True Writers Thanksgiving Activities!!!!!!

alicia386 posted on Nov 18, 2012 at 03:32AM
We should all be thankful. We have dreams and goals. We have amazing friends and family that love us back. We even have each other. There isn't anything we should be unhappy about or upset about because the main thing is . . . WE HAVE EACH OTHER TO COMPLAIN TO. (now wasn't that just the cheesiest and honest thing you have ever read?!?!?!?!?!?)

Next week (Nov. 19 - 23) I will be hosting the big annual HOLIDAY-A-THON. This is where i pull out the big guns as we prepare to celebrate this joyous holiday. I want everyone prepared for a week filled with joy, laughter and most importantly WRITING.

Nov. 19- We will have our Vid&Pic-A-Thon. You must post pics or videos of people celebrating Thanksgiving or even funny sayings that involve Thanksgiving. The winners will get (unmentionable) prizes.

Nov. 20- Riddle-A-Thon time! Post some of your favorite Thanksgiving riddles and see if anyone can crack it. The one whose riddle is deemed unsolvable will also get some prizes from me!!!!

Nov. 21- Sing-A-Tune-A-Thon. Who can post the funniest song known to man? Does your song have what it takes to be the most hilarious song about Thanksgiving. It doesn't have to be one that you wrote. IT can be one you found on the internet. You can write on if you want. Again, the winner with the best song wins prizes.

Nov. 22- Thanks-A-Thon (im pretty sure this is the Thanksgiving Holiday Day. Correct me if im wrong). Write a short story about one of your Thanksgiving memories. Make is cute and short and a joy to read. We would love to hear about it.

Nov. 23- Giver-A-Thon!!! This is where we give our props and thanks to certain people in the club. We have to make each other feel special and celebrate friendship and family. Go find someone in this club and give them a prop for being them!!!

Anyone who participates in any of these will be given a special shoutout and prizes. Please! Everyone come and join in the festivals!!!!!!

True Writers 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alicia386 said…
angry
THAT IS IT!!!!
over a year ago alicia386 said…
crying
Don't bother NO ONE HAS TO DO IT NOW. SIMCE NO ONE HAS BEEN DOING THIS. I WAS WRONG NO ONE CARES ENOUGH TO KEEP THIS CLUB ALIVE. I GUESS I WAS WRONG ABOUT EVERYONE, THANKS FOR SHOWING ME RHE TRUTH.
over a year ago LadyEmzy16 said…
What?!?
I CARE!!
Don't cry Alicia!!
Please don't!!
I'm just facing a case of writers block which will hopefully begone!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AislingYJ said…
*scream* WE DON'T HATE YOU! I just don't check this club often enough to see this before it's too late..:'( This sounded fun, too. Maybe we can do another for Christmas?