Twilight Movie CAN YOU NOT WAIT!

Sharingan226 posted on May 16, 2008 at 01:32AM
Sure, it's not going to be EXACTLY like the book, but i'm still completely going out of my mind waiting for the movie to come out DECEMBER 12TH!

I read Twilight every night before I fall asleep. The only reason I can read it that quick is because I've basically memorized the entire thing!

Has everyone read the first chapter of Midnight Sun?

Let's start a countdown for the movie!

Twilight Movie 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago shortynme said…
I love the books and I can't wait for the movie! I'm freaking thrilled!
over a year ago VampireGirl said…
im not. the book wont be as good, and for the people who like see the movie b4 they read the book, they'll imagine the characters the way the actors look, which isn't the real look of them. im actually kinda upset that twilight is becoming a movie.

:(
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
i agree with both u guys; yes i am extremely addicted to the books (it will soon be a therepedic issue for me) but im upset about the cast. a movie will be cool, but it kind of kills the imagination in the book. i have very high expectations for the movie, everything has to be perfect. like i said in a different forum, i L-O-V-E edwards crooked smile! he is freakin hot from tht angle!!!!!! :D
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk! im soooo excited!!! i dont care if the movie's not exactly like the book, i will still love it i'm sure, just cos. except i dont think that it will suck, the books are too good! i think that maybe they could have found ppl that more fit the description of the characters to be in the movie, but im not familiar with a lot of their acting, so im not sure about that. im so addicted to twilight tho, im soooo excited about the movie! only 7 more months ppl!
over a year ago africanflower said…
omg i soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cannot w8 4 da movie but im kinda worried that it wont be exactly like the book. but im sure that im still gona LOVE it, canot look forward 2 Breaking Dawn as well and i also canot w8 4 midnight sun 2 be ritten coz da first chapter is AWSUM!! its sooooooooooo annoying coz da movie is only coming out next year here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Sharingan226 said…
We all know that the movies aren't always exactly like the books, but we're all obsessed enough that we won't care!
All us obsessed fans will pick out every detail that was not used (or was added in). That's exactly why I'm so interested!
The movie might entice some people to read the books, which they might be a little disappointed with the books since they saw the movie first.
The weirdest thing with me is that I had imagined Robert Pattinson as Edward from the beggining. I had obsessed over the movie for a while, and it just made since to me.
over a year ago kiki_rox said…
I cannot wait!!!
OMG The new book is coming out in august! I think! Robert Pattinson is soooo fit! Perfect for edward!
over a year ago Sharingan226 said…
THE NEW CLIP OF THE MOVIE!!!!
I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT!
GO TO link to see the clip!
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
did everyone see the first completed scene from the movie? I don't know how I feel about it...I mean pepper spray??? I thought in the book that it was still under her bed. And why did James jump so high over her? It just looked relly fake. And why da heck was rob gettin his face slammed into the mirrors? And Bella didn't look hurt at all, just terrified. They made her seem like she was indistructable like she was already a vamp.
:( I hope the movie shapes up a LOT cuz this isnt working for me right now.
over a year ago jem_ said…
omg, I can't wait! I just saw this really long clip from the greece spoiler of the movie on youtube and I am Dieing. Thank god it's november :P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jem_ said…
Oh and if you want the link to the spoiler here it is, but remember this is a pretty big spoiler. (She meets alice for the first time xD) so don't click it if you want to be surprised at theatre. Anyways here's the link, (SPOILER): link