TV Couples List 12 characters(main,recurring, or guest) from the same TV show survey game

HouseAddict87 posted on Jun 19, 2011 at 08:16AM
I found this on several peoples ff.net profiles and thought it would be fun to post it under the TV Couples spot because most of the questions are relationship related but I'll probably put it on the Television spot too.

List Twelve fictional characters from the same TV Show

Criminal Minds (my pick)
1. Emily Prentiss
2. Spencer Reid
3. Aaron Hotchner "Hotch"
4. Penelope Garcia
5. Derek Morgan
6. Jennifer Jareau "JJ"
7. David Rossi
8. Erin Strauss
9. William LaMontagne Jr.
10. Kevin Lynch
11. Diana Reid
12. Elizabeth Prentiss

Now Answer These Questions:
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Nope, can't say that I have but that doesn't mean they aren't out there.

2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Well, hot isn't the word I would use. Cute, quirky, funny, brilliant, adorable... etc.

3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Ummm... holy shit! First off that would never happen in our universe; assuming surrogacy and sperm donations don't count. In some alternate universe though where this kind of thing could be possible, I bet Emily really would die having a half-sibling from her mother and Strauss. Talk about hell, especially if the child was a girl.

4. Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Yes, he's been in several but I don't care for the character so I don't read them.

5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
YES! YES! YES! I'm a big Reid/JJ shipper and am still holding out that somehow, someway they get together before the show ends. It'll never happen.

6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
WOW! Derek/Will or Derek/Kevin. I guess Five/Ten, but I'm NOT a slash fan. I could see them as really good friends, really good enemies, or maybe in some really, really weird threesome fan fic with Garcia. I'd prefer to see them as friends though.

7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation? Guhross!! Well Rossi has already caught Garcia and Kevin in an awkward situation but... this would be totally different. I think even "seen-it-all before" David Rossi would lose his lunch. That's assuming it's "that" kind of awkward situation.

8. Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
Blah, please God never let anything like this happen. Okay, it's the night before Kevin and Penelope's wedding. Hotch and Kevin have a heart-to-heart where Hotch gives Kevin advice on marriage and tells Kevin to protect Penelope with everything is.

9. Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff?
Oh for the love of Christ I hope not, but it's the internet so yes, there probably is.

10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
"Secrets" (Oh my God, I'm turning my favorite crime drama into a soap opera! *headdesk*)

11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One?
Hehe, oh God! They would be undercover as a lesbian couple who become the target of an unsub killing lesbian couples in Georgia. Will the BAU be able to stop the unsub before they lose two very valuable and loved agents?

12. If One and Five got together, Would One's ex get together with Seven?
If Emily and Derek got together there's no way Rossi and John Cooley(Emily's presumed ex) would ever get together. Just...ewww... NO!

13. Create a title for a Four/Nine humor fic:
I suck at this! "Pen and Will go to Chuck E. Cheese"

14. Would Five and Eight make a good couple?
ROTFLMAO! While they would make a funny and very entertaining couple... no, seriously, NO!

15. (4) and (9) are in a happy relationship until (2) runs off with (4). (9), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (3) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (7) and finds true love with (1).

(Garcia) and (Will) are in a happy relationship until (Reid) runs off with (Garcia). (Will), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (Hotch) and a brief unhappy affair with (JJ), then follows the wise advice of (Rossi) and finds true love with (Emily). O_o That would be, "Criminal Minds: The Fucking Twilight Zone"

16. (2),(5),(1),(6),(8) and (3) are playing Truth or Dare. (1) asks (8), and (8) says Truth. (1) asks who (8) loves, and (8), confessed their true love with (4). (4) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (5). (8) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (3) while (4) and (5) run into the sunset together. However, (1) is secretly in love with (3), and become so jealous of (8), who, after the comfort from (3) becomes in a relationship with (6), and so (1) decides to murder (8), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (7) and is sent to prison, allowing (8) and (6) to continue their relationship.

(Reid) (Morgan) (Prentiss), (JJ), (Strauss) and (Hotch) are playing Truth or Dare. (Prentiss) asks (Strauss), and (Strauss) says Truth. (Prentiss) asks who (Strauss) loves, and (Strauss), confessed their true love with (Garcia). (Garcia) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (Morgan). (Strauss) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (Hotch) while (Garcia) and (Morgan) run into the sunset together. However, (Prentiss) is secretly in love with (Hotch), and becomes so jealous of (Strauss), who, after the comfort from (Hotch) becomes in a relationship with (JJ), and so (Prentiss) decides to murder (Strauss), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (Rossi) and is sent to prison, allowing (Strauss) and (JJ) to continue their relationship. 0_o, 0_o, this would be season two of "Criminal Minds: The Fucking Twilight Zone!"

last edited on Jun 21, 2011 at 08:52PM

TV Couples 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
NCIS

1. Leroy Jethro Gibbs
2. Tony DiNozzo
3. Ziva David
4. Timothy McGee
5. Abby Sciuto
6. Jimmy Palmer
7. Ducky Mallard
8. Jenny Shepard
9. Leon Vance
10. Kate Todd
11. Mike Franks
12. Tobias Fornell

Haha, no.

Yes, I do. He's hot in a cute and adorable kind of way.

I think Gibbs would probably say "Have you got a thing for my women or something?!" and then kill him. xD

He hasn't been the main focus of any that I've read, but I'm assuming they're out there.

Haha, no. They do have an epic bromance though. :D

I'll have to go with Kate/Abby. I don't ship them or anything, but it's still better than Vance/Abby. :P

7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation?
*gag* .... carrying on. He'll probably be his typical British gentleman self and close the door behind him. xD

Ooh, interesting! Okay, Ziva finds out that Kate is still alive but she is the only one of the team that knows and she can't tell them. Ziva goes to visit Kate to apologise about everything that Ari did to her and they start a friendship.

Yep, definitely. :D

"Help Me Remember".

I have absolutely no idea.

No I can't imagine Jenny getting together with Ducky. XD

Burnin' Up. If you watch "Code of Conduct" you'd understand why. xD

If they were lesbian.... maybe. :P

15. (4) and (9) are in a happy relationship until (2) runs off with (4). (9), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (3) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (7) and finds true love with (1).

McGee and Vance are in a happy relationship until Tony runs off with McGee. Vance, brokenhearted, has a hot one night stand with Ziva and a brief unhappy affair with Jimmy, then follows the wise advice of Ducky and finds true love with Gibbs.

16. (2),(5),(1),(6),(8) and (3) are playing Truth or Dare. (1) asks (8), and (8) says Truth. (1) asks who (8) loves, and (8), confessed their true love with (4). (4) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (5). (8) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (3) while (4) and (5) run into the sunset together. However, (1) is secretly in love with (3), and become so jealous of (8), who, after the comfort from (3) becomes in a relationship with (6), and so (1) decides to murder (8), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (7) and is sent to prison, allowing (8) and (6) to continue their relationship.

Tony, Abby, Gibbs, Jimmy, Jenny and Ziva are playing Truth or Dare. Gibbs asks Jenny and Jenny says Truth. Gibbs asks who Jenny loves, and Jenny, confessed their true love with McGee. McGee does not share this feeling and is in a secret relationship with Abby. Jenny is heartbroken and seeks comfort in Ziva while McGee and Abby run into the sunset together. However, Gibbs is secretly in love with Ziva and becomes jealous of Jenny, who, after the comfort from Ziva becomes in a relationship with Jimmy and so Gibbs decides to murder Jenny, but is stopped just in time by the police officer Ducky and is sent to prison, allowing Jenny and Jimmy to continue their relationship.

Well... that was an eventful game of Truth or Dare, wasn't it?
over a year ago HouseAddict87 said…
laugh
LMAO!! Your results were just about as cracked out as mine. Although I'll have the image of Rossi walking in on Strauss and Reid like he did Garcia and Kevin in season three stuck in my head for way longer than I would like. Actually I'd rather it had just not gotten in there in the first place...

I like your idea for the Kate and Ziva story! :) If only...
over a year ago NateHeartSerena said…
The Vampire Diaries
1. Damon Salvatore
2. Stefan Salvatore
3. Elena Gilbert
4. Caroline Forbes
5. Tyler Lockwood
6. Katherine Pierce
7. Matt Donovan
8. Bonnie Bennett
9. Jeremy Gilbert
10. Alaric Saltzman
11. Elijah
12. Klaus

Nope. Don't read fanfics but I'm sure Kat/Elijah have some.

Caroline is beautiful!

Klaus getting Bonnie pregnant would be HUGELY CONTROVERSIAL and game changing. I actually kinda like it :P

Yeah I've seen ones about Jer/Anna, Jer/Vicki, Jer/Bonnie and Jer/Tyler. Havent read any though.

YES! I freaking love Steferine! Wow. And I didnt even read these questions before listing my characters! Freaky.

Hahaha neither. But I guess 5/9. Apparently some people do ship Jer/Tyler and they did have good scenes in season 1

7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation?
Hahah given that Klaus has made Stefan his new BBF this is possible. Though the awkward situation would be the two of them murdering people and therefore Matt would most likely get eaten.

Ew. Um.... Alaric thought he would never get over the death of Elena's aunt Jenna, until that fateful night when he suddenly saw Elena in a whole new light. But he was her teacher... what would he do? And did she feel the same.- I felt gross typing that lol.

Definately not. Damon doesnt have a lot of fluff scenes lol. And him and Bonnie mostly just have hostile scenes.

"Healing the Immortal" - Matt/Klaus now there's an AU pairing if I ever saw one.

Lol. Damon saving Caroline from her mum and then the two of them beginning to look after each other as Elena rejected Damon for Stefan and Tyler runs off with Bonnie (WOULD ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS lol)

So if Damon and Tyler got together would Katherine/Elena/Rose/Andie get together with Matt? Maybe Katherine out boredom... lol.

"Vampire Barbie and Emo Ghost Whisper to the Rescue!"

Actually I think Tyler/Bonnie would be a really good couple if I didn't already love Tyler/Caroline and Bonnie/Jeremy.

(Caroline) and (Jeremy) are in a happy relationship until (Stefan) runs off with (Caroline). (Jeremy), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (Elena EW!) and a brief unhappy affair with (Katherine), then follows the wise advice of (Matt) and finds true love with (Damon).

The Elena/Jer/Katherine thing is BEYOND GROSS. The rest is hilarious lol. Staroline <3

(Stefan),(Tyler),(Damon),(Katherine),(Bon­nie­) and (Elena) are playing Truth or Dare. (Damon) asks (Bonnie), and (Bonnie) says Truth. (Damon) asks who (Bonnie) loves, and (Bonnie), confessed their true love with (Caroline). (Caroline) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (Tyler). (Bonnie) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (Elena) while (Caroline) and (Tyler) run into the sunset together. However, (Damon) is secretly in love with (Elena), and become so jealous of (Bonnie), who, after the comfort from (Elena) becomes in a relationship with (Katherine), and so (Damon) decides to murder (Bonnie), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (Matt) and is sent to prison, allowing (Bonnie) and (Katherine) to continue their relationship.

LOL.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
The Vampire Diaries
1.Stefan Salvatore
2.Caroline Forbes
3.Katherine Pierce
4.Bonnie Bennet
5.Elena Gilbert
6.Damon Salvatore
7.Matt Donovan
8.Alaric Saltzman
9.Tyler Lockwood
10.Elijah
11.Jeremy Gilbert
12.Klaus

Damon/Jeremy? Yes, I have. Lol, they're ''interesting'' to read.

2.Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Yes, she is GORGEOUS. Very hot.

3.What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Hmmm...well, I think that would be impossible since both are males. O_o

Uh...I've seen Caroline/Tyler ones, but I've never read any.

5.Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Erm...Caroline and Damon used to be a ''thing'', but that was over since he was only using her for ''food''. So, no.

6.Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Erm...I'd have to go with Five/Ten since I do ship them. They're really cool and interesting.

7.What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation?
He would be hurt since I'm pretty sure Seven still loves Two.

8.Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
Ok...uh...Takes place in Mystic Falls, Katherine Pierce is back, but she's not alone. An old lover is back and plans to kill her, but can he? Especially if he still has feelings for her? -Sucky. :|

9.Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff?
Nope. No such thing.

Uh, "Save me" -I haven't read a Matt/Klaus fic. O_o

11.What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One?
Hm. After Elena rejects Stefan for Damon, Stefan gets closer with Bonnie while Damon realizes he doesn't want Elena, but Bonnie. Stefan soon finds out that Damon is planning on getting Bonnie back and suprise attacks Damon in order to stay with Bonnie and wins. -LOL!

12.If One and Five got together, Would One's ex get together with Seven?
Hehehe...no. I'm pretty sure One's ex would like to get together with Six. That is IF Six ever gets over One's current girlfriend. *rolls eyes*

13.Create a title for a Four/Nine humor fic:
"The bitchy witch and the Crazy werewolf." -_-

Eh, I don't think so. After all Five belongs with One. ;)

(Bonnie) and (Tyler) are in a happy relationship until (Caroline runs off with (Bonnie). (Tyler),brokenhearthed has a hot one-night stand with (Katherine) and a brief unhappy affair with (Damon), then follows the wise advice of (Matt) and finds true love with (Stefan). O_o

16.(2),(5),(1),(6),(8) and (3) are playing Truth or Dare. (1) asks (8), and (8) says Truth. (1) asks who (8) loves, and (8), confessed their true love with (4). (4) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (5). (8) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (3) while (4) and (5) run into the sunset together. However, (1) is secretly in love with (3), and become so jealous of (8), who, after the comfort from (3) becomes in a relationship with (6), and so (1) decides to murder (8), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (7) and is sent to prison, allowing (8) and (6) to continue their relationship.

(Caroline), (Elena), (Stefan), (Damon), (Alaric), and (Katherine) are playing Truth or Dare. (Stefan) asks (Alaric), and (Alaric) says Truth. (Stefan) asks who (Alaric) loves, and (Alaric), confessed their true love with (Bonnie). (Bonnie) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (Elena). (Alaric) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (Katherine) while (Bonnie) and (Elena) run into the sunset together. However, (Stefan) is secretly in love with (Katherine), and becomes so jealous of (Alaric), who, after the comfort from (Katherine) becomes in a relationship with (Damon), and so (Stefan) decides to murder (Alaric), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (Matt) and is sent to prison, allowing (Alaric) and (Damon) to continue their relationship.

Oh, snap! O_o

over a year ago HouseAddict87 said…
laugh
LOL! Okay the Vampire Diaries scenarios have me cracking up or I guess your responses have me cracking up since I don't watch the show. Thanks for participating! :D
over a year ago Brucas_Chophia said…
One tree hill:

1. Brooke Davis
2. Lucas Scott
3. Haley James Scott
4. Nathan Scott
5. Jake Jagleski
6. Rachel Gattina
7. Dan Scott
8. Marvin "Mouth" McFaden
9. Karen Roe
10. Keith Scott
11. Clayton Evans
12. Chris Keller

No, but it would be interesting read a fanfic between Rachel and Clay.

2.Do you think four is hot? How hot?
If I think Nathan is hot?? of course! God! he's so hot!

3.What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Nothing could ever happen between Chris and Mouth, they're both males!

Haven't read any fics about Keith.

5.Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Well, Lucas and Rachel had something but they didn't have anything really, I mean she wanted to, but Lucas of course didn't, because he was in love with Brooke <3 But I don't know, I think they would be a weird couple, but not sure if they'd be a good couple.

6.Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
none! but I guess it could be five/ten, Jake and Karen.

7.What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation?
lol I think maybe Dan would have another heart attack if he sees his son, Lucas, in an awkward situation with Chris, but who knows, maybe he's okay with that. Actually, Nathan once dream about Lucas and Chris together in bed, and he was kinda surprised.

8.Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
Between Haley and Keith? okay, After Keith didn't get married with Jules, he runs away to New York, there he finds out that Haley is gonna have a concert, he goes to see Haley, she is really happy to see him, then they go to a bar, there they start to talk about their relationship, and then, after they got really drunk, they go to Haley's hotel room, and then they start to see each other in a different way and then...to be continued. lol

9.Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff?
I don't know, Brooke and Mouth are just friends, but he had feelings for Brooke once, so maybe there is, in the internet you can find so many things!

"Where you never thought, you find it"

11.What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One?
God! Brooke and Nathan are my AU couple, but I can't think about a plot to make Nathan go out with Brooke!! okay, I'm gonna change the story a little bit and in a way I don't like, because it means no Brucas for awhile, but maybe it could be back in high school, Brooke wasn't sure about Lucas's feelings and Nathan had his heart broken because of Haley, then they start to talk and hang out often and see that they're similar, after a few days Nathan realizes he's starting to have feelings for Brooke, and as Brooke's not sure about Lucas's feelings, they go out on a date.

12.If One and Five got together, Would One's ex get together with Seven?
If Brooke and Jake got together, would Julian get together with Dan? lol. I don't think so, maybe he could get together with Alex, or whoever, I really don't care about Julian.

13.Create a title for a Four/Nine humor fic:
"A weird combination" lol. I'm not creative today!

I'm not sure, but I think Jake and Mouth could be a good couple.

Nathan and Karen are in a happy relationship until Lucas runs off with Nathan, who is his brother. Karen, brokenhearted, has a lot one-night stand with Haley and a brief unhappy affair with Rachel, then follows the wise advice of Dan and finds true love with Brooke. LOL!

16.(2),(5),(1),(6),(8) and (3) are playing Truth or Dare. (1) asks (8), and (8) says Truth. (1) asks who (8) loves, and (8), confessed their true love with (4). (4) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (5). (8) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (3) while (4) and (5) run into the sunset together. However, (1) is secretly in love with (3), and become so jealous of (8), who, after the comfort from (3) becomes in a relationship with (6), and so (1) decides to murder (8), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (7) and is sent to prison, allowing (8) and (6) to continue their relationship.

Lucas, Jake, Brooke, Rachel, Mouth and Haley are playing Truth or Dare. Brooke asks Mouth, and Mouth says Truth. Brooke asks who Mouth loves, and Mouth, confessed their true love with Nathan. Nathan does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with Jake. Mouth is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in Haley while Nathan and Jake run into the sunset together. However, Brooke is secretly in love with Haley, and become so jealous of Mouth, who, after the comfort from Haley becomes in a relationship with Rachel, and so Brooke decides to murder Mouth, but is stopped just in time by the police officer Dan and is sent to prison, allowing Mouth and Rachel to continue their relationship. lol!
over a year ago Vampsessed said…
smile
Grey’s Anatomy:

01. Lexie Grey
02. Mark Sloan
03. Meredith Grey
04. Derek Shepherd
05. April Kepner
06. Jackson Avery
07. Cristina Yang
08. Owen Hunt
09. Arizona Robbins
10. Callie Torres
11. Jo Wilson
12. Alex Karev

♠ Jackson & Jo? No, but if there were something Alex would hurt him.

♠ Derek? Yes. But please don't tell Meredith. ;)

♠ Alex got Owen pregnant? Is this even possible?

♠ Arizona? There are some with Callie but I don't read any of them yet.

♠ Mark & Jackson? No, but they had a wonderful friendship in the end.

♠ April & Arizona or April & Callie? None, because Calzona is a couple already and April loves Jackson.

♠ Cristina walked in on Mark and Alex? That never would have happend. Mark and Alex? NEVER!!!

♠ Meredith & Callie? "Callie goes to Meredith's house as Meredith agrees to babysit Sofia for the night as Callie and Arizona are going out. Callie ends up staying for a while though..."

♠ Lexie & Owen? I don't think so. Tell me if there is.

♠ Cristina & Alex? "Runaway"

♠ Derek & Lexie? Derek asking Lexie to meet at the bar like the first time they met.

♠ Lexie & April? Lexie's ex (Mark) & Cristina? I hope not, I like Cristina with Owen.

♠ Derek & Arizona? "Vanilla? Seriously!"

♠ April & Owen? Maybe, but still prefer April & Jackson and Owen & Cristina.

15. Derek and Arizona are in a happy relationship until Mark runs off with Derek. Arizona, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Meredith and a brief unhappy affair with Jackson, then follows the wise advice of Cristina and finds true love with Lexie.

16. Mark, April, Lexie, Jackson, Owen and Meredith are playing Truth or Dare. Lexie asks Owen, and Owen says Truth. Lexie asks who Owen loves, and Owen, confessed their true love with Derek. Derek does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with April. Owen is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in Meredith while Derek and April run into the sunset together. However, Lexie is secretly in love with Meredith, and become so jealous of Owen, who, after the comfort from Meredith becomes in a relationship with Jackson, and so Lexie decides to murder Owen, but is stopped just in time by the police officer Cristina and is sent to prison, allowing Owen and Jackson to continue their relationship.
over a year ago charmeddexter said…
List Twelve fictional characters from the same TV Show

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1. Angel
2. Buffy Summers
3. Darla
4. Drusilla
5. Spike
6. Giles
7. Anya
8. Tara
9. Oz
10. Willow
11. Xander
12. Caleb

No.

Pretty hot 8/10.

An evil priest pregnant would be bloody funny.

No I haven't seen any but there is probably heaps of Willow and Oz .

I think they would make an ok couple despite Giles being older than Buffy and being like her father.

Spike and Willow would be ok. Spike and Oz a vampire and a werewolf would be funny .

Anya would be to honest and make the situation more awkward .

I'm not creative enough

I doubt it since they have never met.

Grow up you big baby is what Anya would say.

Drusilla kills Angels family.

No Buffy and Anya aren't lesbians.

A Vampire and a werewolf build a house.

Yes I'm probably one of very few that would want this but I think Spike and Tara would make a good couple.

15. (Drusilla) and (Oz) are in a happy relationship until (Buffy) runs off with (Drusilla). (Oz), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (Darla) and a brief unhappy affair with (Giles), then follows the wise advice of (Anya) and finds true love with (Angel).

16. (Buffy),(Spike),(Angel),(Giles),(Tara) and (Darla) are playing Truth or Dare. (Angel) asks (Tara), and (Tara) says Truth. (Angel) asks who (Tara) loves, and (Tara), confessed their true love with (Drusilla). (Drusilla) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (Spike). (Tara) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (Darla) while (Drusilla) and (Spike) run into the sunset together. However, (Angel) is secretly in love with (Darla), and become so jealous of (Tara), who, after the comfort from (Darla) becomes in a relationship with (Giles), and so (Angel) decides to murder (Tara), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (Anya) and is sent to prison, allowing (Tara) and (Giles) to continue their relationship.

Some of that really happened.
over a year ago Albiee said…
Grey's Anatomy;
#1 Lexie Grey
#2 Addison Montgomery
#3 Jackson Avery
#4 Meredith Grey
#5 Mark Sloan
#6 April Kepner
#7 Alex Karev
#8 Teddy Altman
#9 Arizona Robbins
#10 Izzie Stevens
#11 Derek Shepherd
#12 Callie Torres

I don't really read fanfic so I don't know :s

Um, she's pretty

Um one girl can't get another one pregnant, and if Callie and Teddy had a baby, I don't think Arizona would be too happy...

Like I said, I don't read fanfics

Addison/April ? No. The only thing they have in common is that they're both redheads...

Mark/Arizona or Mark/Izzie? I've gotta go with Mark/Izzie (5/10). The sass in that relationship would be epic and I loved Mark/Arizona's friendship so I wouldn't want that ruined.

Alex would probably love to watch some girl on girl, but then again, he's great friends with Arizona so he'd probably be annoyed with Callie lots (and Addie too)

Um ok. So Izzie comes back and everyone is shocked at how she is now. She's not been doing to great and got into some trouble with the wrong people. Jackson is required to patch her up. Whilst doing so they fall in love and start dating whilst Alex and April try to break them up

Lexie/Teddy? I sure hope not.

Alex/Callie : "The Road to Recovery"

NO. THAT IS SO WRONG, THEY'RE SISTERS. I can't answer this question.

If Lexie/Mark got together, would Jackson get together with Alex? No.

Meredith & Arizona : "Rollerskates go dark and twisty"

Mark/Teddy I actually quite liked together. They were cute

(Meredith) and (Arizona) are in a happy relationship until (Addison) runs off with (Meredith). (Arizona), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (Jackson) and a brief unhappy affair with (April), then follows the wise advice of (Alex) and finds true love with (Lexie).

(Addison) (Mark) (Lexie), (April), (Teddy) and (Jackson) are playing Truth or Dare. (Lexie) asks (Teddy), and (Teddy) says Truth. (Lexie) asks who (Teddy) loves, and (Teddy), confessed their true love with (Meredith). (Meredith) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (Mark). (Teddy) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (Jackson) while (Meredith) and (Mark) run into the sunset together. However, (Lexie) is secretly in love with (Jackson), and becomes so jealous of (Teddy), who, after the comfort from (Jackson) becomes in a relationship with (April), and so (Lexie) decides to murder (Teddy), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (Alex) and is sent to prison, allowing (Teddy) and (April) to continue their relationship.