Advertisement

Tron RPG, Grid Games Welcome 2 the Grid

zutaradragon posted on Apr 06, 2012 at 04:08AM
the place 2 start the rp at. remember, kill any bugs u c or they'll get at us. another thing, compatitions and such may, can, and most-likely will b moved 2 another forum so that that form will b used 4 all of that particular sport.
save

Tron RPG, Grid Games 187 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-125 of 187

over a year ago zutaradragon said…
~Celia
*shakily i nod and run 2 where my clothes were thrown, pulling them on and then grabbing my armlet...but i stagger slightly. Ice catches me and sighs softly* maybe u shouldn't b moving so much rite away, hm?
m-maybe...*i stammer, looking up at him* b-but i don't wanna have 2 rely on every1 else either...
it's ok 2 rely on some people some times.
*i sigh* i kno...*i press myself close 2 him* Ice, he...he...*suddenly i can't get it out and i end up crying again*
i kno *he whispers, rubbing my back again* i'm sorry i didn't figure it out sooner.
over a year ago silverstream101 said…
Akyra- same here sis...next time he WONT get away
~Celia
he got awa-...*Ice starts, looking down and he's gone* oh damn it...
where could he have gone so quickly...? *i look around* right...he's a weasel...he weaseled his way thro a window...
u seem alright now....*Ice looks at me*
i'm....quick 2 recover. *lies....i'm quick 2 put up another wall....and play out the roose...with a cheerful mask..or masque...depending on how u look at it*
over a year ago beautifully said…
Adani_*I akwardly wait out side and I see a guy that looks creepy annd he has a broken nose. I get a bright idae "hey maybe this is the dick who hurt the girl that saved me..." I grab my disc turning them into two I sneak up behind him and with a quck flick of my wrist I slice both ankle tendons and as he falls to the ground I. Quickly back away as he yells and I run inside the house stoping infront of the door akwardly I place the dics back into one and I but them in their pouch*
Akyra- *head snaps 2 the sound of yelling* is that who i think it is...?
Adani_*I quietly slide down onto the floor my ankle throbbing*
(do u people kno the differance between a mask and a masque?)
~Celia
i believe it is...it sounds like him. *i look at where the yelling is coming from and sigh softly* "and i kno all 2 well what his screams sound like...." *Ice looks at me, concern in his eyes*
Akyra- ill investigate... *walks out 2 Blaze*
(Truth cuz? ......i dont care)
(Ha ha I can tell the difference but ha ha silver is right)
Adani_*I slip away mkving fastly to my light cycle and a peel away towards my home trying to give them privacy.*
(i kno....but gues what?! imma tell ya anyways...u know what a mask is so i'm nnot gonna bother but a masque is another name 4 a masquerade party)
~Blaze
*i growl as i try 2 stand* damn it....how did i not kno she was there....? *i realize i'm not gonna b able 2 stand because she cut my ankels open...despite my heavy leather boots* fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck....*i look over as i c her sister walking out 2 me* oh great....fucking joy....i have muscle and nerve damage and a broken nose...*i glare at her* all because i raped some girl. *i whisper that 2 myself b4 she get's close enough 2 hear* what-da-ya want? *i growl, realizing that there's no way i'm gonna b able 2 b in the championship anymore....i'd b lucky if i even got 2 ride a cycle anymore because of that bitch....*
Akyra- huh it is u....looks like Adanis been here. Hmmmm....i would kill u for what u did 2 Celia but im not like u
Adani_*I crash into my house, curseing about my ankle I thrash around tell I find my light switch and I fall onto my couch and I search for my tablet and I realize I lef it at akryas house. I groan ill see her in the competition,so maybe she can bring it to me then*
~Blaze
and i'd thank u 4 not doing as such but i'm not like u. looks like this did come in handy after all...*i manage 2 stand myself up on my hands and pull myself up, walking on my hand bak in2 my house and 2 the bathroom where i have...well, everything i may need....4 pretty much anything...unfortunately i can't c them with my feet....*
Akyra- *follows him* u do anything stupid and i WILL use my disk
Adani_*I finally fall asleep on my couch.*
~Blaze
*i look over at her and then push off the floor with my hands so i land on the counter and can look thro the cuboards* i kno i had it somewhere...where is it...*while i look i grab a rag and drench it with warm water so i can start wiping away the blood*
~Ice
*i hear something and kno who it is* ur sister has 2 much sympathy...
i kno. *i smile and stay close 2 him* it's part of the reason i love 'er. we both kno if u went out there u'd have killed him and that's y she went...
Akyra- *watches everything he does twirling my disk on my finger like a basketball*
~Blaze
*feels like i have a babysitter...i roll my eyes and finally find the mucle healing thing that works with tendens as well...i grab it and smear it on the bak of my ankles, holding bak a scream. damn, it burns...*
Akyra- whats that? *grabs it from him in 1 swift movement* musle heal eh? *puts it in a bag i carry with me full of my othr gear and weapons*
Adani_*I grab my laptop and I type a message over to Puck to come bring me medicine, I curse as I try and get up but I patheicly fall back down from the cut on my ankle*
~Blaze
try again. *i growl, yanking my wrist and making it fly bak in2 my hand with the invisivble string i'd connected 2 it, knowing she was gonna take it from me. it also happens 2 b uncuttible. slowly all of the muscles and tendens start 2 reconnect and i put some more on* after all, this is a costum order. *i glare at her* it only works on me anyways.
Akyra- *it flies out of my bag and in a swift movement i slice his arm off that held the string and i growl* i went WAY 2 easy on u! No more tho
~Blaze
FUCK! *i snap* wait a minute...all i have 2 do is figure out how 2 trigger it again...*i whisper 2 myself* damn it, but i donno how i triggered it the 1st time. *i look at my other arm, remembering that day perfectly* unless it was a 1 time thing...*i wrap the stump in a rag as all the mucles and nerves compleatly reconnect*
Akyra- *glares at him* hurts dont it?
Adani_*the door opens and puck walks in I loom at his face and I instantly stand up with my disc in my hand, I watch as Ash comes in here.* what are you doing here?

Ash_I came to apologize..

Adani_*I freeze* you do, puck why?

Puck_adani he's my friend, I trust him...

Ash_adani I still love you, please let me help you out, I feel so bad for what I did...

Adani_*I. Feel myself break* okay fine.

Ash_thank you, I brought your favorite food

Adani_*I see he actually broutgh my favorite food and I smeil*