. Her parents are divorced so her life is difficult. She sings, acts, and loves to preform infront of an audience.
Idol: Lady GaGa, Vanessa Hudgens
Audition tape: (fixes camera)♪All I wanna do, is be close to you. All I wanna do is have fun. If I can't have that. You will be sorry for the lost of singing.♪ "I love to sing I love to dance."she says. "As you know, I go to school with Courtney. Shes my bff. I live next to Bridgette and Geoff.(right in between them) And You should know this but, I love Duncan. Dont tell Courtney please? My arch enemy is HEATHER!(camera brakes because of her name)"(end)
IQ:258
Lives: Sacaratemo, California
Loves: Duncan
Motto: ♪Singing is just my favorite thing.!♪
Bffs: Courtney, Leshawna, Beth, Izzy, and Gwen
Her mother is fight breast cancer.(whole point in pink)
Name: Vanessa Stella Juiol(female)
Looks: Brown eyes, brown long hair, gold earings, and al
over a year ago sonicgirl9 said…
wink
Name: Dianna
Hairsyle:like gwen's but the color blonde
Team:Screaming Gophers
In love with:Ducan
IQ:200
Friends:Bridgett,Gwen,Izzy,D.j,Tyler and Heather
Personality: tomboy,likes to get dirty,loves animals,will help others under any curmstanes, very smart and is jelous of Courtney

Hates:Cody,Eva,and Noah,Chef,Chris and Chinese food
Wants:world peace,and to date Ducan

thanks for reading! Plz mail me if i won!!
over a year ago bubbles4u22 said…
My character's name is Arden. She is about the same height as Heather. Tube top, powder blue, white ruffly skirt, shortish blonde hair, smart but very pretty with blue eyes, age, 16, she loves Justin and is secretly dating him, she really likes to push Heather's buttons because she wants to be the queen bee and rule the camp, her only weakness:she is VEEEEEEERY girly,friends:lindsay,bridgette,justin,tre­nt
My character's name is Arden. She is about the same height as Heather.   Tube top, powder blue, white
over a year ago BlackStone said…
blush
Well, hello everybody, I'm new in Fanpop, and I like Total Drama Island and Action. My favorite character is Izzy, so I made my own character based upon her wallpaper.
Name: Alayna
Look like: She's very pretty, had brown (with a touch of red)hair, a little black dress, two ear pierce in each ear, light brown eyes and amazing body curves ^.^
Personality: She has an strong one. She seems to be a lady, but really she acts like a tomboy, and she doesn't care what other people thinks about her. Always tells the truth about she thinks of other pepole, be careful. But also she's a very loyable friend, you can trust her... she will never betray you.
Friends: In the camp she's very close friend to Leshawna, Izzy and Gwen. She is also firend of Duncan, Trent and Owen.
Enemies: Heather, because she wanted to bullied her like everyone else and she couldn't, and Courtney, because she thought that Alayna had a crush on Duncan and it wasn't truth. In fact, Alayna is very upset because it was a total misunderstanding, and she apreciate Courtney. She loves someone else...
Crush: She is in love with Chris ^.^. And Chris loves her too!!! They must wait until TDI finish, to date each other. But he confesses her in the 8th elimination program.
Likes: Rock music of '70 -'90 period, Older boys, Fried Chicken, and all kind of Books.
Dislikes: Stupid people, and Squids (like food)
Afraid of: TV red light (It's scary in the middle of the night)

Well It's kinda like me, and the guy I like it's also named Chris, but I've got black hair. Hahahahaha!

See ya.-
Well, hello everybody, I'm new in Fanpop, and I like Total Drama Island and Action. My favorite chara
over a year ago DUNCAN77TRENT7 said…
name:Victor
loves:Gwen (trent said if i break up with her you can take her)
eye color:Blue
IQ:150
hair color:Black
skin:White
team:Killer Bass
friends:Trent,Tyler,Gwen,Owen,Ezekiel,Geo­ff,­DJ
enemies:Everybody else
audition tape:doing a triple back flip
Elimination reason:broke leg
TDA:Qualified
Habilities:Music

personality:

he is Trent's Twin brother so they all like to do the same thing
name:Victor
loves:Gwen (trent said if i break up with her you can take her)
eye color:Blue 
IQ
over a year ago gwenfan3445 said…
this is Caroline's sister Erin
Name-Erin
Crush- Victor
Audition-Hi I'm Erin. You might know me cause i was on my sisters audition tape.PLEASE DONT PICK HER SHES A IDOIT
Caroline-I FRIGGEN HEARD THAT!!!!!!!!!! YOUR DEAD!!!!!!!!
Erin-Well i better go befor my sister tries to kill me Bye *does peace sign**runs*.

Friends- Lindsey,Heather,Katie,Bridgette,Trent,Sume­r,V­ict­or(­up there^),Noah,Owen,Izzy and Alayna
Enimes-Gwen,Duncan,Noah,Cody,Chris,Chef,C­aro­lin­e,V­ane­ssa­,Le­Sha­wna and Justin
Saying-Burn them like a piece of twige
Biogaphy- Shes a Lawer in training.With a gothic sister and a super stressed mom and a dad who passed away she always has time to write about her life. Her dad passed away when she was 2. When she was in grade 4 and when her sister was 14 Caroline became goth. Erin is now a super nice 16 year old. As for Caroline who is 21.
this is Caroline's sister Erin
Name-Erin
Crush- Victor
Audition-Hi I'm Erin. You might know me cause
over a year ago ROCKCHIC179 said…
mischievous
Name: Silver
Hobbies:extreme sports and playing pranks on people
Hair colour:chocolate brown
Eye colour: green
Skin: mixed
Team: Killer bass
Loves: DJ
Friends: Countey, Bridgette, Gwen, LaShawna, Dj, Duncan, Geoff and Trent
Enemies:Heather, Katie, Sedie, Justin, Noah and Harold
Personality: Rough, Tough, fun and nice when she feels like it
Name: Silver
Hobbies:extreme sports and playing pranks on people
Hair colour:chocolate brow
over a year ago summer_rain said…
name: skyler
friends:izzy(e-scope)duncan bridgette dj lindsey cody
enemys:heather
crush:cody
i know she looks bad it because i have a crudie mouse
name: skyler
friends:izzy(e-scope)duncan bridgette dj lindsey cody
enemys:heather 
crush:cody
i k
over a year ago popular24 said…
o.m.g
over a year ago dramalyric said…
laugh
name:lyric
color:like heather
body:gwen
hair:dark brown pony tail
eye:hazel
crush:duncan
personality:kinda goth and punkish,im a little lazy really nice,hates courtney and justin.cool to hang out with.
over a year ago tiaizzylinda said…
name;j.j.
age; 13
eye color; redish brown
iq; not sure
hair color redish pink
skin white
lovs meat and soury ssugary stuff and video games
audition tape skates on roller blades and trips over a cord
elimination ; was really tired and grumpy and punched chris after leaving
abbilities ; can make big fires , great in comps not a nerd though , expert video gamest.
bio;
she is a 13 year old hot headed tomboy not like eva though and she is a bit of a crazy person.she hates heather and trys to kill her . she likes video games is lazey and she dosnt take pity on guys or girly girls only people she cares about most. hates girlys hates make up and nail polish. in real life im just lke my character.i willpost picture later ps she is skinny like me
over a year ago dustfinger said…
Name:Christine
eye color: black
hair color: black with red steaks
loves: musicals, action movies, singing, and buffalo wings
audition tape: her singing The Phantom of the Opera
elimination: talked about musicals constantly
abbilities: sing and scare animals away
Bio: Always the main lead role in the musicals at her school. People liked her but she didn't really care for people. All girls are scared of her. Gets along with Gwen. Heather is scared of her. She likes Duncun
over a year ago kangat said…
Name: Kai
Hair: Brunette with blue and purple
Skin: bridgette's color
Eyes: Brown
Dislikes: annoying people, techno music, and models
Audition: Her first music video
Team: Screaming Gaffers
Crush: She wont tell :)crushes make you weak
Name: Kai
Hair: Brunette with blue and purple
Skin: bridgette's color
Eyes: Brown
hmmm
her name is Amanda she's 13 her eye color is blue and she loves Noah she is blonde andher b-day is may 12 favriote color is blue andher faviorte animal is a lion RAWR! shes red (native) and likes music she likes techno music the smiley is her orignal face she always give
over a year ago seacat243 said…
Name: Sapphire
Hair: Blonde in a pony like Bridgette
Clothes: Blue Shirt with Tight Jeans
Eyes: Sapphire Blue (That's pretty much where she gets her name. She also Has her name because of her obsession with Blue! XD)
Friends: Everyone except Gwen, Bridgette, Lindsay and Justin.
Best friends: Gwen, Bridgette, Lindsay
Team: What ever they're on. If they are on seprate teams, She is on Gwen's team.
Auddition: Sings a HARD song Perfectly. Then says she takes lessons
Why she was elimanated: She was too nice.
Reaction: "WHAT?!? I'M LIKE ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE ON THE SHOW! Sure, I can loose my temper sometimes but, really! Why would anyone vote me off?" *show's the tape from the bathroom*
Duncan looking scary: You're too nice. You gotta go!
Courtney: Too nice. Gwen: Sorry. Trent: If you're watching this Sapphire, We're still friends right? *Turn's it off* *Sapphire turns around* Bye everyone. *Goes past Justin* *Kicks him* *Runs onto the boat* Bye!You're all my Friends!! I'll be watching to see who wins! BYE!
Description: Nice and playful at times. Love to listen to music. Her theme is "The Climb". She can loose her temper sometimes but she dosen't most of the time. She loves Her friends and her family (Especially her dog, Fudge). She loves Anime/Manga, and is (also) obbsessed with Twilight. Her fav character from Twilight is Alice.
Her Crush is a boy back home. She wishes she could see him again. Whenever she thinks of him, she cries. She's glad she's around friends. She HATES justin. She thinks he only thinks of himself when at times, he needs to think of other people too. She has a couple of Brother's that just LOVE to mess around with her and play jokes. She's quite the jokester herself. Now that she has spent all of her life with her Bros, She knows When, where, and what is going to happen. She has an IQ of 1100 and is a stright (sp.??) A+ Student in school. She is a great Speller. She can spell ALOT of things. she is Generous and sweet and LOVES helping. Did I mention she is OBSESSED (When i say it, I MEAN it) with Miley Cyrus. Her mom died in a car accident and Lives with her dog, Brothers, and her father. + Her Ultimate Favourite movie is Titanic.
Skin: Tan
Saying: if ya can't beat em, Join em.
Mail me if I win.
I added too much. didn't I?
Plz mail me if I win
over a year ago wetts2 said…
name kevin
age 12
iq IDK
freinds duncan dj geoff courtney lashona beth
fave clor green
dislikes hights
team killer bass
smart
likes sunny days
eye green
hair black
fave color green yellow
name kevin
age 12
iq IDK
freinds duncan dj geoff courtney lashona beth
fave clor green
dislikes
over a year ago Officefan222 said…
Name: Alette (French: meaning noble)
eye color: blue-green
hair: light brown with gold highlights, long and wavy, thick
skin: white, but tan
team: Killer Bass/Killer Gripps (she is SO on TDA)
Crush: Trent (she keeps a picture of him under her pillow.)
friends: Courtney, Bridgette, LeShawna, Lindsey, Duncan, Tyler, Geoff
enemies: Heather (She replaced her shampoo with green hair dye), Justin, Izzy, Noah, Ezekiel, Eva
Audition Tape: Sledding down her family's manison's winding staircase, and ending up crashing into the butler and Donald Trump, who was currently visiting
Personality: Not just a pretty face, smart, stylish, happy, willing to help, willing to get back at heather
Music: Taylor Swift
Favorite color: Pink, blue, or gold
Books: Twilight, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Gallager Girls, Oh My Gods
TV: Total Drama Island, America's Next top model, american idol, 30 rock, the office, the bachelor
Movies: Baby Mama, New York Minute, Music and Lyrics
Skills: putting together super cute outfits, destroying Heather, being a expert spy, and calling her lawyer
Family: Mother, and Father, who owns an investment agency, and is an entrepuner (is that how you spell that?) her cat, alvin, and her guinea pig, oreo.
Grades: Straight A's
Weakness: Shoes, bossy, willing to make alliances
Story: Alette goes to a private school in the Upper East Side of Manhatten, for exceptional students (basically a school for rich kids to learn how to spend money and crash there parents sports cars, as she likes to say.) Her parents are never around much in her life, mom always at party's and events, and dad working. She frequently shops on 5th Avenue, and goes to Central Park for walks. She is on her i-phone alot. She frequently does outrageous things, sometimes to grab her parents attention, or just for fun. She's been all around the world, from Mt. Fuji to Cape of Good Hope. She is excessivly rich, and goes to many celebrity parties. She has Selena Gomez on speed dial. But, she's ready for something new, and wants to use the $100,000/$1,000,000 she wins for her charity, the Alette Banks Fund, which helps benefit children with cancer.
over a year ago 7thGradeGenius said…
Name: Brittanya
Hair color: Brunette w/ gold and pink streaks
Hair type: Courtney's, except with a different fringe and puffier back
Skin color: Tanned
Eye color: Teal
Eye type: Wide like Courtney's, not relaxed
Favorite saying: You mess with my best friend, you die.
Height: 5'5''
Fitness: She benches 25/40s weights
Strengths: Pranking people, damaging other people's eardrums by singing really high, fixing damaged or broken relationships
Weaknesses: People cornering her, people annoying her, posers, spiders
Friends: Duncan, Bridgette, Trent, Gwen, Leshawna, Lindsay, Beth, Izzy, and Courtney
Best friends: Duncan, Courtney, and Izzy
Enemies: Pretty much every1 else :)
Crush(es): Duncan
Episode eliminated: N/A, since she's in an alliance with Duncan and Courtney. The only problem is, they think she's crazy, since she can see and speak to ghosts.
Fave song(s): Pretty Girl by Sugarcult, All For One from HSM2, and Here We Go Again by Demi Lovato
Audition tape: She is busy tying a rope around her enemy Douglas Jensen's ankles while hanging him from a thick tree branch, and preparing to whack him repeatedly with a stick.
Hobby: Poking things with a stick.

She is wearing a pink tube top and a white cuffed short jacket over it, white skinny jeans, and tall black boots. She never goes anywhere without wearing fingerless leather gloves. She loves to draw and sing, and is into posers, loners, and troublemakers (that explains the HUGE crush on Duncan :D). She will sit by a tree or behind the cabins and just sketch her feelings. She is a very nice girl, but is also unafraid to snap a bone when she needs to or should.

Brittanya comes from a long like of psychos and geniuses. Her IQ, being 708, mingles strongly with her passion for hanging upside down and doing pretzels when she gets bored. She is Izzy's favorite cousin and Courtney's BFF, and just happens to be dating Duncan's brother.

Brittanya is a huge - and I mean HUGE - fan of Duncan. She loves to prank other teens and kids, like Duncan, and has always had a record of not caring for school policies. She is a mischievous teenager, and, without getting in the way of the relationship between Duncan and Courtney, has become BFFs with Courtney, who now treats Brittanya like a sister.

Brittanya is a B+ student otherwise her vandalising behavior at high school, and usually is a class favorite for being the funniest girl. She absolutely loves ticking off Chris by humming in her head during him giving the instructions to the challenges. Her main goal in the show is destroying Heather's reign, but also to make sure her alliance stands strong.

Brittanya has many goals in life. She wants to be the next Vincent Van Gogh, but also wants to be the next Michael Jackson. Her friends have always asked her to sing or draw for them, and she hopes to form a band with Duncan and Courtney after this ratty backwash show is over.

I hope I didn't write too much, since I never shut up.

PS: This is me in real life.

~Brittanya
Name: Brittanya
Hair color: Brunette w/ gold and pink streaks
Hair type: C
so, who won?
over a year ago TDILuver1 said…
Name: Katrina
Friends: Pretty much everyone except Heather and Ezekiel.
Enemys: Heather and Ezekiel.
Heres what she looks like p.s her name isnt Courtney I just 4got to do her name and i'm too lazy to do it now.
Name: Katrina
Friends: Pretty much everyone except Heather and Ezekiel. 
Enemys: Heather a
Who won?!
over a year ago TDILova123 said…
heart
Name:Princess
IQ:183
Friends:Everyone on TDI(Except Beth and Justin)
Activitys:Tennis,Soccer,football,Dodgebal­l,C­omp­ute­r
Boyfriends:Duncan,Geoff(2 Boyfriends)They Know.XD
over a year ago CAITLYN_SU said…
Name: Lizzie
Hair: blonde wears a blue baseball cap
Eyes: green
Clothes: Heather's shirt and shorts but blue
Shoes: Cowgirl boots
Crush: Cody
Catch Phrase: I have rage of the Brooklyn type!
Home Town: Brooklyn, Massachusetts
Audition Tape: Doing Karate
Friends: Gwen, Lashawna, Bridgette
Instrument: Bass Guitar
Most Famous Line: I love you Cody with all my heart!
Personalty:
she is a melting pot of talent! She is a team player and is very nice!
mischievous
WHO WON?!?
over a year ago Lydiara said…
smile
Name:Luna Hair color:Pink,brown and green. Crush:Duncan Best Friend:Courtney Hairstyle:Long curly side bangs with regular short spiky bangs and short curly hair in back. Wears:Japanese schoolgirl mimicry top,with short,black,sparkly capris and Sailor Moon like boots only shorter with no moon. Acessories:Gold hoop earrings,short,black,lacey,fingerless gloves Hobbies:Playing video games,fashion designing,fortune telling,tarot card readings Favorite animal:Cat Favorite band:Maroon 5 Details:Loves to do anything artistic,can beat you at any level on DDR,is super smart and wears reading glasses temporarily.
over a year ago hippie316 said…
name: Alex
looks: long brown wavy hair, purple peace t-shirt, jean shorts, white tennishoes, hazel eyes
personality: hippie, tree hugger, loves animals, vegitarian, outgoing, loud,not afraid to speak her mind
likes: duncan but she doesn't know why he's completly wrong for her
over a year ago sara789 said…
HIS NAME IS JOE HE HAS A CRUSH ON BROOK(MY CREATION) AND HE IS DUNCAN'S TWIN BROTHER.HE IS NAUGHTY LIKE DUNCAN ALSO HE WENT TO JUVNILE AGE:16 FRIENDS.DUNCAN GWEN BROOK EMILY OWEN DJ GEOFF
over a year ago god-of-love said…
name:giny
b-day:november 12
eye color:green
hair color:brown
love:duncan
bff:courtney,bridgette,lindsay,katie,sadi­e,l­esh­awn­a,b­eth­,ge­off­, tyler,duncan,owen,izzy,cody,yeline,and melissa
ppl i hate:gwen and heather
likes to:draw,dance,sing,make up stories,ect
IQ:189
born in:costa rica but move to USA when i was 7
fav. color(s):black and pink
fav. movie:mr. and mrs.smith
fav. book:suddenly supernatural
ppl i think that r kool:all my friends!
fav. food:ice cream,and chocolate.
fav. drink:soda,and milkshakes
fav. tv show:tdi,tda,sabrina the teenage witch,10 things i hate about you,unwrapped,animal cops,sister sister,the nanny,icarly,ect.
fav. online games or website:IMVU,toontown,super secret,fanpop,hi5,youtube.

EXTRA:im a bad girl and i love with duncan.
im friends with alot of other ppl like sofie,ashley,ect. but this r my best friends.i met them at courtney's pool party,i met sofie and ashley when duncan toke me to his house(it was the best day ever).giny(me)likes bad boys.=o)

if u need anything more about me tell me.
name:giny
b-day:november 12
eye color:green
hair color:brown
love:duncan
b
over a year ago Tdilover225 said…
smirk
Name: Danny Ortese
Tdi And Tda Team: The Screaming Gophers And The Killer Grips
Place: 4th In Total Drama Island And 2nd In Total Drama Action
Iq: A Amazing Iq Of 238!
Face: Sparkling Light Blue Eyes, Shiny Black Hair, He Always Wears A Orangish Red Deathnote And Naruto Hat, And Usually Always Has On Strawberry Chap-Stick.
Clothes: A T-Shirt With TDI On It And Blue-Jeaned Shorts. Danny Also Has Blue Flip-Flops And White Jordans And His Socks Are Orange.
Height: 5 Foot 3
Weight: 146 Pounds
Personality: Danny Loves Playing The Guitar And Singing, He Also Loves Drawing, He Also Likes Being Freaky Also His Family Says He's A Sweetheart, And Loves Watching TV And Plays Video Games!
Favorite Show: Total Drama Island\Action, Deathnote, And Naruto
(That's Me!!!)
IGNORE THAT HER NAME IS LILY her name is sara!!!she likes duncana and trent and her quoe is im the best so ill win.she is goth and she loves to sing is mostly scetchy she has black nails not that shes dirty its her nail polish loves animals dreams to be a rockstar is good at the eltric guitar also she is the hotest girl in her school.her friends are duncan trent bridgette izzy lindsay geoff gwen lawshana beth cody dj brook emily and she hates chef chris heather harold courtney and more people hobbies:singing drawing causing trouble.here is her story of falling in love with duncan....one day when i was walking i found duncan he was looking at me i smiled i said"so...are you taken??" he replied "no baby well i was but u won my heart"i kissed him he said"kinda weird i just met u and we fall in love!"yea it sure is i said then we met at tda and tdi....we are ingaged!!and she is goth went to juvanile.hear is her story..she lives in bostan with her family she ussally loves to talk trash and she picks out her own clothes in the store even if her mom dosent like them and when her mom buys her girly clothes she makes them goth and ripps them.she had to go to another school when she was 15 cuz was suspended when she was caught playing spin the bottle in the cafiteria with duncan and her friends and she was alao caught drinking beer once in the bathroom but she never drank it again.she rides an old motercycle here uncle gave her,she decorates it with skulls bad words well one bad word and she puts on goth stuff.she has 2 anoyying sisters.once she said to her youngest sister wich is 6 that if she jumps of the diving board into the 5 feet pool she will catch her but she didnt and her young 6 yr old sister,lizz drowned and went to the hospital.she ran away on her motercycle with her stuff and wentto duncans house but then they got caught drinking beer again and they went to juvanile for 1 month and she has 2 dogs,fang and skullz.here is a little fight i had with my 12 year old sister,daisy....me:shut up daisy im tryn to talk with duncan!!daisy;well go talk with tthe stupid green headed guy on the phone some where else!me:well..how dare you!duncan holds his fistsduncan:yea HOW DARE YOU!!!daisy:i mean...mo..mo..mom1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!icover her mouth and take out a knife from my pocket me:shut up or i will kill you!!even if i was on the phone with him i will still kill you.puts knife bak daisy:MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!1my mom;what happened...omy gosh lily you are grounded!!!!and duncan i never want to see you near my sweet lily again!!duncan:really???well she said she is going to live with me in my house without my mom or dad or anybody!!she already has her stuff there!my mom:lily?....*cries* how can you do this..to your mom!my mom runs out of the room as my sister follows her yelling"mom!!"so me and duncan leave to his new house my adition tape is how amazing i sing in real life i sing awesome belive me! and she stands up to her fears and somtimes she could be real nice!
 IGNORE THAT HER NAME IS LILY her name is sara!!!she likes duncana and trent and her quoe is im the b
over a year ago TwilightFreak92 said…
Name: Luna Iyani Carlonzo
DOB: 7/19/93
Star Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster
Personality: Not very social, calm, quiet
Hobbies: collecting seashells
IQ: 261
Lives: San Deigo, California
TDI Team: Killer Bass
TDA: Qualified
TDA team: Screaming Gaphers
Story: Luna was born in Japan to follow her parents heiritage. When she was only three, her parents where killed in a drive by shooting. After being in an orphanage for eight years, she was finally chosen to live with a poor Argentinean family in California. When high school came along, everyone thought she was a freak. No one wanted to be her friend.
Audition Tape
start
Luna: Is this thing on? Oh hi. I'm Luna. I want to be on Total Drama Island because I want to get away from the bullies in my area. Also, I want to be friends with other campers, and win the hundred grand. What would I do with the prize money? I would first use the money on my family and donate the rest for charity.
Luna's little bro Nico: Luna! Give me back my camera!
Luna: Wait!
Nico: No! NOW!
camera gets knocked down but still records
Nico: Look what you did! You knocked down my camera!
Luna: No! That was you!
Nico: I'm telling mom!
Luna: Okay. Go tell her. But if you do I will burn your allowance money and "Star Wars the Clone Wars" dolls.
Nico: They are action figures! I'm still telling mom.
Luna: Fine. Go tell mom. But don't come to me saying I didn't warn you!
Nico: Fine I won't tell! But you won't burn my things!
Nico runs out crying without his camera
camera gets put back on stand
Luna: Sorry about that. Please give me a call if you choose me for your show!

This is what Luna looks like
Name: Luna Iyani Carlonzo
DOB: 7/19/93
Star Sign: Cancer
Ch
over a year ago Mergalegirl said…
monkey
Name: Bailey
Dresses: kinda like a hippy, lots of bangles, baggy pants, converse that are tiedye black blue and white.Black finger nails

Hair: Super curly with electirc blue hightlights

Eyes: Golden Brown

Crush:duncan

Skin: creamy color

hates: heather

best buds with: izzy and gwen

loves to: write,sing, and kiss some new guy on the show named ronnie to make ducan jeaously, and hanging with her buds

team:killer bass

books: house of night novels

fav. color: purple

sbilings; brother, 18,edward, sister,15,alexandra

music: all

iQ: 290

Story: she lived in charrlottesville ,virginia all her life and wanted to get a new begainning. her mom is in jail and she lives with her aunt and uncle on a goat farm. she took the chance to wina million dollars so show could start over. actullay she and duncan are best buds with gwen. there like brothers and sister untill she turn 13 and she felt diffrent toward ducan but he dosen' know so yeah. now on total drama action.

over a year ago Mergalegirl said…
her friends are also lily, dj,cortney,trent, bridgette, lindsay ,geoff,lawshana beth, cody, brook, emily
over a year ago XxXAFI4everXxX said…
name:Ivy
motto:If u don't wanna kno, don't ask
hair:Really short like an inch between her shoulder and end of hair. Dark brown with dark blue streeks.
Clothes: Black skinny jeans with a tight fitting t-shirt. Usually has a band name on it. Black converses and skull earings.
skin:white
team:Killer Bass
hates:Justin & Heather
friends:Leshawana, Gwen, Duncan, Izzy, Owen, Geoff, DJ, Bridgette
BFFLs: Gwen, Duncan
sports:Feild Hockey, Softball
Dream job:A photographer
music:Rock, Punk Rock, Alternitive
band:AFI (She LOVES Davey...)
Fav songs; Days Of The Phoenix-AFI, Affliction- AFI, Flavor Of The Weak- American Hi-Fi, and Ignorance- Paramore
books:Undone, Princess Ai, The Dreaming
fav cancled show: Danny Phantom
lives in: NJ
IQ:298
personality: Ivy likes to relax and doesn't care wat any1 thinks about her. But she has a BIG crush on Duncan and gets all psazzy around him, but he understands. She is way in2 music and is always humming the tune to an AFI song. When she is not listening to music, going on the computer, or hanging out with Gwen and Duncan she is reading The Dreaming.

Fave AFI song: Days Of The Pheonix
over a year ago rockzsanders said…
hmmm
Ok, I have to ask...what's with everyone & the mega-high IQ's?! It's not possible, people. I'm just saying =/
Oh, BTW, in real life, I'm wanted by the FBI! Yay, go me!
over a year ago bubblegum05 said…
laugh
Here's Miranda:

She is 16
Likes to run,burn stuff,talk and cook
loves her clothing,hates gwen
she is on the killer bass team
she has an alliance with izzy and lindsay

that's all i can say, HOPE YOU LIKE HER!!!
Here's Miranda:

She is 16
Likes to run,burn stuff,talk and cook
loves her clothing,hates gwen
she is
over a year ago courtneydog55 said…
kiss
name star. (beth sister). age 17. fav coler ice blue. loves beth boyfriend. hates barbie. love to be a winner
name star. (beth sister). age 17. fav coler ice blue. loves beth boyfriend. hates barbie. love to be
over a year ago TOTALFan said…
mischievous
Name:Christy
Eye color:Medium brown
Hair color:Dirty blonde/strawberry blonde, pink high lights
Skin:Almost Pale White
Team:Killer bass
Loves:Izzy(I'm insane like she is...=B)
Friends:Gwen, Beth, Lindsay, Lashawna, DJ, Duncan, Cody and Trent.
Audition tape:Challenging a black belt at Karate.
Elimination reason:Just being totally insane (LOL)
Elimination after coming back:Of course being insane...again(LOL..AGAIN)
Skills:Karate, computer hacking, drawing and singing.

Personality:
Insane, silly, friendly, talkative and a little emo at times.
Favorite music:Punk rock, heavy metal, Alternative, hip-hop, pop and rap.

(I'm totally just like her!XD)
Name:Christy
Eye color:Medium brown
Hair color:Dirty blonde/strawberry blonde, pink high light
over a year ago Fangirl99 said…
My Character [Me]
Name: Brooke
style:tomboy
Teams Killer Bass Screaming Gaphers
Place in TDI: Final 5
Crush:duncan
BFFS: Gwen, Duncan, Courtney, Cody, leshawna, Bridgett Geoff, Izzy, Owen,, DJ, Tyler, and trent, and heather, and beth n lindsay
Enimes:none
Quote: Whatever
Personality: Cool, likes to hang, shes likes to start trouble, acting and drumming
P.s Shes also a tomboy, and sometimes she gets really crazy.
                                  My Character [Me]
Name: Brooke 
style:tomboy
Teams Killer Ba
over a year ago taytrain97 said…
Did I respond yet? No, I didn't.
Here we go! Info time!
*yaaaay*

Name: Raynie Wood

Fave color: Orange

Zodiac sign: Aquarius (no matter what my mom says)

Nationality: Italian/American/Irish

Hobbies: Singing, writing stuff, drawing, and eating sugar

Favorite Musician: Nickelback and 3 Days Grace

Fear: Natural Disasters (tornadoes, volcanoes, earthquakes, even slight thunderstorms)

Loves: Reading, laughing, caffeine, Percy Jackson and the Olympians books, walking in the rain, talking with big words.

Hates: Sunlight, the color pink, non-caffeine zones, people who literally won't shut up or stop being overly joyous.

Formal: Long, orange and forest green gown, with a v-neck

Swimsuit: Black and orange tank top and shorts- type. It's floral and not too flashy =)

PJs: A big fat Nickelback t-shirt with shorts.

Her story:

She was born in 1992 in Iowa. Unlike most people, she was not interested in her state's history or even the fact that procrastination can give you Fs. She did pretty well in school until middle school (procrastination is a hard habit to break!). She was interested in art and things that could help her become more confident and creative. She met many people, but never had the confidence to ask them to sit with her, or ask a boy on a date. She had always had a low self-esteem. Most of the time, she'll plug her earbuds in, crank up her iPod and pull out a Percy Jackson and the Olympians book. She daydreams a lot and is not very social, but she managed to make many friends. She is an epic Noah and Izzy fan and often gets yelled at for not paying attention because she was thinking about them.
Oh, and when she gets mad she has a Southern accent xD
Did I respond yet? No, I didn't. 
Here we go! Info time! 
*yaaaay*

Name: Raynie Wood

meh
Name:Rikki
Personality:she's quiet and kind.she's a little lazy at times but she is very helpful and creative
Loves:anime,Kingdom Hearts,
manga,drawing
Hair:black spikey hair (like Aqua from Birth by Sleep)
Eyes:brown
Dresses in black KH tee and stone washed jeans
Favorite music: heavy metal and rock
Favorite band(s): Paramore,Metalica,Evanesce-nce
over a year ago taytrain97 said…
surprise
WHO WON?!
over a year ago Renarimae said…
cake
Name: Evelynn
Hair: Bridgette's (though it's brown.) Eyes: Blue Dresses: Magenta tanktop with an orange short sleeve jacket and jeans Favorite Music: Pop and Rock Friends: Gwen, Lindsay, LeShawna, Owen, Duncan, Beth, Courtney, DJ, and Bridgette Enemies: Heather, Noah, Eva, and Sadie Team: Screaming Gophers
Reason for Elimination: She made her team lose the challenge
Place:10th
TDA: Qualified Audition Activity: Singing to pop music
TDA Team: Screaming Gaffers 1st Elimination Reason: She punched Heather in the face after she insulted her. Place:11th 2nd Elimination Reason: She destroyed some of the contestants' belongings in a fit of rage. Place:4th
TDWT Team: Team Victory
Elimination Reason: Cody and Maureen made her lose the challenge.
Place: 13th
Name:  Evelynn                                                      
over a year ago iluvdemilovato5 said…
How do you make these?I wanna know!
over a year ago Totaldramagirl said…
wink
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Blue
Wearing: Pikachu T-shirt (White background and a pikachu on), A green Pikachu skirt (With pikachu on of course! Ynow the yellow boots that sometimes hannah montana weras if I was bovvered with her, Them too and green leggings.
Accessories: Green butterfly clip in her hair
Hair style: Very long hair up to the waist.
Skin type: Tanned fairly.
Hope yas all like her when I make her ;)
laugh
I dunno but wen I find out I will make mine. OR I'LL BITE MY OWN HEAD OFF :p
smile
Oh and plus when I have finished my new Total Drama Islnad movie I'll let yas all know so u can all watch it! It'll be on youtube soon. I'll post a reply later when done and uploaded and I'll say what to type in the bar. Thx ppl bye! xxxx
REMEMBER EVERYONE: NO JUSTINS!
REMEMBER EVERYONE: NO JUSTINS!
over a year ago gwen2349 said…
her names is jasmine and she has gwen hair color and lindsay body and is 16 team screamin gophers loves duncan and trent eye color blue friends: everyone but heater
over a year ago legendary_clutz said…
zzz
Ella. she is a smart, shy blonde. she is talented. she loves to sing and won't stand for Heather and tries to help Lindsay out. She sent in a audition tape of her singing. she wears a light green tank top, Jean bramuda shorts and flip-fops. She was eliminated becuz of her shyness to do a compotition, and she got eliminated agian for getting in a fight with heather. she was in TDA. she has a bit of a crush on trent, but she and Ducan get along very well.
Friends: Leshawna, Bridgette, Izzy, katie and Sadie, Courtney, Lindsay, beth, everyone but heather. she is a bit afraid of gwen
advantages: is a team player.
Disadvantages: needs to learn to stand up for herself.
plz pick her
over a year ago CirqueDuFreak1 said…
Name:David
Where From:Japan
Agd:18
Clothes:Purple vest,tie,Nice button shirt
Fav Color:Purple
Hair style and Color:Spikey,Silver
Fav Song:Gummy Bear Song lolz
Loves:Teddy Bears,Junjou Romantica(I do to)Misaki
Job:Writes Books

This is him
Name:David
Where From:Japan
Agd:18
Clothes:Purple vest,tie,Nice button shirt
Fav Color:Purple
Ha
over a year ago comicstrip2000 said…
big smile
name: jakob
eye colour: brown
IQ: 230
hair colour: brown
skin: healthy white
team: killer bass
crush: bridgette
friends: geoff,izzy,heather,lindsay,DJ,tyler,duncan­,le­sha­wna­,ow­en,­cou­rtn­ey,­
trent,cody,justin
enemies: harold & eva
audition tape: running 100m really fast
if i get eliminated reason: because he was too nice and a big threat
TDA: QUALIFIED
abilities: running,technology,sporty stuff,drawing
TDA team: the killer grips
TDA if eliminated: TDA AFTERMATH HOST

personality

sport freak, funny, great at drawing, he is not lazy, he attracts all the pretty girls, straight a's, likes being friendly but if someone gets on his wrong side he always takes them down, hair goes across one eye

this is sorta wat i look like
name: jakob
eye colour: brown
IQ: 230
hair colour: brown
skin: healthy white
team: kill
her name is tanya she likes trentand jakob she has an awesome voice and she loves any kind of guitar! she love anmals she is caring but shes goth she spends her free minutes on sketching her best friend are owen izzy lindsay gwen courtbey duncan trent sara joe and bridgette and geoff and dj quote;im much more talented than you
her name is tanya she likes trentand jakob  she has an awesome voice and she loves any kind of guitar
over a year ago Fangirl99 said…
name:Alexia
personality:fun,smart, well behaved.
style:girly
crush:Trent
dislikes: bad dressers, goths, peolpe woh dont like to shop
likes:shopping, make up, jewlery, girly things, clothes, and her bffs.
freinds: lidsay,beth, leshawna, cody, katie, sadie, tyler, trent, and courtney
dislikes: gwen, duncan, heaher, and everyone eles.
name:Alexia
personality:fun,smart, well behaved.
style:girly
crush:Trent 
dislikes: bad d
over a year ago megaDUNCANfan said…
mischievous
Name:Haley
Style:punk.
Freinds:Izzy,Duncan and Gwen.
Hates:everyone else.
Crush(s):Duncan,Chris,Trent,Noah,D.J.,Geo­ff,­Tyl­er.­
Ele color:Brown
Hair solor:Brown.

Rarely smiles, ill temperd, her fighting skills-well duncan taught her everything she knows-every time she picks a fight she doesn't lose.If she does, She will try again, Major perserverence. She most defently hates Chef and Donnie(Donnie is Duncan's dad)
hmmm
.....who won?
angry
TELL ME BEFORE I GET MAD! WHO WON?
over a year ago Hiddyho said…
Name: Grace
Hobbies: Reading, singing quietly while no one listens, and helping the group
Catch phrase: Umm... well lets see.
Fav color: sea foam green
Personality: Very smart but shy.
Scene using Grace:
Cris: Ok everyone! For your first challenge uncode these messages! You need to be smart to figure it out!
Heather: Smart? Grace you do it.
Grace: *is reading looks up confused at heather* huh what?
Heather: The message?
GRace: Umm... let's see
Name: Grace
Hobbies: Reading, singing quietly while no one listens, and helping the group
Catch phr
over a year ago kylard said…
Name: Kyle Leonard; Kylard for short
Hair: Spiky, messy, dark brown
Eyes: Dark grey
IQ: 207
Clothes: White T-shirt, black jacket, blue jeans
Accessories: Black digital watch and ipod (always wear a big headphone anywhere he goes)
Favorite color: Black and white
Birthday: 28 November
Dislikes: People talking (That's why he always wear a headphone)
Favorite drink: Creamy vanilla milkshake (loves to add fresh cream to his milkshake)
Favorite food: Pizza

Background: He is an Irish, but he moved to Japan when he was 6. When he was 15, he moved to USA. He is a handsome guy. He hates crowded places, and does not like to socialize with other people (however, this makes girls love him more). He can do sports quite good, good voice and can play guitar, piano, cello and violin well. He is good at science too, but he is absolutely bad at literature. He is good at karate and judo too. He entered the this competition because his parents want him to socialize with other people.
over a year ago Kassy503 said…
tongue
Atangtop that says SEXY acroos the chest and a cute blue jean and 4 shoes get her Jordans
over a year ago NarutoLuver202 said…
cloudy
Name: Katie Crawford
Favorite Color: Purple! ^^
Hair And Eye Color: Her Hair Color Is Blonde And Her Eye Color Hazel Brown
Favorite Song: I Like The Gummy Bear Song, Classical Music And Hip-Hop Music!!
Clothes: She Wears A Purple Skirt With A Blue And Brown School Shirt, A Gold Watch, Purple High-Heels With A Purple Hat, And A Lucky Necklace With "Luvable" Written On It! (Alot Of Purple, Huh?)
Tdi Elimination Reason: She Wasn't Eliminated! During The Big Sleep, She Slept Walk To The Boat Of Losers And Accidently Drove It To Boney Island And Woke Up And Saw Playe De Losers So She Went There! But Then, She Came Back In "Hide And Be Sneaky" And Watched The Fight Between Chef And Izzy And Then Got Punched By Chef.
Favorite Foods: Miso Ramen With Pork On Top, Papa John's Cheese Pizza, And Orange- Shertbet Ice Cream!
Eliminated When Coming Back Reason: In "I Triple Dog Dare You" There Was A Dare Made By Heather To Kiss Gwen! Of Course She Refused The Dare And Gwen Was Sooo Happy For 2 Reasons: Not Kissing Katie And Getting Katie Voted Off!
Best Friends On The Island: Izzy, Heather, And Sadie!
Friends: Eva, Dj, LeShawna, Heather, Izzy, Sadie, Katie, Geoff, Noah, Justin, Beth, Tyler, Cody, Courtney, Trent, Lindsay, And Chris!
Dislikes: Duncan, Ezekiel, Owen, Gwen, Harold, And Bridgette
Enemies: Gwen And Duncan!
Personality: She's Luvable, Sweet & Sassy, Has A IQ Of 172, Gets Good Grades, Loves Her Baby Sister Sumer, But She Can Be Mean If You Get Her Mad.
Fav Fanfiction Couples: NoCo, DunHar, TrentxDuncan, DunHea, TrentxCourtney, DuncanxGwen, JustinxThe Shark, And More!

Tdi And Tda Team: The Killer Grips And Screaming Gophers!
Catch Phrase: “Keep Your Friends Close, And Your Enemies Closer, Tee-Hee! That’s You, Gwen And Don't Mess With Me B*tch.
Languages: Full English And Japanese, Some Spanish And Italian, And A Little Of French!
Hobbies: Getting On Her Laptop & Phone, Writing Fanfiction, And Rp’s (Role Plays) Alot!
Crush: Noah And Trent! ^_^
Talents: Speaking Japanese, Some Ninja Skills, Playing Guitar, And Knows Everything About A Laptop!
Fav Books: Manga And Captain Underpants
Hates: People Who Won’t Shut the F*ck Up, Homework, Natural Disasters, And Boring Stuff!
Loves: Explositions, Fanfiction, Fanpop, Her Blackberry Touch Screen, The Laptop She Uses, Her Friends, School, And More!
Favorite Shows: Ouran High School Host Club, Total Drama Island & Action, Wizards Of Waverly Place, Ninja Warrior, And iCarly!
Favorite Movies: High School Musical 2, Twilight, The Wizards Of Waverly Place Movie, And Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island!
Background Info: Katie Was Born In Texas In 1993, But Lived Almost Half Of Her Life In Japan. So Know She Knows Japanese, And When She Was Little, Her Favorite Show Was Bugs Bunny! It Was Hard For Her Because She Had 4 Kids To Live With When She Was 9 Years Old. Their Names Are: Danny, Sumer, Tyler, And Sara! When She Grew Up Around 12 She Liked Playing With Magic Squares And Pentominos! And One Day, She Saw A Trailor For “Total Drama Island”. So She Decided To Watch It Because Noah And Trent Looked Sooooooooo Smexy! The First Episode Was Awesome And Tyler Used To Be Her Favorite Character! But Then Noah Got Voted Off…..She Was A Little Sad. Then, About 1 And A Half Passed When Her Little Cousin Danny Told Her About Fanpop, So She Decided To Get A Account! Then She Really Loved It!
(I'm In A Middle Of Making A Pic Of Katie! And This Is Me In Real Life!)

Boom+Boom=Boomboom!!!
over a year ago NoahRulez said…
meh
Name: Tazz
Eye colour: Black
Hair colour: Black
Culture: She is an emo(I sure thats a subculture)
Clothes
Top: Her top is black with a skull on it.
Bottom: She wears black tight skinny leg jeans.
Shoes: She wears black converse shoes that are almost up to her knees.
Jewelery: She has a nose peircing, eyebrow peircing and she has earings which are studs.She has a studded belt and she wears a studded bracelet on her left arm and three hoop braclets on her right. She also wears a studded necklace.(Kinda like Duncans)
Personality (A bit about Tazz)
She is very nice when you get to know her but she is very shy. She ejoys writing poems and songs in her spare time. She does not have many friends as everyone thinks of her as an attention seeker but she believes its just who she is. She sticks up for herself a lot, becuase people always tease her about what she wears and stuff. She is often found by people hiding and crying about her life. She does not follow many rules. She like to skateboard and brake puplic things like: toilet doors,park benches etc. When you get to know her she sticks up for you no matter what. She is a true friend although she has only two.
Reason for auditioning for Total Drama Island: She auditioned because her family told her to do something with her life instead of crying about it.
Likes: writing poems and songs,Skateboarding, braking things etc.
Dislikes: School, camps, family, life etc.
Future career: She does not want one
Family: She is an only child and has a mother and a father. her grandparents died. her uncles and aunts died. Her cousins died except for three.
Pets: She has a very big German Shepard which she loves very much.
Friends: She has two frieds which are both emos. A guy and a girl. The guy is her boyfriend and the girl is her best friend. When they hang out they always get teased but the end up standing up for themselfs so much that the accasionally end up in Juvie.
Favourite things
Colour: Black
Food: Spaghetti
Number: 7
Animal: Wolf

I think thats all about her. Oh and she is an emo that does not cut her rist.

NOTE: This is not me at all. I am not emo. GOT IT!
over a year ago H3M1 said…
Name:Noemi Martinez
Height:5"7
Eye Color:Brown
Hair:White Blonde With Pink And Black Streaks
Skin:Hyspanic
Clothes:Black Top With A Pink Skull And A Pink Super Mini Short
Fwends:Courtney,Duncan,Brigette,Justin,He­ath­er,­Lin­dsa­y,T­ren­t,C­hri­s
Music:Glam Rock,Rock,Hip-Hop,Rap,And Party Music
Loves:Hangin with fwends singing,pranking,and shoping
Dislikes:SOMEONE BOSSING ME AROUND
Good for:Singing,PRANKING, And BREAKING THE RULES
Personality:A good and nice camper but sometimes can be so bad when she wants to and love everithing to do with fashion sometimes can be uptight but bad and girly not that girly though!!
over a year ago saxby4 said…
mine
mine
over a year ago PhoebeWyoming said…
Name:Marissa Bilden

Fave Food:Chesse Quesadilla

Parents:Sora and Ben Bilden

Personality:Spunky,Curious,Prankster and Brave

Fave Music: Everywhere by:Michelle Branch

Fave Book:The twilight series

Reason to go on TDI:Wanted to spend some time reading the 3rd book of the "Twilight"series without her brother,Angel.

Friends:Duncan,Courtney,Heather,Katie,Lin­dsa­y and Beth.
Name:Marissa Bilden

Fave Food:Chesse Quesadilla

Parents:Sora and
over a year ago IzzyLuver202 said…
laugh
Name: Chase Lee

Birthday: June 22, 1995

First Words: Mom, You Bitch!

Crush: Izzy Aka E-Scope Aka Esposivo Aka Esquire!

Friends: DJ, Heather, LeShawna, Lindsay, Harold, Tyler, Eva, Noah, Cody, Gwen, Trent, E-Scope, Courtney, Bridgette, Ezekiel & Katie!

Non-Friends: Sadie, Duncan, Geoff & Justin!

Personality: He Acts Cool, But Usually Is A Tech Geek! Makes His Friends Laugh & Loves Hamsters!

Loves: Most Of The Holidays, Fanfiction, Total Drama Island & Alot More!

Hates: His Dumb Phone Service Sprint, Ppl Who Think They're All That & Some Veggies!

Favorite Color: I'd Say Blue.

Favorite Food: Gummy Bears And Ramen Noodles

Favorite Book: Vampire Academy!!<3

Favorite Movie: Drag Me To Hell or The Wizards Of Waverly Place Movie!

Jewelery: Chase Has A Gold Watch And A Diamond Necklace That Says "Only Child!"

Fear: Chase Hates The Ocean! He Says There's So Many Unknown Things In There!

Reason Elimination Tdi: He Couldn't Resist Knocking Duncan Out With Crab Apples! Since Everybody Liked Duncan, They Voted Chase Out! Btw, He Was On The Bass!

Reason Eliminated Tda: He Blew Stuff Up With Explosivo And It Was A Double Elimination So They Were Both Voted Out! Btw, He Was On The Grips!

Reason Eliminated Tda The Second Time: None, Chase Is Still In It! And Is Always Gonna Try To Vote Duncan Off, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Talents: Coloring On Blank Pages And Athletics! (Like Gymnastics And Running, Stuff You Would Do In P.E!)

Languages: Full-On English And A Little Of French And Japanese! And A Couple Words Of French.........

Best Friends On The Island: DJ And Trent!

Hobbies: Getting On The Computer, Saying "Fuck You!" To His Jacked-Up Phone & Constantly Doing Tons Of Things! Even Stuff That......Wait Nvm!

Bio: Chase Is Always Around Girls, But Likes To Hang With Guys. He Has Been An Only Child Until His Parents Had A Baby When He Was 12. It Was A Girl, But Chase Was Like "Oh Come On!" He Loves Watching Total Drama Island, Because It Brings Back Memories! He Hasn't Recording All Of Them On His DVR Recording Set, But Has Most Of Them! Also, He Gets Allowance Every 2 Weeks. He Gets 30 Bucks! But If He Does Extra, 40 Dollars Baby! So Far, He Has Developed A Relationship With Izzy, But When There Mad At Eachother It's Paintball Gun Time! He Loves Eating, But Only Weights 133 Pounds. His Grandpa Is Dead, But He Died Before Chase Was Born! So Chase Never Knew He Was Dead Until He Was 10. He Looks Alot Like Trent And Cody, But Isn't As Small As Cody. He Has Been Nicknamed "The Chasemister" But Doesn't Know Why. He Also Has A Pet Hamster Named Fluffy And A Puppy Named Dylan! Finally, He Sometimes Babysits For Twenty Dollars!

Note: Some Of This Is Me. But Most Of It I Made Up On The Top Of Mah Mind!
Name: Chase Lee

Birthday: June 22, 1995

First Words: Mom,
over a year ago iiooppll said…
rainy
this is mine
this is mine
over a year ago smithloria said…
wink
Name: Katleigh
Hair: Short, Dark brown, blonde streaks
Eyes: Dark Brown
Crush: Duncan
Friends: Duncan, Courtney, Gwen, Trent, Izzy, Lindsay, Bridgette
Enemies: Heather, Harold, Chris, Chef
over a year ago khfan12 said…
monkey
Name: Momo

Hair: Black with purple streaks

Eyes: Green/Yellow

Friends: Cody, Gwen, Trent: Leshawna, Izzy, Bridgette, Duncan, Courtney, Owen, Lindsay, Harold, Geoff

Enemies: Heather, Justin

Favorite Artists: Utada, Superchick

Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, singing

(I drew this pic of her, so please don't steal it anybody!)
Name: Momo

Hair: Black with purple streaks

Eyes: Green/Yellow

Friends: Cody,
over a year ago luckyt8 said…
laugh
If Noah is single I want to date him
If Noah is single I want to date him
over a year ago IzzyLuver202 said…
big smile
Ummmmmmmmmmmm Just Wondering Who Were The Top 3?
over a year ago nikkikiss said…
KARI
HOT FEMALE
WITH BLONDE HAIR BROWN HIGHLIGHTS,
CLOTEHS:RED SHIRT, AND JEANS, AND A BLACK NECKALCE
LOVES:TRENT
PERSONILTY:
COOL,SMART, HOT, PRETTY, INDEPENDANT
PLAYS GUITAR, MAKES MOTORBIKES, AND MAKES MIXTAPES.
over a year ago nikkikiss said…
OH YEAH AND TRENT AND KARI ARE DATING IN LOVE.
HE IS LOVESTRUCK, BUT SHE DOESN'T BREAK UP WITH HIM.
THEY HAVE ALOT IN COMMON.
SHE CLAIMS HE IS PERFECT.
over a year ago kittymissy75 said…
name: seria
eye: brown
iq: 80
hair: black w/ pink highlits
personality: luvs to play, jokes around, and sporty
her crush: she luvs luvs luvs geoff!!
name: seria
eye: brown
iq: 80
hair: black w/ pink highlits
personality: luvs
over a year ago soccer2320 said…
name : jenna
Hair Blond and brown
skin: Tan
Personalitty: funny sweet giggly
Age; 16
Eye blue
Iq: 260
Crush Trent.

name : jenna 
Hair Blond and brown
skin: Tan
Personalitty: funny sweet giggly
Age; 16
Eye blue
over a year ago DxCFan709 said…
My TDI person will be named Skye.She has short black hair,blue eyes and red glasses.She always wears a pale pink tank top,blue jeans and sneakers.She is Quiet,Calm,Friendly,Sweet and Smart.She has a crush on DJ and is freinds with Beth,Bridgette,Geoff and Trent.
over a year ago 3rdwiz said…
My niece (shes named after me):
Catherine
Adorable, beautiful girl
11 years old
Dirty blonde hair
Polite, nice, cute, extremely smart, creative, talented
Likes to read, write, talk (constantly)
over a year ago terisa2012 said…
blush
AGE:14 FOOD:CHOCOLATE crush:Duncan likes:cats,animals,soccer, name:Terisa n.rodgers eye color:black coutneys body and eyes ,dresses kind of like duncan . IQ:253(best she could do)
AGE:14                                                       FOOD:CHOCOLATE
over a year ago terisa2012 said…
blush
sorry wrong IQ IT's 590(best she could do)
over a year ago powerpunkgirlsz said…
name kitty age 15 likes sadie and kaide eye color blue hair color red skin brown team killer bass loves saide friends owen cody kadie gwen auditinon tape play with a new bff tda team killer girps dlikes izzy crush geoff fav music star come back to me fav band the girls who be nice fav color red and pink hobbles play be nice to bff gender femlae fav food cake fav book how to lean japan hates someone call her name sports swin sisters jena 19 years old rina 9 years old juila 2 years old mom momo bay 71 years old dad eric 35 years old pet beth
name kitty age 15 likes sadie and kaide eye color blue hair color red skin brown team killer bass lov
over a year ago Saritaswims said…
angelic
Sara aka Skittlez
Age-19
Status-emo-thinks every color makes up the defenition of the universe

Hair-Black-One eye covered
Eyes-Aqua
Skintone-Pale
Clothes- 1 pink conver1 black one,short mini skirt,bright tank top

Best friend-Diary,Gwen,Duncan
Enimie-Heather

Fave Foood-SKITTLEZ,tacos,chips
Hates-Mean ppl
IQ-132
Loves-ART,DUNCAN

over a year ago Saritaswims said…
hmmm
WHO WINS????????????
over a year ago inoshika1 said…
name:Kalie (sounds like Kaylee)
color: lilac
animal:fox
crush: Landon (a made up character)
likes:animals, boys (ha),being with friends, swimming, playing games like tag kickball volleyball and baseball roses playing computer
dislikes: trying to play sports with people shes not friends with watching spiders goths (not punks or emos) wannabes cliques people that think they are better than her
Fear: Spiders Sharks playing instrument solos in front of a crowd ha ha being in forest at night alone standing up for herself
sports:gymnastics
other stuffs: is shy at first but when she gets to know people she either acts crazy and fun or happy and smiles a lot she is really smart but has trouble concentrating at one thing at a time really likes to draw, especially on homework assigments and likes trying to make her dad mad. she usually gets along better with boys than girls but isnt a tomboy and still acts somewhat girly shes funny when she wants to be she does stuff when she isnt supposed to do when only her friends are watching and she seems sweet at first but then people realize that shes a bit of a trouble maker doesnt have much confidence and is scared to say something back to somebody that says something mean to her or makes fun of her
AND I drew her AND SHE IS LIKE ME AND LOOKS LIKE ME BUT I LOOK BETTER THAN THAT ha ha *****I PUT A NEW PIC THAT I MADE THAT I REALLY LIKE*******
name:Kalie (sounds like Kaylee)
color: lilac
animal:fox
crush: Landon (a made up characte
over a year ago jadore_renard said…
My character is Tappy (crappy nickname uggh)

Tappy is very shy, but is very talkative once she gets to know people. She loves anything geeky, (excluding Star Trek) such as Comic Books, Super Heroes, Star wars and science. She is an environmentalist and loves animals. She stands up for what she believes in. She hates bullies and will stand up for others if soemone is being a jerk to them. Tappy loves to argue her point... Sometimes she takes it a little too far. She tend to hold grudges if someone does something she doesn't like.

favorite color: Orange

Height: 5'3

Hair: dirty blonde

eyes: Green

Birthday: December 2nd.
My character is Tappy (crappy nickname uggh) 

Tappy is very shy, but is very talkative once she gets
over a year ago Adr515 said…
mischievous
Name: Jane
Jane is labeled "The Devil Herself" and is the antagonist of my season "TOTAL DRAMA DISASTER"!
Name: Jane
Jane is labeled "The Devil Herself" and is the antagonist of m
over a year ago Adr515 said…
Name: Matt

Matt is labeled "The Heart Throb" and he is one of the major protagonists of my upcoming season, "TOTAL DRAMA DISASTER"!
Name: Matt

Matt is labeled "The Heart Throb" and he is one of the major
hmmm
Yourz is HORRIBLE
YA POWERPUNKSGIRLZ SUCKS IT SO CRAPPY
Contest ends in two days folks!
Oh my!
over a year ago TdiFan4Everz said…
big smile
Name: Ashley
Favorite Colors: Blue And Green
Crush: Trent
Sports: She Plays Soccer And Volleyball For Fun And Is Kinda Good At It.
Friends: Beth, Bridgette, Cody, DJ, Eva, Geoff, Gwen, Harold, Heather, Izzy, Justin, Katie, LeShawna, Lindsay, Noah, Sierra, Trent, And Tyler!
Enemies: Alejandro, Courtney, Duncan, And Owen
Birthday: Febuary 14th
Likes: Coloring, Going To The Movies, Hanging Out With Her Friends, And Doing Favors.
Dislikes: Mean People, Doing Nothing, And Courtney!
Personality: She's Most Likely To Be Energetic But Sometimes Is Lazy.
Best Friend On The Island: Izzy
Tdi Team: The Killer Bass

Tdi Reason Eliminated: In The Trust Challenge, Ashley Purposly Through The Game To Knock Courtney Out Unconcius With Crab Apples.

Tda Team: The Screaming Gaffers
Tda Reason Eliminated: In "Rock N' Rule", She Accidently Voted Herself Off. Also, Owen & Duncan Voted Her Off.
Tdm: Qualified!
Favorites:
Favorite TV Show: The Shows She Was In: Total Drama Island, Total Drama Action & Total Drama The Musical!
Favorite Song: You Belong With Me By: Taylor Swift
Favorite Movie: The Wizards Of Waverly Place Movie

Bio: Ashley Is Known To Be Smart And A Tech Geek, But Has Lots Of Blonde Moments. She Is A Only-Child But Lives With Only Her Dad. After The Talent Competition, She Found Trent Attractive. Also, Became Great Friends With Izzy. She Adores Making Friends And Has Made Tons In Life. Although She Has Some Blonde Moments, Her IQ Happens To Be 142. Also, Ashley Is On The Schools' Gymnastic Team.

She's Been Here In The United States: Texas, Missouri, Florida, Washington & Hollywood. Also, Ashley Has Been To Canada.

This Pic Was Made By Sumerjoy11.
Name: Ashley
Favorite Colors: Blue And Green 
Sports: She Pl
over a year ago TDIrockstar said…
Hair:Brown
Team:killer Bass
Dating:tyler
Friends:Cody Noah Trent Duncan Bridegette Ezekiel harold Izzy
Bio: Brittney is a skater and a Punk rocker. is Very smart but hates School is Lazy
Hair:Brown
Team:killer Bass
Dating:tyler
Friends:Cody Noah Trent Duncan Br
over a year ago gwen_and_duncan said…
mischievous
name: gwen
crush: duncan
hobbies: drawing,writing
looks like: gwen
boyfriend: duncan
friends:duncan, leshawna, basicly every1 else
people she hates: courtney, heather, eva, chris, chef
favorite color: midnight blue

name: gwen
crush: duncan
hobbies: drawing,writing
looks like: gwen
boyfriend: duncan
fr
cake
Alrght guys, we have come to the end of the Create Your Own Character contest! Can you believe it has been a whole year already? So many great entries! The winners will be announced by next week. You can still submit your charcters, just not for the contest.

Love, Emisa123
over a year ago TdiFan4Everz said…
crying
Oh My! :D I Know I Won't Win......
over a year ago chrischris said…
smile
hi
over a year ago kendrakid said…
kiss
hi.hi.hi.hi.hi.
heart
Alright kids, it has been a whole year! Thank you all for making "Create Your Own Character" one of the most popular forums in the TDI spot. We have shared a lot of neat ideas. As I said before, feel free to post your characters on here, even after the contest.

The lucky winners are: sam182 with her character Sam,lolly4me2 with her character Sofie,and rockzsanders with her character Haley! Congratulations!

I'm sure that Lolly4me2 quit Fanpop. If that is the case,if she does not return to Fanpop within 10 days, someone else will be one of the winners.

Once again, thank you all for playing. I hope you had a wonderful year of designing characters. Who knows, maybe I will open up the contest again later?

Love, Emisa123
over a year ago TDIlover226 said…
smile
Sofie has returned ^^
big smile
now i feel like opening a contest
thnx for the idea :D
i lost, but i rly dont mind :0
over a year ago TOTALFan said…
big smile
Christy

13 (I'm really 12 but whichever u want)

cool, friendly, nice, pretty ^^, hates girls that think their better than everybody, defends all my friends, best friends and bfffls.
Christy

13 (I'm really 12 but whichever u want)

cool, friendly, nice, pretty ^^, hates girls th
over a year ago KARIxTRENT said…
name:kari
dating and in love with:trent
eye color:blue
traits:cool,hot,pretty,smart,and indpendant.
looks:brown hair with black highlights.
hates:people telling her what to do she says:I LIVE BY MY OWN RULES!

hobbies:skateboarding,secret agent,mototcycle riding,electric guitar.

audition:she was grinding on a rail and her lame sister said:BAM!
kari jerked her head back.

personailty:cool,and indpendant.
life:
she just moved from mami to canda,trent is her nextdoorneighboor, has a lame wanna be adopted ghetto 10 year old sister.
she prefers to be up in her room listening to heavy rock,(or with trent) than spending time with her lame family fun nights.
fears:none.
(usually saves peoples life or heroic)
over a year ago Renarimae said…
smile
Name: Maureen Age:18 Hair: Black with pink highlights Eyes: Violet Dresses: Dress with green top, black waistline, and blue skirt Favorite Music: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal Crush: Cody Friends: Izzy, Gwen, Courtney, Duncan, Cody, Noah, Eva, Trent, Owen, LeShawna, Heather
Enemies: Justin, Alejandro, Sierra, Chef Hatchet Team: Killer Bass 1st Elimination Reason: She left after she was found by the RCMP for associating with Izzy in blowing up a marine base. Place: 15th 2nd Elimination Reason: Chris had to eliminate her, because she was planning to destroy the island.
Place: 6th TDA: Qualified TDA Team: Killer Grips 1st Elimination Reason: She threatened Chris that she would kill him if he didn't bring Cody to TDA. Place: 14th 2nd Elimination Reason: She cussed out the other contestants Place: 5th
TDWT: Team Amazon
Elimination Reason: Sierra convinced the other contestants to vote her off after Cody was caught cheating with her.
Place: 7th
Audition Activity: Fighting two guys in a self-defense class.
Name: Maureen                                                   Age:18
over a year ago tdafan121 said…
monkey
Name: Natalie Charm(girl)
is qualified 4 tda and tdm (And TDW, my season!!!)
Things she cant live without: TDI/A/M, Trent, music, Jamie, Sam, Natalie, Fanpop, Quizilla, "The Pen"
Total huge obsessive over crush: TRENT!!!!!
BiFFLes: Jamie, Sam, and Lyric.
Hopes to be good pals with: Gwen, Courtney, Izzy, Bridgette, and Lindsay(She could be useful someday. Thats when youll ALL be srry u didnt give her a chance!!! MWAHAHA!! PS-Is not evil, just psycho.)Oh, and Duncan.
Hair: dirty blonde.
Eyes: Dark blue
other: Has magic powers like in WOWP and goes to spy school
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--a­udi­tio­n tape:
Natalie (Sitting on bed w/ sketchpad): Hey, i'm Natalie Charm. If i had to describe myself in one word, it would be outgoing
Megan (Little sister): More along the lines of psycho, or annoying!
Lyric: Shut it! Sorry. Anyway, i love to sing, draw, write, and act
Megan: TRY "ACTING" NORMAL FOR ONCE!!!
Lyric: I SAID SHUT IT!! Anyway, i want to be in this show to try to spread hope and thoughts that you can do anything you set your mind to (whispers) PS, i go to spy school and have magic powers.
(Megan walks in and starts a slapfight with Natalie. The camera turns off)
Thx 4 da pic, Duncan-superfan!!
Name: Natalie Charm(girl)
is qualified 4 tda and tdm (And TDW, my season!!!)
Things she ca
over a year ago tdafan121 said…
monkey
BTW, "The Pen" is the shiny blue stick pen that is the only pen she writes stories with. She also needs her own big dramatic scene.
PS-the monkey is my signature emote! LONG LIVE THE MONKEY EMOTE!!!!
over a year ago robotfoot said…
wink
name:joel
friends:duncan geoff chris??? trent gwen and izzy/escope/exlposivo/esquire
type:strong
looks like:black shirt jeans color hair black and has a goatee
over a year ago gwenmyers1997 said…
cool
just like my icon
over a year ago tdi_ashley said…
Name: Ashley Logan
Look:brown hair with 2 blode highlights, pink shirt, gray pants, red shoes
personality: mostly like courtney but more bossier (if possible)
family members: duncan(big brother), angie(mother),anglica(little sister)
chrush: cody but shhh don't tell anyone duncan & cody
friends:everyone
Name: Ashley Logan 
Look:brown hair with 2 blode highlights, pink shirt, gray pants, red shoes
pers
over a year ago winkz97 said…
name sam
age 16
looks like: long brown hair,likes blue,has 2 dogs,rich, is tom boy,likes trrent,
frends: likes everyone but heather
IQ:260
personality:
she is a fun actinev love the whole wrold is feindly loves school and if she ever wins on tda or tdi she would give half the money to charity
she is a bitte like my
skin clolor tan
team killer bass for tdi
team killer grips for tda
eye color sky blue
little sister of cortney
over a year ago Tasmine123 said…
smirk
Name:Tasmine
Eye color:Black
Fav.food:Shrimp
TDI team:Killer Bass
TDA team:Screaming Gaffers
IQ:154
Personality:
She's fun, happy, loveable, friendly, funny, outgoing and very easy to get along with. She does have a bit of a temperment issue, though.
Audition tape:She talks about her qualities while practicing volleyball.
Friends: Everyone but Heather, Ezekiel, Noah, Eva, Katie, Sadie
Crush: TDI:Duncan Back Home: Devin{a guy I made up}
Style:Punk with a little touch of goth, tomboyish...not really
Elimination reason:She threw a HUGE temper tentrum and cursed a lot in campcast aways.
Fear:Getting bit by a cottonmouth snake
Theme song:"The Best D*** Thing"-Avril Lavgine
as for the smily thats her usual facial expression!
Name:Tasmine
Eye color:Black
Fav.food:Shrimp
TDI team:Killer Bass
TDA team:Screaming Gaff
over a year ago huugh said…
Okaay this is my character... here she is
Name: Molly Andrews
Likes & Interests: She likes to swim and surf and she is quite good at playing piano. She is in love with cheezys cheese snacks.
Friend on TDI: She is BEST friends with Bridgette
Dresses: White sweater and Jeans
Quote: People who know me think I'm quiet, and people who do know me wish I was.
Hair colour: Blonde
Eye colour: Blue
Picture:
Okaay this is my character... here she is
Name: Molly Andrews
Likes & Interests: She likes to swim
over a year ago kitty0606 said…
cool
Name:Casey
Hair:Gwen's hair but black and green streaks
Eye Color:Black
IQ:3902
Skin:Tan
Team:Screaming Gapphers
Dislikes:Justin,Beth,Lindsay,and Harold
Crush:Duncan(a very HUGE one)
Freinds:Izzy,Bridgette,Geoff,and Gwen
Favorite Music:Pop,Rap,and Metal
Favorite Song:Kicking and Screaming(by Miley Cyrus)
Favorite Color:Purple
Hobby:Drawing

P.S.She is gothic.

Hope u like it:D
over a year ago LUVsteelers said…
Name:Kiely
Job:I dont have one, to lazy, i geuss...
Hobbies: painting, sleeping, drawing,
watching tv, and sleepin?
Favorite T.V show: well i like, um, i guess house...
Favorite food: ok why do you need to know this...
why you deserve to come on the show: well theres nothing else to do and my mom says i need to do somthing then sit around and do nothin.
hair color: blonde
eye color: blue
are you smart: yes ( ) no (*)why do you need to know this...
whens your birthday: September 6th
Are you: artsy * smart * lazy * fair pretty populer unpopuler* girly strong weak tom boy street smart* goth always in trouble OK, Y DO U NEED TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!
Name:Kiely
Job:I dont have one, to lazy, i geuss...
Hobbies: pa
over a year ago XROUGEX said…
heart
Name:Olivia
Friends:Lindsay, Gwen,Izzy, Geoff, Bridgette
dislikes: Courtney
Team: Screaming Gophers
Hair color: Blonde
Loves: Duncan
Fave color: red
TDA: Qualified
TDM: Qualified
Personality:
hot,smart and funny bad and cheeky but nice. she is good on computers and likes animals she is a veggie and feels it is wronge to kill or harm a animal she is a professional horse rider too.
Looks: Sexy hot and pretty
loads of ppl lover her she has 1 beauty mark above her lip and a sun kiss near her nose.
addition tape activity: moldering and horse ridding

Name:Olivia
Friends:Lindsay, Gwen,Izzy, Geoff, Bridgette
dislikes: Courtney
T
over a year ago EatExcrete said…
hmmm
Name: Arista
Likes: being alone, drawing, judging people without knowing them,etc.
Dislikes: chocolate, twilight fans(or twilight) fuzzy things.
Favorite food: Ramon noodles
Favorite color: (you can tell what it is~~ xD)
Best friend: Gwen
Crush: none
~Thats about all... I mean there more but... I already put a lot~ (I have a picture of her but it wont upload D<)
over a year ago dede109 said…
cool
good
over a year ago dede109 said…
smirk
name=Ella
Age=15
eye color=brown
skin color=tan
hair color=brown
loves=justin
friends=leshawna,Gwen,trent,courtny,dncan­
story=she came from florida,ol has only 3 friends christy,abby,jake get as and bs very smart she's very cute had a boy friend max hasnt talked to him anymore when she breaks up with some one holds a grudge on them.
over a year ago youcom10 said…
angry
name sydni age 18 iq297 ugh i am sooooooo bored end of message plz do'nt reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
over a year ago pookey1230 said…
angry
um okk u guys r seriously obsessed with this show!!! i joined this club cause i watched da show OCCASIONALLY not all the time and also, y wud i makes a character when there r plenty of good 1s already in the show! im pretty sure u guys r expecting (ur characters if they were on the show) 2 all get a long and stuff but havent u realized that half the fun of total drama island/action is all the drama between the characters?? u guys werer never the real fans in the 1st place if u didnt know dat!!! this is absolutely horrifying!!!
Hon,

Get

Off

This

Fuckin'

Spot.

over a year ago iloveduncan_tdi said…
my person look likes the image and her name is mine felicia and her boy friend is duncan
 my person look likes the image  and her name is mine felicia   and her boy friend is duncan
over a year ago killer12345 said…
laugh
im a fan of space,and tdi
Name:tina (on TDI to TDM bridgette)
Shirt:turqoise with planets
pants:blue
Bottom: left a painting of uranus
childhood: frozzzen by a freezer in wwII from german.
Talent: art,history,and soccer
specal :Test exparement for outer planets (jupiter To neptune)
Symbol: the same for the greek god of sky (uranus)
Favorites: Planet uranus. Titanic Britannic (born on day it sank) gutar playing
paint it black by rolling stones miss murder gh3
Saying:Sky is like us keep it garrded as us
im a fan of space,and tdi
Name:tina (on TDI to TDM bridgette)
Shirt:turqoise with planets
pants:bl
over a year ago iluvTDI said…
monkey
MONKEY
over a year ago iluvTDI said…
Name:Emma ( it says )
IQ:250
Hair:Blonde( bridgette )
Skin:Bridgette's
TDI Team: killer bass
crush: no1
friends: (TD seiries)Bridgette,Geoff,Gwen,Leshwanna
( stoked series )Lo,Ema,Fin Reef
audition tape:surfing a 100 ft tall wave
Eliminated reason:Big threat... RAWR!!!
Eliminated after coming back reason:She won but lost
TDA:quallified
Habbits:smiling
TDA team:Killer grips

Personality:

Life in a luxurios hotel wasn't hard at all! Daddy had the big buks,
But Emma was never sastified.She felt bad for the hommless and Hobbos. ( LOL HABBOS )
Name:Emma ( it says )
IQ:250
Hair:Blonde( bridgette )
Skin:Bridgette's
TDI Team: killer b
over a year ago JORDW said…
Name: Mike
Birthday: 4/23
Eye color: Blue
IQ: 143
Best grade ever:C-(Not so smart!)
Hair color: Brown
Skin: Tan
Dislike: Noah and D.J
Crush: No one, everyone chrushes on him (Not Eva!).
Frinds: Duncan, Heather , Geoff, Courteny,Tylor and Bridgett.
Winning reason: In the final 2, only 3 peaple voted for Owen. They were, Noah, D.J, and Eva.
TDA: Qualfied! Made the final 4!
TDM: Qualfied! Made the Final 9!
Name: Mike
Birthday: 4/23
Eye color: Blue
IQ: 143
Best grade ever:C-(Not so smart!)
Hai
Name: Ethen
Birthday: 11/12
Eye color: Brown
IQ: 306
Best grade ever: A-
Hair color: Brown
Skin color: pich
Team: Screaming Goffers.
Dislike: ALL Girls!
Friends: Ezkeol.
Crush: As I said no one!
Elemanated reason: On eposode 3, he imeted he hates girls. So in eposode 4, he got voted off
TDA: NONE!
TDM: Qufied. Off in the final 13.

Name: Ethen
Birthday: 11/12
Eye color: Brown
IQ: 306
Best grade ever: A-
Hair color: Br
dudes. the contest is over P.P
Name: Zach
IQ: 549
Best grade ever: A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ (Wow he's smart!)
Hair color: Dirty Blond
Eye color: Green
Skin color: dark Tan
On face: Glasses.
T shirt:(Says) I love school (on it) 2 books
Team on TDI: Bass
Voted off: 5th eposode, because he was a know it all!
TDA: Not in!
TDM: Came in in the final 10!
Voted off: the night when he came back!
Friends: Noah and Herold.
Enamys: Duncan, Geoff, Heather, and Eva.

over a year ago rhyann said…
laugh
my tdi girls name is tori she bubbly and a great singer and her bf is trent she as black hair brown skin her hair has highligts of blue she has a blue top and gray plad shorts
over a year ago poliocer said…
big smile
lol
over a year ago iloveyou29483 said…
Name: Sierra
Eyes: Blue
IQ:122
Hair:Strawberry
Skin: White
personality: Sings,Acts,Reads,Writes Poems,and Skateboard
Crush: DUNCAN XD
BFFs: Sierra,Lindsay,Beth,Heather,Katie,Sadie,Gw­en. Duncan,Trent,Geoff,Harold,DJ,Noah,and Cody
Clothes:
Normal day's: Blue sweather, black skirt, and black high heels
Swimsuit: Blue bathing suit with flowers and blue slippers
Going out: Black dress with black boots
PJS: Blue Shirt with the number 55 on it with dark blue stripes on it with blue slippers
Food: Fish,Meat,Cheese, and Tacos
Drinks: Soda, water, Juice, and Milk
Team: TDI: Screaming Gohphers
TDA: Kill Grips
TDWT: Team Victory
Enimes: Chris,Chef,and Courntey
Reasons voted off:
TDI: GOt to the finshed line last be for Dunan and Owen
TDA: Votes my self off
TDWT: No reasons yet!
Fear: slugs
My theam music: Call me when your sober by Evenses!
Name: Sierra
Eyes: Blue 
IQ:122
Hair:Strawberry
Skin: White 
personality: Sings,Acts,Re
over a year ago TDICourtneys_BF said…
Name: Connie
Eyes: Very dark brown
IQ: 121
Hair: Red and Black
Skin: Dark Tan
Personality: funny, mysterious, atletic and loving
Boyfriend: Geoff (sorry bridgette lol)
Name: Connie
Eyes: Very dark brown
IQ: 121
Hair: Red and Black
Skin: Dark Tan
Personali
over a year ago IHeartTrentGirl said…
Name: Sam (Short for Samantha)
Favorite show: TDI, of course!
Occupation: Is a Camp Edey (Girl Scout Camp) CIT in the summer, otherwise is your typical high school student.
Hair: Brown, one half in ponytail, other half down.
Eyes: Light Gray, wears mascara
lips: Red
Shirt: Purple short sleeve v-neck, says TDI on it
Pants: Soffee shorts, midnight blue, sequin peace sign
shoes: Purple flip-flops
Pajamas: Orange Camp Edey shirt, good luck symbol purple pants
Bathing suit: Purple bikini with sparkles
Other things brought to Island: IPod, journal, Lightning Theif book, laptop, clipboard, pencil, paper, toileries and other camp necesities, stuffed animal beagle and black lab, etc.
Likes: being funny and random, doing backflips, singing, editing pictures.
Dislikes: When people tell her to shut up
TDA?:Yes! Makes it to final 3!
TDA Team: Screaming Gaffers
TDM?: Yes and is currently eagerly awaiting Oct. 9th!
Pic:
Name: Sam (Short for Samantha)
Favorite show: TDI, of course!
Occu
over a year ago TDI100 said…
NAME: OLIVIA

APPREENCE : LIGHT BROWN HAIR (TIED UP IN A PONY TAIL )HAZEL EYES , GREEN STRIPE TOP WITH FUNKY TATINERS AND NAVY JEGGINGS,LIPS THE SHADE OF ROSES,BEAUTIFUL TANED SKIN A FEW FRECKELS ON HER ARMS.

FAMILY:MUM(ANDREA) DAD(PHIL) IDENTICAL TWIN SISTER(LUCIA)

PERSOALITY:A LITTLE BOSY BUT ONLY BECAUSE SHE WHANTS TO BE INVOLED,KIND,FUNNY,COOL,A BIT RANDOM AND A LITTLE BIT OF A LONER

FRIENDS:GWEN,TRENT,LESWANA,IZZY

ENIMIES:HEATHER,BETH,LINDSAY,COURTNEY(BUT NOT SO MUCH ANY MORE)

FAVE FOOD:PEPOROINE STUFF CRUST PIZZA

HIGHT:6 FOOT

I.Q:138

TEAM:THE SCREAMING GOFORS

WHY YOU SHOULD PICK HER : BECAUSE SHE WILL BRING DRAMA TO YOUR LIFE AND FUN TO YOUR SCHOOL.A GREAT PERSON AND AN EVEN BETTER FRIEND SHE WILL NOT DISOPIONT

PICTRUE: I DID NOT CREATE THIS IMAGE BUT WHOEVER DID IS RELY TALENTED (LOOK AT MY ICON OR LOOOK TROUGH FANART ITS RIGHT NEXT TO THE SUPER HERO PIC)
over a year ago diamondgold_123 said…
heart
name;max
age;19
crush;lindsay
enemimes;heather,noah,eve
friends;lindsay,duncan,lindsay,chris,owen­,iz­zy ,chef
frenemies;beth,justin,gwen,trent,leshawna
name;max
age;19
crush;lindsay
enemimes;heather,noah,eve
friends;lindsay,duncan,lindsay,chris,owen,izz
over a year ago yanelis said…
surprise
my character name is annalisa.annalisa is the cutest girl also called sexy by the boys o tdi.
she has lindsay's face,her body.and same eyes.her eye color is brown.she wears 2 pigtails.she wears a cowgirl/boyhat.has the same cowboy boots as lindsay.friends:tyler,cody,lindsay,herself­(ye­ah right)and everybody else
eniems:nobody
chrushes:tyler(plus he broke up with lindsay so now he likes annalisa.
over a year ago yanelis said…
kiss
my other character name is lizzie.lizzie is reeeeaaaly pretty.all the boys has a crush on her.she has lindsay's face,her eyes,has courtney's chest.she has cinderellas hair style and wears a little crown.
eneimes;katie and sadie,ezquiel(because he loves he rbut she doen't,eva,and justine,maybe even duncan
freinds;cody,tyler,annalisa,lindsay,and eveybody ele
crushes;cody(because gwen loves trente and not cody)plus cody loves her back
over a year ago Mp4girl said…
mischievous
The contest is over w.w
over a year ago ginaqueenbear10 said…
sunny
No kidding
over a year ago gwenmyers1997 said…
So free country
over a year ago starsinger5353 said…
i so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zz
over a year ago izzysawsome said…
Random
over a year ago jonas-freak said…
kiss
name:claudiah-jane (cj)
eye colour:deep blue
hair colour:blond &llight brown
skin:light tan
team:the screaming gophers
she is secretly in love with:owen
she is "popular"
friends: nobody shes to popular for everyone apart for courtney
iq:no one knows but shes REALLY stupid
wears:short golden boobtube dresses with WAY to tight black leggings and nine-inch black strap high heels.

shes a princess.
over a year ago conlia11 said…
surprise
name:asia color:yellow like:tyler love:gold and to swim and she is a very pretty girl plz email if win! :)
name:asia color:yellow like:tyler love:gold and to swim  and she is a very pretty girl plz email if w
friends:tyler izzy qwen cortney
wink
blue and gold high heels
wink
asia is 16 years old
over a year ago Anamitha said…
name:lizzy
friends:owen,duncan,gwen,courtnet and lindsay
crush:owen
favourite day:tuesday
name:lizzy
friends:owen,duncan,gwen,courtnet and lindsay
crush:owen
favourite day:tuesday
over a year ago 16falloutboy said…
Name: Dani Stump

Husband: Patrick Stump

Fave Color: Blue, Green, Purple, Black, and Red

Friends: Bridgette, Justin, Duncan (they're kinda friends), and Gwen

Theme Song: Our Lady Of Sorrows by My Chemical Romance

Audition Tape: *Dani fixes the camera and she steps back and sighs*

Dani:" hey uh my name is Dani, I'm 23 years old, I'm married to the sexy, Patrick Stump, and I'm auditoning because it sounds kinda fun to be on a reality show!, so yeah, I'm very amazing and awesome, and I'm hot, and sexy, and talented, so bye, I have a date with my husband, in the bedroom"
Patrick:" oh Dani?!"
Dani:" yes baby?"
Patrick:" you coming?"
Dani:" yes, be right there, ok I gotta go, so see you"

Fave Bands: Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Linkin Park, Kittie, Nickelback, Dragonforce, 3 Doors Down

Fave Animal: Dragons

Fave Music: Death Metal, Heavy Metal, Power Metal, Punk Rock, Hard Rock, Rock, Rap, Hip-Hop, a little bit of Pop

Little Known Fact: Dani has a evil side, and so does her husband, almost like Flippy from Happy Tree Friends, but they don't become evil, they come face to face and who knows what happens, anyway, that's Dani, (by the way, she's me)
Name: Dani Stump

Husband: Patrick Stump

Fave Color: Blue, Green, Purple, Black, and
over a year ago Zobe said…
Name: Mody
Favourite color: somewhat obsessed with all things purple
Mody is a very innocent character, he's social, happy and very chatty which can rag on people nerves a bit. However he does have the constant sarcastic remarks too making him a bit of a clever mastermind. he wouldnt manipulate unless he needed to, he tried to think with both his head and heart.

Mody would probably befriend Gwen, Noah, Beth, Justin, Katie and Sadie, Bridgette and DJ.

He would probably have conflicts with Cody, Duncan, Eva and Courtney.
Name: Mody
Favourite color: somewhat obsessed with all things purple
Mody is a very innocent characte
over a year ago pinky2409 said…
big smile
Name: Trisha
Eye color:Brown
Hair color:Black
Favorite color:Purple
Dislikes: Heather,Eva,Spiders and bees
Friends:Courtney,Gwen,Leshawna,Duncan,Tre­nt,­Kat­ie and Sadie,Lindsay,Beth
Bio: Trisha is everyones friend expect for Eva and Heather. Trisha is shy and she loves the color purple. She also likes makeup. Trisha is nice, but very competitive.She also loves animals. She is smart,pretty and VERY chatty. when she starts, she just doesn't stop!

P.S.I give everyone good luck :)!
Name: Trisha
Eye color:Brown
Hair color:Black
Favorite color:Purple