Ever since the Twilight Fanfiction Spot was created so very long ago; I have wanted to hold a Fanfiction Contest. It seems like we are all writing amazing stories here and I for one, would like to know who is the most well rounded author.
So I propose this contest with the following rules and expectations.
1. Author must belong to the twilight Fanfiction Spot.
2.The author shall submit a one-shot with 500-1,500 words. Title must contain the words "Fanfic competition"
3.The one shot can not be cut out of a posted story.
4. The story must be suitable for teenage audiences.
5. Author must notify judges if they want to join by a message.
I want to make everything as fair as possible. So here we go:
There will be one winner.
1. Spelling, Grammar, and general interest count
2. There will be four judges and they will be critics, one is myself. If you want to judge, you must have some written work on any spot. I can only accept the three best, contact me ctaim2.
3. I will make a question poll for the audience to pick their favorite. Please don't vote for your own.
4.Judges can compete, but not vote for their own!
How it works: the four judges read all submitted stories, send their favorite to ctaim2 and then we count the audiences vote also. It's very unlikely that we will get a draw; but possible.
I don't have much to offer except a banner at the top of the page. Patrisha727's is up there now and will be for at least a week. Any other ideas?
So you guys interested for the theme I have in mind?
Now some of you may have no idea what that means. It is much like despair, dread, and anxiety. We fear not blood or the insane. Type what you want.
Now some of you may not like being sad so the theme may be changed depending on response.
OH! All entries must be in by August 10th? Maybe.
Anybody want in? I know it sounds complicated; but it's really not. Write a one shot send me a message. It's judged and ta da you win.
Any questions? Ask them below.
*Doubting myself here* It's not too complicated; right? Will anybody even want to join? *Leaves