twilight Crepúsculo Twilight Movie!

edwardcarlisle posted on Jul 27, 2009 at 12:22AM
Just lets post all the movie in Spanish...Es genial!!! Solo escribir toda la película en español!
Créditos: keepie

Este Forum lo ví en Twilight Series Spot, por eso le puse los créditos ;)

Voy a empezar:
Bella: Nunca me había detenido a pensar en cómo iba a morir. Pero morir en lugar de alguien a quien amo era una buena forma de hacerlo. Así que no me arrepiento por la decisión de dejar mi hogar. Extrañaría Phoenix. Extrañaría el calor. Extrañaría a mi cariñosa, caprichosa y atolondrada madre.
Just lets post all the movie in Spanish...Es genial!!! Solo escribir toda la película en español!

twilight Crepúsculo 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
Okay im going to try to do this, dont laugh if my spanish is really bad lol, I havent seen the spanish version, so im not sure about like half the words! Clearly your spanish is great so just help me out okay? lol

Bella: "Y su nuevo marido."
Phil: "Chicas, vienen. Te quiero los dos, tenemos un vuelo para coger."
Renee: "Vale."
Bella: "Pero quieren ir al camino. Así que, voy a pasar tiempo con mi padre. Y esto será una cosa buena. ...pienso."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago edwardcarlisle said…
kiss
You did really good!!! But you have some little mistakes in the coherence with the quantity XD
In Spanish you has two different translations; one for the singular one and one for the plural one.
If you want to say "I love you both" it refers to a plural "you", so it would be "Las quiero" or "Las amo".

But you did really a good work! Spanish is really complicated in those grammar things ;)

I'll continue:
Bella: "En el estado de Washington, casi constantemente cubierto de nubes y lluvia, hay un pequeño pueblo llamado Forks. Población 3.120 personas. Ahí es donde viviré. Mi papá es Charlie, el jefe de la policía."
over a year ago ESME_LIBRA17 said…
big smile
my turn

Charlie: Que largo llevas el pelo.
Bella: "Corté el pelo desde entonces te ví la última vez."
(I dont know the word for since so I looked it up and thats what they gave me, not sure if its right though)

big smile
hi my friend JoseVanders I'll give u the link of the movie in spanish, there you can watch the movie and also listen more or less how the pronunciation is ^.^

link

Bella: Me lo he cortado desde la última vez que te vi.

Charlie: Pues habrá vuelto a crecer.
big smile
The translation into these two Spanish is different...do you know these last three sentences in my Spanish?:

Charlie: Tu cabello está más largo.
Bella: Um, me lo corté desde la última vez que te ví.
Charlie: Oh. Creció otra vez.

Are different, huh?
Well, my turn:

Bella: Solía pasar dos semanas aquí casi cada verano. Hacía años que no venía.
Thanks, im watching it now. Omg they speak SO fast :O

I guess the problem is that I learn in school Spanish from Spain, and I think that edwardcarlisle you are from Colombio, and ESME_LIBRA17 you are from Mexico, so we all have difference in how to say things. Confusing! lol
laugh
Yeah I knew that the difference in the Spanish was that, is that I'm impressed of how the translation changes XD
sick
Yeah, and sometimes some words have different meaning in each country, speally the expressions, and here in mexico sometimes in different states use particular expressions difficult to understand. I use to have problems with that when I travel
big smile
Wow, like which ones?
blush
well, one day I was talking with a friend from peru and I told him "Mi profesor casí me cacha", obviously trying to say that the profesor almost find me doing something banner in his class, like chating for example ahhaha, and he told me "Qué?????" here in peru cachar means (xxx) so u can imagin how I felt
big smile
Charlie: hay una repiza vacia en el baño para ti.
laugh
lol! That should've been so embarasing!

Bella: Que bien, un baño.